Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

really? syjfan, i would like to read the interviews too :)

Try this video. There was an interview with chinese sub. I don't have the written interview.

http://www.sonyejin.org/video/fd/others/org_70.asf

Reposted from www.sonyejin.org

In this video, SSH said SYJ is a flawless woman. He also said that he loves woman with big eyes. Soon after he said SYJ has big beautiful eyes...he he... I think the 'flawless' woman went beyond an obligatory remark on a co-actor.

As for SYJ liking SSH, I have no such memories. In fact, the report I read was that the Director of Summer Scent wanted to stir up some rumours about SSH and SYJ to promote the movie by asking them to pose some intimate photo shots. But SYJ refused to oblige.

Guest cheelam

heh.. bad director.. im glad ye jin didnt agree. i dont think its worth the rumors just to promote summer scent. if the director believe his drama was good enough, he wouldnt have gone through all this.

who does he think ye jin is?

heh.. bad director.. im glad ye jin didnt agree. i dont think its worth the rumors just to promote summer scent. if the director believe his drama was good enough, he wouldnt have gone through all this.

who does he think ye jin is?

It's a common technique to promote a TV drama or a movie by creating some rumours of the co-lead....kind of an industry practice...

AMTR no. 1 for last 4 weeks in 9 major cities of Japan

20051119102412.879.0.jpg

According to Gaga the movie distributor in Japan, the box office of AMTR has been no. 1 for the past 4 weeks in the 9 major cities of Japan. The fever created by AMTR was also evident in the strong box office in the 4th week. The box office for the 4th week of AMTR was 91.8% of the 3rd week in 9 major cities of Japan. This compared well with two major blockbusters in Japan which were 'The Phantom of the Opera' at 85.9% and 'Calling for love in the centre of the World*' at 88.7%.

* Not sure of the movie name translation.

Guest rainz*gurl

THE CLASSIC is one of the best movie!!!!!

SON YE JIN is pretty... n makes a good couple with jo in sung... best scene is while they were running in the rain^^

a touching perfomance in A MOMENT TO REMEMBER too!!!

Detailed breakdown of Eraser's (AMTR) Japan Box Office for Nov 11-13 (4th week)

amtr4thweek1113nov059fk.jpg

Source: EDI Nielson and Variety

Other than no. 1 'ALWAYS', Eraser has the highest average income per cinema of US$5.438.

Notice that Eraser has only dropped 12% in box office in the 4th week? Other than ALWAYS, all movies are dropping about 30% every week. Some of these movies were only in their 2nd or 3rd week.

Eraser started screening in Japan with 308 cinemas and still screening with 298 cinemas now.

Takeshis, the no. 10 movie has only about US$283,347 box office. This is about the average box office to stay in the top 10 ranking. So if Eraser continues to drop Box Office slowly, it can stay in the top 10 Japan Box Office for a long time, just like Charlie and Chocolate Factory which has been screening for 2 and 1/2 months.

The effect of promotion and publicity and individual actor's popularity would have diminished by now in the 4th week but good movies will have staying power.

This compared well with two major blockbusters in Japan which were 'The Phantom of the Opera' at 85.9% and 'Calling for love in the centre of the World*' at 88.7%.

* Not sure of the movie name translation.

Yeah you got the translation exact even :)

Reasons on bringing forward the screening date of Arts of Seduction

According to report from Korean NEWSEN, the screening date of Arts of Seduction was brought forward to 22nd December after an internal preview by the production company. They found the movie to be highly satisfying in all aspects. Even knowing that there are going to be major blockbusters such as King Kong and Typhon screening during the Christmas season, the production company is confident of the movie doing well.

In fact, the production team is so happy with Ye jin's performance that they are claiming she can be the 'Queen of Comedy' in Korea too.

Source: http://news.media.daum.net/snews/entertain.../v10842594.html

Syjfan: I suppose it is unimaginable for many koreans to think of Ye jin as the 'Queen of Comedy' because she acted so well in melodrama and is known as 'Queen of Melodrama'. However, this view is purely on the basis that a person cannot be good at so many things. But why not? I always think that Ye jin is very funny and good in comedy judging from her performance in the lighter scenes in AMTR and Classic and she is by nature very bubbly. Basically, I think she is the 'goddess of acting' and so she can be 'Queen of any genre'.

Interesting and personal interview with Ye jin

For yellow_roses ^_^

Q:〈外出〉又是一部文艺片,你不担心观众看过之后会、不耐烦的说:“怎么又是文艺片?”

A:我以前倒是真的这么想过,不过这部作品和以往的其他作品在很多方面的感觉都不同,所以我才选择了它。在拍摄过程中,我的这种担忧渐渐消失了。

Q:你是故意选择文艺片的吗?还是不知不觉间形成了这样的习惯?

A:我想可能是后者吧。我读过一遍之后觉得满意的剧本,到后来一看竟然都是文艺片,我好象越来越迷恋爱情故事了。后来人们送给我“文艺片女王”的称号,我只能告诉我自己还要更努力。

Q:听说你之所以选择外出这部影片,就是想在“演技方面完成点什么”。

A:(略显得有点害羞)其实还远没有完成!我真的不知道我为什么要那么说。怎么可能完成呢?就连有过几十年演戏经历的前辈演员都没有说过,何况我呢?那只是我的一种欲望罢了。

Q:〈外出〉和你以前演的其他作品有什么不同呢?

A:就拿哭的场面说吧,以前都把重心放在“以什么样的感情,哭到什么程度上”,但这次哭戏方面稍微节制了一些。

Q:淑英这个人物早早结了婚,而艺珍小姐则早早出道做了演员,那么你能切实领会专职主妇的心理和感情吗?

A:我对自己的表演也感到很新奇。演员经常需要演一些自己没有经历的事情,内心里存在各种各样 的感情,所以有些东西是天生的。如果有人非要问我:“你没有作过,怎么演得出来?”我也无话可说,不过在拍摄过程中,我真的觉得我变成了淑英。

Q:在〈外出〉中,丈夫和情人发生了车祸,有人因这场车祸而死。你去参加追悼会的时候,有人抓你的头发 。这个场面好象是影片的一个转折点。

A:抛开淑英不说,我本人也觉得很辛苦。淑英感觉自己被全世界抛弃了,好象坠落到了无底深渊。本身这就是一个凄惨得令人产生想死欲望的场面,而天气又那么冷,排了好长时间,我再也不想重新回到当时的感情。淑英已经够伤心了,为什么风流丈夫还要撞死人?还要让人撕扯她的头发?她实在无法原谅丈夫。

Q:有没有情不自禁被淑英的感情感染,和淑英融为一体的时候?

A:那是她和仁书一起喝酒的场面,从这个场面开始,淑英这个人物开始慢慢揭去面纱。她在职业女性面前会感到自卑,她是经人介绍结的婚,婚后生活给她一种朴素的幸福,没想到竟然遭到丈夫的背叛,她显得很狼狈。当时拍这场戏的时候,我真的喝了酒。我即兴地说了我自己的台词。应为我喝醉了,最后一个镜头没拍完,我就晕倒了。如够我没有彻底变成淑英,是不可能说出这样的台词的。

Q:当一部电影拍摄完毕后,你需要多长时间才能从作品的任务摆脱出来?

A:每一部电影都不一样。《外出》排的时间很长,大约4、5个月。对这部电影,我的烦恼比以往任何都更多,但这些都是幸福的烦恼,所以我真的不愿意把淑英这个角色从我脑海中抹去。其实,作为一名演员,我很想再把《外出》中的淑英那个角色在我心中珍藏一段时间,但是我还要演绎下一个人物,所以没有办法。

Q:如果你在现实生活中遇到《外出》中的那种情况,你会爱上丈夫情人的丈夫吗?

A:因为我还没有结婚,所以我刚一接到这个剧本时,对淑英这个角色有很多方面都难以理解。所以我经常向妈妈,姐姐和周围其他结过婚的人询问,她们都异口同声的说可以理解。在拍摄过程中,我逐渐也理解了淑英这个人物的心理和感情。我希望我的一生中不会遇到这样的事情。

Q:《外出》中还出现了床戏,那么这部作品算不算是你摆脱以往形象的一个契机呢?

A:是的。通过外出这部作品,我对男女之间的肉体之爱做了很多思考。我经常和导演聊天,听说男人即使心中没有爱,也可以和女人上床。(孙艺珍说这话的时候真的是一副不可思议,百思不得其解的表情)后来 ,当我看到仁书忽然淑英一起走进宾馆时,我的想法不是“哇,这两个人实在太过分了”,而是“像他们这样的人其实还很多”。

Q:你是凭借“清纯可人”的形象得到广大观众(尤其是男观众)的喜爱的,你喜欢别人这样评价你吗?

A:这个问题我也想过。目前《我的名字叫金三顺》这部电视剧不是很流行吗?如果我扮演其中的“三顺”,我想我完全可以胜任,但人民会不喜欢的。每个演员似乎有固定属于自己的角色。

关于BYJ………

Q:拍摄现场到处都围着裴勇俊的日本影迷,对此你不在意吗?

A:其实,即使我自己的影迷来到现场,我也不是很介意,所以这对我来说,根本没什么影响。但是对裴勇俊前辈来说,因为这些影迷都是来看他的,所以他的压力很大,因为一个人不可能脸上总带着微笑,不可能永远只露出快乐的表情。

Q:通过《外出》,你对裴勇俊有没有什么新的感觉?

A:我第一次和他相遇,是在大约两三年前的电视广告拍摄现场。与裴勇俊前辈合作电影作品这还是第一次。不管是当时还是现在,他一直都是个意志很坚强的人。我是一个没有耐心的人,不可能重复拍很多次,失败的次数一多,我的自信心就渐渐消失了。而裴勇俊前辈不管需要他表达什么样的感情,他都会千方百计想方设法的表现出来,而且尽量表现得完美,即使重拍上30次,他也不会感到厌倦和疲惫。看见他这个样子,我觉得我是无论如何也做不到的。

Q:裴勇俊是那种事先做好充分准备,然后才能走进拍摄现场的性格,那么你和裴勇俊也是同一种表演方式吗?

A:我以前也是这样的,不过在拍摄现场我是属于很听导演话的演员.我从来没有固执的坚持"这一部分一定这样拍才行".我常常随着导演的风格改变自己,所以自己也谈不上什么特别的表演风格。

Q:那么你和裴勇俊先生的配合怎么样?

A:现实生活中的裴勇俊有着和仁书相似的一面,有点出人意料,却又是个温柔的男人,而且也很可爱。他喜欢摄影,所以给我拍了很多照片.......我们合作得真的很愉快。

Q:你和自己的排挡在大多数情况下能友好相处吗?

A:虽然没有过特别的不愉快,也没有过什么冲突,但私底下也很难成为亲密的朋友。在拍摄〈我脑海中的橡皮擦〉时,郑佑成很热心,很照顾我,所以电影杀青之后,我们还一起喝了酒,玩得很开心。

感情如此敏感

Q:在拍电影的时候,你有一边听音乐一边酝酿感情的时候吗?

A:是的,我经常听音乐,尤其在拍感情戏的时候,很多部分都需要我集中精力酝酿感情。我适当的听音乐,在觉得应该听的时候就去听。这个习惯是从拍〈爱有天意〉的时候开始的。

Q:你对感情的投入如此敏感吗?

A:以前是这样的。当我投入到某种感情时,所有的精神都竖了起来,不和别人说话,只顾埋头听音乐。现在好多了,偶尔还可以开开玩笑。

Q:你比同龄的女演员多了一种成熟美。你为什么会给人这样的感觉呢?是不是你平时很爱思考?

A:我的确很爱思考,不过很多时候想的事情都很幼稚。因为拍的文艺片太多,所以我又增添了很多女人的味道,人们可能因此觉得我成熟吧。其实我并没有刻意想把自己变得成熟起来,我从小就很爱思考,但我不知道字思考到底和成熟有没有必然的联系。

Q:你到底都思考些什么呢?

A:我从小就经常思考人生,对人生有很多的顾虑和烦恼。

Q:你的催泪演技相当出色,那么现实生活中的你也爱流泪吗?

A:我只在电影中哭过。平时我总是控制自己的情感,尽量不让自己哭因为我很羞与在别人面前哭泣。每个人一生中都不可能把自己所有的感情都表露在脸上,所以很多人选择喝酒的方式释放自己,而我则同过表演表达自己的感情。

Q:既然说到催泪演技,那么你在这方面有没有感觉到压力和烦恼?

A:我在3秒之内就能哭出来,就连制片人都说第一次看见像我哭得这么快的人。我的感情全部转移到淑英身上了.......直到现在,我在画面上看到自己时,仍然不知道我的眼泪到底是不是真的。

Q:在〈外出〉中淑英曾这样问仁书:“你觉得人生中最幸福的时光是什么时候?”那么,对于演员孙艺珍来说,什么时候是最幸福的呢?

A:下大雨的日子,还有吃好吃东西的时候。

(未完代续)

Posted by joey珍 in www.sonyejin.org

-------------------------------------------------

A 23 years old answering like this....

Guest sandrydc

Syjfan: I suppose it is unimaginable for many koreans to think of Ye jin as the 'Queen of Comedy' because she acted so well in melodrama and is known as 'Queen of Melodrama'. However, this view is purely on the basis that a person cannot be good at so many things. But why not? I always think that Ye jin is very funny and comedy in those lighter scenes in AMTR and Classic and she is by nature very bubbly. Basically, I think she is the 'goddess of acting' and so she can be 'Queen of any genre'.

Yes, I agree with you.

Can't wait to watch "The Art of Seduction"

Guest yellow roses

Interesting and personal interview with Ye jin

For yellow_roses ^_^

Q:〈外出〉又是一部文艺片,你不担心观众看过之后会、不耐烦的说:“怎么又是文艺片?”

A:我以前倒是真的这么想过,不过这部作品和以往的其他作品在很多方面的感觉都不同,所以我才选择了它。在拍摄过程中,我的这种担忧渐渐消失了。

Q:你是故意选择文艺片的吗?还是不知不觉间形成了这样的习惯?

A:我想可能是后者吧。我读过一遍之后觉得满意的剧本,到后来一看竟然都是文艺片,我好象越来越迷恋爱情故事了。后来人们送给我“文艺片女王”的称号,我只能告诉我自己还要更努力。

Q:听说你之所以选择外出这部影片,就是想在“演技方面完成点什么”。

A:(略显得有点害羞)其实还远没有完成!我真的不知道我为什么要那么说。怎么可能完成呢?就连有过几十年演戏经历的前辈演员都没有说过,何况我呢?那只是我的一种欲望罢了。

Q:〈外出〉和你以前演的其他作品有什么不同呢?

A:就拿哭的场面说吧,以前都把重心放在“以什么样的感情,哭到什么程度上”,但这次哭戏方面稍微节制了一些。

Q:淑英这个人物早早结了婚,而艺珍小姐则早早出道做了演员,那么你能切实领会专职主妇的心理和感情吗?

A:我对自己的表演也感到很新奇。演员经常需要演一些自己没有经历的事情,内心里存在各种各样 的感情,所以有些东西是天生的。如果有人非要问我:“你没有作过,怎么演得出来?”我也无话可说,不过在拍摄过程中,我真的觉得我变成了淑英。

Q:在〈外出〉中,丈夫和情人发生了车祸,有人因这场车祸而死。你去参加追悼会的时候,有人抓你的头发 。这个场面好象是影片的一个转折点。

A:抛开淑英不说,我本人也觉得很辛苦。淑英感觉自己被全世界抛弃了,好象坠落到了无底深渊。本身这就是一个凄惨得令人产生想死欲望的场面,而天气又那么冷,排了好长时间,我再也不想重新回到当时的感情。淑英已经够伤心了,为什么风流丈夫还要撞死人?还要让人撕扯她的头发?她实在无法原谅丈夫。

Q:有没有情不自禁被淑英的感情感染,和淑英融为一体的时候?

A:那是她和仁书一起喝酒的场面,从这个场面开始,淑英这个人物开始慢慢揭去面纱。她在职业女性面前会感到自卑,她是经人介绍结的婚,婚后生活给她一种朴素的幸福,没想到竟然遭到丈夫的背叛,她显得很狼狈。当时拍这场戏的时候,我真的喝了酒。我即兴地说了我自己的台词。应为我喝醉了,最后一个镜头没拍完,我就晕倒了。如够我没有彻底变成淑英,是不可能说出这样的台词的。

Q:当一部电影拍摄完毕后,你需要多长时间才能从作品的任务摆脱出来?

A:每一部电影都不一样。《外出》排的时间很长,大约4、5个月。对这部电影,我的烦恼比以往任何都更多,但这些都是幸福的烦恼,所以我真的不愿意把淑英这个角色从我脑海中抹去。其实,作为一名演员,我很想再把《外出》中的淑英那个角色在我心中珍藏一段时间,但是我还要演绎下一个人物,所以没有办法。

Q:如果你在现实生活中遇到《外出》中的那种情况,你会爱上丈夫情人的丈夫吗?

A:因为我还没有结婚,所以我刚一接到这个剧本时,对淑英这个角色有很多方面都难以理解。所以我经常向妈妈,姐姐和周围其他结过婚的人询问,她们都异口同声的说可以理解。在拍摄过程中,我逐渐也理解了淑英这个人物的心理和感情。我希望我的一生中不会遇到这样的事情。

Q:《外出》中还出现了床戏,那么这部作品算不算是你摆脱以往形象的一个契机呢?

A:是的。通过外出这部作品,我对男女之间的肉体之爱做了很多思考。我经常和导演聊天,听说男人即使心中没有爱,也可以和女人上床。(孙艺珍说这话的时候真的是一副不可思议,百思不得其解的表情)后来 ,当我看到仁书忽然淑英一起走进宾馆时,我的想法不是“哇,这两个人实在太过分了”,而是“像他们这样的人其实还很多”。

Q:你是凭借“清纯可人”的形象得到广大观众(尤其是男观众)的喜爱的,你喜欢别人这样评价你吗?

A:这个问题我也想过。目前《我的名字叫金三顺》这部电视剧不是很流行吗?如果我扮演其中的“三顺”,我想我完全可以胜任,但人民会不喜欢的。每个演员似乎有固定属于自己的角色。

关于BYJ………

Q:拍摄现场到处都围着裴勇俊的日本影迷,对此你不在意吗?

A:其实,即使我自己的影迷来到现场,我也不是很介意,所以这对我来说,根本没什么影响。但是对裴勇俊前辈来说,因为这些影迷都是来看他的,所以他的压力很大,因为一个人不可能脸上总带着微笑,不可能永远只露出快乐的表情。

Q:通过《外出》,你对裴勇俊有没有什么新的感觉?

A:我第一次和他相遇,是在大约两三年前的电视广告拍摄现场。与裴勇俊前辈合作电影作品这还是第一次。不管是当时还是现在,他一直都是个意志很坚强的人。我是一个没有耐心的人,不可能重复拍很多次,失败的次数一多,我的自信心就渐渐消失了。而裴勇俊前辈不管需要他表达什么样的感情,他都会千方百计想方设法的表现出来,而且尽量表现得完美,即使重拍上30次,他也不会感到厌倦和疲惫。看见他这个样子,我觉得我是无论如何也做不到的。

Q:裴勇俊是那种事先做好充分准备,然后才能走进拍摄现场的性格,那么你和裴勇俊也是同一种表演方式吗?

A:我以前也是这样的,不过在拍摄现场我是属于很听导演话的演员.我从来没有固执的坚持"这一部分一定这样拍才行".我常常随着导演的风格改变自己,所以自己也谈不上什么特别的表演风格。

Q:那么你和裴勇俊先生的配合怎么样?

A:现实生活中的裴勇俊有着和仁书相似的一面,有点出人意料,却又是个温柔的男人,而且也很可爱。他喜欢摄影,所以给我拍了很多照片.......我们合作得真的很愉快。

Q:你和自己的排挡在大多数情况下能友好相处吗?

A:虽然没有过特别的不愉快,也没有过什么冲突,但私底下也很难成为亲密的朋友。在拍摄〈我脑海中的橡皮擦〉时,郑佑成很热心,很照顾我,所以电影杀青之后,我们还一起喝了酒,玩得很开心。

感情如此敏感

Q:在拍电影的时候,你有一边听音乐一边酝酿感情的时候吗?

A:是的,我经常听音乐,尤其在拍感情戏的时候,很多部分都需要我集中精力酝酿感情。我适当的听音乐,在觉得应该听的时候就去听。这个习惯是从拍〈爱有天意〉的时候开始的。

Q:你对感情的投入如此敏感吗?

A:以前是这样的。当我投入到某种感情时,所有的精神都竖了起来,不和别人说话,只顾埋头听音乐。现在好多了,偶尔还可以开开玩笑。

Q:你比同龄的女演员多了一种成熟美。你为什么会给人这样的感觉呢?是不是你平时很爱思考?

A:我的确很爱思考,不过很多时候想的事情都很幼稚。因为拍的文艺片太多,所以我又增添了很多女人的味道,人们可能因此觉得我成熟吧。其实我并没有刻意想把自己变得成熟起来,我从小就很爱思考,但我不知道字思考到底和成熟有没有必然的联系。

Q:你到底都思考些什么呢?

A:我从小就经常思考人生,对人生有很多的顾虑和烦恼。

Q:你的催泪演技相当出色,那么现实生活中的你也爱流泪吗?

A:我只在电影中哭过。平时我总是控制自己的情感,尽量不让自己哭因为我很羞与在别人面前哭泣。每个人一生中都不可能把自己所有的感情都表露在脸上,所以很多人选择喝酒的方式释放自己,而我则同过表演表达自己的感情。

Q:既然说到催泪演技,那么你在这方面有没有感觉到压力和烦恼?

A:我在3秒之内就能哭出来,就连制片人都说第一次看见像我哭得这么快的人。我的感情全部转移到淑英身上了.......直到现在,我在画面上看到自己时,仍然不知道我的眼泪到底是不是真的。

Q:在〈外出〉中淑英曾这样问仁书:“你觉得人生中最幸福的时光是什么时候?”那么,对于演员孙艺珍来说,什么时候是最幸福的呢?

A:下大雨的日子,还有吃好吃东西的时候。

(未完代续)

Posted by joey珍 in www.sonyejin.org

-------------------------------------------------

A 23 years old answering like this....

i suppose this is for translation? :P

haha, you are in luck. i just finished my major exams so i'll do it. actually i have done it! (it's long, took me 1 and an a half hours!) whews! but after translating this piece, i must say i like syj more and more :)

----

Q: April Snow (AS) is a melodrama film, aren’t you worried that the audience will go “Not another melodrama flick?”

A: I previously thought so too, however this production has a different feel from the rset. It is unique and that’s why I chose it. During the process of filming, my anxiety faded.

Q: Did you chose to do melodramas on purpose Or did it gradually become a habit/ unconscious decision?

A: I think it’ll be the latter. I only realize that the films that I chose were actually melodramas after reading the scripts which were great. I think I am gradually falling in love with melodramas more and more. Later on people bestowed me the title, “Queen of Melodrama” , so I had to tell myself to work harder.

Q: It is heard that you chose AS to reach some kind of standard in terms of acting?

A: (she seems quite embarrassed and shy) Actually the journey is still long. I haven’t reached anything yet. I really don’t know why I said that. How can I say I have reached that kind of a certain standard? When veterans never even said they reached there, much less me. That was only a dream and hope of mine.

Q: What is different between the character you act in AS from your previous roles in other films?

A: Well I give an example. For example, I used to cry according to the degree of emotion needed in past films but for AS, my crying technique was altered a little.

Q: Su yin is a character that married early and you have also entered the entertainment industry at an early age, so are you able to relate to the housewife’s feelings and mindset?

A: I am quite surprised with my performance. Actors usually need to act things which they do not have any past experience with. The inner heart/soul contains many different feeling sand emotions and all this are innate. If someone was to ask me, “You haven’t done it before, how can you act it out?” I would also be speechless, but I must say during the process of filming I really felt like I have become Su yin.

Q: In AS, your character’s husband and his illicit lover are involved in a car crash and someone dies as a result. When you went to attend the victim’s funeral as a representative of your husband, some one pulls your hair. This scene seems to be a significant point in the film.

A: Without bringing in the character’s emotions and feelings, I already feel quite bad. After all, Su yin feels that she is abandoned and neglected by the whole world, like as if she is down an endless black pit. That itself is unbearable and would make people have thoughts of dying. The weather was so cold and we were filming a number of takes, I simply do not want to relieve the same kind of feelings and anguish Su yin/ I had to go through. Su yin was already in agony, why did her playboy husband still have to knock down and kill someone? Why did people still want to pull her hair? She obviously cannot forgive her husband.

Q: Was there any point in time where you assimilated in the character of Su yin and you two became one?

A: That was when she(Su yin) was drinking with Ren Shu (BYJ’s character), from the start of that scene, Su yin slowly reveals her true self and insecurities, how she feels inferior to career women and how she was match-made and how married life gave her a kind of simple pleasure. She never thought that her husband would commit adultery and she felt ashamed and embarrassed. When this scene was taken. I really drank a lot of alcohol. Though I said my lines. I fainted before the shot as I was drunk. Now if I didn’t assimilate into Su yin’s character, how could I still say those lines coherently? It was obvious that at that point, we did become one.

Q: When a film ends, how long do you need to totally shrink back from your character?

A: Every film is different. AS took a long time about 4 to 5 months. Regarding this film, my troubles were much more than usual but these were happy ‘troubles’. So I really did not want to erase the character Su yin from my memory. Actually, as an actor , I really hope to keep this character Su yin in my heart for a long time but as I have to take on a next project and role, this unfortunately not possible.

Q: If you were caught in a situation similar to AS, would you fall in love with your husband’s lover’s husband?

A: Because I am not yet married so when I first received this project/film, I was unsure about how to proceed and understand Su yin’s problems and mindset. Therefore I looked towards my mother and sister and other married people for advice and they are all able to relate with Su yin’s character. During the process of filming, I gradually understood Su yin’s mindset and emotions too. I sincerely hope that I will never come across such an incident in my entire life.

Q: AS also has bed scenes. Is this film considered as one where you get rid of your past image as an innocent girl?

A: Yes. Through AS, I have given much thought to the physical relationship between opposite genders. I frequently talk to the director, asking him about the hearsay that men can still bed other women despite not loving them. ( At this point, SYJ displays an unbelieving and confused look) Afterwards when Ren Shu and Su yin goes to a hotel together, I thought “ Wah! This two people are too much!” but the thing is this kind of behavior is common nowadays.

Q: Your image of innocence and purity always receives much adoration from the audience especially males. Do you like such accordance being given?

A: I have also given some thought to this problem. Currently the series, “ I love Kim Sam Soon” is rather popular isn’t it? If i9 acted as ‘Sam Soon’, I think I would have done my job as an actor but the audience wouldn’t like it. Every actor has their own niche areas and characters that suit them. As for BYJ……

Q: At the press conference, there were all these BYJ Japanese fans swarming around, were you bothered by it?

A: Actually even if I had my fans present , I wouldn’t been bothered much as this does not affect me. But for BYJ senior as this fans came to see him, he was very pressurized ecause a person cannot continually smile and give a happy expression only.

Q: after AS, do you have any new feelings for BYJ?

A: BYJ is a determined person and I am an extremely impatient one who cannot withstand so many re-takes. After a number of failures, my confidence will ebb but BYJ will try countless of ways to express his character’s emotions in order to achieve a better performance even if it takes 30 re-takes, he will not be tired or irritated. Looking at him like that, I feel I can’t never attain that standard.

Q: BYJ is a person that does adequate preparation before acting his character, are you and BYJ similar in this aspect?

A: I used to be like that. But at the take itself, I am a very ‘director-oriented’ actor and I don’t have the pre-conceived notion that “this part has be like that”. I frequently seek the director’s advice and change myself so I wouldn’t say I have any special or unique acting techniques.

Q: How compatible are you with BYJ in terms of working together?

A: Real-life BYJ and Ren Shu are quite similar in ways, a little unexpected but a gentle person and also cute. He likes photography so he took photos for me… it was a happy partnership.

Q: You and your co star usually have good relationships?

A: Although there isn’t any particular arguments or unhappiness but privately it is still hard to become close friends. When I was filming AMTR, JWS was very caring and nice so when the filming ended, we still go out to drink together and enjoy each other’s company. The relationship is equally close. Q: when filming, you listen to music while assimilating into character’s emotions and feelings?

A: Yes. I often listen to music, especially when doing emotional scenes as a lot of them need all my concentration and when I listen to music I am able to do so. This practice started from delicious proposal.

Q: Are you sensitive when assimilating into character?

A: I used to be like that. Whenever I am deep in some feeling and my concentration is all used up for it. I do not talk to others and only listen to music. But now it is better. Sometimes I can even crack a joke or two.

Q: You have a mature beauty that actresses you age do not possess. Why do you give people such an impression? Is it because you like to think a lot?

A: Yes, I like thinking a lot. But mostly I think of rather childish things as I have been in a number of melodramas this also contributes to my womanly image and that’s how others view me as mature I guess. Actually I do not purposely portray the image of being mature, as I liked to think a lot since I was young however I don’t know what thinking has to do with maturity.

Q: what exactly do you think about?

A: Life and it’s tribulations and troubles.

Q: your crying techniques are outstanding. Are you like this real-life?

A: I only cry in movies as I can usually control my emtions and try not to let myself cry in front of others as I get shy. Everyone cannot wear what they feel on their face for their whole life, so some people chose to drink to let go of oneself and for me, I act to release my inner feelings.

Q: since we have touched the subject on crying techniques, do you feel any stress or trouble in this aspect?

A: I can cry in 3 seconds, even the person who connects the takes says this is the first time he seen a person that can cry as fast as me. I have assimilated myself in Su yin’s character so fully that till now when I see myself on screen. I still do not know whether my tears were for real during then.

Q: In AS, Su yin once asked Ren Shu this question, “What do you feel us the most fortunate period of a man’s life?” Then as SYJ, what is your view on this?

A: When it is raining and there are still nice things to eat.

-----

The last part of the Chinese interview. This portion is more intimate and Ye jin explained her personality, her views on love and etc.. Ye jin also revealed that she now loves to stay at home and read Japanese novels!!! Thanks Yellow_roses!

Q:现实生活中的孙艺珍也像电影或电视剧中那么善良和乖巧吗?也那么善于照顾和关心周围的人吗?

A:我其实很不会照顾别人。不过我现在比以前更有精力和时间了,所以终于有机会为自己身边的人做点什么了。

Q:漂亮本身就是一种温柔,现在的时代就是这样。从这个角度来看,孙艺珍小姐也算是温柔了。

A:其实人们大多是看了我的电影或电视剧,所以就以为我很温柔,有女人味。其实我从来不觉得“我很有女人味,我很温柔,我很善良。”有时我会很调皮,很淘气,搞恶作剧,有时我也会很忧伤。有时我罗里罗嗦的说个没完没了,有时候却沉默寡言。我是一个心直口快的人,这种性格有时也会让人对我产生误会。

Q:会有人误以为你是装腔作势,虚情假意吗?

A:有报道曾经分析过我的“做秀”,其实我从来不做秀。也有人就相信我电影中的形象,好象我每天只吃露水似的。有时候,我不想笑或笑不出来,我当然就比笑了,可是有些不了解我的人,还有第一次见到我的人会说:“原来电影和电视剧中的孙艺珍都是虚情假意,根本不是真的。” 其实我是因为不喜欢装腔作势,所以才把自己的真实情感流露出来的,结果去反而听到人们说我装腔作势,真是可笑。

Q:不过,在《外出》的拍摄现场看到你时,你的脸上一直都挂着笑容。

A:我从裴勇俊前辈身上学到了很多东西。他的影迷经常到拍摄现场周围看他,他都面带笑容的冲影迷们的热情挥手。我在旁边看着他,觉得他的肩膀好沉重。不过,同时我也想,只要明星本人稍微忍耐一点,就会有那么多人都跟着开心。

Q:你心目中的爱情是什么样子的?

A:我觉得爱情真的好难好难。不管两个人之间多么相爱,总会有其中的一个觉得自己爱得比对方更多,这样就会很痛苦,因为对方而感到伤心和失落。

Q:在现实生活中,你有没有因为爱情而苦恼过?

A:我当然也苦恼过,不过因为我从小就开始演戏,所以很少有机会爱上别人。其他人一边做事一边也能谈恋爱,可是这样对我来说,却是一种烦恼。现在我真的不明白当时为什么要这样,既然喜欢,为什么不去交往呢?

Q:想要演好感情戏,实际生活中的感情经历也是必需的,不是吗?

A:可能是我演过太多感情戏的缘故,每次我都觉得自己好象真的经历了一次爱情似的。一看见和我演对手戏的男演员,我就会不由自主的心跳加速。可是这里又出问题了,我在作品中经历的都是很完美的爱情,所以我也情不自禁地对爱情充满了美好的幻想,开始等待白马王子的到来。

Q:平时没有拍摄任务的时候,你通常会做什么事呢?

A:坦率的说,最近一段时间我很喜欢在家里看书。现在我很迷恋日本小说。

Q:听说你开始学习驾驶了,那你想最先到什么地方去?

A:我想去一趟沙漠或者乡村。

Q:你一个人去?

A:如果有男人和我一起去那自然是最好,我从来没有对谁一见钟情过,也不会轻易喜欢某个人。我喜欢比我大的人,能包容我的人。

Q:和同龄人一起玩的时候一般做什么?

A:其实现在的年轻人也没有什么特别好玩的东西,除了吃好吃的东西,就是喝酒,也就这些吧!我要是想吃什么东西,也会出去吃。见到裴勇俊之后,我才发现我有多么自由。我想去夜总会,可是我不会跳舞,所以连想都不敢想;一喝酒马上就脸红,谁都能看出来,所以我不敢轻易喝酒 ;想上网呢,我有是电脑盲,而且性格懒惰,所以也就放弃了。

Q:那网上对你的负面评价,你应该不知道吧?

A:这些我倒是看过。其中有很多乱七八糟的评价,我当时只是一笑而过。可是过了很长时间,那些消息仍然在四处传ィ揖醯?非常遗憾。不过,身正不怕影子斜,真相迟早会大白的,不管我怎么解释,怎么极力否认,如果大家不相信,我也没办法,所以我只能置之不理。

Q:最近一段时间,你最大的希望是时间什么?

A:希望〈外出〉能取得好的票房成绩,得到观众的认可;另外,也希望我正在拍摄的电影〈搭讪的法则〉能顺利杀青。现在我不管想什么事情,都不能把自己和演戏彻底分离开来了。有得必有失,人在得到一样东西的时候,必须要为此付出相应的代价。我之所以能走到今天这一步,就是因为我放弃了自己的生活。如果现在再去为过去未能得到的东西而感到后悔和遗憾,并且起执着地追求,那样我就会觉得自己很可怜,很不幸,甚至不明白自己为什么要这样过日子。所以我想在现实生活中尽量寻找幸福,让自己快乐起来。(完)

hey,

can someone put up a link for summer scent OST? thank you!!

ive got the cd, but it doesnt have all the songs.

go to the drama and movie osts forum..