Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

Really difficult to choose...I think look is not so important.

Whoever that can take good care of Ye jin and make her happy is my choice! That should be me but ....

BYJ seems like the most 'gentlemanly' of them all.

Who deserves to be SYJ's ideal lover in real life?

Whatta hard query ya got there sandrydc!!! :P

To start off, oh well ev'rybody knows tat Woo Sung already have a girlfriend for 5 (or even more than 5) yearz so despite da fact tat I find him irresistible, I'll pick him not.

`en Wisey iz correct tat (base in some piece uv info I read), Yong Joon is a gentleman but lil' did I know 'bout Jo Seung, Jo In Seong `en Song Il Kook attributez so I wouldn't go for 'em either.

Tae Hyun own a great sense uv humor not only in da movie better yet in real life so he'd make Yejin happy `en Seung Hun iz a manly modest personality thus Yejin would be outta harm's way `en he'll look up to her constantly. So there!

Have down pat tat 'tz juz mah opinion for da time bein `en 'tz no way uv sayin tat other men I didn't agree on iz no good okie. :)

BTW, hello SaNine!! **waving**

April Snow VCD proliferates in da Philippines az well but never did I thought to purchase one, too. Wanna see da movie in theaterz!!!!

Ya me too :P I'd rather download.. and not let those pirates profit :P Well i'll miss it at the theatres so...

**me waits impatiently till dec 30**

Wisey.. the second u see that we can pre-order in YesAsia.. pls make a huge post :) Thanks mate :D

tho.. will there be a limited edition director cut version? Should I wait a while? :/

Ya me too :P I'd rather download.. and not let those pirates profit :P Well i'll miss it at the theatres so...

**me waits impatiently till dec 30**

Wisey.. the second u see that we can pre-order in YesAsia.. pls make a huge post :) Thanks mate :D

tho.. will there be a limited edition director cut version? Should I wait a while? :/

Yah...I left my email on Yesasia and they will auto-email when pre-order starts.

Latest box office details of AMTR in Japan

Up to 7 Nov 05, AMTR has attracted 1.12 million viewers and collected 1.4 billion yen box office sales. And it is still at no.2 in its third week.

The box office for weekend 5 - 6 Nov was almost the same as the first weekend of 22 - 23 Oct meaning words of mouth and friends-bringing-recommending-friends effects are very strong.

Another 2 to 3 weeks at this momentum, AMTR will smash all korean movies' records. Windstruck was highest at 2 billion yen before April Snow became the highest at 2.4 billion yen. Breaking Windstruck's record should be a piece of cake. I am looking for AMTR to break 3 billion yen box office sales set by the highest grossing Asian movie which is 'Hero'.

AMTR's achievement is wonderful. Without a strong fan base for Ye jin and Woo Sung, the movie attracts movie goers on its merits. Audience satisfaction survey showed that AMTR received as high as 93% out of 100% (same when it was screened in Korea). Some people think that the success of AMTR is due to Ye jin's recent popularity but that is way off the mark. Cho Ji Woo was the most popular Japanese actress by a large margin in Japan for the past 2 years but her movies have never got very far in the Japanese box office. In fact, even as Ye jin fan, I think it would be disrespectful to Woo Sung and to the production team of AMTR to claim the success of the movie for Ye jin.

If it is due to Ye jin's recent popularity and high budget promotion, the movie could have only done well in the first week and the box office would have slided downward very quickly. The fact that the box office has stayed high for the past 3 weeks tell a different story. In fact, it has done so well that it has suppressed major blockbusters like Tim Burton's Corpse Bride (this movie was top in Korean box office but was always lower than AMTR in Japan even though they were screened at the same time), The Brother Grimms and Spring Snow.

To tell the truth, I think Woo Sung is a huge factor for AMTR's success too. I use EXCITE portal translation software to read Japanese's fans posting and I am very moved by some of their comments. Lots of praises for Woo Sung and Ye jin and most importantly, many Japanese posted that AMTR is one of the best movies they have seen. One fan posted the best in his 20 years of movie-watching. Some posted that they could not get out of the story...(exactly my sentiments). Just too many good comments to post here. I am beginning to like Japanese more and more !!!

Guest whizzer's_rose

sandrydc, can i know where you got that second picture of ye jin in your signature (the third gif image on the right) because she's so pretty...where can I get the big version of it????I have the one where she got her arm up but not the one which shows her beautiful face...

I loved her with SSH!

Guest sandrydc

sandrydc, can i know where you got that second picture of ye jin in your signature (the third gif image on the right) because she's so pretty...where can I get the big version of it????I have the one where she got her arm up but not the one which shows her beautiful face...

I loved her with SSH!

I got it from iyejin's fansite, please follow the link: http://www.iyejin.com/

Guest sandrydc

Posters of "The Arts Of Seduction" have just been made public.

How hot SYJ looks in the picture!

I guess it will be released by the end of the 2005.

200511110924201120_1.jpg

200511110924201120_2.jpg

200511110924201120_1.jpg

200511110924201120_2.jpg

Wow.. she looks really good there.. Hope its out soon as well :D

and hey.. WATCH WHERE YOU'RE PUTTING YOUR HANDS... GRRR

http://imgnews.naver.com/image/117/2005/11...924201120_1.jpg

http://imgnews.naver.com/image/117/2005/11...924201120_2.jpg

sandrydc, thanx for those lovely Yejin `en Il Kook pix...

and hey.. WATCH WHERE YOU'RE PUTTING YOUR HANDS... GRRR

:lol::P

Bigger version! (The bigger the merrier)

reposted from www.iyejin.com

OMG...how come Ye jin keeps getting prettier....will become public hazard soon at this rate!!!

Two more from www.sonyejin.org

05111102.jpg

05111101.jpg

Japanese news very cute. It says...

Red fox versus black wolf .....because Ye jin is wearing red and Sung Il Kook in black.

Good newz for all Yejin's fanz in Malaysia. A mandarin-dubbed Summer Scent is set to show in 8TV after Super Rookie. Congrats! Ye'll get to see Yejin onscreen all over again.

bad news for me :( .. I can't receive 8TV and I don't have pay TV back home :P Oh well.. i'll make it up to Yejin by buying the DVD set when I get back :D

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee sandrydc thanks heaps for those Arts of Seduction pics!! Oh my, our YJ looks hot! :lol: And she looks great with her leading man too. :D I can't wait to watch it. I hope its got a great storyline. I'm not worried about the acting coz I know our YJ's acting is top notch, may it be drama or comedy and I 've heard that guy is also a good actor.

AMTR reclaimed no.1 in Japan 7 - 11 Nov weekly box office

Japan Box Office 7 - 11 Nov 2005

1. A Moment To Remember

B00587_01.jpg

2. The Brother Grimms

B00631_01.jpg

3. Corpse Bride

mo3736.jpg

4. ALWAYS -Sunset on Third Street-

B00637_01.jpg

5. Spring Snow

B00612_01.jpg

6. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

7. Takeshis

8. Saw 2

9. Abudeka

10. Mobile Suit Z Gundam 2

Source: BIGLOBE, http://broadband.biglobe.ne.jp/index_ranking.html

Japan Box Office 5 - 6 Nov 2005

1. ALWAYS -Sunset on Third Street- (Debut first week)

B00637_01.jpg

2. A Moment to Remember, (3rd week)

B00587_01.jpg

3. The Brothers Grimm (Debut first week)

B00631_01.jpg

4. Spring Snow (2nd week)

B00612_01.jpg

5. Tim Burton's Corpse Bride (3rd week)

6. Charlie and the chocolate Factory (9th week)

7. Abudeka (3rd week)

8. Mobile Suit Z Gundam 2 -Lovers- (2nd week)

9. TAKESHIS’ (Debut first week)

10. Saw 2 (2nd week)

AMTR fever continuing in Japan

Box office of AMTR:

22-23 Oct 05 weekend, No.1

24-28 Oct 05 weekly, No.1

29-30 Oct 05 weekend, No.1

31 Oct - 4 Nov weekly, No.1

5-6 Nov weekend, No.2

7-11 Nov weekly, No.1