Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

[Reporter's genuineness ⑥] "Her beauty and personality are genuine"... The real thing I met, the strongest personality ★ 3rd place Son Ye-jin

SOURCE

[OBS NEWS]
'Reporter's Innocence', the unstoppable ranking of entertainment reporters. 
The theme of genuine love this time is real owners who will not know even if two see it and one dies, and stars with luxury personalities that we did not know about. In 'Reporter's Innocence', we uncovered who is the strongest star in real life or the strongest personality in the world outside the camera. 

The strongest star in real life and the strongest personality took the 3rd place with actress Son Ye-jin, who is the queen of innocent beauty. 

It is hard to believe that Son Ye-jin is 24 years old since her debut, and she boasts a preservative beauty. She says that her true charm is her inner beauty, even as her husband, Hyun Bin, said. 

Reporter Yoo Soo-kyung said, "She is actually a pretty sister who buys meals well. The actors talked about "Let's eat together" in the sound of passing by, but later on, after time passed, we really kept the promise and ate together. While watching at that time, she said, "I thought, 'This person is a person who keeps what she said.'"

She is practicing "Yejin's One Word, One Word, One Thousand Thousand Gold." Besides, the more she gets to know her, the more she charms people with her genuine personality. 

Reporter Yoo Soo-kyung said, "I've known Son Ye-jin for over 10 years, but what I feel now is that the more I know, the better I am.  I think it's because she talks fun to close people and shows her easy-going side." 

She continued, “Actresses close to me say that Son Ye-jin is very lively, cute, and eccentric.

• Like 1

Son Ye-jin ♥ Hyun Bin, today (31st) "Marriage 1st anniversary"... hold hands tightly

2023.03.31. 10:28 am

SOURCE  

0000184491_001_20230331102801417.JPG?type=w430

[MBC]
Actors Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin celebrated their first wedding anniversary.

On the 31st, Son Ye-jin posted a wedding photo with Hyun Bin on her SNS along with the words "1st anniversary". In the picture, the two are looking at the camera with bright smiles. 

Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin got married on March 31, 2022, somewhere in Seoul. The two, who met for the first time in the 2018 movie 'Negotiation' and reunited the following year in the tvN drama 'Crash Landing on You', declared their public relationship after several dating rumors. 

Blessings also came to the two of them. Son Ye-jin became mother last November, holding her first son in her arms. At the time, she expressed her gratitude to the people around her, saying, "I desperately realized that many people's sincere affection and help are needed for a life to be born."

TOP SPOT MOST VIEWED NEWS

1-FC1-BBE7-4240-4251-88-AB-E43-A10-DEBE7

<Crash Landing On You> Lee Shinyoung (Park Kwangbeom) congratulated Hyun Bin and Son Yejin on their 1st anniversary of marriage from his interview today.

"Lee Shin-young who received a lot of love from the public through ‘Crash Landing On You’ laughed at the joke about the first anniversary of Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin’s wedding  and said ‘Congratulations to both of you’, ‘I really found out (the wedding anniversary) here (at his debut movie ‘Rebound’ interview). Congratulations!’” 
SOURCE

0000337582_001_20230331122301428.jpg?type=w430
BDBC7577-7-CB4-41-B2-9-FF1-542-C77-EEA8-

0000337582_002_20230331122301489.jpg?type=w430

• Like 1

Son Ye Jin Shares Beautiful Photo With Hyun Bin In Celebration Of 1st Wedding Anniversary

Son Ye Jin Shares Beautiful Photo With Hyun Bin In Celebration Of 1st Wedding Anniversary

Mar 31, 2023

by D. Kim

Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin have been married for a year!

On March 31, Son Ye Jin took to her Instagram Stories to celebrate their first wedding anniversary with a beautiful photo.

hyun-bin-son-ye-jin-2.jpeg

Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin got married on March 31, 2022 and welcomed their first child on November 27 of the same year.

Congratulations to the couple! 

SOOMPI >>> son-ye-jin-shares-beautiful-photo-with-hyun-bin-in-celebration-of-1st-wedding-anniversary

• Like 1

Son Ye Jin Celebrates Her 1st Anniversary With Hyun Bin

MARCH 31, 2023 | ALLKPOP

SOURCE

1680227308-20230330-sonyejin.jpg

It's officially Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin's first wedding anniversary!

On March 31 KST, Son Ye Jin updated her Instagram story with an unseen photo from her wedding photoshoot with Hyun Bin, writing, "1st anniversary," accompanied by two hearts. The beautiful couple couldn't be more picturesque with their dreamy visuals and dreamier companionship. 

Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin tied the knot with a wedding ceremony held on March 31, 2022, after working together in the film 'Negotiation' in 2018, then again in the tvN series 'Crash Landing on You' in 2020. In November of 2022, the couple welcomed their first child, a son. 

Wishing the happiest anniversary to the gorgeous couple!

16-B2-E088-35-B6-42-C3-82-B6-549-B8-DF7-

• Like 1

Son Ye Jin‘s Instagram Post Commemorating Her One-Year Anniversary With Hyun Bin Goes Viral

“Looks like a scene from a movie…”

MARCH 31, 2023

BY RON KIM | KOREABOO

SOURCE

w2N-Xo2be9GflFaiF8nxV6-HwtHHEipfQu5v1xZ_

Son Ye Jin‘s Instagram story commemorating the one-year anniversary of her marriage to actor Hyun Bin is going viral.

202303311008681076_2_20230331102702325.jpg?type=w430

On March 31, Son Ye Jin uploaded one photo to her Instagram story.

zupHR_YObPz9dBNUI7MY7ZLh2nru5CEjK6pT1TvvuHMOR5cZ3zjq_JB_92vE9wIky3MMI06t-PidPCaTje5PDOfe5vfOIPmMTvknbAUe1OyDjUI=w32-fSoften=1,100,0-rp-e365

In the photo, Hyun Bin is seen wearing a white tuxedo, while Son Ye Jin is wearing her wedding dress. The gorgeous couple smiles for the camera while holding each other’s hands. Son Ye Jin commemorated her one-year anniversary with Hyun Bin in a caption adorned with hearts.

1st anniversary <3.

— Son Ye Jin

The picture quickly went viral, with netizens celebrating along with the couple. Many netizens couldn’t believe that the couple had already been married for a year.

Spoiler

ELum9uNreQqaNz5ZJVTiTv2_WjZImeW20yFjJ_sBhq6siWpz9cBtZdWrZhiUkgOk5UCFUvHM33ARJWzwrIzI6zCrcEJjgVceT6unx4V0qt8cvKI=w32-fSoften=1,100,0-rp-e365

| theqoo

• “So pretty, ㅠㅠ.”
  • “They are my favorite celebrity couple, ㅠㅠ. But I can’t believe it’s already their one-year anniversary. Time goes by so fast.”
  • “Already?! Time goes by so fast.”
  • “Looks like a scene from a movie.”
  • “One year?! Wow, time goes by so fast.”
  • “Wow, unnie, you’re so pretty, but I’m also waiting for your next project.”
  • “Already one year.”
  • “Wow, they seem so happy.”

Meanwhile, Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin got married on March 31, 2021, at a hotel in Seoul. The couple, who together starred in the movie, The Negotiator, and hit K-Drama, Crash Landing On You, announced they were dating on January 1, 2021, and got married a year later. The couple has one child between them.   

• Like 1

Son Yejin IG post is in HOT topic on theqoo with almost 90k views and over 500 comments. 

AVvXsEhvZtEyQBVFI7EewFI5XkpzgCsVXYHsLvEg

1. It's already been 1 year??? She's freaking pretty

2. What? It's already been 1 year? Time flies so fast

3. I was thinking "Son Yejin got married? With whom? Hyunbin? No way, that's only in the drama..." and then remembered it was trueㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ she's so pretty

4. This seriously looks like a movie

5. Ugh freaking handsome and freaking pretty. They match so well

6. Wow... she's so so pretty ㅠㅠ she's my favorite actressㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ she looks like some fairy...

7. Wow I still can't believe it. It looks like a picture from a dramaㅋㅋㅋ

8. Every time I see their pictures, I always like how happy Hyunbin looksㅋㅋㅋㅋ they match one another so well

9. Son Yejin looks like a fairy, freaking pretty

10. I'm so proud at how well they match but also shocked at how it's been 1 year alreadyㅋㅋㅋㅋ

More comments 
 HERE

• Like 1

“Hold your hand tightly, smile sweetly”… Hyun Bin ♥ Son Ye-jin, Happy 1st Anniversary

SOURCE

0000091955_001_20230331142101438.png?type=w430

[DISPATCH]
Actors Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin celebrated their first wedding anniversary. 

On the 31st, Son Ye-jin posted a wedding photo with Hyun Bin on her SNS. “One year anniversary,” she wrote succinctly. 

Celebrated the 1st anniversary. Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin were filming a wedding pictorial that was previously released. They held hands and smiled happily. 

Meanwhile, the two officially acknowledged their devotion in 2021. After finishing 'Crash Landing on You', he revealed that he had developed from a friend to a colleague and then to a lover. 

On March 31 of last year, after dating, they made a 100-year commitment. The couple had a private wedding ceremony at Aston House, Walkerhill Hotel in Gwangjang-dong, Seoul. 

Currently living a sweet newlywed life. The two held their first son in their arms in November last year. Son Ye-jin is spending her break by focusing on her childcare. 

Hyun Bin recently found an audience with the movie 'Negotiation' (Director Lim Soon-rye). Currently, he is known to have finished filming the movie 'Harbin' (director Minho Woo).