Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

[JTBC]

[Anchor] 
That's right. Since it's fake news, I want to point out one thing. Actor Hyun Bin is also suffering from fake news. I was surprised. She suddenly popped up on the internet that she was divorced, and that she was divorced in six months. So I searched a lot. what is that about? Please introduce yourself. 

[Reporter] 
This news was uploaded on a YouTube channel on the 15th. In this video, Hyun Bin went abroad to gamble and owed more than 3 billion won, and now caused property losses and divorced Son Ye-jin by agreement. 

[Anchor] 
But this is what the two of you are living well. 

[reporter]
Yes, I'm doing well, I have a baby. 

[Anchor] 
Please tell us about that. 

[Reporter]
YouTube claimed that she divorced after six months of marriage. It's not very timely, this couple got married in March of last year. If we had divorced after six months, we should have divorced in September of last year, but this YouTube channel now states that we got divorced on March 15 this year. So, in fact, I am telling you that this itself is very crappy fake news, but nevertheless, I posted more than 300,000 views in 6 days on my account. 

[Anchor] 
More than 300,000 views, this is the problem. So, this is the so-called lecca. I do it because it makes a YouTube view business. That's how we get towed. So, since Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin saw it, I think they must have felt very bad. The clarification of the affiliation, did it come out? 

[Reporter] 
It's actually very unpleasant news. So both sides expressed their displeasure. Hyun Bin's agency has been reporting and deleting fake news from YouTube these days, but he said he would consider legal action if something serious and out of the way happened. Son Ye-jin's agency added that it was nonsensical fake news and would review what measures to take internally. 

Seoul.southkorea IG update.  
“A K-drama we can watch over and over again…

One interesting fact about <Crash Landing on You> is that it was partly inspired by a real incident that happened in 2008, when a South Korean woman accidentally flew her paraglider into North Korean territory.  The incident made international news and the woman was detained by North Korean authorities for several days before being released.  The drama's production team reportedly conducted extensive research on North Korean society and consulted with experts on North Korean culture and language to ensure accuracy and authenticity in portraying the country and its people.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CqA7P20vf5V/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

588-C7-A9-C-5461-4-BC5-BD12-675-DD90492-

• Like 1

[Interview] Son Ye-jin, a real fox who constantly stimulates the public’s curiousity

2011/11/17 

SOURCE

Credit

*Sexy, innocence, cute and various charms in 'Creepy Romance'

557104-(0)-550364_94211.jpg

[ASIA TODAY |Reporter Choi Jae-wook]
She had everything the public expects from people called 'actresses'. 

Ahead of the release of her movie 'Creepy Romance' (director Hwang In-ho, production imagination film), she met Son Ye-jin at a cafe in Samcheong-dong, Seoul, and throughout the interview, she radiated various charms. She gave her a strange fun like riding a roller coaster, such as naivety, coquetry, mystery, and charisma. 

Unlike before, she now has the time to spare for being in her thirties. Is this how she feels possessed by a fox? 

Age = Reporters all talk about age as if they had promised. (Complaining eye roll) Are you talking about getting older? Rather than being reluctant to be 30 years old, I am so happy and satisfied. It feels like starting all over again. 

In fact, since she was young, many people see her more than her actual age, taking on roles such as divorced and married women. Some people ask if I'm only 30 now. (Laughs) 

Character (character) = In 'Creepy Romance', I took on the role of Yeo-ri, a woman who couldn't date properly because of her extraordinary ability to see the dead. As an actress, she deserves a challenge, and she was such a charming character. 

First of all, the nuance of the title 'Creepy Romance' gave me curiosity. After reading the script, it was as unique and fun as the title, so I decided to appear in it. 

Director: The genre is also a new genre that mixes horror with romantic comedy, and I was a little worried that he was a rookie director. Actually, I have worked with many new directors so far.

But director Hwang In-ho hadn't even filmed a short film, so I was worried. However, he even wrote the screenplay himself, and I came to believe that if he could write such an interesting story, he would definitely shoot a movie well. I am also very curious to see how the movie turned out.

557104-(1)-360600_94211.jpg

Fear = Do you think that even if you stab it, not a drop of blood will come out? Nonsense. I am also a very timid woman. (Laughter) Actually, in the past, I was not afraid to ride rides twice in one sitting. I also watch horror movies very well. But I was also afraid of being old. I can't ride anymore. I can't even watch horror movies. 

Our movie also has a fear code for Yeo-ri seeing ghosts. It will startle you, but it will be drawn cute rather than scary. 

Minki ((Lee) Min-ki) = The opposite role was played by Lee Min-ki, and he is a friend with a really strange charm. It's very human, it's fast, and it's really unadorned. Even as an actress, she is really serious and hardworking. 

These days, she only works with younger men like Lee Min-ho and Lee Min-ki? no. For the 'Tower' I'm filming right now, I'm only filming with my dads, such as Seol Kyung-gu and Kim Sang-kyung. It's scheduled to be released next summer, and for the first time in my life, I'm filming while running and rolling with charcoal on my face. It's hard work, but it's so much fun. 

Next project = I think I will go to China for the first time since my debut and shoot a movie. I can't tell you the title or details yet because it's before the contract. There was an offer from a long time ago, but I couldn't go because Korean works came first. But I mustered up the courage to do it now. 

Personality = In the past, to be honest, I wasn't comfortable with people talking about me, so I lived at a distance from people. But now it's different. I realized that I am not afraid of meeting strangers and that wounds can be healed by people.

557104-(2)-384600_94211.jpg

I also have a lot more celebrity friends than before. I also became very close with her juniors. I am also exchanging text messages with Kim Heechul and Lee Minho. (laughs) 

Wedding (marriage) = marriage? (tired look) I have no idea. I think it's time to work on it for a while. My sister, who is married, stands next door to us and has two of her nephews. But I was scolded a lot because I can't see that I'm spoiled. 

Then it scares me. It's right next door, so if you ask to go to your aunt's house, they say you have to coax and trick them a lot. Even if I give birth to my own child, I think I will be a scary mother. (Laughs)   

Son Ye-jin's mirror selca, 'beauty that shines even in a loose T-shirt with a bare face'

SOURCE

1310780457173.jpg?type=w430

[XPORT NEWS]

Actress Son Ye-jin's naked mirror selfie was released.

On the 15th, Son Ye-jin wrote on her me2day, "Hello. I'm Son Ye-jin. I'll take selfies like this often on me2day from now on. I'll upload it! Have a nice weekend" along with a picture.

In the picture, Son Ye-jin is wearing a baggy T-shirt and smiling while looking at the mirror.

Netizens who saw the photo responded in various ways, such as "She is so pretty even when she doesn't care about her bare face", "Are they really human?", and "She's getting more and more like a goddess".

• Like 1

Actress Song Jiwoo from <The Glory> mentioned Son Yejin as one of her role models in the interview.   

“As an actor, she picked Jeon Ji-hyun and Son Ye-jin as role models and expressed her inspiration, ‘I want to continue acting, and especially like Son Ye-jin, who worked on acting non-stop.’ I also want to challenge various genres and continue to do it consistently.”

SOURCE

202303272103252036301_20230327211423_01_20230328100105730.jpg?type=w430

0000786987_003_20220308220601817.jpg?type=w430