Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

Translation of Lee Junghyun interview about Son Yejin.

Spoiler

[General] 'Tiger Mom' Lee Jung-hyun "'Hyun Bin ♥' Son Ye-jin's honeymoon, I can't keep up because I'm full" ('Year-round Live')

0000563589_003_20220812073601821.jpg?type=w430
Lee Jung-hyun / Photo = KBS2 'Year-round Live' broadcast screen capture

[TEN ASIA]
Actor Lee Jung-hyun said that it was a pity that she could not follow her best friend Son Ye-jin's honeymoon as she was full term. 

Lee Jung-hyun, who was about to release the movie 'Limit' (Director Seung-jun Lee), appeared in the corner 'Star on the way home' of KBS2's 'Year-round Live' broadcast on the 11th.

On this day's broadcast, Lee Jung-hyun said, "It's been a long time since I've greeted you. It's a pictorial set. Today, I do a lot of experimental things. It's unusual, isn't it?" and revealed the scene with a self-cam. After work, Lee Jung-hyun visited her regular place. He said, "I've been starving since last night because of the photo shoot. I'm looking forward to it." 

Lee Jung-hyun said, "I'm busy with the movie 'Decision to break up' and 'Limit', which will be released soon." This regular house that Lee Jung-hyeon visited is the place where his groom said he brought him to seduce him on a date. Lee Jung-hyun said, "Duck meat, giblets hotpot, sirloin. They ordered three or four. I have severe morning sickness, but I only ate here."

Spoiler

0000563589_001_20220812073601569.jpg?type=w430

0000563589_002_20220812073601619.jpg?type=w430

Lee Jung-hyun, who is serious about cooking, said, "I am happy when I watch TV shows, I try to follow the recipe, and then I go to a restaurant and try it at home. laughed 

Lee Jung-hyun gave birth to a daughter in April of this year. He said, "It feels like receiving a big present every morning. I didn't know that a baby was such a pretty and precious gift. When I see a baby, I say, 'I have to do better' and 'I have to work harder.'" 

In particular, Lee Jung-hyun set up the 100-day award for his daughter's 100th anniversary. Lee Jung-hyun said, "I wanted to do something I made with my own hands. After making a cake, I made a 100-day prize with flowers I bought at the flower market and took beautiful pictures." 

Lee Jung-hyun even posted the 100-day award that he made himself on social media. Uhm Ji-won, Moon Jeong-hee, Son Ye-jin, and Lee Min-jung left comments. Lee Jung-hyun gave advice to Son Ye-jin, who was pregnant.

She said, "Son Ye-jin is shy and takes care of herself, but nutritional supplementation is important." He added, "I couldn't follow Son Ye-jin's honeymoon on her honeymoon because I was full-term. There was a group chat room, and they said that a baby would be coming soon. They said it was a pity. They said that if it wasn't full-term, I would have followed." 

Lee Jung-hyun returned to a healthy appearance 100 days after giving birth. He said, "They said that if you breastfeed, you lose weight quickly. After about 3 months, you seem to have lost weight well. A fistful of multigrain rice, a lot of vegetables, a little protein. I lost weight all the time by following this diet. I like coffee, but I quit a year and a half when I was pregnant. Sleep well. I tried to sleep and came back." 

In addition, Lee Jung-hyun said, "I came back to the movie 'petal' in my teens, a singer in my 20s, and an actor again in my 30s. And then the 40s came. Finally, the 40s came. ' he exclaimed. 

In 'Limit', Lee Jung-hyun performed an action scene directly without a double. He said, "Mom's emotions have to come out strong. I was doing everything I had to do. It's not cool just because I'm a police officer, it's an action that is closely related to the life of a working mom who comes out of work," he said. "It's a very realistic action." 

Not only that, Lee Jung-hyun said, "I always have bruises and bruises after I shoot an action scene. I know that when I take a shower. It's very rewarding.

• Like 1

ctto Sontokkiesintl on translations

Spoiler

Lee Jung-hyun "Son Ye-jin ♥ Hyun-bin's honeymoon, I can't keep up because I'm full"

2022.08.12. 6:24 am

0005290010_001_20220812062401077.jpg?type=w430

[Edaily Star]
Actor Lee Jung-hyun revealed the regret that she could not follow her best friend Son Ye-jin and Hyun-bin's honeymoon. 

Actor Lee Jung-hyun, who transformed into the movie 'Limit', appeared and showed off his wit in the corner of KBS2's 'All Year Live' broadcast on the 11th. 

Lee Jung-hyeon recently gave birth to her daughter Seo-ah. He said, "It feels like receiving a big gift every morning," he said, "I think I have to do better and live harder." 

She did not spare any advice for Son Ye-jin, her best friend in the entertainment industry, who is about to give birth soon. Lee Jung-hyun advised, "Son Ye-jin is so sassy that she does well on her own, but supplementing nutrition and eating seems to be very important." 

MC Kang Seong-gyu mentioned the anecdote that Son Ye-jin, Oh Yoon-ah, and Lee Min-jung, who are rumored best friends, followed Lee Jung-hyun's honeymoon, and she playfully asked why Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin didn't follow her on their honeymoon. In response, Lee Jung-hyun said, "I couldn't go because I was full." However, he added that he left a comment in a chat room with his best friends, 'I'm sorry, if it wasn't for the full term, I'd follow you'.

SOURCE

• Like 1

Where is the pension where Son Ye-jin and IU went to sleep? Mungyeong Accommodation 3 #Small City Trip embraced by Baekdudaegan

Hotels offering a comfortable rest surrounded by the historic Mungyeong Saejae.

BY Hyojin Ra 2022.07.27

The Most Glamping

Do you want to heal while enjoying emotional camping? I would recommend The Most Glamping in Mungyeong. This is a glamping site with a private outdoor swimming pool where you can enjoy swimming together. It is decorated with exotic props such as palm trees, making it a good place to take atmospheric photos of life. The swimming pool is free to use only in summer, and the shallow water makes it safe for children to play in the water. However, swimsuits, rash guards, and baby diapers are mandatory! In addition, a tractor suitable for children can be rented, making it a particularly recommended accommodation for travelers with children. It is also worth noting that the limitations of existing glamping/camping facilities are minimized by providing individual toilets and showers. Hotel-style goose bedding is also provided so you can sleep comfortably. Starting with the sunset at sunset, the night view is also wonderful. Lights installed throughout the glamping facilities create a romantic atmosphere in harmony with the stars in the night sky.

Address 2259-9 Mungyeong-daero, Mungyeong-eup, Mungyeong-si, Gyeongsangbuk-do
Instagram @themost_glamping

Tyrol Pension

Tyrol Pension

Tyrol Pension

Introducing Tyrol Pension, an emotional inn in Mungyeong surrounded by nature. It is a popular destination among tourists for its beautiful scenery and unique, exotic and peaceful atmosphere. Previously, it became famous not only for the filming locations of variety shows such as E-channel <I like to eat on Saturday>, but also as the dormitory where Son Ye-jin stayed during the filming of tvN's <Crash Landing on You>. IU also said that she stayed here after visiting Mungyeong for the filming of tvN's 'House on Wheels'.

Son Ye-jin's autograph

tvN 〈Crash Landing on You〉

tvN 〈Crash Landing on You〉

Mungyeong Glide Land, which is considered a unique attraction, is nearby, so you can enjoy the paragliding landing right in front of your eyes. It would be a good idea to pack up at the hotel and go for a paragliding experience. The inside of the hotel is clean and comfortable. However, please note that the use of Bluetooth microphones and speakers is prohibited after 11 p.m. as it is 'manner time' 

Address 77-1, Hwalgongpang-gil, Mungyeong-eup, Mungyeong-si, Gyeongsangbuk-do
Instagram @mktirol5798

Dansan Hanok Pension

If you want to spend a relaxing time away from your busy daily life, go to Dansan Hanok Pension! This is an inn where you can feel the unique taste and quiet atmosphere of a hanok. When you open the door from inside the room, the open nature spreads out. The scenery at sunset is also beautiful. Another advantage is that there is a pond inside the hotel, so you can enjoy the hanok and camping sensibility together. Depending on the room, the size varies from 2 to up to 10 people, and there is a separate room that can accommodate dogs. Also, since each room has a separate barbecue area, it is a good place to relax in privacy without bumping into other travelers. In addition to this, convenience facilities such as convenience stores and marts are also nearby, and local attractions such as Mungyeongsaejae are also close, making it a perfect accommodation for tourism.

Address 27-16, Mungyeong Golf Course-gil, Mungyeong-eup, Mungyeong-si, Gyeongsangbuk-do
Instagram @dansan_hanok

Source:

https://www.elle.co.kr/article/68342

Where is the pension where Son Ye-jin and IU went to sleep? Mungyeong Accommodation 3 #Small City Travel embraced by Baekdudaegan

Hotels offering a comfortable rest surrounded by the historic Mungyeong Saejae.

Tyrol Pension

DE216-B93-567-B-4459-A388-4-C0-EDA69779-

Introducing Tyrol Pension, an emotional inn in Mungyeong surrounded by nature. It is a popular destination among tourists for its beautiful scenery and unique, exotic and peaceful atmosphere. Previously, it became famous not only for the filming locations of variety shows such as E-channel 'I like to eat on Saturday', but also as the dormitory where Son Ye-jin stayed while filming tvN's 'Crash Landing on You'.

813165-E6-3-A14-4-ABC-A5-F1-8-E3-F09389-

E2-CC38-B0-32-A2-4-A86-9894-BE907-E35-F5

IU also said that she stayed here after visiting Mungyeong for the filming of tvN's 'House on Wheels'. 

Mungyeong Glide Land, which is considered a unique attraction, is nearby, so you can enjoy the paragliding landing right in front of your eyes. It would be a good idea to pack up at the hotel and go for a paragliding experience. The inside of the hotel is clean and comfortable. However, please note that the use of Bluetooth microphones and speakers is prohibited after 11 p.m. due to 'manner time'. 

Address 77-1, Hwalgyeonggyo-gil, Mungyeong-eup, Mungyeong-si, Gyeongsangbuk-do  
Instagram : @mktirol5798 

source: northernlightsjunkie  

• Like 1

ctto Sontokkiesintl on translations

Spoiler

"It was so good to play together all night.." The reason why Lee Jung-hyun could not follow Son Ye-jin's honeymoon, which followed her honeymoon, is very realistic.

200721_301037_4135.jpg
Lee Jung-hyun who said that if it wasn't full term, I would have followed him. Maybe it's not just a joke... (Source: KBS) 

Spoiler

200721_301036_156.jpg

[HUFFINGTON POST]
Actress Lee Jung-hyun trembled, saying it was a pity that he couldn't keep up with his best friend Son Ye-jin's honeymoon (?). 

On the 11th, on KBS' 'Year-round Live', Lee Jung-hyun spoke about Son Ye-jin, who married fellow actor Hyun-bin in March of this year, saying, "Ye-jin followed my honeymoon."   

Subsequently, Lee Jung-hyun, who also wanted to follow Son Ye-jin and Hyun-bin's honeymoon trip, said, "I couldn't go because I was full-term. I said that it was a pity between us," said Lee Jung-hyun. 

Lee Jung-hyun got married in 2019. Surprisingly, it is known that not only Son Ye-jin, but also actors Lee Min-jung and Oh Yoon-ah were accompanying Lee Jung-hyun's honeymoon. Their story is that Lee Jung-hyun first suggested, 'Would you like to go together?' and her best friends Son Ye-jin, Lee Min-jung, and Oh Yoon-ah accompanied her and enjoyed her honeymoon together. 

Lee Jung-hyun said about the somewhat unusual honeymoon on SBS 'All The Butlers' in 2020, "It was so good to play all night together. Friends bought me food, and the groom was also a fan of my friends, so it must have been amazing and good." 

Spoiler

200721_301038_4152.jpg
My husband would have liked it too (?) (Source: SBS)

200721_301039_4214.jpg

Yoona Oh followed her honeymoon (Source: SBS) 

200721_301040_4230.jpg

Lee Jung-hyun's groom whom Oh Yoon-ah witnessed (Source: SBS) 

Oh Yoon-ah, one of the members who followed the honeymoon, said in the 2020 SBS 'My Little Old Boy', "Jung Hyun first threw 'Would you like to go together?' so we just asked. We had a great time then." I thought it would be fun because she and Min-jeong have all kinds of easygoing personalities, but on the last day, the groom was eating ramen, and he kept staring into the air." 

According to Sports Chosun , Lee Jung-hyun was only a colleague in the entertainment industry at first, but about a gathering of close friends such as Son Ye-jin, Lee Min-jung, and Oh Yoon-ah, who became close enough to follow their honeymoon, "Rivals? We talk a lot because we understand the situation better than anyone else." He said, "It's really fortunate and happy to have friends like these."  

SOURCE

• Like 1

“The Actor Is Present : Seoul” Korean Actors Portraits  Exhibition will be held in Artspace Hapheong Seoul Korea from 2022/08/16 - 2022/10/15 (2 months)

CD91-B498-949-A-4379-B370-5-D64-A9-B6-E3

“The Actor Is Present : Seoul” special exhibition at the National Assembly Seoul Korea from 2022/08/11 - 2022/08/12

97-E8-CABC-7-C4-F-4-E03-9-FBE-D330-E5-E9

Spoiler

C17-DCAC7-1970-4-A2-C-9875-4-D03-A3-EAB6

• Like 1

Green Flag K-Drama Female Characters: Shin Se Kyung, Jeon Yeo Bin, More

BY Shai Collins Aug 12, 2022 08:30 PM 

We've talked about K-drama male characters who are "walking green flags," but what about their female counterparts?

Look no further! These K-drama female leads portrayed Shin Se Kyung, Jeon Yeo Bin, and more are lauded by viewers for having personalities healthy enough for relationships. Which character is your favorite?

Son Ye Jin in 'Personal Taste'

Son Ye Jin
(Photo : MS team Entertainment Instagram) Son Ye Jin

In "Personal Taste," Son Ye Jin plays the role of furniture designer Park Gae In. She may be clumsy, but she's a kind-hearted and loving woman. Despite coming from a failed relationship with her two-timer ex-boyfriend, Park Gae In moves forward in life instead of dwelling on the hurt. 

Source:

https://www.kdramastars.com/articles/126164/20220812/green-flag-kdrama-female-characters-shin-se-kyung-jeon-yeo-bin.htm

'The Netflix effect': Why Western women are heading to South Korea in search of love

Jake Kwon, CNN  Updated 13th August 2022

(CNN) — There was something puzzling about the young Western women staying at the youth hostels in Seoul, thought researcher Min Joo Lee.
Unlike their Asian counterparts, who she saw squeezing in as many sights and shops as possible during their stays in the South Korean capital, these women -- mostly in their early 20s -- seemed uninterested in the usual tourist trails.

Instead, for most of their days they would remain inside their hostel, sleeping or watching Korean TV shows -- venturing out only after dark.
They had come to the attention of Lee, who researches Korea's gender and race politics as a postdoctoral fellow at Indiana University Bloomington, because she was in town to find out what influence the rising international profile of Korean pop culture was having on tourism.
After visiting eight hostels and interviewing 123 women, mostly from North America and Europe, Lee came to the conclusion that many had been drawn to the country by what she calls "the Netflix effect."
Hit Korean television shows like "Crash Landing on You" and "Goblin," were selling more than men with beautiful faces and chiseled bodies like their stars Hyun Bin and Gong Yoo. They were offering a glimpse into a world where men were romantic and patient, an antithesis to what the women saw as the sex-obsessed dating culture of their home countries.

The appeal of Korean men

The women Lee interviewed were fascinated with Korean men who were portrayed on TV as being in touch with their emotions and willing to embrace their "effeminate sides," Lee said.
They considered Korean men cultured and romantic while complaining that men in their home countries often neglected their appearances and had one-track minds.
Grace Thornton, a 25-year-old gardener from the United Kingdom, traveled to Seoul in 2021 after watching K-drama "Crash Landing on You" on Netflix.
She was struck by how men in the show did not jeer at or catcall women on the street, as happens in her home country.
In her eyes, Korean men are "gentlemen, polite, charming, romantic, fairytale-like, chivalrous, respectful." She said it also helps that Korean men dress well and groom themselves.
"(English men in comparison) are half drunk, holding a beer, holding a dead fish," she said -- a reference to what she said was the prevalence of fishing pictures in British male dating app profiles.
And the appeal is not entirely about the men.
As Thornton puts it: "In England, I'm very common looking and sound the same as everyone else. In Korea, I'm different, exciting and foreign. People pay attention to me. I felt special."

Source:

https://www.cnn.com/travel/article/south-korea-western-women-seeking-love-intl-hnk-dst/index.html