What I Baked/cooked Today Thread

Guest Help She Can't Swim

Guest nobody knows

yum yummy ^o^ too bad I'm allergic to strawberries

made on like November 24, 2005

Onigiri.jpg

it's technically not "making" and I forgot the date. More like microwaving marshmallows

AkiMallow.jpg

made on November 23, 2006

DSC04674.jpg

I made this like 2 years ago for my brothers birthday? His birthday is June 28, but he has his birthday at different dates...

Cake.jpg

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow yur santa apples look amazing~

may i ask how yu made them?

well, it's quite hard to make them at home since, it's hard to get all the chocolate, caramel apples and stuff... but...i'll "simplify" the process....

1. take a caramel apple...

2. dip the apple in red vanilla flavored chocolate

3. after it dries, dip in white chocolate

4. after that dries, dip in red chocolate again...

5. put aside

---

pipe out mustache on wax paper and leave aside to harden

---

pipe out the "fur" lining on the top red part... and apply smarties for the eyes.

---

take mustache, "glue" it on to the apple.. and apply smartie for nose..

---

take dark chocolate and pipe a belt... and take white chocolate and make the "fluff" on the top...

** tada, u got ur santa apple.... it's ALOT of chocolate that i use to make these... and most of it... once it hardens goes straight into the garbage can... so, unless u work at a chocolate store, i don't advise u to make it at home...lol =]

Guest mrs. pakman

200705.jpg

steak with ramen and rice. ok...this may sound weird...but ramen with a little bit of A1 sauce is sooooo good. my family used to eat it steak and ramen all the time. so i always thought it was a normal thing but i guess not. haha. it's good though! try it.

133047.jpg

home made french fries. i had this for breakfast today. hahaha.

155052.jpg

dinner...fish tacos and beans.

ok...so it totally looks like i eat junk food all the time. but when i crave fast food...i just make it at home, so it's actually pretty healthy. like..i use just a tiny bit of olive oil for my fries and stuff.

Guest dangeresque

s65394270.jpg

smoked salmon + avocado with toasted sesame!!! A collaboration between my mom and I. I wish I could burp and sill taste it in my mouth. :(

edit: oh yeah and some ppl need to start posting recipes! :) I feel so inspired. ESP. that santa claus apple,,,it's PERFECT FOR HOLIDAYS!

Guest cuti3gurl

strawberries.jpg

^^made this for my friend on her b-day...it was yummiee...she said it was good too :D

i made cheesecake the other day but i didnt take a picture of it...haha.....maybe when i bake it

again....

Guest c a t h e r s

this is my first time contributing to this thread!!!!! i always go WOW that looks good but HERE ARE MY CREATIONS BUHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

coolcookies1.jpg

coolcookies2.jpg

coolcookies3.jpg

i have there separate plates cuz theyre for two teachers and one counselor.....its cuz i asked them to write me recommendations but i asked them reeeeallllyy late so....i felt bad. lol. plus...i love baking!!

and then

drumroll!!!!!!!!!!!!!

coolcookies.jpg

i laughed so hard when i made the long one. i duno. looked like a big poop when i first made it hahahaha. anyways yea. beat that >:]

Guest c a t h e r s

^ hahhhaa big and chunky =] ummmm......when you put it on the pan dont make it all spread out? just kinda...slop it on there. lol. heres a picture of the "regular" ones....... :blush:

cookie.jpg

and okay. so i made gingerbread men

well.....it was really hard!!!!! so this is my "outcome" hahaahhaha

ginger4.jpg

you got a "spoon"...a "fork" that looks more like a trident..lol. that middle thing.....NO idea wat that is. and other STUFF.

ginger1.jpg

i put these on this plate cuz they actually looked kinda..decent -_-

okay so ummm.....i tried to make this one look like a drivers license....doesnt really look like one hahaahah

ginger2.jpg

ginger3.jpg

the peace sign totally broke :excl: :( and a stupid bunny thing.

wheres the gingerbread men?????

prepare yourself on the worlds ugliest gingerbread men

:ph34r:

ginger5.jpg

plus a lil lamb on the top. looks kinda......stupid :P

LOL. okay. im done hahahahaha

edit

------------

whoops i forgot to add this one !!!!!

ginger.jpg

thats a pez dispenser on the side. well....kinda =/ oh well it is now! lol

Photo-0084.jpg

Cheesecake, 3 days ago, I used the recipe of the flower cheesecake. I didn't know how much 1 pint of sour cream was so I just bought the .8 oz one. It was yummy! I also bought 3 spring pans, different sizes, and they all leaked like crazy, so it's no use for me.

Archived