[JAPAN DRAMA 2010] ホタルノヒカリ 2 HOTARU NO HIKARI 2

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Guest sp4078

Yay !! I wasn't expecting anything. But since Mukai is in this, there's no reason not to watch !!! Darn, he's fine.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest missJauhar

omg. i love this drama <3 it's so much fun. so the 2nd season will be more about her path towards possible marriage? can't wait to watch it. anyways, is there gonna be another love triangle? cause i saw Mukai Osamu ><

sfdhsohfoisfdlsjfilshfli!!!

I did a face roll when I saw that there was a second season for this =O

I actually JUST finished watching the first season for the first time about a week ago and I was quite unhappy with the ending >_< rawr lol =P

It was a good setup and I loved the interactions and realism of it, but I wanted to see more of the main couple hehe* =) I giggled like a school girl though when I saw this one so I hope the second season is worth it ^^ I'm so excited!!

--xoxo.

TM

omg. i love this drama <3 it's so much fun. so the 2nd season will be more about her path towards possible marriage? can't wait to watch it. anyways, is there gonna be another love triangle? cause i saw Mukai Osamu ><

There's also Itaya Yuka as well, probably relating to Fujiki's character. Love quadruple, possibly LOL!

Guest ll_angel86

I loved the first part. I wonder what they are going to do to make this interesting. But I'll surely catch it when it starts to see whether it's as funny as before!

first episode aired already right?? ahh!! i can't wait to see it!

i went to the official website himono and there were photos of the episode. it seems like Mukai is a coworker.

i didn't even notice that her "wedding" dress was made out of jersey pants. xDD!!

Anyone knows where I can find the manga volume 13 and 14 raw? I've looked everywhere with no result. I just like to have a look at it before the drama airs.

hello~ ^^ found a link on manga fox only for vol.13:

http://forums.mangafox.com/showthread.php?t=139125

Guest run_lola_run

I can't wait to watch Episode 1! Been looking for it like crazy today but I know jdramas are not released as fast as kdramas are. Guess I just have to wait. :-/

Here's the raw for ep 1:

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTg3ODg2NTM2.html

Enjoy :)

thanks for the link. it took a really long time to load. so i skipped a few minutes here and there.

basically, Hotaru went to Hong Kong for 3 years for a project. she returns to work and she meets a new team at the company, that's where Mukai-san comes in. while she was away, she sent 1 postcard to buchou-san. and he was all upset. hehe and the postcard was a picture of her in some weird outfit too. she joins the new team. also they introduced another lady character Kimura Tae. she's a year younger than buchou and has a child. her husband passed away. buchou gets a call from her and met up with her after him and Hotaru get in an argument. he says he's changed but she's yet to change. oh after Bucho met up with that lady, she gets a call from her new coworkers and goes drinking with them afterwards. she gets really drunk and Seno (Mukai) carries her back to his place where she wakes up there! *dun dun dun* also, Bucho finds the present she brought back from HK for him, and tries it on. lol!! afterwards, Hotaru starts wondering what she's been doing these 3 years.

^ Kinda what you posted but here's a summary from jdrama.wordpress.com

+ More character info here: http://jdramas.wordpress.com/2010/06/28/hotaru-no-hikari-season-2/

Story

Three years ago, the heart of Amemiya Hotaru, the ‘dried up female’, had settled on Takano ‘Buchou’, and the ‘dried up female’ was supposed to have grown up … However, right after that, Hotaru was posted as a project team member to far-away Hong Kong. She was cut off from ‘Buchou’ and devoted herself to work. Then, three years later, Hotaru returns to Japan after finishing the project. She is assigned to the First Planning Department, where ‘Buchou’ belongs, and immediately begins work as one of the team members. However, both the staff as well as the mood in the company have changed a great deal. The planner, Seno Kazuma, who seems to be a frivolous guy, leaves work at precisely 5.00 p.m. because he is on a ’9 to 5 contract’. Another colleague, Sakuragi Mika also quickly goes back once she has “finished her own work”. Meanwhile, ‘Buchou’ and Hotaru work as mere superior and subordinate. Big Sister Yamada and Futatsugi Shoji, who are aware of the development between the two of them, whisper to each other, “Once a man and woman are separated for three years, they will no longer be like they used to,” as they watch Takano and Hotaru, “A person will change after three years. I am different from the person I was at that time. You’re the only one who hasn’t changed.” ‘Buchou’ leaves Hotaru and goes to meet the lovely Asada Konatsu. “What have I done these three years?” A depressed Hotaru spends the night together with Seno …!?

The first season was cute. I wonder how they're gonna go with season 2. Actually I'm surprised they're going with season 2... I thought they'd do a special or something... I know there's a manga this drama is based on, does anyone know from the first episode of season 2 if it follows the manga?

Hotaru no Hikari 2 press conference:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUBX2ITbGHQ&NR=1&feature=fvwp

Whenever I see this Mukai Osamu, I'm for some reason reminded of the bartending session he did on Oshareisim. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest dadedum

^ Agree with everything you wrote. I watched the first ep and loved it, great chemistry between the leads and everyone. A nice breath of fresh air from Moon Lover (to be fair I couldn't get past ep 2 so things might've picked up later on..). Anyway the lineup this season looks exciting, GOLD's ep 1 was also good, and I'm eagerly awaiting Nagase and Odagiri's dramas. Very busy few months ahead. :P

saw episode one and I love it! I missed seeing Hotaru and Bouchou from season 1.

Mukai's character is a nice addition to the new series.

Can't believe Bouchou asked Hotaru to marry him. I was smiling all the way!!

Archived