[JAPAN DRAMA 2010] ホタルノヒカリ 2 HOTARU NO HIKARI 2

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Doesn't Hotaru look a bit too skinny?!?!!

Ep 1 was FUN. I just realised that I missed watching Ahomiya and Buchoo!! hehehehe... LOVE HnH2!!

Mukai's smile is so contagious!

EDIT:

SPOILER

*remember the scene towards the end when Hotaru's junior calls her senpai and she "SMILES" hahahahahah - that had me rolling on the floor!*

END

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Doesn't Hotaru look a bit too skinny?!?!!

Ep 1 was FUN. I just realised that I missed watching Ahomiya and Buchoo!! hehehehe... LOVE HnH2!!

Mukai's smile is so contagious!

EDIT:

SPOILER

*remember the scene towards the end when Hotaru's junior calls her senpai and she "SMILES" hahahahahah - that had me rolling on the floor!*

END

yes, she got skinny, which I dont like it.... she should gain at least a little right>

yes it was fun to watched..... and they're talking bout the marriage and she had no idea at all.... sweet buchou.... but Im curious bout the ex-wife....

yes, she got skinny, which I dont like it.... she should gain at least a little right>

yes it was fun to watched..... and they're talking bout the marriage and she had no idea at all.... sweet buchou.... but Im curious bout the ex-wife....

I didn't think that other woman was his ex-wife...hmmm..that little girl is not really his kid correct?? I didn't think he had a kid from the first marriage....I could be wrong.

why do men always say "you don't have to know about that"? Seriously. Buchoo should tell Hotaru important things like that and not keep secrets. But then again we won't have a drama if everything is resolved in Ep1. LOL.

Guest magiikaltouch

It wasn't a brilliant drama, but a worthwhile one...

but Haruka Ayase is totally <3. Sucha cutie.

Guest dadedum

Just finished ep 2, lmao at the iberico ham incident. I'm also loving the twinge of jealousy Bucho is starting to develop for Seno. 'Aho'miya is the best. This drama's a riot. B)

Guest boonorbane

im still waiting for the subs... 2 episodes have been out already and i already downloaded the first part. im so excited to watch this! gahd, i miss mukai's smile!

Guest dadedum

Third episode is another fun ride. I like how Amemiya's reactions are so counter-intuitive (rashes and gourd parts, enough said B)), and that tension and jealousy are building up. Preview for forth episode shows Seno confessing his love to Amemiya, I wonder how she'll take it.

Guest Justalilodreamer

LOL episode four looks epic!!

Episode three was random, cute, and funny :lol: love the ending

episode 03 with that GOYA issue was quite funny! Bouchou is just so cute. I love his expression.

His quite handsome for a man his age. ^_^

episode 04 looks promising! I wonder if Seno and that girl would find out about Hotaru and Bouchou..

Guest Pinklett

YAAAATTAAA!! BUCHOOOOO!! I definitely didnt expect for them to come with a second season!!

And now I'm even behind, i'm going to watch it now!!!

go buchooo

EDIT: omgg ep 1 was so much fun!! and it was also very good!! I cried during the whole episode, because of laughing during the first part and because it was soooo sweet during the last!! I love it, I missed them together so much and i was bummed that first season didnt really end with a BAM, but now theyre getting married <333

EDIT 2: watched episode 3, and like the discussion on viikii, first time ever I ROFLD during a love confession.

& i totally teared up during the last part al because of that goya!! muahahahahahahah

I LOVE THIS DRAMA

Guest dadedum

while watching episode 4 i was really restless because i was waiting and waiting for Seno's confession and it didn't come til the very end, so the experience wasn't as good as the last 3 eps. and i'm starting to dislike that girl and her mom, lay off Buchooo! both of you!! i'm also finding amemiya's lack of relationship experience a bit frustrating and unrealistic, didn't she live together with some guy in the 1st season?! i still love the drama, but this episode wasn't as fun, i hope it's just an off-ep and they pick up the pace and plot next week.

I thought we would see more seno and hotaru ' sparks' but I guess not.

episode 4 I guess was just how hotaru came to really 'realize ' her feelings for buchou.

Aiiii, seno will be always there to support her, but he has developed feelings for hotaru and even admitted it in the end! I wonder how things will turn out >.>

next episode doesn't look too exciting. I hope they pick up the pace

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Please can somebody tell me who is Seno and who is Buchoo ?

Seno is played by Mukai Osamu

Buccho is palyed by Fujiki Naohito

Guest Special Ed

Finally started watching this. I'm usually a straight faced person but so far it managed to make me laugh silently. I <3 Haruka's acting.

Archived