[JAPAN DRAMA 2010] ホタルノヒカリ 2 HOTARU NO HIKARI 2

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

FUJIKI NAOHITO, AYASE HARUKA, MUKAI OSAMU
Haruka Ayase returns in "Hotaru no Hikari"

Sun, May 9, 2010 (7:21pm EDT)

The popular 2007 drama series "Hotaru no Hikari" is returning for a second season, it was learned on Sunday. Haruka Ayase (25) will once again play the starring role.

Originally based on a shojo manga by Satoru Hiura, the first series told the story of a young office lady named Hotaru, who has no interest in romance and instead prefers spending her time lazily at home. However, her life changes when circumstances lead her to live under the same roof as her boss. Although the first series focused on Hotaru's reawakening to love, "Hotaru no Hikari 2" will be more about her path towards possible marriage.

Naohito Fujiki (37) will also return for the new series. NTV plans to broadcast the show on Wednesdays at 10:00pm, starting in July.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest susamirain

Just found this topic, I'm glad to hear there will be a 2nd season. I own the first season box set I really liked it. Hopefully we get to see some real progression between the leads and it'll still be funny.

Guest Justalilodreamer

One of my top favorite jdramas :D i was quite happy with the ending of the first season...hopefully the second won't disappoint. I'll definitely be anticipating this!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jade_frost

The first season was decently entertaining but I wonder what they can write in to the script to keep it up for a second season. Have Buchou and Amemiya contemplate marriage? An SP would have sufficed.

Official website: http://www.ntv.co.jp/himono2/

i'm totally in for this second season! why? cuz i'm a hotaru myself!!!

this is a biographical drama of my life so far, except i haven't met a awesome guy yet and my boss is neither rich or handsome!

i'm sensing this is because the success of personal taste. when i watched personal taste, recent korean drama, i notice a similarity with hotaru no hikari. i suspect they are trying to revive this drama after the success of personal taste.

However I am excited to see the what happen to my fav himono onna. Long live Himono onna cause i am one myself, dunno how to change!

• 2 weeks later...

i liked this drama. so happy to hear they're continuing the story. hehe yay for summer dramas! can't wait to see takano and osamu's character going after hotaru. xD ahomiya! as bucho would say..

but whattt?? Osamu Mukai is vying for the himono onna?? lol

thanks for the picture lee-chan!

Guest lamperouge

Yes! I loved Hotaru no Hikari but I didn't really like how it ended so I can't wait for this. 8) I'm so glad it's getting a second season bc I would love to see more~

Guest vietgurl13

i wonder why mukai is sitting right next to bucho

does that mean he's her other love interest? OR he might be her first love or something from high school and sundenly comes back for her? i mean she did say she haven't loved since high school right..?

this should be interesting!!

Archived