[JAPAN DRAMA 2010] ホタルノヒカリ 2 HOTARU NO HIKARI 2

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bbbbsecret

Hi,

Do you know which sub team is subbing this drama?

Season 1 was my favorite!!! I'd like to watch this, too >.<

Guest alligatorpie

Just finished episode 2. I'm slightly disappointed so far -- the 3 yr without contact, and lack of progress!

I agree that the lady and the child; and Seno have been added to cause tension.

Is it really 23 episodes @ 1 per week? That means another 19 weeks to finish the story?

^^ 23 episodes? really where u even read that at? ...for Season 2, buchou seems to be more hilarious!!! and omg he actually wore that gift hotaru bought so cute....and seno is hott but i'm still going to support buchouxhotaru :D

Hi,

Do you know which sub team is subbing this drama?

Season 1 was my favorite!!! I'd like to watch this, too >.<

i check d-addicts and a fansub group Dramaniac decide to sub it or u can find eng sub here by an individual http://princerioz.wordpress.com/ur-request/

Guest sasgrace

Seno is played by Mukai Osamu

Buccho is palyed by Fujiki Naohito

Thank you very much. So Does Buchoo (I guess this is his nichname)loves Hotaru ? I am suprised that he proposed her to marry her !

I don't normally watch dramas as they're airing but since I finished Hotaru no Hikari 1 just recently, I couldn't resist >=) hehe*

I'm so glad that they decided to make a second season! YAY! ^O^

Just finished ep 2 and I'm surprised by how much more I'm enjoying this one...

Season 1 was fine/okay but I really love season 2 more =) I like seeing them actually as a COUPLE instead of the actual "getting together" part. I'm excited now!

--xoxo.

TM

yep yep

seno confessed

hotaru asked takano to marry her

those are the main points :P

from what i understand, it seems like he said not to marry is for her sake but it really bugs her :) she declared her love for him for the last 3 years :P and they still didnt kiss!

Guest ducklinq

In the first season I loved Buchoo but for some reason this season I'm totally cheering for Seno.

He's just so cute. :wub: And I love his personality... for some reason I always like "the other guy" better. -_____-

Guest r2thinkgreen

I love this Drama. In the 1st season I really like Makoto. He is handsome! biggrin.gif I didn't know that Mukai Osamu would be in this season. One of my fave Japanese actors. I would surely watch this. :)

Guest keczianthei

I love this Drama. In the 1st season I really like Makoto. He is handsome! biggrin.gif I didn't know that Mukai Osamu would be in this season. One of my fave Japanese actors. I would surely watch this. :)

yeah.. i liked makotoxhotaru in the first season..

now i'm for senoxhotaru.. i got giddy seeing next episode's preview. seno and hotaru holding hands <33

mukai osamu :wub:

so there's no bucho and hotaru supporters lol, i was wondering those who are rooting for seno/hotaru is it b/c the character is being play by mukai osamu? b/c i still like buchou character more, seno seems kinda fake to me

Guest Q_Park

Started watching season 1 last week and when I found out that there was a season 2, I was ecstatic! lol In season 1, I was hardcore Bucho/Hotaru fan because frankly Makoto was super boring. Season 2 is way more interesting than season 1 because finally Bucho and Hotaru are together, plus Seno is such a fun guy! lol I was all for Bucho and Hotaru but my heart is slowly rooting for Seno and Hotaru now because he definitely grows on you. Plus, Hotaru isn't stiff with him at all (okay, maybe in episode 7). It's fun to see her open up a little to a guy that is not Bucho. (Konatsu annoys the heck out of me.)

- Kyu

I am one of the Hotaru Buchou supporters. Ok, Seno is nice, but ...hm... I don't know Buchou is very cute and makes Hotaru do the infamous ''huh?'' al the time :rolleyes:

The only bad is no kiss yet tongue2.gif

found this article while skimming!!!

NTV receiving multiple complaints about “Hotaru no Hikari 2″?

NTV is currently airing the drama "Hotaru no Hikari 2" starring popular actress Ayase Haruka (25). The ratings indicate that it seems to be a very successful sequel to the first series that aired back in 2007, but behind the scenes NTV surprisingly has to deal with a flood of complaints from viewers since the very first episode. The tabloid "Asahi Geino" found out the reason behind those complaints.

Are people offended by the characters or by some elements of the story? Are there some major flaws in the way they convey the story? No, all those viewers are just complaining that Ayase aged too much between the two seasons and that she's looking way too unhealthy compared to 2007. "Some of them even wrote things like, 'Is that the effect of working too much together with Osawa Takao?'," an NTV official told the tabloid jokingly.

Of course it sounds ridiculous to make complaints about the lead actress having "aged too much", but many of those people are actually somewhat worried about Ayase. "Ayase really lost a lot of weight compared to 3 years ago. Back then she still looked young, had a healthy figure and only used a small amount of makeup for the drama. Now she's in her mid-twenties, has a really thin body and clearly puts on way more makeup to highlight her cheekbones and so on."

Make-up alone doesn't make her seem older than she actually is. Many complain that her schedule for the drama must be way to tight and that you can see her tiredness in her face. When she's playing Amemiya Hotaru at the office, she has thick make-up and looks as healthy as ever, however, during the scenes at home with almost no make-up it's clearly visible that she has aged a lot during the past 3 years according to some of the complaints.

Not only NTV received those letters, Ayase herself and even the staff of the drama received those in hope to ease her schedule and to help her image. Surprisingly it's said that Ayase doesn't mind looking much older than three years ago and that she actually sees it as a compliment when people tell her that she aged a lot. Instead she's more worried about having a turned-up chin…

credit: KawaiiJoyuu

what do you think!?!?

Archived