☆ SISTAR (씨스타) Official Thread - #ThankYouSISTAR

Guest .

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest songbird86

^Out of all the world cup songs that have come out in the past few months... that one is my favorite. I dunno why, just something different about it.

Guest pokee

umm, anyone have the profile for Bora?

i saw Hyorin's, Soyou's and Dasom's on one of the threads.

but none of bora's >.<

can't the starter of this thread update the front page cuz it looks a bit sloppy no offense...

i hope we get to see the girls more often.. in variety shows or something like that.. and i really hope they get like their own show

that shows how they live :D

Guest happy go lucky

First post in this thread! Just want to express how impressed I am with Sistar; my initial impression was that they were going to just be "another" one, but they have already managed to express the talent they hold and have done so in a really good manner (releasing choreo video, singing covers on stations etc).

HyoRin especially has caught my eye, the girl is amazingly talented! I really hope we see more of the girls, they have potential.

+1 to the comment on sorting out the first page, they deserve better! ;) If the original poster is still active I'm sure a few of us wouldn't mind putting something together that you can just copy/paste in.

Guest STEPHOO--

I've only recently found out about Sistar as I randomly clicked on their Push Push performance on MuCore. At first, I wasn't expecting much, but I was actually quite impressed. I noticed a number of the members had pretty strong vocals so I searched up more videos and came across SoYu and HyoRin's Stand Up For Love cover. SO SO IMPRESSED. Totally not expecting that - again. LOL, now I know that I shouldn't always brush off rookie girl groups just because there's so many already. haha.

& yeah, first post defs needs to be updated!

Hey guys if you use tumblr and are interested in seeing Sistar news, videos and images appear on your dashboard

:D follow!

Sistarstarship@tumblr

let's spread the sistar love!

The link doesn't work(?)

Their performances are great as usual :) thx for the links!

2 pics of Dasom~ idk where they're from...

dasom1.png

dasom2.png

cr;Naver

Archived