☆ SISTAR (씨스타) Official Thread - #ThankYouSISTAR

Guest .

Guest nathaniel

i was just listening to hyorin sing mariah carey.. and omg. she is sooooooooo good. i really like how they're on radio a lot, we can hear their real vocals since push push doesn't really do them much justice, LOL.

btw. are there any other forums for sistar besides the international one (4hipster)? :P

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest gooosh

it's how annoying how our thread first post looks so tacky and boring :( where is the original starter? did they abandon it? why start the thread if you're not gonna be around to make it presentable for new fans >:( /sadness

i saw this on my tumblr dash never seen this pic before

tumblr_l519waZP5t1qcv8xmo1_500.jpg

know where we can get the rest?????

Guest nathaniel

^ lol actually, i posted that on my tumblr. please try to credit~ ;) but anyways it's a shoe sponsorship for the brand vianni. only soyou sponsored them.

Guest gooosh

^ lol actually, i posted that on my tumblr. please try to credit~ ;) but anyways it's a shoe sponsorship for the brand vianni. only soyou sponsored them.

oh sorry i saw it on the sistar fan tumblr thing, i checked to see if they credited you but their link says sistar taiwan..so..take it up with them kthanx lol /doesn't want copywrite trouble/ i just post what i find T____T

SISTAR wins ‘Rookie Of The Month’ just 1 month into debut 

a7g771041.jpg

4-member girlgroup SISTAR is said to have won ‘Rookie Of The Month’ award by Cyworld Digital Music Award just 1 month into their debut. This was announced by their agency on 6th July.

The girls debuted on 3rd June with the song ‘Push Push’ and the song had gone up to the #1 spot on realtime music charts quickly. Even now, the song is also doing up strong on various music charts.

SISTAR said, “We are very thankful for receiving the award. We will not forget what we are always fighting for and will continue to work hard.”

S: sookyeong

Guest gooosh

they are really great for their debut

i like suzy alot, she seems to shine really well

suzy? lol, there is no suzy in sistar XD you might be thinking of Miss A lol, wrong thread D:

Guest nathaniel

oh sorry i saw it on the sistar fan tumblr thing, i checked to see if they credited you but their link says sistar taiwan..so..take it up with them kthanx lol /doesn't want copywrite trouble/ i just post what i find T____T

oh sorry about that, but that's the exact way i cropped mine LOL. :P

anyways, sistar's new CF is coming out this week for samsung. :)

yyeej congratz to sistar for winning their first award .. i'm so happy for them and i hope they will win lots and lots more awards and keep bringing fresh music to the scene :D their the B.E.S.T their sistar...btw theyre gonna be in star golden bell has the show aired jet or?????

Guest afterschoolplaygirl

It was reported that rookie group SISTAR’s lead vocal,Hyorin, had fainted after the filming of their M! Countdownperformance and was taken to the emergency room!

On the 9th, SISTAR’s entertainment company, Starship Entertaiment, stated, “After the filming of ther M! Countdown performance on the 8th, Hyorin got ill and showed signs of a high fever and deteriorated strength. Hyorin was immediately taken to A-hospital in Seoul’s Kangnam for treatment.”

A representative of the show stated, “None of the staff members were able to see that she wasn’t feeling well because she was giving the performance her all. It’s nice to see her professionalism and sense of responsibility even at such a young age.

Starship Entertainment stated, “Their schedule is very packed these days and the members all wanted to do their best so even after their schedules they went straight to more practice, and it seems as if that was all too much for them to handle. We are planning to return to their schedule after they have had enough rest so this doesn’t happen again. We apologize for making everyone worried.”

:( Hope she gets better 

Archived