and this vid is so cute

Maknae Oneday 2PMChanSung & 2AMJinWoon

credit:amoroustk

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest LiLink

whoo 2pm's thread (:

i was wondering.. what is khun's twitter?

-.- i have probably been following the wrong one all this time?

http://twitter.com/2pmnichkhun ??? O___O because right now.. i dont think it is........

and and and i can't wait to see taec in cinderella sisters : D esp the fight scene.

2pmnichkhun is not his real twitter account :P This account belongs to one of his fans so don't trust that it's Khun. He doesn't have enough time to reply his fans' questions at the moment. :)

Besides, no one in 2PM is using Twitter now, but it doesn't mean that they won't use it in the future as 2AM does now. B)

Guest olianea

LOVE 2PM HOPE THAT THE PEACE WILL RETURN SOON

i was watching again the 2oneday special on musik bank and was so amazez by taec singing lol

Guest badtzmarujung

Spread the pics&News. :)

Cinderella's Sister MV teaser 2

credit:Pochipotato

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25FdSq2B2_k

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/03/taecyeon-takes-on-chun-jung-myung

Taecyeon takes on Chun Jung Myung

by heartfacee on March 17, 2010 @ 10:45 PM (EDT) ·

It’s been revealed that actor Chun Jung Myung and 2PM’s Taecyeon had a very fierce fight on the upcoming drama Cinderella’s Sister!

For those of you that don’t know, Chun Jung Myung plays Hong Ki-hoon, a guy that has been hurt before but hides it and uses coldness to stay sane. He doesn’t receive love so he gives no love. But then he meets Eunjo, played by Moon Geun Young and realizes what he’s been missing out on. Taecyeon plays Han Jungwoo, who loves Eunjo because she was the only woman that ever cooked a meal for him when he was younger.

So as you can see, these boys will both fight for Moon Geun Young throughout the whole drama. But in these photos, we see them fight quite physically. The two are the complete opposites on the drama. One’s a bad boy and the other is the sweet one. Let’s find out who will win starting on the 31st.

credit:http://www.2pmalways.com/eng-news.html

CK photobook (Eng)

Thursday, March 18 2010 Written by cassina

[photo] 2pm has transformed to black 2pm as like SNSD

2pm will present a photo book with the photographer Cho, sunhee. The theme of it is the "vintage" 2pm participated in the photo book work by Cho, sunhee. She worked for CK Jeans.

The title is "the book". In this book, there are so many various male's images - the photo concepts are three - Modern, Sexy and Vintage. This is not just a one- off thing - idol 2pm photos.

This book aims to reflect the zeitgeist of young ppl, so this book is a totoally different thing from other idol's work. You can get this book on the CKJ shops all around from 19th, March.

click for more pics

Source: Nate

Kor-Eng: all-in-all @2pmalways.com

201032132642.th.jpg 201032132459.th.jpg 201032132413.th.jpg 201032132346.th.jpg 201032132314b.th.jpg 201032132216.th.jpg

201032132153.th.jpg 201032132132.th.jpg 20103214840.th.jpg 20103213264.th.jpg 20103213254.th.jpg 2010321489.th.jpg

18493110.th.jpg 18493150.th.jpg 18493140.th.jpg 18493120.th.jpg

Guest lec8504

regarding 2OD....even though I am registered on there and such but I think they are extremely biased imo...they pick and choose the news headlines and the stories to translate. When you go in there it's always about something positive about 2AM, Jay or Khun. The rest of the boys...none of them have any positive stories about them...and any of the regular (not bad) stories about them..then the topic gets closed and no one can comment about it. I don't think it's a coincident that it's like this.

I appreciate their translators...but I can't ever take what they say at face value because I know that there is def an anti-2PM biased going on there. Take it how you will and believe what you will but that's IMO. And please don't say that I'm bashing them, this is just my own point-of-view.

anyways...can't wait for their comeback to see what they come up with. The Hanami CF brings back such bittersweet feelings..sigh...if only we all can go back :/

Guest eggplant

on 2od:

If anyone is interested in the stance of those translators at 2od, you can always go check out their personal twitter/ formspring and direct the questions to them there. The links to their personal sites are on their profile page in 2od.

pm me if you need those links i ll be glad to help :)

theblazenazn is right about the possibility of them requesting for things not to be taken out but it is not a loss to anyone here, actually. Those who are interested in what 2od has chosen to translate can go there as and when they wish.

special thanks to:

badtzmarujung, xoxoxox, zahieyjunki, - for the pictures

rina20, newme1, aqua212, olianea, exbow, ne_ne, PHA7 for the links

the MODS for working hard to keep peace in this thread!

and many others for contributing to the thread ^-^

it's hard to be a hottest right now because of the pressures from all sides. we need to stay united for 2pm and keep this thread alive for as long as possible!!

there's this line in the rap Jay wrote in his recent yt video which goes like this:

your my world my everything, the only thing between our face is just that spaghetti string/

and here's the story behind that line =D

jaypark.gif

----

Guest 2PM4eva

I think >> http://twitter.com/Khunnie0624 << is Khun's real twitter. His profile picture says 'Kon Thai ruk kan' which means Thai people love each others...so yeah...i think it's real Khun.

Thanks for the Olive clips, i wish i understand what they were talking about, seems very funny.

Anyway, Khun'll be mcing for M Countdown today (don't know about Chansung and Junho), so stay tune guys. My guess is he might be interviewing Jason Derulo. 2PM fighting!!!

Guest MR. LEE'S

ohh maaaaan yeay finally! i've been waiting for this and three posts restriction again? -.-" hehe, not that i will spazz though. okay wtv, but i hope this thread is not going to be closed again. i hope people are going to obey the rules nicely. and junho is getting hotter, and and nichkhun. weee~

Guest pookong

:lol: I don't care.....for 2OD anymore 6 or 5Pm they said don't change my love to my boys

because I love them 7 member and respect for them too....

Love is the beautiful thing .

I believe my mind , my brain and my soul more the the bad , unknown source rumors.

I saw a lot of fake pictures , fake rumors and etc. ke ke ke

18032010 2PM MC MCountdown cut

Cut 1

Cut 2

Cut 3

Cut 4

Cut 5

Cut 6

Guest silence457

on 2od:

If anyone is interested in the stance of those translators at 2od, you can always go check out their personal twitter/ formspring and direct the questions to them there. The links to their personal sites are on their profile page in 2od.

pm me if you need those links i ll be glad to help :)

theblazenazn is right about the possibility of them requesting for things not to be taken out but it is not a loss to anyone here, actually. Those who are interested in what 2od has chosen to translate can go there as and when they wish.

special thanks to:

badtzmarujung, xoxoxox, zahieyjunki, - for the pictures

rina20, newme1, aqua212, olianea, exbow, ne_ne, PHA7 for the links

the MODS for working hard to keep peace in this thread!

and many others for contributing to the thread ^-^

it's hard to be a hottest right now because of the pressures from all sides. we need to stay united for 2pm and keep this thread alive for as long as possible!!

there's this line in the rap Jay wrote in his recent yt video which goes like this:

your my world my everything, the only thing between our face is just that spaghetti string/

and here's the story behind that line =D

1/ DO NOT BRING UP ANYTHING ABOUT JAY IN THIS THREAD. DID YOU NOT READ THE RULES?

2/ I CAN SAY THE SAME THING YOU SAID ABOUT 2OD ABOUT THIS THREAD TOO. 2OD LEFT OUT SOME ARTICLES THAT YOU WANT TO READ (POSITIVE ARTICLES ABOUT 2PM). SOOMPI THREAD BAN ALL TALKS OF JAY HERE. 2PMALWAYS ONLY TRANSLATE POSITIVE ARTICLES ABOUT 2PM. TO ME THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE.

STOP TALKING ABOUT ANOTHER FORUM LIKE YOU ARE SOME LARGER THAN LIFE BEING AND THAT YOU ARE ALWAYS RIGHT.

NO. UNLESS YOU LEARN TO RESPECT OPINIONS, YOU ARE NEVER RIGHT.

Guest rac_min

hello... i had been a big 2pm fans since they debuted, but i have always been a slient reader the last time due to some disasters.. But now, i will come here and post regularly =) i keep supporting the guys without giving up at all. i trust them wholehearted without fail. haha... so, i am happy to see 2pm thread alive again =)

badtzmarujung: wow, 2nd teaser out... thanks for e share =D and those photobook pictures looks sexy..

Lally: omg that.. that junho butt? haha.. he definitely have a nice...butt. lol... thanks for sharing it too..

Guest LiLink

2PM Backstage 200th Music Core

Credit: 2pm-365days & reup by me.

12676257281.png

12676257283.png

12676257281266657861201.jpg

12676257281266678134168.jpg

12676257281266678134184.jpg

----------------------------------------

070910 JYP 07 Summer showcase with Hot Blood boys

Credit: lilyho8200 @ Utube

>>> Some have reasons to not believe the boys and i have my reasons to trust them as i did before. Watching this clip makes me feel warmly and happily after an extremely hard time these days. From the start to now, nothing can change my trust for them, they are Hot Blood boys and they are brothers. I don't talk about anyone, just talk to myself that I will never lose my faith after 4 hours once i love them for one year and a half.

We are not the same so people have their own opinions but please respect who you loved, who you cared about. If you don't love them anymore, please leave in silent and let the others have chance to love them. :)

Just stay strong, guys and we need the peace after the storm. :)

Guest 2PM4eva

I don't know if you guys have seen this, it's the video clip of them practicing 'sexy back' for MBC gayo deajun.

OMG, they're sooo friggin HOT!!!!

check it out

v

v

v

Archived