2PM (투피엠) "Don't Stop Can't Stop Until We Reach The Top" Official Thread #2

Guest gail0623

At least he is an honest and kind guy who cherish his friend we can't say the same for 5PM :rolleyes:

Don't bother to bash it's my last post here, but please don't use jay word to help 5PM they don't deserve him!

Karma B)

Warned for artist bashing. If you don't like the current 2PM members, don't post here. I have already tolerated you for a few posts and now I have no choice but to give you a warning.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kay35

Hello guys...

Just wanted to share some info about Khun's Twitter. I know there's still some doubt about whether it is real or not so I hope this might help confirm in some way or another. I know there have been stories out there about this twitter but the chances it being genuine are quite high. ^^

So as you all know, Tiger JK & Tasha's twitters are real...there's no doubt about these. There has been interaction between Khun's twitter and JK & T's twitter. Apparently JK got Khun onto Twitter in the first place. So to confirm again whether it is REAL or not, I tweeted to JK to ask.

Although short and simple....that pretty much means we have the all clear to believe it's Khun's twitter. Otherwise JK & T wouldn't be following this fake Khun and talking to him. I personally think it's easier and simpler to believe this direct and simple confirmation since JK would be someone that has a closer communication line to Khun.

Up to you guys to believe or not....just offering what I found out ^^

Going to work on some 2PM graphics....post when done! ^^

Thanks for all the pics and such guys.

Sorry to shrink ur post but...oh, u are absolutely right! thanks for that. ^^ Im excited. See T's tweet to him! She so cute. hahaha!

I hope he tweets more!

dhjgff.jpg

Guest switakaniji

^ Sorry, I am Thai and I dont understand what you are talking about.

Which forums did you go to? Can you give me the link? and last question can you read Thai?

from what I Know, a month or few months ago, there was a question asking that How popular is 2PM in Korea.

Some ppl compared 2PM to other groups and it cant be avoidable since you wanna know how popular they are.

The thing is I dont see ppl talking big about 2PM. They said 2PM moved so fast/gained more popularity last 2009.

If there are 'compare to another group' part, they surely compared with reasons not just bashing.

So I dont see your point for making us look bad or telling us to stop whatever you think we do.

ps. sorry if i violate any rules. I know everybody want to keep this thread peaceful, I do too.

Guest KhunPoon

May I say something, I like some 2PM's song, I like Knun .... But I hate some 2PM fan so much (Esspecially in Thailand). Why they try to compare with other korea boy band group all the time? I hate it very much.

Last time thay said now in Korea 2PM more popular than Shinee and Super Junior, next target is Big Bang and the last TVXQ. Although I love Shinee but I can accept that 2PM is very popular.....popular than Shinee, but it is necessary to announce that? not just for 1 time but thai hottest said it many many times, I know that you proud in 2PM ....... But it make me hurt and angry very much.

At this time I am not happy with the thing that happen to 2PM. But I am very happy to see Thai Hottest hurt,cry,crazy. It should be like that.

For Thai hottest from now on we should not be involved anymore.

Stay alone with your 2PM, Don't touch my boy again!!!! :angry:

where did this happen? if it happened here, you should report it to mod cos it's against soompi rules. but if it happened somewhere else, why did you apply to this forum just for bashing thai hottests here? ( i notice that you just joined this forum today)

Guest sweetVisions

Everybody, just ignore that person. The mod has already dealt with it.

The post was obviously meant to start arguments that could lead to this thread closing down again.

Just use the "Report" button the next time you see negative comments :)

---

2PM Nichkhun transformed himself into a chef

Nichkhun has showed his hidden cooking talent for children of Aeta tribe residing in Mount Pinatubo.

NichKhun and Song Jihyo presented 'Gungjung tteokbokkiง (Royal Court Rice Pasta), a delicious and nutritious menu for those children, on MBC Sunday Night DANBI. It was very popular among them because of its sweet and not-too-spicy flavor.

Nickkhun cooked the food on fireplace according to Aetas' traditional way. He also prepared the ingredients, seasoned the dish and joined the table as if they are one family. He displayed much sincerity. The third episode of Danbi is going to be aired On Mar, 21 at 5.20 PM. (KST)

Source: TV Daily

Kor-Thai Translation by Tik @2pmalways.com, Thai-Eng Translation by Kagetsu Crackerbaby K. 2pmalways.com

Guest FattoOom

the thread has opened ?? didnt notice :P

it's good to see Hottest discussing again :lol: i'm a mamber on on of the best ONEDAY fans forum but i got sick of it , they bring nothing but rumors and bashing words towards my boys <_< ( i'm sure u know which site it is B)

i love thier new photoshoot for CK oh so smokin HOTT :wacko:

i wanna answer the Qs :

boyfriend: Chansung :blush:

future husband: Chansung but i might cheat on him with Taec but he would still my husband anyway :rolleyes:

brother (little/older): Junho

soulmate: Chansung :blush:

best friend: Junsu & nick

prank mate: Wooyoung

Guest Little_Girl_In_this_Big_World

@Lally Thank for sharing :lol:

almost fainted when i saw them lol just wonder how the CK book is

...speechless when I saw the pic below...

Argggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

Guest yuree

Oh!! 2PM thread is back! Thanks mod for keeping peace in this thread. ^^

I want those CK books right now!!! lol All the boys are looking great.

I'm surprised at Junho's pic. He's so fierce.

Taec looks like Giant, his body is so big now. :D

Guest Happening.Inc

HOt damn!!!! ok i gl the album but i havent open and looked at it yet but woooooo from those pix i think i REALLY like it LOL. It's so ......hahahahahaaaa.... i am speechless.

Guest iiDivineii

I am loving the CK photos.

Rough and manly, my types of guys. haha.

Topped the page and I have nothing to share. What a shame.

Archived