2PM (투피엠) "Don't Stop Can't Stop Until We Reach The Top" Official Thread #2

Guest gail0623

Guest Hellen_th

Just wanna say that I'm happy to see 2PM thread back. Mod might have to work hard first to keep this thread peaceful. Thanks so much for your hard work.

As for the boys, always fighting. We love you. :D

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest silence457

THREE UPDATES

1/ 2PMalways IS AN EXCELLENT SITES FOR UPDATES/PICTURES/VIDEOS OF 2PM. THE ONLY DOWNSIDE IS THAT THEY ARE AN UNRELIABLE SITE WHEN IT COMES TO INSIDERS' NEWS AND SASAENG REPORTS.

2/ THIS IS THE STRIKEBACK PERIOD FOR 2PM. THEY ARE BEING HEAVILY PROMOTED TO GAIN NEW FANS AND RECOVER THEIR PUBLIC IMAGE.

3/ COMEBACK IN APRIL WILL BE DETERMINED BY COMPETITION LEVEL. IF OVERSHADOWED BY OTHER ARTISTS, THEIR COMEBACK WILL BE KEPT SHORT, AND THEIR NEXT FULL ALBUM SHOULD BE OUT IN SEPTEMBER.

Guest chip packet

^ Why do you keep caps-locking entire posts?

Does anyone know of any online stores which may stock the CK photobooks? I've looked around on dvdheaven but they don't seem to have them.

Guest Seras

What a beautiful sight! It's good to see they're still getting much love in Thailand. They look so happy here, and poor Woo looks like he is about to cry :lol:

Guest eggplant

random pic spam / fan art / macro spam:

Taecyeon the fashion terrorist x)

Art_Taec_Popart_FashionTerrorist.jpg

Taecyeon the marshmallow beast:

Macro_Taec_theycalledmebeast.jpg

Junho looking presh:

Macro_Junho_hmm.jpg

Junho the apple:

Macro_Junho_applehair.jpg

To those who are upset in one way or another:

Macro_Chanwoo_makeyousmile.jpg

Update:

[iNFO] 100320 Taecyeon posts on fan cafe ‘A Killing Smile’ again

I’ve never personally joined any other fan community except here so I cannot write there but since this is an open board, I think that you can read it. I know clearly that the representatives that attended the conference are just standing by regarding this whole situation.

They have been neglient of the the conditions of rumors being created regarding 2PM, they have passed over groundless criticisms and attacks directed towards 2PM, and while rumors regarding 2PM have been created, conclusively, with the withdrawal regarding Park Jaebum being the talk of the town, that too, has also been neglected. And, within and outside the fandom, there have been questions asking, “What is the reason for Park Jaebum’s withdrawal?” These questions are being asked and I feel extremely upset over the passive, overlooking attitude of the representatives.

I want to make it clear that the content of the conference was not passed on accurately, which is why we are in the situation that we are in. I truly thought that you would feel that deciding JYP Ent. and 2PM are traitors is a hasty decision. The last upsetting agreement that we have all covered was an agreement made by all of the participants of the conference.

For going home after the conference, and instead of making the situation right, and without even properly explaining the correct flow of the conference, and blaming the attitude of the members, the representatives have been negligent of the flow of the fandom.

Accounts that were purposely written up with edited parts. Audio recordings that were purposely released with edited parts.

The situation listed above is not the responsibility of JYP Ent. and 2PM but rather the representatives that are responsible for the fan comunities. It is because the representatives have been passive of their responsibility to correctly inform the emotions, feelings, and accounts of the conference, and this is the results that were brought about by such actions.

I have said at the conference that it is best for Park Jaebum to remain as a normal citizen, and it is also something that everyone at the conference probably agreed with. I can’t do anything about the people that don’t feel the same way but if you were one of the representatives that felt that way, you should have delivered that feeling. What the reason was, what you were feeling as a representative, and even if the members of your fancommunity criticize you, you should have known that this decision was the best for Park Jaebum.

Despite it all, none of the four hours of conversation that took place in the conference was properly delivered to the fandom by the representatives and I hope that those representatives will take the time on their own to think about their actions.

If the representatives truly did not go to the conference just to obtain an audio recording, I feel the need to say that they should have given their upmost effort to make sure that it is known that the audio recording is not the only thing that is important about the conference.

As a person that was in the same location at the same time, as a person that listened and heard all of the participants of the conference, I feel extremely disappointed and upset.

May be taken out with full credits. You are not allowed add yourself to the credits nor edit the credits.

CREDITS : A KILLING SMILE / DAUM (SOURCE) ; hazyfiasco@2ONEDAY.COM (TRANS)

^

(my thoughts, pls skip if you dont want to read incoherant rants ^^)

Oh dear, the antis are going to bash him even more. I dont blame him for being disappointed. Many of the words are the conference are taken out of context. There are even parodies floating around that mock their words. Thousands of fans went crazy after reading the fan accounts of those that went to the conference, without realising that fanaccounts are actually secondary sources. This means that fanaccounts are not to be trusted 100% . Those are merely opinions that are being packaged as facts. Those fanaccounts are also widely propagated as hardcore 'evidence' of 2pm's 'betrayal' by many fans who felt bitter towards the situation. I feel bad for them because Netizens/self-proclaimed ex-fans have nothing to lose if 2pm disbands. The remaining six, however, will have to live with a tarnished reputation and the label of ''ex-boyband-member-who-betrayed-his-hyung'' for the rest of their lives.

Given that none of us are in the inner circle of information, I do not feel right to judge and influence others to agree with our judgment of the boys' relationship with each other. We will never know how exactly the boys feel about each other, no matter how many ''fan accounts/ opinions of friend who have seen 2pm'' we read.

We do know that 2pm doesnt really have much control over JYPE's decisions, like any other korean singer. It's hard to convince ex-fans to think from 2pm's perspective because they are feeling pretty hurt themselves too... well, i m just gonna support 2pm even more, give them double the amount of love or sth. Yup! 2pm + Hottest AJA AJA :)

Also, thanks to everyone who has posted pictures/ video links as well as mods for keeping order in the thread :)

Guest vanillalover

I have been a silent reader for quite a long time and after the things happended last month, I am very glad to see this 2PM thread come back! I love every supporting websites. So, 2PM Fighting!!! :lol:

Guest zahieyjunki

found full parts of 2PM @ OPPO mobile Event.

HQ.

[Whatsubb Video] 100313 2PM 'Follow your soul' OPPO mobile phone Part 1/7

^^ the rest of the part on the users channel.

Guest olianea

did taec really said that?

OMG he is going to get his beatiful head cut. I get it tha he is pretty franck but those anti are sure going to find small part of his discour and make them pretty controversial. hum im scared that they are gonna hurt my dear taec... the comeback is soon. :-(

b55dea24b6d058165dd4bcc53a169dc2_large.jpg

please people dont hurt him ..................

Guest Rainbow_se7en

If you want to post something about Khun Tweet Pls,Blur or hide his user because of last times someone hack Khun Twitter. Thank you for your company :D

Taecyeon should have kept his mouth shut at this time though because the hates has not died down and I'm sure it will not until 2PM is out of KPOP. However, his disappointment in fans is understandable but fans were also disappointed in 2PM. Understandable from both sides. I'm sure he will get bashed at this message. Well, I was hoping he was smarter enough to leave everything alone as it is. :/

To keep it short, Taec needs to STFU and stay off the internet. Let's remember that those representatives that Taec is putting down and blaming right now are reps CHOSEN BY JYPE. Most of those Reps were Pro-2PM when they walked through that door into the conference. They would still be Pro-2PM right now if the group showed an inkling of respect. If he and the company feels like the reps misrepresented them so badly why don't they release their own audio record of the conference then?

I don't know if Taec understands, but pissed fans = bad business. But obviously he thinks throwing yet another internet tantrum will help him get his way.

In this situation, the less that is said is better. I'm not trying to bash 2PM or fans who still support them. This message is written because it needs to be pointed out that right now, the actions being taken are not the ones that are in the best interest of the group. Fans and the Idol and the Company all need to see that and make a change in their behavior.

EDIT:

And here another thing. 2PM and JYPE decided to move on as six for whatever reason. Fine. So why don't they move on then?

The one who they casted off is trying to do so.

Taec is the one who keeps wanting to rehash the nasty business/unhappy business. If fans have left, then so be it, just get new fans, Taec. Why is he so desperate for attention from people who don't care anymore? As seen from this thread, there are enough 2PM fans left who are content to just close their eyes to the past and only look at what's current. So why doesn't Taec do the same? He should stop worrying about those who have left and just do better for those who are still looking at 2PM rather than trying to draw the attention of a ship that has sailed. This message of his does not help his remaining fans at all, it doesn't help the remaining fandom in any way, shape, or form. It just makes it harder for the remaining fans to defend him because Taec keeps acting childish. This is my main point.

Guest Happening.Inc

Hi everyone,

Yeah as we all know 2pm is going to be at the KMF on 5/1/10. Here's a pix of the signs made for the hand out. Hope there's lots of support and love for 2pm at the event.

77056432-ee7fceb6ae5fc997737fa60a3f193560.4ba55eec-full.png

Guest smithers

To keep it short, Taec needs to STFU and stay off the internet. Let's remember that those representatives that Taec is putting down and blaming right now are reps CHOSEN BY JYPE. Most of those Reps were Pro-2PM when they walked through that door into the conference. They would still be Pro-2PM right now if the group showed an inkling of respect. If he and the company feels like the reps misrepresented them so badly why don't they release their own audio record of the conference then?

I don't know if Taec understands, but pissed fans = bad business. But obviously he thinks throwing yet another internet tantrum will help him get his way.

In this situation, the less that is said is better. I'm not trying to bash 2PM or fans who still support them. This message is written because it needs to be pointed out that right now, the actions being taken are not the ones that are in the best interest of the group. Fans and the Idol and the Company all need to see that and make a change in their behavior.

How do you know they were pro-2pm? They kept on interupting them, laughing at thier statements, and walking out on them.

Guest lisa_hh

that book, haaaa, i know i'll never get that in my hands, sniff snifff

it's times like these i wanna live in korea

nichkhun on WGM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'll watch that episode just for him!!!

what do you mean by that?

is it true? nichkhun's gonna be in wgm?

i doubt it since they just had one new couple idol..

Guest kienhsin

reps are one of 2pm's most important member because they are willing to do everything to make what 2pm it is now but taec just.... throw them away like that? great job..

Guest exx-dee

How do you know they were pro-2pm? They kept on interupting them, laughing at thier statements, and walking out on them.

Because, the majority of the reps were pro-2PM, many of the people there said so. The fans interrupted and laughed at them due to the fact that the boys were evading the questions and making weird answers (i.e the organism, even thieves have friends) Look, seriously, Taec shouldn't have said that, especially now, when the issue has died down a bit. It was his own fault that the fans turned their backs on him and 2PM (6PM or whatever), anyone who has spent countless of money and devoted their time to the them would have felt disappointed and betrayed when they heard the audio conference. The fans wouldn't have turned their backs on them, if they had shown a little respect. Plus, a majority of the reps were in their mid 20s, ugh but oh well. Taec can't turn back now, with this statement.. he's slowly killing his group.

Guest pyrolicious

I read what taec said at 2oneday, I knew right away that he was gonna get bash so bad. I only read like 3 responces on there and quit because sure enough, they were negative, even a bash to wooyoung who has nothing to do with the matter.

Anyway, I do see what some of you are saying above, right now is not the time for taec to be saying things like that. It's best to just keep it quiet and among his peers a part of me likes that he did say it now, shows he isn't phased. However, I don't full out blame him for what he said. Of course he's disappointed, plus very frustrated. He seems the type of person who just has to speak his mind or he just doesn't give a crap or both. People have posted lies (libeling is messed up no matter what the situation) online about him and the other members, it's natural that he is angry.

Not too long ago he posted something on jays section at the cafe thing of theirs and even though, what he said was innocent, he was hated on. I defended him because well he did nothing wrong. If I knew him personally, I would advise him to just not try to communicate with the fans/antifans right now or ever lol well at the end of the day, taec is still my dork.

Archived