Olympic Eyecandy: 2010 Winter Edition

LucasBunny

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Malice_Kaiser

If anyone is into Figure Skating eyecandy, look out for Aleksandr Smirnov in partners! Photos really do not do him justice, so I highly recommend watching for him on TV. This is one yummy Russian.

umg8f62v.jpg

ec7481b206a884460779f1c.jpg

Guest ohhreallynow

Dale Begg-Smith, Alexandre Bilodeau (he is such a sweetheart, the relationship he have with his brother is so sweet), J.R Celski, Apolo Ohno, Seth Wescott (gosh, I was in love with him after Turino).

The determination, doing the best they can to win gold just makes them 10x hotter

Guest blissfulwishes

All of the young short track speedskaters are so cute! I have to add Simon Cho to the list too haha. :) His pictures on Facebook are just too adorable.

2nu0wwk.jpg

Pride for the U.S.A.!! :)

Oh and I almost forgot about Patrick Chan. <3 <3

Guest icedmonster17

The real reason I watch the Winter Olympics, like the Summer Olympics, is the eye candy parade haha and being able to see them in tight fitting, body hugging suits that emphasize them thunder thighs and whatnot!

On my list are definitely Apolo Ohno and JR Celski... Seth Wescott, Bode Miller... the Swedish team has gorgeous men.

apolojr.jpg

How adorable are they?! <3

Guest Malice_Kaiser

I can't see any japanese blood in Apolo! He looks 100% white...

Seriously? I could tell right away when I saw him that he was half-Asian! I even guessed Japanese correctly. And it's a guess I pride myself on. :lol: I gotta say though it's much easier to tell in video than in pictures/stills.

Though Celski I would not have guessed Filipino, but he def. looks half Asian too.

Archived