Olympic Eyecandy: 2010 Winter Edition

LucasBunny

Lol why isn't this nearly as big a thread as the 2008 summer one...

so far I like Dale Begg-Smith for his mysterious aura haha. And although he's not really your good-looking type, Shaun White for the awesome laid-back Socal surfer persona.

Was kinda digging Patrick Chan, and then felt totally paedophillic >_<

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol why isn't this nearly as big a thread as the 2008 summer one...

so far I like Dale Begg-Smith for his mysterious aura haha. And although he's not really your good-looking type, Shaun White for the awesome laid-back Socal surfer persona.

Was kinda digging Patrick Chan, and then felt totally paedophillic >_<

Patrick Chan is 19...he's old enough to be safely adored by ladies of all ages now

Guest cystaltears

Daisuke Takahashi!

Now that I think about it, he kind of reminds me of Oguri Shun...

OMG...he brought the house down wit his short program last night! But I want Patrick Chan to win!

Guest JENxOWNS

yes, patrick chan is definitely a cutie! (:

he has the most amazing smile!

pat2.jpg

pat.jpg

and french skater brian joubert is definitely not bad to look at either. ;)

brian.jpg

brian3.jpg

Guest flycrazily

HAHHAHA like most of you here! I was looking at the nbc olympics page before the olympic started and i came across JR celski's page and i was like "AWWW SO CUTE" haha! I was waiting to see him on the ice and it was surely not a disappointment! he's soooooooooooooo cute! haha his smile is adorable as well! glad he got a bronze at his first olympics!

side note: did you guys see the mc donalds commericials with all of the usa team? haha celski look cute eating chicken nuggets LOL! i want to go buy some now xD

Guest blissfulwishes

^ off topic: but YES! Haha he was like the only one I recognized the first time I saw it, but it plays rather frequently, so I think I can recognize a few more faces now. :) But he's still the cutest haha. :D

Most of the athletes who are half Asian half Caucasian seem to have good genes. <3 Especially J.R. :)

Guest flycrazily

^ I know! he's a total eye candy :) hes partly the reason why i love short track now! who can look at good when they are that tired and out of breath? haha

i agree, half asian and half caucasian have good genes! ohno is pretty good looking himself. but this olympics hand downs eye candy award for me goes to JR celski!

i thought that simon ammani (sp) from switzerland in skii jumping is kind of cute in a nerdy kind of way haha afterall, he supposely look like harry potter with a hint of ron because of the red head and all. haha.

evan lysacek ^__^

side note: did you guys see the mc donalds commericials with all of the usa team? haha celski look cute eating chicken nuggets LOL! i want to go buy some now xD

RLMAO!!!!!!!

I'm sorry but that made me laugh, he really really is a cutie pie...he's really really cute.

Brian Joubert, he looks like Prince Charming <3

Is Patrick Chan half white???? He'll do better in 4 years, he definetly has potential.

Guest babiesy

RLMAO!!!!!!!

I'm sorry but that made me laugh, he really really is a cutie pie...he's really really cute.

Brian Joubert, he looks like Prince Charming <3

Is Patrick Chan half white???? He'll do better in 4 years, he definetly has potential.

nope, patrick is full chinese (:

i felt horrible last night for wishing everyone after him to fall or do poorly cus i wanted him to stay in first place, or at least place in the top 3 and get a medal. there was so much pressure on him from canada, and he's so young! but 5th place is pretty amazing for someone who's 19 and at his first olympics (: i'm proud of him! can't wait for him to be back in toronto!! :D

Guest ruthie08

Seriously? I could tell right away when I saw him that he was half-Asian! I even guessed Japanese correctly. And it's a guess I pride myself on. :lol: I gotta say though it's much easier to tell in video than in pictures/stills.

Though Celski I would not have guessed Filipino, but he def. looks half Asian too.

for JR Celski, ive already figured out that he's half Filipino the first time i saw him!

he's really cute and i heard he's from bayarea, so im happy for that!

Archived