Jang Keun Suk 장근석

shiro401

Guest jks14316

hi thanks for sharing. I'm new here and I'm not from korea. I really like jang keun suk. He's really cute. Does he speak english?

Is he dating someone? Does anyone know any korean actresses/celebrities that he had relationship with?

Thanks again.

Guest DongBangBoys

is he dating someone?

nope he's not dating anyone but I bet he would like to, he's so busy poor thing and he's a growing boy with hormones.

Guest oceanangel

LOL I think he would probably like to date that Stephanie girl, from his looks in Come to Play~ =P haha of course, I wouldn't like that to happen, being the fan girl that i am xD hahaha but yeah he is so busy~~

Guest xling06

^ doremi link the link to the original by guiyeoni is given in the first post

don't think so. when asked if he's branching out into singing, he said definitely not cos he wants to focus and polish up on his acting skills more at the present time and foreseeable future. and JGS's the one who sang the song. sounds like JGS for sure. JYP is just the composer and producer for the song to my knowledge

Hi Chaeyeong, thanks for the info, do you know where I can download the song, he sing pretty well. :)

also need some advise from you on his movies? where can I download them? One miss call etc (he only appear in One miss call 3?) what about the Dorimifasolatido? I got a bit confused ...I have went to the link you provided above but not sure which are fan-made story and which the original ones? is the chapt 1-100 the original story? also the picture that are posted on the link is (first page) does not look like the real artists for this movie right? lastly any idea where we can watch or buy Dorimifasolatido? seem like it is not boardcast in Korea yet but film in 2006? again I am confused....hope you can enlighten me here. thanks a lot in advance! :)

Guest phinphim

LOL I think he would probably like to date that Stephanie girl, from his looks in Come to Play~ =P haha of course, I wouldn't like that to happen, being the fan girl that i am xD hahaha but yeah he is so busy~~

Yes, someone told it's Stephanie. You can read about this in this thread. Sorry I don't remember exactly the number of pages.

I've heard that he had some rumors with BOA when thay work together in Ting CF. They fit with each other but BOA's maneger said that is not good for BOA's career and his too.

I don't know exactly is it true?

But anyway, if he is dating someone, although I feel badly but if it makes him happy. I will say "Congraluation" to him and really want he is happy!

Guest SillyYun

Gurls I dont think i can update more pics on front page its flooded LOL..

Posted at JGS's Cyworld Board: 2008.05.13 02:42

후회없이 춤추고 후회없이 마시고 후회없이 즐기며

정말 그렇게 후회없이 내 자신을 세상에 던졌다.

내 안에 그 어떤것도 남아있지 않을만큼

고민과 걱정과 잡념마저 그렇게 어디론가 날려버렸다

좋아..이제 내 안에 남은건 없어..

준비가 되었으니..난 이제 떠나..

안녕

This is kinda hard..hes kinda poetic O_O Here it goes:

Dancing with no regrets, Drinking alcohol with no regrets, Enjoying with no regrets

Really just like that throwing away myself to the world with no regrets.

Like my heart not feeling any of those feelings behind

Even troubles worries and those thoughts have flown to unknown places

alright..my heart doesn't exist anything extra now

I'm ready..I'm leaving..because of wanting to get into new things..

Goodbye

Translate by SillyYun

I dont even know what hes saying, and its hard for me to read even..anyway i think hes going to act again or something? new task?

Posted at JGS's Cyworld Board: 2008.05.13 02:42

후회없이 춤추고 후회없이 마시고 후회없이 즐기며

정말 그렇게 후회없이 내 자신을 세상에 던졌다.

내 안에 그 어떤것도 남아있지 않을만큼

고민과 걱정과 잡념마저 그렇게 어디론가 날려버렸다

좋아..이제 내 안에 남은건 없어..

준비가 되었으니..난 이제 떠나..

안녕

Dancing with no regrets, Drinking alcohol with no regrets, Enjoying with no regrets

Goodbye

Translate by SillyYun

I dont even know what hes saying, and its hard for me to read even..anyway i think hes going to act again or something? new task?

seems he feels relief and free of everything and ready to do upcoming projects? B)

oohhh.... wish i could had feeling like him, but works are 'mountaining' :wacko:

thanks SillyYun for posting & translating his today entry.. he is online at Cy today!!~~~ yey!~~ :w00t:

Guest oceanangel

Yes, someone told it's Stephanie. You can read about this in this thread. Sorry I don't remember exactly the number of pages.

I've heard that he had some rumors with BOA when thay work together in Ting CF. They fit with each other but BOA's maneger said that is not good for BOA's career and his too.

I don't know exactly is it true?

But anyway, if he is dating someone, although I feel badly but if it makes him happy. I will say "Congraluation" to him and really want he is happy!

sigh..that's one hard thing when being a celebrity.. they always have to take into account their careers in everything they do.. And i agree with you that along as he's happy, I'd congratulate him too! =D ^^

Guest silentHappiness

Thank you for all JGS goodies...

3 more pages to go... Way to go felow eels..! :D

If it is true that JGS is dating someone... That'll be pretty hard to accept especially for female fans who are hoping...*thinking if im one of them*

Same with oceanangel,as long as he is happy then I think I can congratulate him too..! ^_^

Then about stephanie.,JGS said that they are realy close but he has no special feeling towards her or for a second he has...

Guest SillyYun

I believe Jang Keun is single because hes packed with lotsa projects and works..

Especially in China..he might be going back China again..or even Hongkong

Or maybe Thailand? I hope he will come singapore haha~

He specially thank China Eels earlier for supporting

Lets do the project and waits for him to reply :P

I hope he will reply at diary or cy!

Since I want to like really gather loads of presents..I have decided not to limit the weight and size of presents for Jang Keun Suk..I'll sacrifice abit on Gucci bags and buy them later haha an excuse to save money!..Lets do this everyone..cos i thought might be better if we give Jang Keun a HUGE HUGE HUGE present! Fans can even make a jar of stars! so..NO LIMITS ON GIFTS but NO LIQUIDS OR FLAMMABLE OR FOOD STUFFS

at least u gurls can get to think whether want him to have gf or not and getting sad or happy..but for me? Im like..IM THE MOM..come on~WE ARE TOO FAR APART HAHA! as in AGEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee so yea..LOL I better stay as mom..haha

layiwen: some of the pics are repeated posts T_T

Guest oceanangel

^ Yeaaahhh!!! CHINA!!!! LOLZ

yeah i really do hope he replies to our project in some way hehehe

I heard that at the SHanghai airport when he was leaving, he received come cards and little messages from fans, and he read them really carefully right there in front of the fans! and even though he had some sort of allergy with his skin (something to do with the foreign air and surrounding of Shanghai), he nevertheless agreed to take pictures and give autographs to fans! sigh..he is so nice to us fans!!! >.<

Guest phinphim

I believe Jang Keun is single because hes packed with lotsa projects and works..

Especially in China..he might be going back China again..or even Hongkong

Or maybe Thailand? I hope he will come singapore haha~

He specially thank China Eels earlier for supporting

Lets do the project and waits for him to reply :P

I hope he will reply at diary or cy!

Since I want to like really gather loads of presents..I have decided not to limit the weight and size of presents for Jang Keun Suk..I'll sacrifice abit on Gucci bags and buy them later haha an excuse to save money!..Lets do this everyone..cos i thought might be better if we give Jang Keun a HUGE HUGE HUGE present! Fans can even make a jar of stars! so..NO LIMITS ON GIFTS but NO LIQUIDS OR FLAMMABLE OR FOOD STUFFS

at least u gurls can get to think whether want him to have gf or not and getting sad or happy..but for me? Im like..IM THE MOM..come on~WE ARE TOO FAR APART HAHA! as in AGEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee so yea..LOL I better stay as mom..haha

layiwen: some of the pics are repeated posts T_T

Wow!!! No limit the weight and size of present. It will makes you more difficult, Mama! Although I will not send a big present but many people will like this. Thank you, Mama!

i saw the trasnlation of the post and i think he's trying to say that he was lost and he couldn't find himself after acting as chang hwee so he did all the things he did as him before he acted taht role (partying and waht not, not good but yeh >.<) and in the process of doing so, he found himself again so he's leaving that lsot state of him, all ready to faced the world as JANG GEUN SUK once again, refreshed =D but that's just what i think.

ahha sorry for not posting i've been interning and i get home late =X anyway, welsome to all the new members =D

Silly Yun! Happy Mother's day!! hahaha as Mommy JAng! a bit late of course but still better then never.

Guest SillyYun

hey~u know in front pages, like first ten pages

i saw a post someone posted that Jang Keun is unfriendly etc

thats SO NOT TRUE!!!

Guest anf322

Goodbye

Translate by SillyYun

the first part might just be his thoughts on life in general. live life with no regrets.(maybe)

i think he's ready to let go of his character.

i saw an interview that he wants to take a vacation to recharge his batteries. he seems tired lately

(his skin is a sign)

have you guys seen the movie, "going crazy waiting"???

it's uploaded on VEOH. JKS is cute in there.

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v7028749nRYS7hFN

does anyone know where we can watch(online) One Missed Call? or Happy Life?

i finally finished Hong Gil Dong, what a lovely drama!