Jang Keun Suk 장근석

shiro401

[News]  Attractive Candies of actor Jang Keun Suk

Reality show of tvN "My Ear's Candy" ended first season on 10 Nov. The secret of the stars in their daily lifes is shared via phone calls with anonymous Candy create more warm and fun atmosphere.

The star of this show is Jang Keun Suk. Jang Keun Suk is the representative of the show "My Ear's Candy" broadcast since August 18, thanks to the peaceful atmosphere and fun of his partner and has attracted many viewers to watch the show.

fee151ca9edc06379485a986201fb6b5.jpg

The first Candy Yoo In-na interesting
Jang Do Yeon  - Husky wants to win the heart of young man 
Ko Sung Hee - Night Haze, empathizing with tears 
The same positive overall, Nam Kyu Ri 
Fun and dynamic "Young Shim" - Hyeri (Girl's Day)

cre: http://entertain.naver.com/read?aid=0003431895&oid=109&lightVersion=off&lfrom=twitter

[Video] CRI-J appears in KBS “Stars and fans who made 2016 warm”

Link video: https://twitter.com/misopricess1987/status/813907389501968385/video/1

CriJ´s good work was in KBS news. The headline was “Stars and fans who made 2016 warm”. The reporter talks about different Korean stars who gave donations during 2016. He says than the goodwill of the stars has influenced their fans, and than mentions Jang Keun Suk and Korean eels. The reporter says: “Jang Keun Suk’s fans established Jang Keun Suk’s “20th anniversary of debut volunteer corps” in 2012, and they have been doing voluntary work at an orphanage and a center for abandoned dogs. The president of Cri J, Hong Jung Ah says: “We are doing this in honor of him, but we are also doing what we anyway would wanted to do. It´s really fun, and rewarding, we achieve two things at the same time, you see.”

f5076b95c5d4a721242b7559daddac05.jpg

Original source: http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=056&aid=0010400896
English translation: Zoe from ECI

AsiaPrince_JKS ‬twitter

Long time no see Jang Keun Suk’ tweets! He even replied to an eel! Not a tweet storm, but still we’re happy to see funny and heartwarming exchanges between JKS and Tree-J. How Happy the beginning of 2017 is!!!

11:36 Tree-J: Actor Jang… Where are you now? Can you hear eels’ voice? @AsiaPrince_JKS 

21:41 Oppa is drinking.. without appetizers...@treeJ_company 

21:48
Tree-J: O…. O.. ppa…!! That’s right! If you’re handsome, you can be Oppa!! Oppa!!!!!!!!!! (saying it out laud) Please drink in moderation 

23:29 By the way, what are you doing, At Tree-J office? I suggest you left the office on time~ @treeJ_company 

23:34 Tree-J: To updated the website, I’m working overtime! Please take care of us in 2017, too!! (Thank you for the bonus!!!! Moved ㅠㅁ ㅠ/ You’re our BOSS indeed…)
23:36 Let’s have a drink at my house.. @treeJ_company 

23:37 Eel: I envy you. When will you invite me? Is it possible before I starts to use a cane? @AsiaPrince_JKS @treeJ_company 

23:45 Ah I will invite... in the after life.. @callas200 @treeJ_company

23:47 WOW!! Actor Jang commented again in the official website!! He’s really BOSS of eels!! We love him! Applaud;;;;; Who am I kidding? -
26:09 Eels, Tree-J is love ^^ 

31289009214_19281d04d6_z.jpg

We wonder if Actor Jang is also interested in our updated website.. He’s dropped in like this! Is he still staying? Right…. We’re updating other pages, too… Please wait for a while!

Actor Jang… Where are you now? Can you hear eels’ voice?

@AsiaPrince_JKS 장배우… 어디 있니? 장어들 목소리 들리니?

31999966741_65ea926e8f_z.jpg

cre: tw

[News] 'Asia Prince' Jang Geun Suk, no change, is the leader of Hallyu Stars

In 2017, Jang Geun Suk will continue to lead of 'Jang Geun Suk + Korean Wave' fever in China. 

Jang Geun Suk and his partner Big Brother in group 'TEAM H' have demonstrated the unchanging Jang Geun Suk’s power by holding a concert in Guangzhou on 8 January 2017.
'TEAM H PARTY 2017 - Monologue' will be held at the Canton Central Station performance center in China. In this concert, the 4th regular album 'Monologue' of 'TEAM H' will feature a set list of new songs and existing songs that will be featured in the group's unique personality. 

9b7d3c69cf0d42daa561c83a0bb2cc51.jpg

In particular, Jang Geun Suk has been breathing hot with numerous Chinese fans who held “2016 Jang Keun Suk Asia Tour ~ It's Show Time ~” in Shenzhen and Shanghai in China in July and August. After that, interest and popularity of Jang Geun Suk in China will continue until the next year 'TEAM H' Guangzhou performance... 

cre: http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=468&aid=0000224049&lfrom=twitter

• Like 1