Jang Keun Suk 장근석

shiro401

Review "Switch - Change the World" drama

This drama is quite good and funny plot.  Watching this drama made my mood brighter and cheerful.  A must watch drama for Korean Drama lovers.

Sa Do-chan is a swindler who swindles those who have circumstances like back money or such and vanishes after that.  Baek Joon-soo is an honest prosecutor who works for justice and got attacked by the people who are involved in the case he is dealing with.  Oh Ha-ra is a fellow prosecutor and a close friend of Baek Joon-Soo.

8ff0cef2eb45405f59bdcea52a69025b.jpg

The prosecutor who was bedridden and the swindler who helped got switched in his place is a brilliant man who helps them in the case to solve the case.  Jang Keun Suk and the Han Ye Ri encounter is fun to watch as they have silly fight all the time.

The storyline was good and the drama is worth watching it.

bd556857810591ee69c42dc66528abec.jpg

FAQs 

1 - Is ‘Switch: Change the World’ Korean Drama worth watching?

Yes, this drama is definitely worth watching it.  You should give it a try.  The way Jang Keun Suk acted in this drama is quite good and the double acting in this drama is a noteworthy one.

2 - There are Korean dramas that has Double acting the best drama:

- Good Witch
- Love rain

cre: kdramaviewer.com

• Like 1

[News] 'Alternative Military Service' Jang Keun Suk, Best Album Released
The copyright belongs to the original writer of the content, and there may be errors in machine translation results.
Actor Jang Keun Suk, who is in substitute military service, releases his best album in Japan.
On December 2, Jang Keun Suk was confirmed to release two best albums in Japan on December 26th. He made his debut as a singer in Japan in 2011 with his single song 'Let me cry'.

f20bea24032877fdd5eb2c08d1149864.jpg

Japan Universal Music announced that JKS SELECT with the songs selected by Jang Keun Suk himself and FAN SELECT with the songs selected by fans will be released. The first-press limited edition of Jang Keun Suk SELECT comes with a 100 page photobook with photos taken before his enlistment.
Jang Keun Suk was diagnosed with a 4th level disability in July due to bipolar disorder and started to serve as a social worker for two years.
He had been working as a Korean wave star in both countries till he was enlisted since he fueled “Keun-chan Craze” in 2009 with the drama "You're Beautiful" in Japan.

Link detail: https://boommy.jp/jks/

Trans: IG yachan

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=144&aid=0000580570

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The Center of the Korean Wave, I'm Jang KeunSuk 

It is the wonderful Star Documentary. 신한류의 중심, 나는 장근석 
- The life of Jang Keun Suk that has been behind a veil is revealed through his arena tour and the Tokyo Dome Concert.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Korean TV drama guide, 韓国TVドラマガイド @kankoku_tvguide Vol 79
#Jang_Keun_Suk #SwitchDrama. This is the second part following the previous issue, but this time we interview Director about the drama and actor Jang keun Suk of this work. It is the content that fans want to read..
- How did Jang Keun Suk face to works, how did they act on the scenes, what influence did they have on the surroundings as a human being? 
As I changed my view on him, I wanted to see #SwitchChangetheWorld What is making a drama? What is an actor?

d0cd7b1c431b909394a88f981591ae96.jpg

cre: tw 

• Like 2