Jang Keun Suk 장근석

shiro401

[Article] Why did foreigners come to Korea? 

I do not know about Korea but I enjoy Korea because of Jang Keun Suk.

"Jang Keun Suk drove me into the world. I wanted to go to Korea where he was born."

Lorena Soto (39), a graduate student living in Venezuela, visited Korea two times in search of 'the country of Jang Keun Suk'. Soto visited Korea for the first time in September 2013 and spent her birthday staying in Seoul until December. Jang Keun Suk appeared in the drama "Pretty Man" in 2013 and she went to the press conference.

Soto, who visited Korea again in September of 2016, enrolled in her international school, Hanyang University(Jang Keun Suk studies here), studying Korean, and stayed until March this year. He also attended the 1st Busan One Asia Festival held in Busan in October, 2016. The Busan One Asia Festival is Asia's largest Korean Wave festival, featuring K-Pop, K-drama, K Beauty, and Korean food every year since 2016. Soto said, "Korea is a wonderful and enormous country. People, culture, music and drama are all wonderful. "After returning to Venezuela, she is studying Korean Studies at Chilean Central University.

l_2018101201001398700111274.jpg

Lorena Soto, a graduate student living in Venezuela, is taking a commemorative photo in the background of the actor Jang Keun Suk at the KBS drama "Pretty Man" production presentation in November, 2013. Provided with Lorena Soto

Soto's Korean love began in 2012 when she watched the drama "Love Rain" starring Jang Keun Suk. She commemorated Jang 's birthday in Korea and she watched a photo exhibition of his fans and purchased related souvenirs.

Soto was one of the best places in Korea, citing Pleno café on the first floor of the building of Tree J (Company of Jang Keun Suk). Lotte World Tower, Seokchon Lake, and Namsan Seoul Tower are also places he likes. Soto is enthusiastically promoting Korea by uploading photographs and travels to Korea in his own 'Jang Keun Suk fan blog'. He said, "I've seen beautiful Korea in the drama before, but Korea, which I've seen, transcended all my expectations. Korea should open more events such as K - Pop festivals. Even if it is not free, fans will come to see their favorite artists."

http://news.khan.co.kr/kh_news/khan_art_view.html?artid=201810120600115&code=960100

• Like 2

ZIKZIN Cafe (at Tokyo) × Wowow "Switch" collaboration planning
From 5 Oct - 30 Nov, when you go up to the second floor of the ZIKZIN shop building, there is a space of dreams enveloped by Mr. Jang Keun Suk ~ You can enjoy your time at ZIKZIN CAFE & DINING

http://zikzincafe.com/

85b8298a47a8d7540ac999c030ab74d7.jpg

f4d32b19e1a50ddb662fb4b6690ea66b.jpg

https://www.koari.net/blog/detail.php?id=890

Spoiler

a7bbddd099e6743c6af9b349bb5b8c33.jpg

8e6f5ffd22d15bac4924c8e8af671817.jpg

dc6d5f356b164e832a8cf47fbb70fc32.jpg

• Like 2