Jang Keun Suk 장근석

shiro401

Comments about Switch drama:

1/ AMAZING!! I am IN LOVE with this drama. The characters are well developed and Jang Keun Suk is just rocking his role. 
I love the leading lady because she is not cliche. She is smart and often puts Baek Joon Soo in his place. She outsmarts him and doesn’t rely on any man or person to tell her what to do. She is a good character and isn’t whiny, which makes this drama so special to me. I love it when the leading lady doesn’t cry every two minutes. 
Anyways, the plot is amazing yet funny at the same time. It’s kind of unrealistic but it’s enjoyable enough to think past that. All in all, this is a great drama and if you’re looking for something out of Korean drama cliches, this is the one for you.

2/ This drama is honestly amazing! In the beginning I was only going to check it out because Jang Keun Suk is one of my favourite actors but the description of the drama didn’t appeal to me that much but I was very positively surprised after like 10 minutes of the first episode and then couldn’t stop watching. 
This show really stole my heart! What I find with most dramas is that they’re either good at the beginning and then it gets mundane or they start off boring and then it gets better BUT not with this drama. Honestly one of the only ones out there that is interesting all throughout! 
The story is exciting, acting is grade A as characters fit their role perfectly! There is suspense and plot twists all throughout which makes it so exciting to watch and the comedic element just adds to it. This drama will have you guessing every episode.

cre: viki

4ddd4c80c5ab69b6ac3bc4ddec5de1d6.jpg

• Like 1

Do you remember last year on 28 Mar? 
SBS DRAMA "SWITCH" was broadcast for the first time at 10:00 pm on Wed, March 28, 2018.
We, Haeden Museum became more famous when Baek Joon Soo (played by Jang Keun Suk) had shooting in the museum.
To remember the first anniversary today, we will upload some original photos that we took in the museum last year! Especially! Share the SBS site where you can watch the drama scenes. 

47488833601_11a72a9f6f.jpg

40522885663_f422994eaa.jpg

https://programs.sbs.co.kr/special/sbstv/clip/0/22000266117

• Like 1

Eels’ message lanterns at Meguro River Cherry Blossoms Festival
Messages are:
* Jang Keun Suk, saranghae (사랑해/ I love you )!
* NO JKS, NO LIFE!!
* Jang ♡ Keun Suk Love
* Keun-chan, I’m (we’re) waiting for you!
* We, eels have been doing our best, too.
* Keun Suk & Eels = Kizuna (a strong bond of love)
* World ♡ Peace ♡ Keun-chan
* The sky, Keun Suk and eels
* JKS, please put out the fire of Kabayaki!
(Please keep me from cheating on you with some other celebrities! :))

80a4619986f6bb1f9c5fb5e5c0761c06.jpg

Note: Meguro River Cherry Blossoms Festival
Meguro River is known as a cherry-blossom spot representing Tokyo.
Approximately 800 cherry trees line both sides of the Meguro River for about 4 kilometers.
The cherry blossoms look even more gorgeous, when illuminated with lights and decorated with hundreds of Japanese lanterns.
By paying 2500 yen per lantern, 500 persons can display lanterns with a short message for their favorite person.

https://twitter.com/kakuogan/status/1111039986474737664

cre: IG yachan

• Thanks 1

Reading comments about "Switch" drama

1/ Oh my God this movie is goals. It’s a deliberate shift from the usual Korean Drama shenanigans and an awesome one too!!! There’s so much suspense and it’s awesome to get your adrenaline pumping.

Now let’s talk about Jang Keun Suk Oppa. I missed him so much and seeing him in this movie was a beautiful breath of fresh air. He was absolutely perfect for the role.

He did well when it was time to be a brooding mofo and equally amazing when he needed to be a goofball. There was amazing chemistry between the actors too.

In general I’ll vote this drama 10/10 a thousand times if I could.

2/ Switch is a beautiful drama,its unlike any typical hallyu drama.Its very thrilling and has just the right amount of action, smartness and emotion. The plot and premise are so unique and all the actor do justice to their roles.
I became a fan of Jang Keun Suk and Jung Woong In. I will also appreciate Han Ye-ri, Kwon Hwa-hoon ( Jo Seung-do) and Song Won-seuk ( manager Kim ) for their convincing performances.

Applause for Sa Do- Chan's dream con team and cheers to the subbing team. Even the dialogues are so powerful ! I enjoyed this drams so much I hope to see a part 2 soon !

cre: viki

be01a8a1ec8e0b3595091e08fca94b1a.jpg

• Like 1

[News] Jang Keun Suk film concert tour creating a feeling as if he was there has started
Asia Prince Jang Keun Suk’s film concert tour ‘JANG KEUN SUK FILM CONCERT TOUR ~My Sweet Home~’ opened starting from Kyushu area of Japan, at Zeep Fukuoka on April 5th (Fri) and at Kagoshima kenmin koryu center on April 6th (Sat).
Currently Jang Keun Suk is working as a social worker under alternative military service. This film concert consists of his various stages in the past, from the final Japan tour just before going to the MS till the first Japan tour in 2010 ‘Where is your star?’. You can look back on precious memories built up between him and his eels (his fans are called so) in the past 8 years, watching those past concert films.

47514671742_e1bcbd51f9.jpg

In addition, there is a surprising production such as using cannon tapes and colored balls with the lively sound and real lightning effects, which makes the audience feel as if Jang Keun Suk was there with them.
You can enjoy all 22 songs (including the encore) with the videos at that time. You will be fully satisfied with his masterpieces such as ‘Still’ that was from drama ‘You’re beautiful’ that became the instigator of his boom, his debut song song released in Japan ‘Let me cry’, ‘The sky and you’ that is extremely popular among his fans.

47514671442_832962ccbc.jpg

At the same time, his Japan official fan club organizes a plan related to SNS. Using Twitter hash tags #JKS_filmconcert, #JKS_FILCON, #親分も一緒(With_our_boss), many fans has already started to share their recommended spots or souvenirs located in the same area of each concert venue, which helps you to know their recommendation throughout Japan, and people enjoy it, too.

This film concert tour continues to Zepp Sapporo held on April 13th (Sat), and lasts till the final Shimane venue held on June 30th (Sun). It was decided to be held 19 venues in total throughout Japan.

46843842414_53f7056abb.jpg

http://jangkeunsukforever.com/archives/55810?fbclid=IwAR2fVx6iuXt4NJlfb470GtVxNa8rbYruHs_IpAVV87BJVq-IeK-6ihEW0WU

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1