[Movie 2010] Late Autumn 만추

angun

Tang Wei looks really gorgeous. This film looks interesting, I can't wait to see it. Does anyone know if it will be released in Theatres in the US?

On a side note, I wish I saw them when they were filming in Seattle...that would've been so cool xD Too bad I'm up north now and I don't go to downtown much anymore xD

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bbabe925

Late Autumn poster

o03320250511075862001.jpg

o03320250511075480021.gif

[interview : Pattomonahan Kyasshumonahan audience]

"It was really interesting."

" I agree. The acting is great , story was interesting and good music. Duruyo all heart . "

[ Interview: Suzanrairi audience ]

"They are so good that the two main actors . Two wonderful actors . Henetogo accepted their roles , their harmony was beautiful . "

Tanueiga film starring Hyun Bin and late autumn 』 [ The actor has portrayed the love story of Korean women in China and came to Seattle in the background , I went to live across the U.S. have hurt the American dream Has often expressed his reputation as the Gentiles go .

credit thanks @hyunbin/jp

Guest mountainhoop

omo-omo

i can't wait to watch this movie, he looks amazing..and the girl is very pretty

i think im going to collapse..

thanks girls for all the pics and infos.... ^.^

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bbabe925

[PIFF] REVIEW - Gala Presentation "Late Autumn"

_2010100915030277941_12.jpg

A scene from film "Late Autumn" [Courtesy of PIFF]

A space thick with fog. The coincidental meeting between a Korean man and Chinese woman. And that too in the unfamiliar city of Seattle. The time they spend loving each other -- 72 hours. The countless number of fallen leaves which fluttered around in the air in director Lee Man-hee's 1966 film "Late Autumn" are gone and the setting too has changed from Korea to the United States. But the solitary vibe which surrounds the two remains so unchanged that it pales the fact that 45 years have passed. Anna (played by Tang Wei), who is in jail after murdering her violent husband, has an only blood tie who is tied up with splitting up her deceased parents inheritance and Hoon (played by Hyun Bin) is always on the run from the husband of the woman he has an affair with. Both characters have no cozy home to go to nor person to rely on. And that is the emotion that the three-day love between Anna and Hoon takes off from -- loneliness -- when Anna lends Hoon money in exchange for his watch.

The reason that the two's relationship seems more special than that observed in any other melodrama is because they do not say they love each other. "Thank you for listening to my story" is all that Anna utters to Hoon in a low voice as she throws her arms around him and Hoon expresses his affection for Anna by telling her "I want to make you smile" everytime he meets her. In such a way, the love story of this lonely man and woman overlap with the desolate image of Seattle for two hours. And because the story and imagery share a common point, the message that "Late Autumn" suggests is delivered straight to the heart and not the brain. It is to the extent that their passionate kiss at the end of their meeting reveals their anxiety over having to go back to being alone rather than being in love. The movie is a thumbs up if you want a two-hour hike in experiencing the emotion of loneliness.

credit thanks

Reporter : Lee Ga-on thirteen@

Editor : Jessica Kim jesskim@

<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>

PIFF : Tang Wei's "heart races" at thought of “Late Autumn”

Chinese actress Tang Wei has said that “Late Autumn,” her collaboration with Korean actor Hyun Bin, is a film that makes her “heart race.”

The starlet of Venice’s Golden Lion award-winning pic “Lust, Caution” made the remark at a press conference for “Late Autumn” on Friday in Busan, where the pic is being screened as a Gala Presentation at the ongoing 15th Pusan International Film Festival).

“’Late Autumn’ is a very exciting film which makes my heart race. There are certain things that still pop into my mind when I think of my character,” the 31-year-old actress said of the film.

She further explained, “Those of you who have watched the movie will know but ‘Late Autumn’ is a very delicate piece so I decided to appear in it because I thought it would be a challenging film as well my role being one that I very much wanted to play since it’s a classic masterpiece.”

In the English-language remake of a 1960s Korean film of the same name by director Lee Man-hee, Tang Wei plays a Chinese woman on a 72-hour leave from a prison after being jailed for killing her abusive husband.

During that brief time, she falls in love with a Korean man, the role taken by Hyun Bin, whom she encounters on a bus on her way to Seattle. The man is a gigolo who is constantly on the run from being chased by the husband of the woman he is having an affair with.

While Tang Wei admitted the language barrier made it difficult to work with her co-star despite it being another one of the main reasons she took on “Late Autumn,” she said she “came across the powerful realization that the eyes, mouth and even the hands and feet are all speaking.”

Director Kim Tae-yong remarked happily that such an obstacle between the two actors worked better with the film because they had to read each other’s eyes to play their roles which helped reinforce the image of two strangers falling in love. "It helped them express their emotions with more delicacy," he quipped.

Tang Wei, 31, has pointed to making a full-fledged return to the big screen -- her Cantonese romance "Crossing Hennessy" was released in April this year and she has been cast as Mao Zedung's girlfriend in a propaganda movie marking the 90th anniversary of the Chinese Communist Party next year.

"Lust, Caution," Ang Lee's espionage thriller, placed her onto international stardom but also into a two-year hiatus in China due to her sexually explicit scenes in the movie.

Hyun Bin rose to fame after starring in smash hit series "My Name is Kim Sam-soon" alongside actress Kim Suna in 2005 and has since appeared in a steady stream of films and dramas.

Credit :

Jessica Kim jesskim@

<ⓒ10Asia

http://10.asiae.co.kr/Articles/new_view.htm?sec=ent0&a_id=2010101102330446344

Guest bbabe925

[PIFF] Tang Wei's "heart races" at thought of “Late Autumn”

_2010101016170873513_11.jpg

From left, Chinese actress Tang Wei, Korean director Kim Tae-yong and Korean actor Hyun Bin pose during a photocall of the press conference for film "Late Autumn" held at the Cultural Hall in Centum City's Shinsegae Department Store in Busan, South Korea on October 8, 2010. [Chae Ki-won/10Asia]

Chinese actress Tang Wei has said that “Late Autumn,” her collaboration with Korean actor Hyun Bin, is a film that makes her “heart race.”

_2010101016194579600_21.jpg_2010101016194579600_31.jpg

credit thanks

Reporter : Lee Ga-on thirteen@

Less substantial splendor shone at PIFF closing

"This will lay the Pusan International Film Festival for the boudoir"

The determination of executive chairman of '15th Pusan International Film Festival (the PIFF)" was rather less flamboyance this year.

Pusan International Film Festival this year has given the impression of unusually 'quiet'. At Haeundae Beach, the people to see the stars was less than in previous years and have fallen dramatically. Movies or products, to promote the company significantly decreased steadily.

Another night on the 8th Festival featuring local celebrities APAN Star Road event of widespread heavy rain, the flood was not held properly.

In addition, auditoriums, as well as the Haeundae Centum City CGV and Lotte Cinema near the main stage is pulling away from the Paragon was a quiet atmosphere than the usual year.

However, the official venue of a quiet atmosphere unlike Paragon Theater did not have a gap of real estate. Haeundae Grand Hotel and elsewhere set up in all places, and the ticket staff for processing, the sold-out movie 'Sold Out' was busy leave a note.

Pulling the audience that afternoon not even have time to leave a message so many audiences to the movie and then apply for the advance was to turn the foot.

1111.jpg

In particular, this festival starring Hyun Bin and Tang Wei 'late fall' received the highest interest. 'Late fall' of some movie fans to get tickets open much earlier than 8:30 a.m. and lasted from dawn to stand in line had also diverge.

Film Festival in advance of the work day or next day side screened in advance to allow for the scene.

Haeundae Grand Hotel is located in the ticket box, a fan of the Japanese Ishihara met Bin "It's Bin visited Korea to see new work" and "standing in line since dawn, were able to get tickets only," he said.

These real party organizers 'late fall' in the eight days of the opening at 10 am screenings were used to add a week. However, due to the popularity of movies such as the treatment of some large. 5000 won a ticket is available for some popular films, including the scalp values rising 10 times, 'festival' coming for a special phase of the above-mentioned addition, some scalped was frowned upon.

The 'PIFF' to the stars crowded together an event just a 'festival' to enjoy a movie rather than a 'festival' nature of the strong. As the age of 15 is correct, now set in adolescents 'PIFF' was the most different points.

http://www.mydaily.co.kr/news/read.html?newsid=201010141241121129

Guest happynuna_a

Movie "late autumn" will be officially released next month, 25th.

By the actress Tang Wei and Hyun Bin's movie starring a hot topic, "late autumn" in Pusan International Film Festival in 5 seconds set a record of tickets sold. Fans watched the film, said: "Cooperation and Jin Taiyong more attractive to Tang Wei," "Hyun Bin's acting very attractive sexy," "After the festival the most impressive movie." Released on the eve of the film also exposes the propaganda posters, while Hyun Bin and Tang Wei, fixed in time to spend in a short period of time they have hidden feelings change and stimulate the curiosity of many fans.

"Late Autumn" tells the story the next day they would return to prison today, a woman fall in love Ina (Wei Tang), and met a woman about to imprisonment for the first time I fall in love man (Hyun Bin played) between the stories. [TVDAILY = Cuimin Zhi reporter]

posterbig.jpg

• 2 months later...
Guest bbabe925

Hyun Bin film "Late Autumn" invited to film fests in Berlin and Switzerland

201101171410136484811.jpg

Official poster for "Late Autumn" [CJ Entertainment]

Korean film "Late Autumn," starring Korean actor Hyun Bin and Chinese actress Tang Wei, has been invited to the prestigious Berlin International Film Festival and the Fribourg international Film Festival.

A press release from Boram Entertainment announced that "Late Autumn" will be screened at the 61st Berlin International Film Festival, starting February 10 till 20, under the forum category which comprises experimental films from around the world without any restrictions to format or genre.

Meanwhile, the flick will be competing against other worldwide films at the Fribourg International Film Festival from March 19 to 26.

Founded in 1951, the Berlin International Film Festival has been celebrated every February since 1978. The event is composed of seven different film sections including competition, panorama, forum, generation, German films, Berlinale shorts and retrospective.

The Fribourg International Film Festival aims to promote films and contribute to ensuring cinematographic and cultural diversity in Switzerland and throughout Europe. It selects works mainly from Asia, Africa and Latin America.

"Late Autumn," set to open in local theaters on February 17, tells of a coincidental meeting between a male gigolo named Hoon (Hyun Bin) and Anna (Tang Wei), who is in jail for murdering her abusive husband.

The movie was first released in 1966 by famed Korean director Lee Man-hee and was re-made three times -- into "Promise of the Body" in 1975, "Manchu" in 1982 and Japanese film "Promise" in 1972.

※ Any copying, republication or redistribution of 10Asia's content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of 10Asia. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.

Reporter : Lucia Hong luciahong@

Guest bbabe925

Tang Wei likely to visit Korea in Feb

_2011012116450003849_11.jpg

Hit film "Lust, Caution" heroine Tang Wei is likely to visit Korea next month to promote her upcoming release "Late Autumn" co-starring top Korean actor Hyun Bin, according to the film's promoter & Credit on Friday.

"We are pushing ahead with the plan and although nothing has been set as of yet, there is a good chance she will come," an official at & Credit told 10Asia over the phone on Friday.

The official added that if the Chinese actress does visit Korea, it would be after the Lunar New Year which falls on the first week of February. "Late Autumn" is set to open in theaters on February 17.

The last time she visited Korea was during the annual Pusan International Film Festival in October 2010 where the pic was screened as a Gala Presentation.

"Late Autumn" tells of the coincidental meeting between a male gigolo named Hoon (Hyun Bin) and Anna (Tang Wei), who is in jail for murdering her abusive husband.

The movie was first released in 1966 by famed Korean director Lee Man-hee and was re-made three times -- into "Promise of the Body" in 1975, "Manchu" in 1982 and Japanese film "Promise" in 1972.

The pic has been invited to the prestigious Berlin International Film Festival and the Fribourg international Film Festival set for February and March, respectively.

Tang Wei, 31, rose to international stardom through Ang Lee's espionage thriller "Lust, Caution" which won Venice's Golden Lion award.

※ Any copying, republication or redistribution of 10Asia's content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of 10Asia. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.

Jessica Kim jesskim@

Archived