Ok TaecYeon 옥택연 | [Upcoming Drama 2024 "Taereung Zombie Village"]

Admin

*** I'm very excited about this! Watching Taecyeon on the screen is nosebleed! Can't wait for this episode. So happy to see him on RM.:))

2PM's Taecyeon and Chansung to get HOTTESTs pumped up with their athleticism on 'Running Man'

2PM-Taecyeon-Chansung_1370323759_af_org.

2PM's Taecyeon and Chansung will show why they're the 'beastly idols' in the K-pop scene by putting their strengths to the test as the next guests on SBS' 'Running Man'!

According to a representative, Taecyeon and Chansung showed off their athleticism on the June 3rd recording of 'Running Man'. Although the members came back from Japan on the same day, right before filming, the boys didn't show an ounce of jetlag as they powered through each mission.

The representative commented, "In this filming, two members of 2PM along with martial arts director Jung Doo Hong and fellow martial arts athletes featured as guests. As you can already anticipate from this lineup of guests, the concept of the episode is a challenge of power and will be an exciting battle."

Stay tuned for this upcoming episode, HOTTESTs!

source : allkpop

• Like 1

class="content-title"Taecyeon Explains his “Fashion Terrorist” Outfit

Taecyeon Explains his “Fashion Terrorist” Outfit

2PM member Taecyeon tried to explain his “Fashion Terrorist” outfit.

In a recent appearance on KBS’ variety talk show, “Happy Together 3,” the singer tried to vindicate himself by explaining the story behind his famous “suit picture.”

Taecyeon goes on to share how when he was in the United States, he and his family used to enjoy watching a Korean drama from SBS called, “야인시대,” or translated to “Age of Opposition.” At the time, this drama had the highest viewer rating.

In this period piece drama, the characters all wore suits and that appealed to young Taecyeon. Hence, he wanted to look just like the cool characters so he borrowed his father’s suit and took a picture.

Even after his explanations, the hosts and guests couldn’t help make fun of the endearing the photo.taecyeon fashion terrorist

Taecyeon copied the looks shown here where all the characters wore suits.

Taecyeon copied the looks shown here where all the characters wore suits.

credit : soompi news

*** They're cute together especially in the making videos. They look good but I can't see any romantic feelings with them. It is obvious that Taecyeon is just doing the show. Obviously he's not that into her. Everyone can see that they're just two good friends playing along with the producers' wishes. He's not faking the fake marriage too well – hehehe. The two of them just makes everything picture perfect. :))

Taecyeon and Gui Gui's wedding photographer reveals a BTS photo

2PM-Taecyeon_1370367864_af_org.jpg

If you like the Taecyeon-Gui Gui couple on 'We Got Married (Global Version)', here's some bonus eye candy for your enjoyment.

The photographer for their wedding photoshoot that took place in beautiful Jeju Island revealed a BTS cut of the pair. The photo shows the couple checking out how their photoshoot came out on a camera.

Because the BTS photo looked so beautiful, the photographer revealed, "They looked so good together and were perfect, so all I had to do was press the shutter to make a piece of art.". 

Are you actively following this couple on the show?

source: allkpop

[Twitter Roundup] Super Junior’s Choi Siwon Leaves Indonesia, JYJ’s Kim Jae Joong Tweets From Bed and More

The male idols took over the Twitterverse, but we’re sure fans didn’t mind. It’s all in today’s Twitter Roundup!

(skipped unrelated.....)

58333066.jpg

2PM’s Taecyeon tweeted a photo on June 4 with Choo Sung Hoon, writing “I’m really tired from staying up all night filming for the first time in a long time, but it was an honor to get to know the manliest man Choo Sung Hoon hyungnim~ Hyungnim is the best!”

Photo credit: Above mentioned stars′ respective SNS / enewsworld

class="articletitle"Next Up On ‘Global We Got Married’: Will 2PM’s Nichkhun Visit TaecGui’s Housewarming?

"Global We Got Married" EP 10 Preview was released yesterday and got fans wondering if 2PM's Nichkhun will visit Taecyeon and Gui Gui.

76518-global-we-got-married-ep-10-previe Global We Got Married EP 10 Preview: Taecyeon, Gui Gui, Hongki, Mina

"Global We Got Married" EP 10 Preview was released yesterday, and the teaser has got fans wondering whether 2PM's Nichkhun will be visiting the housewarming party of fellow 2PM member Taecyeon and Taiwanese actress Gui Gui (Wu Ying Jie).

The preview also revealed that the upcoming episode will feature FTIsland Hongki's surprise event for Japanese actress Fujii Mina.

Gui Gui, who is virtually married to Taecyeon, had previously said in the first episode of "We Got Married: Global Edition" and also at the press conference that she has been teasing Taecyeon by saying her favorite member of 2PM is Nichkhun, not Taecyeon. She also jokingly said that she likes "Nichkhun's face and Taecyeon's body."

Gui Gui's comment got Taecyeon feeling jealous and even made Taecyeon pretend to get up and leave from the press conference, even though Gui Gui said it as a joke.

In the episode 10 preview, Taecyeon and Gui Gui had returned home from their fun honeymoon. While sitting on the couch with Gui Gui, Taecyeon seemed to be calling Nichkhun and wondering if he should stop his fellow 2PM member from making it to the housewarming.

Gui Gui affectionately called out "Hi, Nichkhun!" in Korean during Taecyeon's phonecall. Afterwards, the two went to a traditional market in Korea to prepare for the housewarming party, and a mysterious man showed up at the door as the first guest to the housewarming. Could that man be 2PM's Nichkhun?

As for Hongki and Mina, episode 10 will be featuring the two's honeymoon trip, and the preview shows the two romantically riding bicycles together and walking around holding hands.

Hongki seems to have a surprise event in place for his virtual wife, Mina, as he covered her eyes and led her to a beautiful chapel. The two also seemed to be having a small crisis-like situation, as Hongki accidently blurted out that the honeymoon hasn't been fun, and Mina felt like shedding tears.

The full episode 10 of "Global We Got Married" will be aired this weekend!

source : kpopstarz

"Teeth Rich" 2PM's Taecyeon and EXO's Chanyeol Pose Together

Today, June 7, 2PM’s Taecyeon uploaded a picture of himself posing with EXO‘s Chanyeol onto his personal Twitter account with the message, “The picture with Chanyeol previously promised. You can meet EXO and 2PM at ‘Music Bank‘ today.”

In the photo, Taecyeon and Chanyeol pose together holding their thumbs up for the camera. Taecyeon had previously promised to take a photo with Chanyeol since both of them have the nickname “Teeth Rich.”  Taecyeon kept his promise!

Stay tuned to Soompi for all the performances from tonight’s “Music Bank.”

source : ohkpop

class="cb b15"The Chemistry of Kdrama Couples

Ok Taecyeon
Yoon Eun Hye

If the chemistry is not right in a kdrama, the romance is not going to work. When watching a mismatched kdrama couple, it's tempting to think which actor you might have cast instead. Why did they choose that actress and not the other obvious choice?

Sometimes actors are cast for their star power, sometimes because the scriptwriter asked for them. Occasionally, a couple is cast because they look good together, but when acting, they lack that spark. You can never tell what will work out on screen. But it is fun to imagine who might be great together.

Here are a few kdrama couples that could really work:

Yoon Eun Hye and Ok Taecyeon: They did a beer commercial together and looked great as the idol manager and detective. They both have the same intense good looks. She's four years older than him, but why should a few years matter when you're casting a drama? Yoon Eun Hye looked great with all her drama co-stars.  She made a great couple with Gong Yoo in "Coffee Prince," Joo Ji Hoon in "Princess Hours," Woon Sang Hyun in "My Fair Lady," Kang Ji Hwan in "Lie to Me," and Park Yoo Chun in "Missing You." She even had a short cameo appearance as the former girlfriend of Lee Min Ho in "Personal Taste."

Taecyeon has not had that many small screen girlfriends, only Suzy in "Dream High" and almost Moon Geun Young in "Cinderella's Sister," but Yoon Eun Hye could show him how it's done.

(skipped unrelated.....)

Do you have any actors and actresses you would like to see in a kdrama together? Let us know.

source : KDramaStars

*** Wow, I'm impressed! That's a good choice. I hope he can open his own entertainment company later on in the future! Go get that degree. I am so proud of him. Keep up the great work, Taecyeon. Keep on working hard. He's so amazing. I'm happy & definitely a smart choice to continue his studies even though he's busy with his career. L-)

2PM's Taecyeon opens up about his interest in international business

2PM-Taecyeon_1371124732_af_org.jpg

As fans know, 2PM's Taecyeon will be moving onto a masters in international business administration from Korea University after earning his bachelors in business at Dankook University.

The idol opened up about his interest in the business major on the June 13th broadcast of SBS Radio Power FM's 'Cultwo Show'. He shared, "After traveling around as a singer, I developed an interest in international studies. I was a business administration major in college. I was admitted before I became a singer, but if I hadn't debuted, I was going to major in management."

It looks like Taecyeon was blessed with both brains and brawn!

• Like 1

***Wahhhh…………Taecyeon has a new drama. Words can't explain how I feel right now. GOOD for him! Ahhh…….drama involving ghosts….can't wait. Super natural dramas are quite popular these days? This really sounds interesting! :))

Taecyeon and So Yi Hyun to see ghosts in new tvN drama 'Who Are You?'

2PM-Taecyeon_1371188615_af_org.jpg

2PM's Taecyeon and So Yi Hyun have been cast as leads and love interests in the new tvN drama, 'Who Are You?'!

So Yi Hyun's camp confirmed, "So Yi Hyun has been confirmed to star in 'Who Are You?' as Yang Si Ohn, who wakes up from a coma of 6 years following an accident and loses her memory but gains the ability to see ghosts."

Unlike So Yi Hyun's intuitive character, Taecyeon will take on the role of Cha Gun Woo who is a realist, believing only the things he can observe with his five senses. The two will both play cops with So Yi Hyun playing Taecyeon's boss.

Their characters' conflicting personalities will be the spark for great chemistry between them in this ghost-melodrama premiering after the conclusion of 'Dating Agency: Cyrano' this July!

*** The song is so cute and sweet. This song was composed by Taecyeon. Taecyeon's voice is so nice. Their voices fit perfectly together.

:))

2PM's Taecyeon and Gui Gui release "I Love You" for 'We Got Married - Global Edition' OST

2PM's Taecyeon and Gui Gui are the next to contribute to the OST for 'We Got Married - Global Edition'!

Unlike the previous releases, "I Love You" is the first song that features a couple from the show itself, and it's rumored that Taecyeon wrote and composed the song himself.

'We Got Married - Global Edition' is a global project that's being broadcast in 21 different nations under a contract with Singapore's Sony Pictures Television Networks Asia. These countries include Korea, China, Japan, Taiwan, India, Australia, Hong Kong, Singapore, and more. It stars 2PM's Taecyeon and Taiwanese actress Gui Gui as well as F.T. Island's Hongki and Japanese actress Fujii Mina.

What do you think of Taecyeon and Gui Gui's adorable song?

So I-hyeon and Taecyeon star in tvN "Who Are You?"

photo319036.jpg

Actress So I-hyeon and 2PM Taecyeon have been cast in the tvN drama "Who Are You?"

"Who Are You?" is about Yang Si-on who has a third eye after being in a coma for 6 years and Cha Gun-woo who only believes what he sees. The two have the role of the leading male and female.

The drama is about how a man and a woman who have nothing in common get to understand each other and is written by Moon Ji-yeong and produced by Jo Hyeon-tak.

CJ E&M producer Lee Min-jin introduced the drama as a humanly drama in which they communicate with souls to put them in peace. So I-hyeon and Taecyeon are excited about the new roles they will be playing.

Meanwhile, "Who Are You?" will be broadcasted after "Love Manipulation: Cyrano" at the end of July.

Source : www.nocutnews.co.kr/S... ( English )

Translation : Hancinema

***Hmmm……….finally……………he’s the leading man. Another drama that will make me shouts when Taecyeon is on the screen. I hope he could get to do a rom-com in the future. This will be perfect. Can't wait. Taecyeon is a cool man.L-)

class="content-title"Taecyeon Cast for Main Role of Upcoming Drama “Who Are You”

Taecyeon Cast for Main Role of Upcoming Drama “Who Are You”

Wow! Congratulations to 2PM’s Taecyon! He has been cast for the upcoming tvN ghost melodrama titled “Who Are You.” The drama will begin broadcasting at the end of July. Taecyeon is cast as the main character “Cha Geon Woo.” Cha Geon Woo is a police officer that only believes in the things he can touch or see.

The drama is about “Si Ohn” a female who was in a coma for 6 years. After she wakes up she has the ability to see spirits. The story revolves around her and “Cha Geon Woo.”

Taecyeon has appeared in dramas such as “Dream High” and “Cinderella Sister.” Currently 2PM ended their Korean activities on June 16. They will be holding a concert in Korea on June 21 and 22. 

Taecyeon

2PM's Taecyeon to return to the small screen after a 2 year hiatus

724f46623d0c54ba9b53d83cc13c1be2.jpg

2PM's Taecyeon will be making a comeback to the television screen.

Near the end of July, Taecyeon will be starring in the new tvN drama "Who Are You" alongside So Yihyun. Taecyeon has shown great potential as an actor after appearing in "Dream High" and "Cinderella's Sister." He was also well-received after his big screen debut with "The Night Before The Wedding."

"Who Are You" will be Taecyeon's comeback drama, as he last appeared in "Dream High" two years ago. He is set to play the character Cha Gunwoo in the tvN drama.

Meanwhile, 2PM recently wrapped up activities with their latest album, and is preparing for a two-day concert scheduled for June 21st and 22nd.

Source: Sports Korea / koreaboo

2PM’s Taecyeon, So E Hyun, and Kim Jae Wook Participate in Script Reading for ‘Who Are You’

Newly casted in tvN’s upcoming drama, 2PM’s Taecyeon, So E Hyun, and Kim Jae Wook participated in the first script reading.

2PM’s Taecyeon, So E Hyun, and Kim Jae Wook Participate in Script Reading for ‘Who Are You’

On June 19, tvN released a short video, highlighting the first script reading session for the new drama, Who Are You. The cast members and staff welcomed each other and promised to do their best despite lacking a lot.

This will be Kim Jae Wook’s first project after returning from the army in April.

Who Are You is a story about a girl who can see ghosts and a man who is a realist. The drama will air following the conclusion of Dating Agency Cyrano in July.

Photo Credit: tvN / ohkpop

Taecyeon joins cast of "Who are You"

taecyeon2

2PM’s Taec Yeon will be joining tvN’s ghost drama Who Are You as Cha Gun Woo, a cop who does not believe anything until he sees and touches it. Who Are You will follow the budding relationship between Shi Ohn, a girl who can see ghosts after waking up from 6-year coma, and Cha Gun Woo.

Regarding Taec Yeon joining the crew, the director commented, “I have a lot of faith in actor Ok Taec Yeon, and I thought that the character Cha Gun Woo fit him the best. I also think that Taec Yeon has great potential as a actor.”

Stay tuned to tvN for Who Are You, which will start airing in late July.

(Source: Nate) / DramaFever

Teakyeon and Kim Jae-Wook main characters ‘Who Are You’, how about the first script?

6274_1.jpg tvN new Monday-Tuesday drama ‘Who Are You’ started regular production finishing script reading. ‘Who Are You’ is a ghost romance drama about Sion(So Yi-Hyun) who has eyes that can see ghosts after a coma for 6 years, and Gun-Woo(Ok Taek-Yeon) who believes only what he sees and touches. There is Hyung-Joon(Kim Jae-Wook), the dead boyfriend of Sion as a ghost, showing mysterious love triangle. On 17th there was a script reading of ‘Who Are You’ for three hours at CJ E & M center, Sangam-dong, Seoul. So Yi-Hyun’s performance made people silent and Kim Jae-Wook who participated after discharging from military. After the script reading So Yi=Hyun said “It will be a great work. Please expect us”, Ok Taek-Yeon said “Only I have to do well. I will do my best” and Kim Jae-Wook showed drive saying “Two months passed after the discharging. I have greed as it is the first work after the discharging.” ‘Who Are You’ will be first aired in the end of July, following ‘Dating Agency; Cyrano’. [Photo=tvN]

credit : Innolife.co.kr

class="headline"‘Who Are You' Photos from script reading revealed

20130619154705_51c153e96b313_1.jpg

The script reading of 'Who Are You' was revealed.

On June 19th, the production team of tvN 'Who Are You' revealed photos from the script reading.

'Who Are You' is a romance drama about a girl named Sion(So Yi Hyun) who gets a special ability of being able to souls and Gun Woo(Ok Taec Yeon) who only trusts in things that he can see and touch.

In the drama, the soul of Sion's dead boyfriend, 'Hyung Jun'(Kim Jae Wook), will appear, and form an unprecedented love-triangle.

During the pictorial reading that was held on June 17th, So Yi Hyun, Ok Taec Yeon, Kim Jae Wook, Kim Chang Wan, Park Young Ji, Jang Hyun Sung, Kim Ye Won, and all of the other staffs and actors attended.

After the reading, So Yi Hyun said, "I think this is going to be a quite good drama. Please give us a lot of support," and Ok Taech Yeon said, "I think I'm the only problem. I'll do my best." In addition, Kim Jae Wook said, "This will be my first drama after my military service, and I feel very excited."

On the other hand, 'Who Are You' will premiere in early July.

source : Yahoo Singapore Entertainment

***Wahhh...............so nice to hear & listen this song in English. Awesome! GO, Taec! :))

class="content-title"2PM Taecyeon And Gui Gui’s “I Love You” Tops Taiwanese iTunes Chart

2PM Taecyeon And Gui Gui’s “I Love You” Tops Taiwanese iTunes Chart

We Got Married: Global Edition” couple Gui Gui and Taecyeon recently recorded a duet together titled “I Love You” that is now available for download on iTunes. So far the track has been receiving great interest and has successfully topped Taiwan’s iTunes download chart. The song possesses a sweet melody and entertaining lyrics that will surely please global fans of “We Got Married.” Also noteworthy is the subsequent success of K.Will‘s “Marry You” OST that ranks ninth on the same chart, solidifying the variety program’s success abroad. 

“We Got Married: Global Edition” has proven to be one of the most popular programs watched on Chinese video streaming sites. It currently stands as the eighth most-watched entertainment program and for 11 weeks has been leading weekend views at the number one spot. 

taecyeon_guigui_iloveyou

***This is cute. So excited for this movie.:))

Taecyeon and Lee Yeon Hee pose for a playful wedding pictorial

2PM-Taecyeon-lee-yeon-hee_1372093369_af_

Taecyeon is quite used to the married life these days.

Yes, he's Gui Gui's warm husband on 'We Got Married: Global Edition', but he's also the husband of actress Lee Yeon Hee's in the upcoming romantic comedy, 'The Night Before the Wedding'!

The pair play an engaged couple suffering from the marriage blues just a week before their wedding. But judging from their adorable wedding photo, it looks like they don't have much to worry about!

Taecyeon-Oh Young Gyul, Newlyweds In Recording Studio

married

Taecyeon-Oh Young Gyul, Newlyweds In Recording Studio taecyeon oh young gyul recording together

The virtual couple 2PM’s Taecyeon and the Taiwanese celebrity Oh Young Gyul revealed a picture taken together while recording.

On June 23, Oh Young Gyul posted on her Weibo, “Love song… I LOVE YOU” along with a picture.

In the picture, Taecyeon and Oh Young Gyul have headphones on with a mic in front of them. It seems to have been taken while recording their duet song for MBC “We Got Married – World Version”, “I LOVE YOU.” This song was released on June 16.

Photo Credit: Oh Young Gyul Weibo/ ohkpop

***I hope his debut movie will be a success. Can't wait for this movie....& also his upcoming drama. I'm so excited for his movie & future projects!  I hope that with his future projects he learns a lot and gets better! With his determination, I'm sure he’ll have more acting roles. I really hope he gets to do a romantic comedy TV drama in the future. BTW, Taec's jawline is freaking amazing – look at the picture. Fighting, Taecyeon!L-)

Taecyeon wants to try out more acting roles

2PM-Taecyeon_1372349125_af_org.jpg

Taecyeon talked about his first ever big screen role.

He plays the role of Won Chull in the movie 'The Night Before the Wedding', and his filming finally came to a close yesterday. 

SEE ALSO: 2PM's fans donate a record amount of rice for their finale concert

He tweeted, "Done filming as Won Chul~ Even though the first time is always nerve wrecking, my first movie experience was fun and it was a good time for me to learn~ I think acting is something that makes you want more and more as you keep doing it. Of course, it's like how you fall as a baby when you're taking your first steps. I want to become an actor who can eventually jump with both feet."

What kind of role do you want to see Taecyeon play next?

Image: TVReport / allkpop