Malaysian Soompi Community @ Msc

Guest adikkeluangman

• Replies 711
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest adikkeluangman

Hi guys.... :sweatingbullets:

I kinda like neglected this thread. Sowiee.... Been busy with other stuff.

So now soon to be my resolution for new year is to have gathering for MSC. I hope so coz next year will be promising year for us in MY.

News flash...

* Now in store; Rain 4th album & DBSK 3rd album Malaysian version. Get your original copy now.

* Malaysia DBSK FC and Super Junior FC have been launched. So register now.

* Rain Concert in MY 27th January. Anybody go?

I'm coming...

aiks...>.<

i hv been like unactive in this forum for like ages...>.< pls forgive me...>.<

and yea..like what kak n'war said...busy with some stuffs...

plus me working..thank god yesterday was my last day... ^^

and yea..Rain and TVXQ new album are in store now...

and TVXQ FC and SuJu FC are launch and register now..XD

me me me...i'm going to Rain's concert...XDDDD

yaya..let's hv gathering XD

Guest morningGlory

hye guys...

just dropping by to say "Hidup MSC"...

can somenone in MSC talk to our tv station that some of us (maybe all of us) feel so bored to hear Korean speaking Mandarin? :phew:

Guest chibi88

apa tuh msc??multimedia ka paa?? keke..sorry, dah lama hidup dalam kegelapan :D yup yup.. if da korean drama ppl keep on talking in mandarin, i wanna go kill all da CEOs for all da tv stations in our country.. importing korean dramas from taiwan..wat da heck o.O"!!! summore stuffs bout korean entertainment only come out in mandarin entertainment shows.. da media sibok cari gossip pasal sapa kawin sapa cerai jer!!! go broader laa wei~~ haish.. tak pernah nak ubah..hampeh!!

gimme da link for tvxq FC (if ada laa)

Guest morningGlory

at least there is somebody can understand what i mean..hehe...

tula, i told u already... rasa cam tak best jer korean ppl talk mandarin... when should i learn da korean language like that... tp, two thumbs up toTv2 (12.30pm) for not 'change' da voice of da Korean ppl...hehe... (its to bad coz i can't see ..i've to work n work n work.... uwaaa :tears::( )

HELL! YESSS!!!! I sooooo agree with you all.

It's kinda irritating when Korean shows are dubbed. Eesh. I like it better with the original Korean expression, with the Aish-es and all.

EVEN BETTER! HAVE DUAL SOUND!!!!

*Hands up!*

No really. Watching Korean drama's in Chinese is like watching Anime in English. Weird lah. Maybe we should as Astro to host a speciall channel for Korean programs. They have Animax. Can't they have like K-dimax?

Ehh... I'm not making sense.

*smacks self*

Guest fairyunicorn

hey hey

i heard that DBSK will be coming to KL this year?

is it true???

and i dont like watchin korean dramas on local channel

coz it sounds funny when spoken in this weird high-pitched mandarin

i rather not understand the korean language and and read the eng subs on youtube or something :D

To Morning Glory:

*nods* Hahah..

MITV has KBS and Arirang i think. But they don't have MITV in Johor. AIYO~

To fairyunicorn:

OH MAN! DBSG coming this year?! YAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!! I missed their last concert. *cries* Because of a stupid accounting exam which I stupidly got a B. EEESHHH. Should've gone. That'll be the biggest regret of my whole life. Hahah... But I really didn't even dare to dream of DBSG to come over to Malaysia. They're big in Korea and all that... And M'sia has lots of laws etc etc. Okay la.

I'm not sure if DBSG is coming this year. But if they do, I'll make it this time.

Guest adikkeluangman

Hi there,

Lot of newbie here... Welcome...

Talk to our station TV. Duh... many comments have been passed either through newspaper or Internet itself but they still ignore it. Well, maybe coz like what some said they bought the K-drama thru Taiwan TV. Coz if it original from KR itself mo expensive.

Animax is originally from Japan and Astro just aired it. Same like MTV. So we can't do nothing.

If DBSK can come last year. Why can't they come again this time. Anyway, if there is confirmed news it will be annouce.

If you want to get Rain concert tix at special price please go to Kpop Kingdom. Saturday 20th is the last day to bank-in and stuff.

Rite now... gotta prepare my heart, mind and soul for Rain Coming...

Speaking of Rain....

PWARNING. I AM GOING TO RANT.

It's been raining and not to mention, flooding. *bless ye*

I can't see Rain. :tears: Because I'm here stuck in Johor. And KL is like 400 Kms away and I don't know how to get to Bukit Jalil even if i drive. I'll probably knock into the twin towers or something. Okay. Great. I'm broke. Because it's the hols and I have no allowence. See, If my sem starts in Jan, there would've been a chance for me to go there but NOOOO~ It HAD to start in February. *kills Monash* But oh well. Since I'm a noob and I don't know how to get around KL, daddy said no. When Daddy say no, mummy ain't gonna say yes. (That's why they've been married so long, really. I wonder if I can ever find a guy like dad. Man... Oops. Off topic.)

Next, I can't get tickets. One, due to my financial status. Two, lack of 'sponsors'. Three, Lack of luck. I can't win anything these days I don't know why. Now, would I pick up those brown paper Citi-bank flyers and actually dial the 019 number? Maybe not. I don't want to get hacked.

Sobbies. It sucks to be broke. TT______TT

Okay. To ya'll whos gonna see Rain, tell him I said Hi. ;)

Well, since I'm posting, Here's an update. I got this from In-Com. :rolleyes:

Hello. This is TVXQ's manager.

In 2006, due to everyone's love and attention

We were able to take all of the gayo festival's 'Daesang'

And spend the best year for TVXQ

And so we are holding a second individual concert in 2007.

[TVXQ The 2nd ASIA TOUR CONCERT “O”]SEOUL - BEIJING - SANGHAI - TAIWAN - HONGKONG - BANGKOK - KUALA LUMPUR

Seoul Concert (Dates & Times - total 3 times)

2007 February 23rd (Fri) 7PM

2007 February 24th (Sat) 7PM

2007 February 25th (Sun) 4PM

(Location)

Seoul Olympic Athletics Stadium (1st gymnasium)

(*Ticket prices)

Standing- 66,000won [uSD $70] / R stand - 66,000won [uSD $70] / S stand - 55,000won [uSD $58]

(Purcashing tickets)

2007 January 15th 9PM

INTERPARK (www.interpark.com)

Questions, call 1544-1555

The concert's information is as follows;

The seating arrangements and other related information that everyone is curious of will be up when the information is certain.

As the weather has gone much colder please take care of your health,

and we request for your love and interest in the [TVXQ - The 2nd ASIA TOUR CONCERT “O”].

Thank you.

Source: http://www.tvxq.com/

Finder: shia

Translation credits: Aggy (The Aggy*bub) @ IN:COM

Original Language: Korean

----------

Taken from TVXQ’s official webby.

안녕하세요. 東方神起 담당자입니다.

2006년 여러분의 많은 사랑과 관심으로

연말 가요시상식의 ‘대상’을 모두 휩쓸며

최고의 한 해?보낸 東方神起가

2007년 두 번째 단독 콘서트를 개최하게 됩니다.

[東方神起 The 2nd ASIA TOUR CONCERT “O”]

SEOUL - BEIJING - SANGHAI - TAIWAN - HONGKONG - BANGKOK - KUALA LUMPUR

서울 콘서트(일시- 총 3회)

2007년 2월 23일 (금) 오후 7시

2007년 2월 24일 (토) 오후 7시

2007년 2월 25일 (일) 오후 4시

(장소)

서울 올림픽공원 체조경기장 (제1체육관)

(*티켓가격)

스탠딩- 66,000원 / R석 - 66,000원 / S석 - 55,000원

(티켓예매)

2007년 1월 15일 (월) 오후 9시

INTERPARK (www.interpark.com)

문의전화 1544-1555

콘서트와 관련하여 확정된 사항은 다음과 같으며,

여러분께서 많이 궁금해 하시는 좌석 배치 및

기타 관련 사항이 확정 되는대로

다시 한 번 공지 드리도록 하겠습니다.

날씨가 많이 추워졌는데 건강 유의 하시고,

[東方神起 The 2nd ASIA TOUR CONCERT “O”]에

계속적으로 여러분의 많은 관심과 사랑 부탁드립니다.

감사합니다.

Source: http://www.tvxq.com/

Phwoar. The longest post I've ever posted in Soompi since i joined it in 04/05. :phew:

I didn't get to go for their Rising Sun one. But Okay, Micky kept his promise. *saranghae*

THIS MAKES ME WANNA SCREAMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!! :wacko::w00t:

But I tengah sakit tekak lah. T_T I’m already ranting because I don’t get to see Rain. But okay. DBSG is a consolation. I'mma gonna stalk them!!!!!!!!! I LOVE UNI! I really would've stalked Suju when they filmed Dancing out. The problem is, I found out they filmed it here when it was shown on MTV. I was like "D'oh!" *smacks self* Haaa~

Anyhow, To Fairyunicorn, DBSG is coming to Malaysia!!!! See there? K.U.A.L.A - L.U.M.P.U.R. WHOHOOO!!!! :w00t:

Guest tunggal

Anyhow, To Fairyunicorn, DBSG is coming to Malaysia!!!! See there? K.U.A.L.A - L.U.M.P.U.R. WHOHOOO!!!! :w00t:

really?...wahh can't wait too...:w00t:

at least there is somebody can understand what i mean..hehe...

tula, i told u already... rasa cam tak best jer korean ppl talk mandarin... when should i learn da korean language like that... tp, two thumbs up toTv2 (12.30pm) for not 'change' da voice of da Korean ppl...hehe... (its to bad coz i can't see ..i've to work n work n work.... uwaaa :tears::( )

hello fellow MSC..

I've been in soompi for a while, but new in this thread. and I saw this topic.. and I TOTALLY agree with morningGlory that watching korean ppl talk mandarin doesn't feels right and it's very annoying so see their lips not sync with what they say.

As some of you may have notice, RTM2 already resume it's Korean Delight slot to MOn-Wed, 9-10pm.. the bad thing is that they are doing the mandarin dub again.. arghhhhh!!! :crazy: I dislike watching KDramas in wierd Mandarin tone.. takes away all the emotions of the actors/actress.. it's just so unreal. so, no more thumbs up for RTM 2. I've been writing to them at their forum, and the reply was that they want to satisfy the viewers by using the language that is understandable... well, for me that reason is a crap.. because if they were to satisfy viewers that way, they might as well do dubs for all those Thailand, Philippines and Latin telenovelas too!!! why kdramas? taking away the chance for us to learn Korean?!!?

Anyone of you who would like RTM2 to continue to air KDrama in "Hangul", feel free to give your comments to them at their forum. I think they do take suggestions into consideration since they have move the Korean Delight from 12.30 in the afternoon to 9pm. So, I guess that's a good start. Unlike NTV7, no forum is available, website doesn't contribute much, and they never reply to email, not even an acknowledgement saying they got your message!

ok ok.. i think i bable too much on my first post here.. sorry for that.. just wanna voice my opinions...:P Anyway, nice to meet you all. :blush:

Guest morningGlory

Rain... although i'm really want to go, but i can't due to my family prob... i cannot go to any concert without someone older in my family even i'm 26 rite now... too protective is killing me inside.. :tears:

by da way, i hope anyone that can go to Rain's concert, enjoy yourself...! :D

to aalhl:

wow... u juz take a step forward than me... ur post very helpful to us to fight da right as a KDrama fans... bravo...

to aalhl:

wow... u juz take a step forward than me... ur post very helpful to us to fight da right as a KDrama fans... bravo...

hi morningGlory,

well, like many KDramas fans out there, I really can't stand the re-dub. That's why at the same time I dislike to watch all those Japanese anime that were dubbed in Malay.. actually, for me that sounds even worst than the Mandarin dubbed KDrama as they are like trying to mimic some cartoon voices... gives me that eerie feeling... We want to get entertainment, and therefore the originalily has to be there eventhough i don't understand a single thing, but language can always be mastered.

anyway, i just hope that members here who are annoyed with our local channels airing re-dubbed version of KDramas, can help to "persuade" RTM2 (for now) to change their views.. If many people are against the mandarin dubbed, they had no choice but to give in to it. Afterall, they had actually aired KDramas in original voices for quite sometime.

Wowwie... so there IS something we can do to make our TV stations switch spoken languages to Korean. What I'm scared of is they switch to Chinese subs. I CAN'T READ CHINESE >.<

Archived