Malaysian Soompi Community @ Msc

Guest adikkeluangman

^ I don't think they'd do that. That'd be ridiculous!

The whole chinese-dub thing has been going on for years, I doubt anything's gonna change soon.

Wow, so many new people! I haven't been here for a while ^^;;

And no, I'M NOT GOING TO THE BI CONCERT T_T

*kills self over and over*

• Replies 711
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ I don't think they'd do that. That'd be ridiculous!

The whole chinese-dub thing has been going on for years, I doubt anything's gonna change soon.

no.. i don't think it's ridiculous. Not that they never do it before. RTM2 has been airing KDramas in Korean for quite sometime. They kinda switch between the languages from time to time.

Wowwie... so there IS something we can do to make our TV stations switch spoken languages to Korean. What I'm scared of is they switch to Chinese subs. I CAN'T READ CHINESE >.<

well, there's nothing wrong in trying. and I know RTM2 is had done something to the time slot when people complains about Korean Delight being arranged to the noon slot. so, if there are lots of people against the idea of Mandarin dubs, I think they will consider. Basicly, their reason for airing it in mandarin is because they thought it suits everyone's understanding, which i think is not a very good reason as there are many foreign films/dramas out there and why are those not re-dubbed? Why K-dramas?

I don't think they will go on Chinese subs only (I don't read chinese too), there will still be Malays subs.

Guest morningGlory

never say die before u try..hehe.. fav quote for my old school friend..

but why i can't register to tv2 forum..

i've tried so many time, but still cannot.. so how come i be one of the protestant?..

Yeah...I have to agree that the re-dubs are awfully irritating...

One of the reason why I don't watch Kdramas on 8tv or such...

I much rather watch it on astro...

as least we can change the subs and language...

Heee...

Btw, anyone went to rain's concert??

I did...

It was absolutely fantastic! Spectacular! Amazing!

The lighting, sound and effects were really good...

Rain's so cute with his shy boy looks and smile...

Feel so honoured when he said that we were his babies....

Haha...I know that he does that at every cocnert...

But still...

His msg at the endign was so touching!

I nearly cried...and he sang that songs "friends" summore...

Made me so touched!

Hee...

^ lol~!!! *Huggs back*. Hahahaha... welcome!!! Hahahah!

Man. Rain concert. my friends friend was lucky to get the 200++ tic. She said she was quite close to the stage, she could smell Rain's sweat.

Wahahahahh! I dunno. I just regret not going. WAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!! I don't wanna live anymoree!!!!

*gets smacked for spamming thread*

Anyhow, about the subbing thing, really. 8tv should consider dual sound. So that people who can't read malay subs can watch it in Chinese. And people who want to watch it in Korean can watch it on the second track language.

MOGOK!!! Let's mogok! XD

^ yeah, that's a brilliant idea!

i know astro channels can do that but i wonder if terrestrial channels like 8tv can do the same ^^;;

i didn't go to the concert too. (and i've been repeating that sentence over and over, i would die! lol)

hiya mumuz *waves*

/edit

i've just realized i've been spamming the thread a lot.

currently there are 3 posts by me on the same page!

ahhh gomen!

i just wish the thread won't be so quiet lol.

you guys should make some noise here!

(don't blame me for spamming later hahaha)

Yala. We must hidup-kan this thread. Hahaha... I think this is prolly the only thread in soompi where I can put lah,leh, and lors and some malay phrases in. Hahahaha~

^Sama sama nasib lah. Now Rain's gone... T___T

As for the dual sound thing, Astro can. 8tv prolly don't have the technology yet. But I stay in JB and we get to watch Singapore terrestrial channels from here. Most Anime and K-drama they show are in dual sound. So, if 8tv go through an upgrade, they prolly can. The question now is, whether that Nizam guy is willing to go through the upgrade. Hahahaha~!

Unrelated but, I really like 8TV's mascot. The little 3 year old boy. Wahahaha~

Guest adikkeluangman

Well, if you guys want to memeriahkan majlis. Go ahead! But still if old people of MSC [this was way before Soompi Great Crash] come back here. It would be great. I missed the old clan. Yeah, kinda busy with all Kpop event in KL. So guys if you stick to Soompi and Kpop Kingdom. More things will happen.

So just save up your money for any Kpop event related upcoming future. I still try to find some time to do the gathering. Just post up what suitable date. Maybe we gonna go and eat 'halal' Korean food. First MSC gathering we have done that but maybe we can find another place.

:)

The next Kpop concert would be TVXQ's one right...

It's like in October I heard....

Sigh...

A long looooong way more.....

I wanna see them...

Can't believe that SUJU went to Thai and not come here when it's like 2 hour flight??

Sigh...Why???

Suju are busy people. Stupid Soo Man overworks them~! GAAHHH!!!

OH MI GOSH. Dong Bang coming in oct?! *wheeee~!!!!*

Oh yah. I wanna join K-pop kingdom as a member but... how? *scratches head* Anybody know ah?

To adikkeluangman - Oh yep. Soompi's great Crash was sheeeeehtt 'GREAT' all right. Everything hilang. Hopefully it doesn't repeat.

Guest fairyunicorn

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!! i m gonna buy the DBSK's most expensive ticket!!!!!!!!!! hahahaa...anyways, i went to rain's concert too!!! i got mine for free though...he's soooo charming.... :blush: *sigh* he kept on saying in english "you r all mah babehs(babies)" ,"i love u mah babehs", "i need someone who can communicate with my heart..."

hahahha..i can memorize everything that he said..kekekkeke

^How. The. Heck. Did. You. Get. A. Free. Ticket. T________T OH MY GOSH! Lol.

I saw some snippets of Rain's Concert on AEC. I always thought he could speak english! But unless they're living in the states, Korean English will be kinda hard to understand. *Don't think Micky. LOL. His tenses are always all mixed up XDDD! Think Brian from F2TS.* Hahahaha~ but maybe without JYP help, Rain would have died speaking. And we would've died understanding.

Need a tutor? *offers self* XD

Rain is a Fob XD

But I'm loving it.

Me Fobaholic~

anyiong...

im quite new here....

2 or 3 weeks maybe...not sure...

i've no idea there a thread 4 all m'sian members...

lol 4 sum stupid reason i thought im d only m'sian member here

coz all my fren dunno bout diz forum...

haha...

hurm...does anyone knoe where 2 DL

super junior mv or show...

dat doesnt use megaupload senfile or yousendit...

coz u guys know rite dat in m;sia u have join the premium 2 DL...

honestly, my friends dunno too. XD

If i ever meet a soompier in the streets, I'll buy 4D and Toto. XD

LOL. If you're interested to find mvs and stuff, you can go to this site. http://www.s9.invisionfree.com/bww2

Register and there's lotsa suju downloads there. But oh well. It's my usual dl place when i had broadband.

Sadly now, I'M ROBBED OFF MY CONNECTION!!!!!!!!!

Guest smileyjade

not really i just downloaded the toolbar like it asked me to then i can use megaupload to DL already... but it sucks coz can only DL a certain amount of MB then have to wait like 280 hours before DLing again (no idea how to rectify that)

anneong people selamat malam. no i dun wanna sleep yet .. got lotsa work to do ><

my 2 cents on the mandarin-dubbed dramas: they do that to japanese dramas too >< pls la... the original is always best...

let people choose! i realise there are ppl out there who prefer the dramas to be dubbed in mandarin (most probably coz they cant read the subs if it's not dubbed) so i'm not really all out for total un-dubbing of the foreign language dramas.

happi valentine's msians...

Guest adikkeluangman

I want to wish 'Gong Xi Fa Cai' to MSC that celebrate it... It such a long weekend and I have tons of asgmt. Not that I will do in instant. :P Just watch Music Station Super Live on Animax. Then saw advert that Music Station will starting to air next month. OMG! I hope one of this day, Korean music show will aired here.

K-pop artist love to go to Thailand coz they love the attention gave by Thai media to them. Any artist that went there either rookies or popular will get same amount of attention. Unlike here, if not to popular come, some people here just made ignored. Eg: like when Rain came here. Heard that no need to go lah to the concert... bla... bla... bla... coz he not their fave or anything. Then when the concert already passed and how great it was. Then they will regret.

I've met many Malaysian Soompiers here but some of them are silent members.

How to join Kpop Kingdom?

Registration will be open on next March. Just fill the form on the main page and paid membership fee. In the meantime, just register at the forum. http://www.kpopkingdom.com but I think for now the web is down.

Have you guys get a free copy of Kpop Bagus?

It is a first Malaysian K-entertainment newsletter in English.

^I tried registering many times but everytime i try to sign it, they reject me. LOL. I think Kpop kingdom hates me. LOL. Never mind. I'll try again. Thanks for the info though! ^^,

Kpop bagus? I've heard about it but I dun know where to get that! LOL. Where is it circulated? The KpopKingdom office or somewhere?

Archived