Malaysian Soompi Community @ Msc

Guest adikkeluangman

• Replies 711
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ailisa

adikkeluangman...

engineering ...more specific chem.eng. majoring in reaction chemistry..it quite bored coz. i,m the only gurl in my lab..but net. help me a lot ...hehehe...

if any body here have experiance studied in dutchland ?help me...coz i was thinking about further studying there to complete my phd...

listening korean music...cannot help my self since i not understand korean...

but i think korean drama is better a lot than japanese...but in japan korean drama it quite famous among abasan taci...

and shinwa also make their first japanese song...i,m forgot about the title...and i hope they will be guest for smap concert....

Guest statue78

statue78; Yeap, most of us here will going for DBSK concert. So far 6 people from MSC. Like what Moon said. I/We got our CD mostly from Korea or YesAsia. But heard that Warner Music will sell lot'sa KPop album soon but start with SM Ent. Check out music shop @ KL esp. Tower Records. But isn't that Shinhwa 8th only sell at Korea.

aww...from korea itself? yeah...i've thought of buying CD from yesasia but that will be too much problem for me..furthermore my mom won't be delighted knowing i'm buying CD online...well, i'm underage ><

i didn't live in KL but i went there at least once in a year...so, next time in KL, visit Tower Records...hehehe

if you want know about japanese song or drama plz let me know...since i also love japanese drama and music...

Ailisa unni<hehe can I call you that?> you've been living in japan for 7 years already?? wow..thats soo cool~~i want to be there too!!.yess..i know ai otsuka's planetarium..soo good..one of my fav too...but currently, i'm into kat-tun.i accidentally downloaded their album and i like it~~other japanese songs i've listened is utada hikaru's, ayumi hamasaki's<my nieces love the MV,the one she is teaching her fans dancing>

Guest moonie_heejunnie

it's late and i'm so O.O now i dunno why ahem ahem.

ANYWAY!! yeah i love hana yori dango cuz oguri shun there too handsome already *swoon*

I SO REGRET!!!!! TODAY I GO PRINT PICS OF SUJU AND DONGBANG AT THE PHOTO SHOP THERE I SAW SOME GIRLS PRINT SOME DONGBANG PICS N KOREAN STARS I SHOULD'VE PROMOTED DBSK CONCERT *kicks*

T_T mianhae.

anyway. how was gathering?

Guest adikkeluangman

angelic_diablo; OK then, good luck on your study. Maybe when we have gathering you can join us. :)

ailisa; Dutchland is Belanda/Netherland rite? Sorry, can't help you. Most of us study at local universities. So you will continue PHD after get the Master.

bloodboy; Of course, why not. Introduce yourselves here. What to call you, cannot be bloodboy rite. Anyway you stayed at Australia for study or for good?

statue78; Another place where you can buy the original Kpop album is at Kpop Kingdom. They sale original Kpop CD and merchandise. It also a great place for Malaysian that love Kpop to hangout.

Moon; Where are you now? Melaka or Brunei? Print what. Cannot understand lah. 2 weeks more before the concert. Can I stay at your place when want to meet DBSK at airport. :rolleyes: The gathering hectic and messy. Go to Kingdom and read there lah. Poor Farah. ;)

I'm free all the time. Just YM me adikkeluangman. Glad to chat with other Soompiers...

Guest rockerbabe

I thought the cheapest place for VCD are at Kotaraya, sorry for the interupting. I thought this thread are only for introducing yourself. That's why i never bother to check it out.

I thought s&m? S&M is closing down/already closed down coz of management problem... everyone is supposed to move out... Kotaraya? is there any shop for it? *clueless*

Is DBSK who is the ambassador for some phone for LG? What they sing? Are their songs nice? haven't hear them before..

Guest naxareth

^^ i thought they moved shop INTO petaling street?

wow. nice to see new faces here. *waves*

:D

hopefully we all can meet someday.

Guest yokemun

hie everyone...

yokemun here from penang...

hie Naza unnie!!!!

can't wait to meet u guys...(14th July)!!!

ekjkekek

Guest moonie_heejunnie

n'war unnie i'm in brunei now. stay at our place in cyber? but i think during that time i will be in ampang with jess. dunno how to go to airport lah. got no transport to go home T_T

Guest ailisa

wow...gathering...i,m really jealous ... ;) i think if i,m going back home for good it will be good idea if i can join with you all...

i wonder if you all have a bf too..hehehee...since i stayed here, i,m just make all my time with study and part time job...last time i have japanese bf but went he going for job in other place he met another gur ... :)

tsuki dakedo demo aenai.....

Guest HoiSang

*sneaks in quietly, stops, looks around, then takes in a deep breath, then shouts.....*

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

wahahaha~ hey everyone! sori lambat join ne~! restricted access to internet when in KK XP

to new faces~ hey hey! hope i didnt scare u all off, hehe! hope we'll meet face to face in the future, nyoh? looking forward to knowing more about u guys~

to those that know me~ yup, i know, i know, u all dont have to jump for joy, I KNOW u guys missed the me like heck, and realize ur life is better once i'm back in it already, whheee, nyeheheh! (adoi, matilah kena tendang when we meet up nanti diz...)

*hugs hugs* ~ jess-d-great aka god's number 1 malaysian fan~ ^^v

Guest adikkeluangman

*I feel happy today!*

Hi yokemun and cheryl!

rockerbabe; DBSK is endorse for LG Mobile M6100. I like Rising Sun. But not into them. I love god. S&M

closed already but they scattered around at Petaling Street. Only one shop that have premise at Petaling

Jaya.

moon; nvm I will figured it out based on the latest info. :) Hope to see you at the airport too.

ailisa; If you come back here. Don't forget to tell. Then we gonna have gathering. I have no BF! Since I

busy occupied with other stuff.

Jess; Yah, baru sedar ke nak kena tendang! :angry: Perasan la tu no 1 konon. I'm the god's number 2

Malaysian fan followed by Farah and Kak Naza. Yeay. :)

To silent reader, please post something too. After all, we all 'friendly'. :)

^ ommo, ommo, is that who i think it is? :P

i spot a bunny here...hugs...

^ Hehehe. I feel loved. :D *huggles* <33

Sneaking out to use internet before going to work. *sighs* Aiyoh, so tiring la these days. I want more surfing time, but unfortch.. all my weekdays and weekends are swamped. :tears:

So I guess this clan is moving again, albeit slowly. :P Can't wait for its comeback gathering. Too bad we can't have it around this time, or else we can all go to Korean Fair at Ikano together.. like we did last time at Great Eastern Mall. Ahh, the good ol' days ~ :lol:

Whoa. Studying in Japan? Where at? I have a friend in Toyama, but it's been a while since we last talked. I know Otsuka Ai's Planetarium! Come to love it because of Hana Yori Dango. *grabs Moonie and screams OGURI SHUN!* ROFL. XD Although I'm into K-Ent now, J-Ent is my first love. They say first love always has a special place in your heart? Haha. :P Currently watching (and loving) YamaPi and Kurosagi ^_^ ~ <3

Moonie ~ Laa, why didn't you approach them? You bring flyers back to Brunei or not? XD Yesterday a Korean boy sat in front of me in the train. I had the concert flyers in my clear file, which I purposely show off. :P He's busy with his PS, but managed to glance a few times at the flyers. The train's packed, though, so I didn't dare to go tell him and promote the concert. What if he merely shrugged it off? Tsk tsk. xP

Guest naxareth

*pokes yokemun* you're coming to KL?? coolness! ;)

*pokes jess* because i feel like it. :P

aaahh. i FINALLY decided to go to the DBSK concert. cannot wait to flirt with yunho and kibumie. *winks winks nudge nudge*

"COME TO NUUUUUNNAAAAAA!!!!"

*ahem*

i mean, yes. hi everyone. *waves* :D

Guest moonie_heejunnie

HAHA. ^ so cute!

anywayyy

i dunno why i din approach! malu bah malu ahem. no i dun even have flyers and i haven't even seen how they look like -.-;;

anywayy. wat's wrong with clubbox??? *cries*

farah unnie finish watching kurosagi already?

Archived