• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest soulrebel

I've been neglecting this thread for far too long!!! x_x;;

I was depressed for the past weeks when Shinhwa was in Singapore >.<

Any of u guys went to the concert???

Nawar...

i didnt go to the K&V showcase in Penang...i knew bout it..but it just slipped my mind T_T

i'm not really a huge fan of them..so it didnt hurt so much rofl XD

but have u guys heard about DBSK is coming again to Malaysia to promote their 3rd album!!!??

can someone confirm it back!!

Thanx!! ^______^;;

Guest moonie_heejunnie

yorh finally someone bump this? lol~ this thread fell off my subscription list long time ago. haha.

hope to meet everyone soon.

Guest tunggal

but have u guys heard about DBSK is coming again to Malaysia to promote their 3rd album!!!??

can someone confirm it back!!

Thanx!! ^______^;;

DBSK coming again to Malaysia??... :w00t: wow!!~!..hope it's true *crossfingers*

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Hi guys,

Still star struck. Just met EVE k-rock band on Saturday. So hot... :)

Rain concert in April and hope for the best for DBSK Promo Tour.

Selamat Deepavali & Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri to all Hindus and Muslim of MSC.

You guys rocks. :w00t:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest chibi88

ahhh... raya boring diwali lg boring.. i dont know what happened this year.. hopefully we could celebrate it more bigger next year (but i have to sit for stpm tough :tears: ).. neways.. there's a new korean drama coming up on 8tv.. the only prob that im having is they're talking in mandarin..how the hell am i supposed to learn korean if they import korean dramas from taiwan??? what the heck, saving money huh?!!

ahhh... raya boring diwali lg boring.. i dont know what happened this year.. hopefully we could celebrate it more bigger next year (but i have to sit for stpm tough :tears: ).. neways.. there's a new korean drama coming up on 8tv.. the only prob that im having is they're talking in mandarin..how the hell am i supposed to learn korean if they import korean dramas from taiwan??? what the heck, saving money huh?!!

hahahaha.. yeah.. sometimes its irritating when i hear them talk mandarin instead of korean..

they can do keep indonesian dramas in indonesian language but not korean..

maybe coz even if we watch it in korean.. we wont understand it also.. haha...

but at least we can learn..

Guest adikkeluangman

Make yourselves free on Saturday, 11 November and come to the office because Kpop Kingdom will be having a Garage Sale 8)

Time: 2.00 PM - 5.00 PM

Venue: Kingdom Office (address written on flyer)

We've been digging up our rooms and found stuff that will be a waste to be thrown away ^_^;;

PLUS.. Marche will also be open so posters are also up for grabs for a bargain price. Everything's selling for a lower price than before~ so get these while they're hot!

Items we'll be selling are: LOTS of branded clothes, books (english books), CDs (imported from Korea), VCDs (Japanese and Korean dramas with Eng/BM sub), posters (Marche stuff are selling cheap!!), magazines (old ones), knickknacks and etc.

Mostly second-hand but still looks brand new!

Cash & Carry.

I'm also selling old backdated (say 1999-2000) chinese mags on Jpop. anyone interested?

Come (bring cash kkk) and join us~!

Ya guys, please tell other people too bout this garage sale and bring them here this Saturday. And don't forget to bring extra cash~!

garagesalekp9.jpg

--EDIT!--

I'm back with a rundown of items on sale this Saturday. It's not complete, cos there will be SPECIAL, SECRET & RARE items to be sold too xD You'll just have to be there to find out what it is! You can print this as your guide ^_^

There'll be a compiled list on Saturday.

Item List & Price Range =) :-

A. Posters :

1. TVXQ Warner - RM 15 (only for Official)

2. TVXQ Rising Sun - RM 15 (O) / RM 20 (Non-O)

3. CSJH The Club - RM 10

4. SM Audition *yellow - RM 5

5. Shinhwa 8jib Special - RM 20 (O) / RM 25 (Non-O) [LIMITED STOCK]

6. SM Fanclub *pink - RM 5 [LIMITED STOCK]

7. Super Junior U bromide - RM 15 [LIMITED STOCK]

8. SMTown Summer '06 - RM 5

9. Full House drama - price n/a

... and more

BONUS >> Rare surprise TVXQ item - RM 60 (O) / RM 75 (Non-O) [VERY LIMITED STOCK]

B. CD/DVD/Drama boxes :

1. Welcome to Planet Eve / EVE 6 *Autographed - RM 60 (O) / RM 80 (Non-O)

2. sEVEnth Evening / EVE 7 *Autographed - RM 60 / RM 80 (Non-O)

3. The History of EVE DVD / EVE *Autographed - RM 160

4. The 5th Night with Friends / Nevada#51 *Autographed - RM25

5. Single Project / Nevada#51 *Autographed - RM 15

6. The Most Wanted / Nevada#51 *Autographed - RM 35

7. The Most Wanted / Nevada#51 - RM 15

8. (Jdrama) Bewitched in Tokyo - RM 20

9. (Jdrama) To the One I Love

10. (Kdrama) Craving for Sunlight

11. (Kdrama) Happy Together

.. and more

C. Clothes :

> Price ranges from RM 5 - RM 100

> Tees, shirts, pants, skirts, bags

> Second hand clothings and Branded names; Giordano, MNG, Prada, Kookai, Morgan, Japanese labels

BONUS >> Kpop Kingdom T-shirt (Red) for RM 25 + Original Puma jacket (Red) for RM 80

D. Books & Miscellaneous :

> English books from RM 5 to RM 35. Titles includes fiction, romance, chic lit, horror and non fiction (Korean dictionaries)

> Plus miscellaneous items such as

1. TVXQ sticker - RM 8

2. TVXQ Hug version postcards - RM 60 [VERY LIMITED STOCK]

3. Official BoA Skechers - RM 8

• 2 weeks later...
Guest chibi88

wwowowowow..... apa habaq oooi! keke, sorry for dat kedah's accent.. just 4 pages?? wei, anak2 malaysia.. support laa skit... neways, what happened to umno la? macam2.. arghhh, cant wait for dbsk's christmas specials.. hope they come to our country tough.and very hoping dat hitz.fm crew could interview dem but too bad depa tak tau english..hasam..it's ok, im learning hangul ..kekeke..

buhbyeess..

Guest tunggal

Hello Clan!!~! ... :D

I heard bout Lee Dong Wook will promoting his movie 'Arang' here in Malaysia...

does anyone knows the details bout it?....

Hope to stalk him :w00t:

Guest moonie_heejunnie

Super Junior FC in Malaysia Benefits & Details

Benefits of member

Membership Fee is RM 80 for 1 year.

The 1st generation membership is for 1 year from December 9 Saturday and it does not count 1 year from the date you join.

1. Membership Card

2. Super Junior FC in Malaysia Merchandise

3. 25% discount for Super Junior Official releases handled in MARCHE

4. Special discount for Super Junior Official malaysian releases handled in MARCHE

5. Priviledges for Super Junior related events handled or associated with Kpop Kingdom

6. E-news

How to register

1. You have 2 ways to register to become official member of Super Junior FC in Malaysia.

A) Online

- Super Junior FC in Malaysia Official Website coming soon! Once the website is ready, you may fill in the auto registration form online, and make payment for FC fee RM 80 within 2 weeks by bank-in or direct payment to Kpop Kingdom Office.

- Please give us the receit of your bank-in payments.

cool.gif At Kpop Kingdom Office

- Fill in Registration application form

- Make payment for FC fee RM 80

note that the first 100 people to register are entitled to rm10 discount therefore making the fee to be rm70. tq.

Archived