Malaysian Soompi Community @ Msc

Guest adikkeluangman

Yup...I got the Kpop Bagus during Rain's concert...

Haha....

Well, about silent member...

I have to admit I am a silent member too....

Haha....

Have to start being active here already....

Hee...

Suju are busy people. Stupid Soo Man overworks them~! GAAHHH!!!

So true...

He overworks practically every artiste they have in their entertainment...

And their trainees too...

It's insane!

But I still wanna join SM...

Haha....

• Replies 711
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest akimototsubaki

Hello. I am new here. ^^

Just found out this place. Nice to meet u guys~

Ah~ Bout the Kpop Bagus, I didn't get it. T_T

Coz I stay in Penang. :sweatingbullets: But i'll go to Tower Records tml.

Hope they have it. [as yuri said]

So true...

He overworks practically every artiste they have in their entertainment...

And their trainees too...

It's insane!

But I still wanna join SM...

Haha....

I think SM wants their trainees & artiste to work very hard,

coz he wans those artiste to have a really bright future in the industry.

D'oh!!!! I'm in JB and K-pop thinggys are hard to get over here. Dang it. Deh. *innocent grin* Anyone willing to sell a copy?

Okay la. SM, YG or whatever. I mean, all artiste gotta work their asses off to be successful. It's impossible to be successful just by shaking your legs and waiting for the cash to roll in. IT DEFIES THE SCIENTIFIC LAW OF BEING A GASOO! Hm. I won't mind joining SM too but I've got nothing to offer. HAHA! XD Urm. But if they need a cleaner I can always... *gets smacked*

Nyeh. ^^,

Then again. Note that Dong Bang's 3rd album has like 4/5 versions?

T_T

I hate it when i can't decide which version to buy. LOL.

SM = Suck Money. T_T

I think SM wants their trainees & artiste to work very hard,

coz he wans those artiste to have a really bright future in the industry.

Of course! Every entertainment company wants their artiste to be sucessfull....

Which company doesn't??

But I dun see JYP or GOOD or PFULL works their artiste off their asses...

They must know the limit 1 mar....

Hm. I won't mind joining SM too but I've got nothing to offer. HAHA! XD Urm. But if they need a cleaner I can always... *gets smacked*

Nyeh. ^^,

Then again. Note that Dong Bang's 3rd album has like 4/5 versions?

T_T

I hate it when i can't decide which version to buy. LOL.

SM = Suck Money. T_T

Haha....Me too!!

I wanna join SM too!! But I don't think I have anything to offer....

SM is very hard-core training but if you really have the determination and dedication and patient...

I', pretty suer SM would realize that passion in you and make you debut somehow....

Yeah...I hate deciding which one to buy too...

I just went to Midvalley this afternoon and there was so many different versions there!

But I already bought mine in Thai...

I wanna buy the VersionD too...

Haha...

Hey hey! They have it in Thailand?! Ah they're popular.

I saw the version D today and it's like 85 ringgit. I could've just died there. Thank God for Angpow money.

gosh...wut r these ppl talking bout...

i dun undrstand u guys..???!!

wut's kpop bagus...??!!

can sumone be a dear n explain....

thankiees....^^

• 2 weeks later...
Guest wanaamin

i going back home next yr...i already stayed here about 7 yrs...i.m student ...i,m not going taking my phd here since my prof. will be gone next 2 yr...

if you want know about japanese song or drama plz let me know...since i also love japanese drama and music...

if you know about hana yori dango.....u should know otsuka ai...planetarium..(my fovourite song)..hehehe

:)

hi ailisa....

i love japanese drama too B) , those days i watched beach boys, GTO, Long Vacation, Love Generation, Pride, Gift, Christmas in Summer, My Husband 2003, Hot Man, Yamato Nadeshiko etc.. but didnt manage to watch Love complex last time when aired on Malaysian tv. but nowadays i'm more to korean dramas (winter sonata, autumn in my heart, stairway to heaven, first love, lovers in paris, a love to kill, sad sonata, my love patzzi, successful story of a bright girl, my girl). Heard that my girl's Lee Dong Wook is the latest craze, but I stick to Kwon Sang Woo, been looking for KSW stuff since watching STH. Pls join me at kswmalaysia@yahoogroups.com if you are also into KSW..

Guest wanaamin

wow...gathering...i,m really jealous ... ;) i think if i,m going back home for good it will be good idea if i can join with you all...

i wonder if you all have a bf too..hehehee...since i stayed here, i,m just make all my time with study and part time job...last time i have japanese bf but went he going for job in other place he met another gur ... :)

tsuki dakedo demo aenai.....

does that last words means I still like him but no more love?

Guest wanaamin

Hi guys...

Soompi broke down and we lost several posts but nvm as long as it not like the big one. :sweatingbullets:

I forget what I post before... :P The concert was great. Anyone have watch the news clip from KBS. Me, Moon, June, Kak Naza, Farah, R-fa in the vid. Maybe coz we are on the first line... :D

I'll update the list again. Check out your name there. What else...

* Jang Na Ra will be coming to Johor Bahru on 12-08-06 for Summer Festival at Danga Bay.

* Miss Korea 2005 will be coming for CM shooting.

* KangtaVanness on September

All info credit to Yuri at Kpop Kingdom.

Want to do meet-up? B) Suggest a date...

errrr... sooorrrrryyy, a newbie here... what's the url for kpop kingdom?

Guest wanaamin

thanks athirah,

i'm now drooling over the URL u and N'war gave.. thank you guys... what a lucky day to have met you people.. just listened to rain's 4th album from kpopkingdom, so good, surprisingly good

i read earlier about the S&M shop closure issue, the one at kotaraya opposite petaling street, i'm frustrated to that the shop is no longer there, replaced by handphone booths... and i tried to search for the shop, but to no avail (couldnt find), they said its somewhere at petaling street, and i've searched there as well, only to find another shop, which has not much korean drama boxset, and the seller were few guys, not the girls i knew at the S&M shop. Those girls really knew about each drama, compared to those chinese boys, they know nothing about the drama, and so the visit to the shop is not as interesting as before..

annyong!!

Guest smileyjade

i feel really reluctant to spend over kpop stuff in shops and buying thru marche@kpopkingdom, everything's so darn expensive. the fantasy store in sunway pyramid sells kpop stuff and i remember spotting [All About DBSK] DVD there selling for RM270. i was like o.0 and really reconsidered buying that until i saw the same item for sale in kpopkingdom -actually i'm not sure which organization is selling, kpopkingdom or my-tvxq fanclub- for RM295 and the retail price stated in the site is RM320 ~

now don't be deterred to join kpopkingdom or anything, i'm not trying to imply that they're expensive, i may have mistaken the prices in fantasy. besides, kpopkingdom really offers alot of benefits for those who really love kpop and wish to meet up with other kpop lovers or gasoos~ ok i think the copy in fantasy is sold out already since they don't usually stock up on kpop stuff... >.< i regret not grabbing the one in fantasy at the 1st chance i had... i bought HMS album from victoria music station at berjaya times square for RM44, which is the cheapest price i found - i know i'm lousy at bargaining and finding good prices, i don't have the time to search for stuff >.< these locations were disclosed to me by my cousin and friends.

my point here is that i know these places and prices only... anyone care to enlighten me on more places and stuff? .... thanks

Guest adikkeluangman

Technically I'm missing Moon and Jess! :blush:

The VCD/DVD shops at SM literally still there. They just moved to 4th Floor after renovation. It have been revamp. Well, I got my Kpop stuff from Internet since my favorite artist stuff don't sell here. :crazy: If have it either China or Taiwan version but I still buy it.

cherylwong; Yeah, congratz to complete NS. How I wish I can go too. Free summer camp.

Hi ifa, welcome aboard... make yourself at home. I'm adikkeluangman.kimtaewoowifey.wheesunglover.

-----

Dear Kpop Kingdom Residents and Home stays,

Good day!

We are renewing our membership and all current Kpop Kingdom membership will terminate as date of April 14 2007 except for those registered AFTER Rain concert in Malaysia. Unlike before, we will NOT open registration every time before each

events. It will be just twice a year, both before the new terms of 6 months.

We would like to make 1 clarification here. Kpop Kingdom is NOT a forum. We are using forum as for the communication channel between the staffs and the members. Kpop Kingdom is an organization supporting and promoting Korean Entertainment and is recognized and endorsed by Korean Government as the biggest and most active organization for this in South East Asia. We have a lot of events planned out and hope the wave will be bigger here not only Malaysia but South East Asia as a whole. It will be our happiness to make the members happy by giving the privileges.

Also TVXQ! Fan Club in Malaysia and SUPERJUNIOR Fan Club in Malaysia are opening registration. Here's the online version flyer in PDF format.

http://www.kpopkingdom.com/TVXQSJ_FCflyer.pdf

For TVXQ FC, we are celebrating its 1st anniversary on April 14 2007, the party is opened for members only. And there is promotion going on now for all members for their official releases including TVXQ!'s 2nd Japanese Album [Five in the black].

All 3 fan clubs are donating RM1 per membership to ANIMAL HARMONY, the animal and environmental charity program. You may also find the details of this program in Kpop Kingdom website.

For more reference, please visit our official websites :

Kpop Kingdom :

http://www.kpopkingdom.com

TVXQ FC in Malaysia :

http://www.my-tvxq.com

SUPERJUNIOR FC in Malaysia :

http://www.my-superjunior.com

From Kpop Kingdom Embassy

Archived