Malaysian Soompi Community @ Msc

Guest adikkeluangman

^I'm going to brian showcase, bought the ticket already but one thing i don't like about the organizer is that the information is not sufficient, thank god the venue is at sunway pyramid. The thing i'm mad is that kpop artist are coming in short of time between each other, the fans are broke.

• Replies 711
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest adikkeluangman

I know right. The tickets and the timing. The minimum ticket price is not less than RM100. Mana nak cari duit. Raya pun lambat lagi.

OK. I booked the ticket for Brian showcase and mine is standing. My other friends all opt for RM200++ one. NVM. So anybody want to join me. Just PM me.

Guest arinkorin

Wonder Girls is confirmed to be one of the artists performing for MTV World Stage in Malaysia on 31st July.

visit http://worldstage.mtvasia.com/ for more info on how to win the passes!

I can't go.. *sigh* Will be enrolling in college already. 31st July is a Thursday so I definitely can't go >_<.

Guest adikkeluangman

^Adik, 31 Julai hari Sabtu lah. Tengok kalendar tahun bila tu. Which college you will enter in KL or ?

Anyone went to U-Kiss event yesterday? I'm so busy with family stuff until late at night when realized they here already. Next week will be Beast. Maybe few days more I will collect my CDs.

Brain showcase ticket already purchased. VIP seating are selling like hot cakes. World Stage still hard to get.

Guest arinkorin

^Adik, 31 Julai hari Sabtu lah. Tengok kalendar tahun bila tu. Which college you will enter in KL or ?

Anyone went to U-Kiss event yesterday? I'm so busy with family stuff until late at night when realized they here already. Next week will be Beast. Maybe few days more I will collect my CDs.

Brain showcase ticket already purchased. VIP seating are selling like hot cakes. World Stage still hard to get.

haha. tu lah pasal. tersalah tgk. excited sgt kot sampai tgk calendar pun x betul. adoiii. heh. sorry2!

btw, will be going to KYUEM kat Lembah Beringin.. dgr org ckp kat sana not every weekend boleh balik sbb sometimes ada class or other events on Saturday. hadoii. tapi at least dkt sikit dgn KL compared to Terengganu, so maybe there'll be more chance to go to Kpop related events. hehehe.

nope. didn't go to U-kiss showcase/fanmeeting. Watched some videos uploaded on youtube and I've got to say the fans were so lucky to get to interact with the boys like that. Saw a lot of interaction with the fans and I guess that was the time for the fans to get that close to them before they get more famous in Malaysia! lucky :)

I'm really excited for Beast! :D:D Will be going to their fanmeeting at One Utama too.. just to try my luck.

I'm not even sure if I can get their autograph on the day of the showcase. huhu.

Briannnn! huhu. still not sure.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

So how BEAST showcase last week? Well, it was OK but the bass is really loud. i think it something with with the indoor sound. it happen to other event that i went there. the waiting and to enter kl live is crazy. no organization at all.

everyone ready for brian this saturday. gotta be in brian mode for the nx few days.

Guest arinkorin

^

Since I have a huge bias on BEAST, I had a lot of fun. Got to experience their fanservices too! (visit my blog for the detailed version of my fan accounts. haha)

We actually bought "I <3 Malaysia" t-shirts for all 6 members of Beast. If no one else bought that for them, that means the t-shirts that they're wearing in these pictures are from us! :D

122307971.th.jpg122307816g.th.jpg

credits: twitter.com/Joker891219

Anyway, the organizing of the autograph session @ One Utama is definitely a lot better than the showcase.

The showcase was just so bad. VERY BAD. I definitely hated UMM so much during the showcase day.

but since they improved a lot the next day, I gave them a second chance. huhu. but seriously, it was the worst event I've ever been too. Everything didn't went well. The venue, the punctuality, the sound system, the MC.. EVERYTHING! If it's not for Beast's great performance, I would have suffered from depression. hoho.

herm. btw, will not go to Brian's showcase. T__T. Lack of $$$ and since I'll be starting college life soon, there are so many things to settle. For those who are going, enjoy! and make this event a memorable one for Brian and the fans! :D DO take pictures and videos too if possible. hehehe.

Guest Juli~<3

hii~

on holiday in msia till 22nd.. feel free to text me at 0167892015!

i dont have any friends here so v bored >_<

in jb btw ^^

Guest adikkeluangman

arin La, patutlah cam familiar je baju tu. Cam tau je beli kat mane. he he he...

Juli~<3 Hi there, can you anyway come to KL tomorrow? At least we can meet at Brian's showcase. :)

Anyway, I have (1 pax) x RM128 (free standing) ticket for sale for tomorrow. Anyone interested please PM me before 10am morning tomorrow.

I went to brian showcase and it was awesome for the most part of it...I'm not happy with they way they handle the places for NORMAL ZONE. Anyways, BRIAN is awesome!!! His interaction with the fans are awesome :) I really like the fact that there is no strict rules and the fans are so nice :)

Guest arinkorin

ahhh. lucky u guys who got to see Brian live.

I read a lot of reviews saying that he interacted a lot with the fans. and he sounded so good LIVE.

and did he sing Gaseum Apado too? My cousin told me that. I LIKE THAT SONG >_<

Watched him on 8TV Nite Live with Mike and Moe too. That was the most interesting episode of the show that I've watched! It seemed like all the 3 guys had fun together! haha

btw, next is Wonder Girls.. Then Jay Park. Anyone going?

Yup, he really interacted with the fans a lot and sounded so good live while dancing..I was on moon when he waved and smiling at me :)..I'm not imagining because the were only 2 people at the stairs when he waved at us :)He has really good skin, it's so fair.

He sang kajima, kasuem apado, manifold, in my head and 2 more songs i don't really remember. I guess when the artist is older and so does the crowd, people are more calm and since he has no language barrier it was easier for him and the fans to communicate.

I love the MC for that day, BAKI.. he was so good with crowd and with brian himself.. I can totally see that Brian really liked him a lot.

Guest adikkeluangman

Still high from Brian showcase. Read my fan account HERE.

I'm at the VIP standing and want to say sorry to those people that can listen to my random screaming and shouting. Still can't believe that me and Brian Joo in the same picture. Khun went to Bali and 2AM was in SG on the same weekend too. If only...

Nak tau tak. Dia tak makan pun 'Korean food' di KL.

Now getting excited for Wonder Girls. Right now, trying to get the passes. One year ago it was 2AM. I was there too. For Jay Park, maybe I will pass this. It better for more hard-core fans to go. Unless if 2PM come, I will do extra length for the boys. :)

Guest ShiQin

Hi everyone!! i'm new here though i've registered in 2009 but i just got active. Bestnye tengok korang pegi showcase Beast, Ukiss n Brian! Wondergirls n Jay Park pun nak datang...I'm a Jaywalker. rase mcm nak pegi sangat showcase Jay tu tapi my mom won't allow me for sure :(

Still high from Brian showcase. Read my fan account HERE.

I'm at the VIP standing and want to say sorry to those people that can listen to my random screaming and shouting. Still can't believe that me and Brian Joo in the same picture. Khun went to Bali and 2AM was in SG on the same weekend too. If only...

Nak tau tak. Dia tak makan pun 'Korean food' di KL.

Now getting excited for Wonder Girls. Right now, trying to get the passes. One year ago it was 2AM. I was there too. For Jay Park, maybe I will pass this. It better for more hard-core fans to go. Unless if 2PM come, I will do extra length for the boys. :)

I'm trying to get my hand on the passes for WG but i doubt my luck i could get it, it's quite hard... I definitely skipping on Jay showcase though.. Jaywalkers scares me, i don't want to be in the same place as they are...

Guest adikkeluangman

^Your last line is the best. I feel the same way too. But one of my friends is his fan but it's ok.

From what she told me and if SG Jay fanmeeting itinerary we use as mark. Seriously it gonna be expensive here. Beast FM only need to pay RM120 with CD/shirt and you can see 6 people. U-Kiss/Brian is kinda same with different price and packages. hopefully it will be after raya. so can keep the duit raya for this.

MTV World Stage passes memang susah nak dapat. I'm using post-paid celcom. so what used to have another no. then, even if buy xperia also only get 1 tix. i went to road show yesterday and missed the part whereby they doing contest for meet and greet wg. The question are so easy. another two weeks to go. so how... the tickets. but my friends already planning to do placards and t-shirt.

Hey youuuu guysss^^ I know you guys are Malaysian right. So, can I ask you guys a favor. If you guys have a facebook account can you pleaseeee like Sony Music Malaysia page because they said if their fans reach up to 5000 they will give lots of Brian Joo's goodies. So please like the page k. I hope everyone can get the goodies and of course I want it too, gomawoyo ^_________^

Guest adikkeluangman

^Well, good luck with that. i wonder what goodies left again. i already got the cd and poster during the showcase so to people that don't went maybe can try and get the goodies.

i just bought wondergirls 2dt cd and get a pass to mtv world stage next saturday. anybody want to join me. just pm/tweet me.

when i went to buy the cd i notice there are many korean albums been sold too. the albums were like recent from last year. it was nothing like that few years ago. but beware of the cd that have cheap price. that is bootleg item not original. i know some people buy that kind of album due to cheap price.

Archived