Malaysian Soompi Community @ Msc

Guest adikkeluangman

In conjunction with the 2011 F1 PETRONAS Malaysia Grand Prix, PETRONAS Motorsports is organizing a 2-day concert on 8 and 9 April 2011 at the PETRONAS Twin Towers, KLCC. This event will be held  from 6.00pm till 12.00am on both days.

This free concert will see local and international artistes/bands performing over the 2 days. The international artistes include  Hoobastank, Colby O’Donis, Wonder Girls and The Earth, Wind and Fire Experience while local artistes are Yuna, The Azzenders, Bunk Face, Joe Flizzow and Mizz Nina.  The event will be hosted by Channel V and MTV host Will Quah, Aishah Sinclair, Joey G and Asha Gill.

Petronas membazir duit again :/

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 711
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest fattahshi

hi people ^_^

just want to ask, does anyone knows whether the korean restaurants around ampang is HALAL or not~

thanks ^_^

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hi people ^_^

just want to ask, does anyone knows whether the korean restaurants around ampang is HALAL or not~

thanks ^_^

i'm already check in JAKIM website,

Ampang Duksoo-Nea Restaurant Korean BBQ- Jalan Ampang Utama

Gomone Korean Restaurant- dalam Ampang Point

SDC156041.jpg

both are not found in JAKIM HALAL DIREKTORI...

Sometimes,even though the foods are HALAL but JAKIM will not approve it if they serve alcohol.

But i'm suggesting you to go to Sweet Tree Restaurant- serve Korean,western dish -owned by Korean+Malay couple(pernah masuk JJCM)

or Pak Z Kopitiam

Ampang Putra Residency,

Taman Ampang Putra Sulaiman,

68000 Ampang,

Pak Z Kopitiam- delicious and have alot of yummy food.. and Halal

• 6 months later...
Guest leihino_18

Calling all k-pop fans and Maher Zain fans to vote.. They are your TOP 5!!! Super Junior / Maher Zain / 2PM / DBSK & SNSD were nominated at Anugerah Bintang Popular Berita Harian (ABPBH) 2011 for Most Popular Asian Artist / Celebrity Award. So, let’s vote for YOUR FAVOURITE ONE!!

The online voting is from 14th January 2012 - 15th March 2012. You will have 5 voting points to vote everyday! Yay!

1. Go to this >> LINK <<

2. Click “Like” ABPBH 2011 fanpage to follow them and keep updated with latest news about this event.

Slide1.png

3. Click “Click Here” to go to voting page.

Slide2.png

4. Read “ HOW TO VOTE” and follow the instructions given.

Slide3.png

5. Place your vote and click “UNDI”.

Slide4.png

Make sure to comeback tomorrow to vote MORE.

Good luck! :)

Guest taniyama_mai

Salam, selamat pagi, good morning :)

ade sape2 kat sini boleh tolong x?

saya ingin dapatkan Hangul Keyboard Stickers.. sape2 tau x kat mana nk dapat?

kat K. Terengganu susah nk cari...

ade yang boleh tolong dapatkn, tak?

Please PM me :wub:

i really need someone's help here

terima kasih :D

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Just went to Jung Il Woo fanmeeting on Sunday. Looking forward for "Tonight with Lee Seung Gi in Malaysia" on November.

Anything just mention me at twitter. I will not bite. Username is the same as Soompi here. :D

• 1 year later...
Guest stickynsweet

Hi , just wondering anyone from Penang able to spend a few days with me and show me around the local shopping malls and night markets etc

You MUST speak/understand english so we can communicate well , as well as the various local languages so you can communicate on my behalf

I am sourcing clothes for retail venture in Australia and will be buying clothes from both Penang and KL

I will have $10,000+ rinngit to shop with , so you will be paid for your help , food and transport will also be paid for on my behalf for the days you are with me

I will be arriving on the 19th Feb.

Prefer Female as its pretty much shopping all day and going mall to mall. But male is ok.

Must be at least 18 years old or over.

Please pm if you are interested and have time to spare.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i think i already put on my details but.. hmmm.. im not sure.. last i open this thread was yearsssss ago.. so here we go;
name: yoyojoin in soompi: 2007 if im not mistakenvenue: ipoh mali..working status: jobless.. haha.. im a fulltime novelist.. i tulis novel cinta XD 
nice to meet you guys.. jom active2-kan thread ni. weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
ps: @luehoney @YusMY tahu dak kewujudan thread ni? haha

haha... tnya fasal novel ke? novel biasa.. mcm yg byk atas rak kat kedai buku tu, yg byk adaptasi tu,tapi saya punya xda adaptasi lah.. n publisher pun tak popular sgt... hehe... yup.. its abit awkward actually to use malay... tp seronok sbb dpt guna malay.. rasa macam... 'yay, jumpa org malaysia XD'noor umur berapa? saya 25, kakak ke adik ni?

Archived