Malaysian Soompi Community @ Msc

Guest adikkeluangman

^The on with tacky cover kan? One glance and you know it's fake.. Argh, don't remind me.. dulu nak cari korean cd mcm treasure hunt, had to buy it from online.. If i want to buy cheap and original cd, i might as well buy it at thailand and it's original.. Korean single are cheaper in thailand compare to Msia, it doesn't hurt your pocket to buy it. Rugi x beli shinee single that time ><

• Replies 711
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Read the newspaper today and there was a section on Kpop Concerts in Malaysia. There were hints that Beast will hold a concert with 4minute. It's not confirmed though. Shinee was also mentioned and other Kpop Idols that came here during 2010. 2PM wants to come but the date in unconfirmed because Putra Indoor Stadium is fully booked. They'll either find another venue or postpone the fanmeet/concert.

Guest adikkeluangman

Many Korean CD's available now in our country but most of it from idols group. But albums from my fave singers and group still need to buy from Yes Asia. At least, the price for original are more cheaper here due produced locally.

This year so many K-Pop acts coming here. I hope that I got time and money to attend all of it. I'm looking forward to any JYPE artist to come here. Got a blast during last weekend to see Wonder Girls. So Hee is so pretty without make-up. Actually my friend saw someone lookalike JYP in KL few weeks ago. So the rumour about WG/2PM concert or event somewhat true. Although I'm looking forward to see Mr. JYP himself at World Stage but then he was not here.

KIM HYUNG JUN PRIVATE FAN MEETING/SHOWCASE in Malaysia

Date: 28 August 2010, Saturday

Time: 2.30pm - 5.00pm

Venue: Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre, Plenary Hall

Official Poster: Coming Soon

VIP Plus Package (Numbered Seating) – RM400

Entrance Ticket

Poster Signing Session (Hand sign on stage)

Group photo with Hyung Jun (20 people per group)

Chance to interact with Hyung Jun on stage (Pick by seat number)

VIP Package (Numbered Seating) – RM350

Entrance Ticket

Poster Signing Session (Hand sign on stage)

Chance to interact with Hyung Jun on stage (Pick by seat number)

ACE Package (Free Seating) – RM220

Entrance Ticket

Get poster on stage from Hyung Jun [Printed Signature] (Handshake allowed)

Special Gifts for 2 lucky fans

Lucky Gifts for 10 lucky fans

TOP Package (Free Seating) – RM130

Entrance Ticket

Event Poster [Printed Signature]

Online Purchase (Oversea & Outstation fans)

Online Purchase period: 6 August 2010 - 16 August 2010

Payment must be made within 3 days after booking.

Purchase Form

Name:

D.O.B:

Tel. No:

Seat Package:

Quantity:

Please e-mail to onbook.gde@gmail.com for Online Purchase

Seat will be given according to payment sequence made on first-come first-serve basis.

Please e-mail your receipt to onbook.gde@gmail.com and we will e-mail you your E-Ticket.

Face to Face Sales

Date: 7 August 2010 (Saturday)

Time: 11am - 9pm

Venue: Hankuk Ramyun, LG Floor, Berjaya Times Square

Date: 14 August 2010 & 21 August 2010 (Saturday)

Time: 11am - 9pm

Venue: [to be confirmed]

KIM HYUNG JUN PRIVATE FAN MEETING FAQS

Q: I will be going to Face to Face Sales. Do I still need to book online?

A: No. Ticket will be sold with first-come first-serve basis. Online Purchase is ONLY for those who couldn’t come to Face to Face Sales.

Q: Can I ask Hyung Jun to sign other things for me?

A: No. Only the poster that we provide is allowed.

Q: Can I give present to Hyung Jun?

A: Yes. We will prepare boxes to collect presents.

Q: Can I bring camera?

A: Yes. However, no camera allowed on stage.

Q: Can you lower the price?

A: If we could, we would. For you information, normally Korean artistes are very expensive. If we lower the price, it would be difficult to bring the artistes over to Malaysia.

Q: Can you change the date?

A: For your information, normally we always choose the best date first which is convenient for everyone. However, our final decision is limited with the artiste schedule and their availability. Therefore, we can only bring them here with the time that the artiste is convenient with.

Q: You guys mentioned RM 150 for Fan Meeting and Fan Signing before, what happened to that?

A: Our target is more than 1000 people for RM 150 each. Therefore, it’s impossible for all fans to get signature from Hyung Jun (considering the priority of the artiste health) and fans who didn’t manage to get his signature will definitely complain. After deep consideration, we decided to separate it to different packages to make it more comfortable for the artiste and fair to the amount of money that fans pay.

Guest adikkeluangman

i'm also waiting for 2pm to come here. either for concert or a showcase. that parody sure will be great ke ke ke...

omg... baby will come here. why must be in bulan puasa and such short notice too. i think i will let this one go. oh... baby. not too forget the price is expensive too. why must it be in plenary hall.

^It seems that UKISS will make a special appearance at the fanmeet. The company hinted that UKISS would make a surprise appearance through facebook status but they deleted it a few hours later due to the comments. They didn't want people to fuss over it since it's kind of unfair for other people. But some got the hint thus, they're buying the tickets to meet UKISS too. Haha.

I'm not 100% sure because I didn't read the status but I did read the new comments so I guess it's true.

Guest adikkeluangman

^Thanks for that. I think they want to bring baby when U-Kiss have FM here earlier but it not happen due to clash schedule or something. Maybe I will just hang around there to catch a glimpse of baby.

I hope that any K-Pop organizer can bring solo singers too maybe for a concert. Maybe joint concert between Wheesung, Kim Bum Soo, K.will and Park Hyo Shin. They all got fans here.

Now AirAsia have route to Korea. I don't managed to get ticket during the first round. Right now tickets have reach RM800+ return.

Selamat Berpuasa kepada muslimin dan Happy Ghost Festival to those that celebrate. Well, not celebrate actually.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

^Me too. :)

So upcoming K-Pop event here will be the 'KIM HYUNG JUN fanmeeting'. It already been postponed before. I wonder why they do it. Come on, the date is not suitable at all and the price too. Beside that Baby don't have single songs or anything like that. Maybe I will buy the cheapest ticket just to catch Baby glimpse.

• 1 month later...

hey there, it's great to know a lot of malaysian here in soompi. YES i definitely would like to see more and more korean singers come here, there are too little so far :(

btw i have FT Island's Double Date and I Believe Myself album for sell, i summit-ed twice when i bought it from yesasia and i had to pay for twice =.=

brand new, price negotiable. prefer Pris from KL area cause i don't know how to send item through post >< pm me if interested :)

Guest howeiwei

Hi, glad to know that there's a Malaysian community forum here in soompi.  I'm from Kuching, Sarawak, but have been in KL since 1994. Loves FT Island. Likes Bigbang and Jang Keunsuk. Listens to Korean and Japanese music.

I still can't post anything in FTIsland's forum. *sob-sob*. Maybe I dont have enough posts??:(

Just bought FT Island's Mini Album Beautiful Journey. Great music!! :wub:

Guest green_T

Hi everyone ! I'll be going to Kl this Sunday for a few days and want to ask about Halal places to eat. I'm going to be staying near Pavillion. Does anyone know of any good Halal Korean/Japanese restaurants? I'm dying to eat Bulgogi and Yakiniku T_T Any other recommended places to eat? Also, if a restaurant says Pork Free does it necessarily mean its Halal. Okay Terimah Kasih !

Guest adikkeluangman

Hi semua,

Wah, been long time not drop by here although I'm like everyday here in Soompi. So keep on posting.

So far this year have been blessed with many K-Pop artist although most of it are not my fave. But if I had money and time, for sure I will go. So just save up your money cos next year sure the artists will keep on coming. I went to JYJ showcase and it was OK. I'm not a fan of them though.

cuiying you can post at FT Island thread here. Maybe someone interested to buy.

_taRa__03 WG CD's? I also bought it from Speedy. It was cheaper because it is Asian version or something. It is original just another version of it. YesAsia probably the Korean version and the price include shipping cost.

green_T You can get Japanese food at KLCC food court. Pavillion Food court there is one but it is OK. I know what you mean with HALAL. Some of the so-called HALAL restaurant actually do serve alcohol drinks.

Anybody will go for WG concert. I already bought mine.

Guest i3rasaila

Anyone know where I can buy Korean Celebrity stuff in KL??? I would be grateful for your help! Thanks!

Usually I buy stuffs at Times Square, but I don't remember which storeys. Most of the stuffs are SME artists. they have posters for DBSK, Suju, mouse pads, stickers, and etc.

I notice that these days KPOP are huge in Malaysia and i find it awesome, it is easier to find KPOP CDs and more KPOP artist coming to do showcase and all.

But one thing i hate about the new fans is that they seems to adopt the mentality of crazy korean fangirls and the idea of that KPOP/KOREAN> ANYTHING IN GENERAL. It is sad bcos KPOP fans in MSIA are really cool and chill to hang out with, now i can't help myself when i hear diehard suju/dbsk stan talking about SNSD.

It's pretty sad and embarrassing to look at them. Sometimes i just pretend that i don't know any KPOP bcos of them. Have any of you guys share the same experience?

Sorry if my post seems a bit too much, but i just need to let it out here.

Archived