[info] The 8th Annual Korea Times Music Festival 2010 (hb)

Guest khype

Guest audiophile

I've looked at some of the comments on this thread and I'm surprised that no one mentioned what happened after the festival ended! If you were around when 2PM drove away in their black SUV and when that Korean tour bus left the Bowl, then a lot of you must have seen the altercation between Bowl security and a fan.

I didn't see how it all started, but my friend did and apparently a bunch of people were waiting around the artist entrance at the back of the Bowl to see the performers as they were leaving. Security cleared the area, but there was still a crush of people around the chain link fence outside the artist entrance. Anyway, apparently one female fan tried to get past security and through the gate. I was walking by the gate when all of a sudden, out of the corner of my eye, I saw this security guard slam this girl against the back of a jeep. He was bald and a lot bigger than her and he had her left arm twisted behind her back. I remember that she was holding a camera in her hand. He had her up against the tire on the back of the jeep and was saying something like "you tried to bite me. Now the cops are going to come here and arrest you." There were a TON of people around and I wanted to document this because I thought the guy was using excessive force. Both my camera and camcorder were out of batteries, so all I could do was stand there. After some moments, I realized that the girl had two friends with her, so I thought that it was ok to leave since there were witnesses and the cops would be coming.

As I was walking past the jeep, I saw the security guard again slam her chest first against the back of an SUV this time!!!! This SUV was to the front and right of the jeep. Now, the girl was crying and yelling out that she wasn't doing anything. I think she was also crying at him to call her mom. I got a better look at her and she looked like she was just 15 or 16 years old. At this point, there were still a lot of people watching all this go down INCLUDING at least three other security guards who were doing absolutely nothing! I looked away for a couple minutes because some people to my left were asking me what was going on. As I was telling them about how the security guard was using excessive force, another guy in a black suit jacket walked by me and he was leading that girl away from the scene. She was sobbing and he was telling her that they were going to call her mom. The girl's two friends were right behind them, and not far back was that security guard. I think that the guy in the suit jacket was head of security. They walked over to some building, and didn't come out. Right at this moment, 2PM drove by and everyone that had witnessed this altercation, kind of went crazy and ran down the hill to chase after their car and the Korean tour bus that had BEAST and Kara on it...

Anyway, I was pretty shocked by this incident!! I wonder what happened to that girl and the security guard? I hope that she brings a lawsuit against that guy and the Bowl because he went way too far!! She was just a kid. This was the Korean Music Festival. It's a family concert! I can't believe that he overreacted like that. Does anyone know her or knows what happened to her? I mean, other than that, the concert itself was better than I expected. Some of the trot singers were actually better and more entertaining than a couple of the idol groups... Also, the people that said that there wouldn't be any food at the Bowl were dead wrong! Sure, the food was a little expensive, but it wasn't all that bad. You could get a hot dog for $4 and fries for about $5. It's expensive, but better than lugging around a stupid cooler all day. Also, for those of you going next year, PLEASE LEAVE YOUR BIG HAIR AT HOME!!!! I had some guy with huge Dragonball hair right in front of me. He kept standing up and blocking my view :angry: My friend had some chick with big puffy cotton candy hair in front of her too. It's like the girl decided that she was going to pile that frizzy, puffy mess all on top of her head!!! OMG. Seriously, such massive amounts of FAIL all around us... I saw so many losers trying to steal seats only to be shooed away once the actual owners arrived. Guy to the right of me was also a complete jerk. He kept giving me the evil eye whenever I tried to leave our row. Hey, a-hole, I paid the same amount that you did for those seats. MOVE your A$$!!

All in all though, it was a fun experience. If the Korea Times doesn't jack up their prices yet again, I might go next year. lol.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Sunar

^ i almost had the same problem like you only it was with posters. like i dun mind if the posters are small or its on a stick or whatever but a big huge poster? its really annoying. dont just think about yourselfs, think about the others who cant see cuz of you. we had this group of little girls who stood up on their chairs, ok fine whatever. but then they bring out these massive posters out and block my whole boxes view. we told them like more then 5 times to bring them down. ugh. really pissed me off.

anyways the point why im here is cuz each year people always whine that ktimes needs to bring in more idols and whatever. so i looked at the book they gave out at the concert and noticed that starting from 2004 all the way till now they had from 7-9 idols. 04=8 05=8 06=9 07=8 08=9 09=7/8 10=8

so i really do not understand where the whining is coming from, when all the years have either 8 or 9 idol groups/singers coming in.

so im done ranting. i just needed to get that out of my chest cuz i wanted to see how many idols would come each year and its basically the same each year. the only thing is that some peeps get mad when its not THEIR idol group going. we have to understand that if that groups company says no then its a no. its not like ktimes is not trying their hardest. just be happy that we get something like this at least once a year in the US. i live in the east coast and i dun care who goes as long as i have fun and i get to enjoy the concert. i rather spend $500 and watch different groups perform then $3000 to go to S.Korea and watch just one group perform.

Guest wakii

^ Oh geez, that's horrible! I was in that crowd for a few minutes but decided to leave because it was way too chaotic...That security guard did sound harsh D:

And yeahh the older trot singers were really good and entertaining and cute! Loved them too. I feel sort of bad for moving up, but it was just for 2PM because the people who were in those seats moved up too. My friends and I left before the original owners came back anyways.

And I doubt the prices will go down...That'd be amazing if it did though because I really want to go and meet some people next year (both idols and other fans :D).

Guest super_junior4ever

I've looked at some of the comments on this thread and I'm surprised that no one mentioned what happened after the festival ended! If you were around when 2PM drove away in their black SUV and when that Korean tour bus left the Bowl, then a lot of you must have seen the altercation between Bowl security and a fan.

I didn't see how it all started, but my friend did and apparently a bunch of people were waiting around the artist entrance at the back of the Bowl to see the performers as they were leaving. Security cleared the area, but there was still a crush of people around the chain link fence outside the artist entrance. Anyway, apparently one female fan tried to get past security and through the gate. I was walking by the gate when all of a sudden, out of the corner of my eye, I saw this security guard slam this girl against the back of a jeep. He was bald and a lot bigger than her and he had her left arm twisted behind her back. I remember that she was holding a camera in her hand. He had her up against the tire on the back of the jeep and was saying something like "you tried to bite me. Now the cops are going to come here and arrest you." There were a TON of people around and I wanted to document this because I thought the guy was using excessive force. Both my camera and camcorder were out of batteries, so all I could do was stand there. After some moments, I realized that the girl had two friends with her, so I thought that it was ok to leave since there were witnesses and the cops would be coming.

As I was walking past the jeep, I saw the security guard again slam her chest first against the back of an SUV this time!!!! This SUV was to the front and right of the jeep. Now, the girl was crying and yelling out that she wasn't doing anything. I think she was also crying at him to call her mom. I got a better look at her and she looked like she was just 15 or 16 years old. At this point, there were still a lot of people watching all this go down INCLUDING at least three other security guards who were doing absolutely nothing! I looked away for a couple minutes because some people to my left were asking me what was going on. As I was telling them about how the security guard was using excessive force, another guy in a black suit jacket walked by me and he was leading that girl away from the scene. She was sobbing and he was telling her that they were going to call her mom. The girl's two friends were right behind them, and not far back was that security guard. I think that the guy in the suit jacket was head of security. They walked over to some building, and didn't come out. Right at this moment, 2PM drove by and everyone that had witnessed this altercation, kind of went crazy and ran down the hill to chase after their car and the Korean tour bus that had BEAST and Kara on it...

Anyway, I was pretty shocked by this incident!! I wonder what happened to that girl and the security guard? I hope that she brings a lawsuit against that guy and the Bowl because he went way too far!! She was just a kid. This was the Korean Music Festival. It's a family concert! I can't believe that he overreacted like that. Does anyone know her or knows what happened to her? I mean, other than that, the concert itself was better than I expected. Some of the trot singers were actually better and more entertaining than a couple of the idol groups... Also, the people that said that there wouldn't be any food at the Bowl were dead wrong! Sure, the food was a little expensive, but it wasn't all that bad. You could get a hot dog for $4 and fries for about $5. It's expensive, but better than lugging around a stupid cooler all day. Also, for those of you going next year, PLEASE LEAVE YOUR BIG HAIR AT HOME!!!! I had some guy with huge Dragonball hair right in front of me. He kept standing up and blocking my view :angry: My friend had some chick with big puffy cotton candy hair in front of her too. It's like the girl decided that she was going to pile that frizzy, puffy mess all on top of her head!!! OMG. Seriously, such massive amounts of FAIL all around us... I saw so many losers trying to steal seats only to be shooed away once the actual owners arrived. Guy to the right of me was also a complete jerk. He kept giving me the evil eye whenever I tried to leave our row. Hey, a-hole, I paid the same amount that you did for those seats. MOVE your A$$!!

All in all though, it was a fun experience. If the Korea Times doesn't jack up their prices yet again, I might go next year. lol.

Do you think that's why a blaring firetruck came? I remember I was standing on the sidewalk when a firetruck goes through the front entrance of the Bowl. I thought there was a fire or something....

Guest Ms_cncptns

Did anyone take videos from the Preconcert where people were dancing?

If you have, please PM me. I'd like see :D

Guest xRyuusei

Did anyone take videos from the Preconcert where people were dancing?

If you have, please PM me. I'd like see :D

I second that! (:

I was also wondering what that whole firetruck deal was. I hope whatever happened, no one got hurt :/

The concert, for me, was the best out of the 3 years I went, maybe it's just my biased side speaking but I really thoroughly enjoyed all of the artists that came this year. Haha and Nicole were great MCs and the freebies were so much better haha. I can't wait until KMF'11! :D

Guest audiophile

^ i almost had the same problem like you only it was with posters. like i dun mind if the posters are small or its on a stick or whatever but a big huge poster? its really annoying. dont just think about yourselfs, think about the others who cant see cuz of you. we had this group of little girls who stood up on their chairs, ok fine whatever. but then they bring out these massive posters out and block my whole boxes view. we told them like more then 5 times to bring them down. ugh. really pissed me off.

anyways the point why im here is cuz each year people always whine that ktimes needs to bring in more idols and whatever. so i looked at the book they gave out at the concert and noticed that starting from 2004 all the way till now they had from 7-9 idols. 04=8 05=8 06=9 07=8 08=9 09=7/8 10=8

so i really do not understand where the whining is coming from, when all the years have either 8 or 9 idol groups/singers coming in.

so im done ranting. i just needed to get that out of my chest cuz i wanted to see how many idols would come each year and its basically the same each year. the only thing is that some peeps get mad when its not THEIR idol group going. we have to understand that if that groups company says no then its a no. its not like ktimes is not trying their hardest. just be happy that we get something like this at least once a year in the US. i live in the east coast and i dun care who goes as long as i have fun and i get to enjoy the concert. i rather spend $500 and watch different groups perform then $3000 to go to S.Korea and watch just one group perform.

Luckily no one in my section had any posters...just BIG HAIR! :lol: I was in the "cheap" seats, so I guess the people in my section didn't think that the performers would even be able to see their signs. lol. I can't imagine paying hundreds of dollars on terrace/pool/ramp seats and having people block your view like that!! I mean seriously, it's not like those seats were $5. We all paid a ton of money and I wish that people were more considerate of others. Big signs are just a waste of space anyway. It seemed to me that those day-glo colored smaller signs were more visible to the artists anyway.

And I agree with you about the artist line-up! I went this year to see BEAST, so everyone else was just icing on the cake. In the end, I was really surprised by how great every act was that night :D I think that most of us take a bathroom break or turn down the sound when the non-idol groups perform on Music Bank or Inkigayo. This was actually the first time I really paid attention to the non-idol singers and I was really impressed!! Yoon Bockhee and Yoon Hangki were awesome!! Yoon Bockhee in particular was super funny and vocally really strong. I forget the name of the song she sang before Amazing Grace, but their set was one of the most memorable of the night for me. Also, I really liked how spaced out all the acts were. In retrospect, it was a great blend of current rookie groups, idol groups, rock groups, hip-hop, and ballad singers. I thought that it was a very good sampling of contemporary Korean music.

As far as getting certain idols is concerned, I think any artist that turns down the opportunity to sing at the Hollywood Bowl is crazy. KMF is probably their only chance to sing at the same venue as The Beatles, Pink Floyd, and The Doors. I think the groups that turned down an invitation probably did so because their management companies had something else on their schedule... Ain't no way a single Kpop group will ever be able to headline the Bowl on their own. Even Rain will never be that big nor relevant. It it ever happens, I'll eat my words. ;)

^ Oh geez, that's horrible! I was in that crowd for a few minutes but decided to leave because it was way too chaotic...That security guard did sound harsh D:

And yeahh the older trot singers were really good and entertaining and cute! Loved them too. I feel sort of bad for moving up, but it was just for 2PM because the people who were in those seats moved up too. My friends and I left before the original owners came back anyways.

And I doubt the prices will go down...That'd be amazing if it did though because I really want to go and meet some people next year (both idols and other fans :D).

That security guard was pretty scary looking! He towered over that girl and I was afraid for her when he had her pinned like that against the jeep. He needs to be fired because it looked to me like he had some anger issues. I still can't believe how violent he was towards her. She and her friends literally looked like they were still in high school. The security guard was much older looking and should have had better sense than that :angry:

About moving up...I don't think that that's a huge deal at all :) It's cool as long as afterwards you eventually move back to your original seats. At least that's what happened in my section. In my case, the people that were trying to steal seats were doing it before the concert even started! It was so sad. There were like 5 girls in the row ahead of mine and they were all sitting together. Once the concert started, a family arrived, so the girls had to clear out. lol. I can't believe that they thought that they could get away with stealing 5 seats before the concert even began. SO MUCH FAIL :rolleyes: The seats in my section weren't super expensive, but no one is going to give up $100 seats without a fight!

Oh, and I have a feeling that you're probably right about the prices staying high for next year's KMF :( I guess it'll depend on the economy. Having gone this year, I'll be more prepared when I hear next year's lineup. Also, I think I'll be more pro-active about finding people to split a box with. The bench seats weren't bad at all, but I would have loved to have been closer to the stage! :D

Do you think that's why a blaring firetruck came? I remember I was standing on the sidewalk when a firetruck goes through the front entrance of the Bowl. I thought there was a fire or something....

I guess I left before the firetruck arrived. Was there an ambulance behind it? I wouldn't be surprised if the fan was hurt when the security guard threw her against the SUV. He still had her arm twisted behind her back! I just remember her crying and it looked to me like she was cradling her left arm when they were leading her to the security center(?). I didn't get a close look at her face, but he slammed her against those cars pretty hard. The second time, it was so loud that I actually jumped from the sound! The whole thing was just so surreal because it was so violent and it happened right after KMF had ended. People were smiling and laughing and then suddenly, there was this psycho security guard pinning this girl against a car :o I was pretty freaked out by the whole thing.

Guest APXIII

Anyway, apparently one female fan tried to get past security and through the gate. I was walking by the gate when all of a sudden, out of the corner of my eye, I saw this security guard slam this girl against the back of a jeep.

Omg, really?

That's horrible D:

I was on the the right side of where the backstage door is this year so didn't wait around outside back there like the previous 2 years but that sounds like they went to far!

hope she's ok :/

^^^I was going to record the "flashmobs" but tall people where in my way.. :huh:

I did see and hear "heartbeat"+"ring ding dong" so whoever has fancams of that we'd love to see :]

Anyways, what was crazy though was on my last day on Sunday night I was gong to cross the street near Sheraton and I twisted my ankle and fell. The next morning I couldn't walk on that one foot and had to ask for a wheelchair at the hotel and at the airport. I went to the hospital once I arrived back to Texas and found out I broke my ankle/foot. LOL. I still say it was worth it since I got to see 2PM and BEAST! Just want it to heal by June 9th so I can see 2PM again. :D

That must have been painful, hope you do recover soon to see 2PM. wish I could see them again. But what you wrote reminded me of when I tripped and fell on Saturday night after the concert. I'm glad I didn't break no bone. XD LOL We were walking back to the metrostation when I tripped in front of whole bunch of other people walking to the metro, too. It was embarrassing, but then I was too hyper from the concert so I didn't care either. But my sister & friends began to run from embarrassment, so I ran after them. LOL I haven't tripped and fall for a very long time, too, so it wasn't bad to experience that again. XD Yeah, so if there was any soompi person who saw a girl fall while not properly crossing the crosswalk since it still had a red-hand up, that was me. haha

Anyway, apparently one female fan tried to get past security and through the gate. I was walking by the gate when all of a sudden, out of the corner of my eye, I saw this security guard slam this girl against the back of a jeep. He was bald and a lot bigger than her and he had her left arm twisted behind her back. I remember that she was holding a camera in her hand. He had her up against the tire on the back of the jeep and was saying something like "you tried to bite me.

Also, for those of you going next year, PLEASE LEAVE YOUR BIG HAIR AT HOME!!!! I had some guy with huge Dragonball hair right in front of me. He kept standing up and blocking my view :angry: My friend had some chick with big puffy cotton candy hair in front of her too. It's like the girl decided that she was going to pile that frizzy, puffy mess all on top of her head!!!

That's crazy of what the security did, but then what I do notice is that a lot of security guards are like that when there are celebrities. So that's my reason for staying away from them, too, because you never know which kind of security you will encounter. XD We left immediately after the show ended, to we didn't witness any of that. And I didn't have anyone with big hair blocking my way, but this girl kept standing up and just blocking our whole view. We didn't want to stand up because we will block others view and she kept doing it, I was so annoyed. Then people kept walking down the aisle in front of us, too, so they kept blocking our views. We saw the same girl walked by countless times, it was extremely annoying. Unlike them, we're trying to enjoy the show so they just need to sit still.

Guest Rhonda21

That must have been painful, hope you do recover soon to see 2PM. wish I could see them again. But what you wrote reminded me of when I tripped and fell on Saturday night after the concert. I'm glad I didn't break no bone. XD LOL We were walking back to the metrostation when I tripped in front of whole bunch of other people walking to the metro, too. It was embarrassing, but then I was too hyper from the concert so I didn't care either. But my sister & friends began to run from embarrassment, so I ran after them. LOL I haven't tripped and fall for a very long time, too, so it wasn't bad to experience that again. XD Yeah, so if there was any soompi person who saw a girl fall while not properly crossing the crosswalk since it still had a red-hand up, that was me. haha

It seems like quite of bit of people fell lol Because me and you and then I saw someone fall in front of the Sheraton and my roommate saw someone fall on the stairs. Weird. I break bones easily apparently since this is my 5th time. :P I'm very clumsy or something. Thanks for your comment! Yeah I'll be so sad if I can't go because of my broken ankle. I want to go anyways if it doesn't heal by then. I wonder if I can still go. Loved seeing 2PM at KMF but I want to actually meet them properly and get pics together if possible.

Finally got everything uploaded~ haha :P

IMGP0026.jpg

IMGP0027.jpg

IMGP0030.jpg

IMGP0036.jpg

IMGP0047.jpg

IMGP0050.jpg

IMGP0056.jpg

IMGP0068.jpg

IMGP0073.jpg

I didn't have many stars encounter like last yr.....sad....

One times is me and my friends met Taecyeon & ChanSung in the elevator ~

They were so so so so hot hot hot in person ~~~~><!!!!!

And they are very very nice, too ~~~

I had prepared a gift for 2pm and debating should I give the gift or not, because there also other people in the same elevator

But I thought I might not have the chance to met them besides concert, so I held my gift with my slightly shaken hands ( XD ) and asked ChanSung to accepted my gift

ChanSung's expression at that time is sooo funny, like he was trying to dig out some English vocabulary from his brain to answer my question.

But in the end, he still talked to me in Korean ~ XDD

He said something about "I'm sorry, it's not a good time to accept gift, sorry" with a very sad & pain face

As they walked out the elevator on 2nd floor, ChanSung kept bow to us and said sorry for many times ~~><

The other one is on Sunday, we were waiting at the lobby around 7am ~

and we met Hyun Seung from Beast ~~ he is kind of cute and nice in person ^^

We went to the restaurant in the hotel after him to have our breakfast and staring at him ~XDD

When Hyun Seung and his managers were done, we went after him and asked for autograph.

Managers doesn't want him to sign. but he said "I'll be quick and catch up with you guys" so managers left first for him to gave autograph for us ^^

But I just bought my new marker, and he was the first one to use it...so the ink didn't really came up..... ^^||||

So, here is my autograph from Hyun Seung ^^

IMGP0088.jpg

Here are some video that I recorded

Guest itszmaeee

I think there was a part of where they lit the fireworks. IT WAS A LOT so something got caught or something. I'm not sure.

Guest green_vixen

I was the guy that was giving out the soompi pins in the hotel lobby early Saturday morning ^_^ . I did meet a lot of interesting soompi members this weekend...but forgot to write down everyone's user names. Let me know if i met you!!!

My group got caught up in traffic before the concert, so I couldnt go to any of the meetups and hand out more pins... I should have just kept randomly handing them out during the preconcert stuff. I hung out around where a random group of people were dancing to the kpop songs.

ive been lazy to upload my cams, I was pretty far away in the last row of garden on the right side.

hey! we met you upstairs when you guys first arrived. my friends and i were sitting/standing @ the top and you guys introduced yourselves to us. haha..i don't think we told you our user names. but i was one of those girls! we proudly showed our pins to our other friends that arrived later ^^

since everyone's sharing their experiences, i wanna share mine too!!

2PM:

Taecyeon: i couldn't believe i met Taecyeon looking like a hot mess. we showered, washed up and all that and my friends wanted to go to the sheraton so we did. my hair is really frizzy and i didn't do it so..yea, that mixed with the wind is no good! we didn't wait too long and decided to go to walgreens for some apple juice since we were gonna eat when we got back to our room. we ended up going to rite aide because we didn't realize walgreens hadn't opened yet. so after we got our water, apple juice, and all that we're in line and suddenly my friend, who LOVES taec, gasps and turns watching him walk past us and she's like "TAECYEON!!" my other friend turns too then me and one of the girls take off after him. we catch up to him and my friends get scared, but i'm like "this will probably be the only time i see him!" so i reach for my sharpie and CD and with mhy funky hair + crocks, "Taecyeon! Can you sign please?!" i guess the manager was with him cause dude looked at me and Taec then Taec looked uncomfortable and answered, "No, sorry." i was kinda sad and disappointed, but i guess he may have not signed cause the manager was there. so they started walking away and i was like, "ok, bye!' hahaha..he looked like a total dork, but soo cute. he wore a white tee and flowery swim trunks. total fashion terrorist. haha..

the next day we got up real early and waited for a few hours. my sisters came by with starbucks and when we finished we went to go use the restroom and throw away our stuff. as we're walking back to the escalator to go back up i see chansung and i step back and whispered, "CHANSUNG!" my sister comes back and i'm completely frozen cause this boy is soooooo good looking!! he's got some nice skin! ^^ all i did was say, "hi, hi, hi!" then this girl shouted outloud his name and everyone rushed over. my sister kept tryna get pictures cause she chased him to the escalator but other fans were shoving her aside so she couldn't get any real good ones.

nichkhun: we're standing by the escalator and we hear screams so we walk over and nich goes rite up and my sister is sooo close to him she could've kissed him! seriously! we just stared cause he's incredibly cute! my other sister follows him out too as her camera phone is running. at first she's running after him, then she's beside him, and next thing you kno she's in front of him saying, "sorry, sorry, i'm sorry" cause she was chasing him. you can hear in her vid him say, "sorry for wat?" she couldn't answer but tells him, "i'll see you later!" and nich says, "ok!" then he turns the other way and goes to rite aid. such a cutie!

BEAST:

we tried to meet BEAST for 3 days! my sister bought junhyung a hat and everytime we left the hotel they came out so we decided to wait until close to the concert to leave the hotel. as BEAST left for the concert i was rite at the top and screamed out Doojoon's name and he looks up and smiles. i swear i almost died! he's such a cutie and has the best smile! ^^ i love dongwoon so i made sure that he saw me..hahaha..i screamed his name and he smiled at me then as he went past i touched his arm. i also touched kikwang's arm too---wow!!! sooo muscular! then the fans all rushed in and i think they ran into kikwang. i was kinda mad cause everything was going well til they rushed him. >.<

when they were leaving we went out there too and my sister was finally able to give junhyung his hat. i was tryna help her but i was like forget it! i wanna see dongwoon and say my goodbye! i go to the other side and yoseob comes that way to get in. i said bye to him! he's such a cutie and has a little face! ^^ it's looove! hehe..i stuck my head under the guy's arm--who was holding the door for them to enter--and i'm like 'Dongwoon! BYE! BYE!" he smiles and waves, "Bye!" and i say to him, "I love you!! SARANGHAE!!" he smiles, "Me too! I love you too!!" i just lost it and screamed! haha..that's all i needed to hear and i backed away. yoseob started waving and you could see it thru the dark windows we just kept waving. i saw kikwang just sitting there calm so i wanted to show him some love. i yelled, "kikwang!!!" he waved! haha..he's so adorable!

BEAST really is the BEST!!! ^^ they were awesome and so sweet to everyone!!

here's a funny story..haha..my sister who doesn't listen to BEAST or bother to learn anything about them when they were announced as part of the show was tryna help my other sister give the hat to junhyung. so, at the end of the concert when they came out she grabs the hat and we're screaming together, "JUNHYUNG!!! JUNHYUNG!!" he doesn't pay attention so since Kikwang was closer we scream his name together. he waves at us and we forget for a second that our mission was to get this hat to Junhyung. my sister tries again and she gets Kikwang's attention..BUT! she says to him, "AJ, can you give this to Kikwang?!" ;):o:lol: He smiles about to reach down then when he realizes wat she's saying he pulls his hand back and the CUTEST smile is on his face as he looked to the side. it was too funny because she got mad at him and when we were walking back we explained it to her. then she wasnt mad at him after that. ahaha, but he was soo cute when he turned away because we followed him and he couldn't look at us anymore after that. he kept laughing at us and couldn't look at us. but it's ok, we had a good laugh at my sister's mistake. haha..we still get on her about that to this day. we'll never let it go but she knows for sure that aj is kikwang. haha!

all in all..this HB was the BEST!! for me, it's cause of BEAST! they really know how to satisfy their fans! ^^

Guest babuangel

LOVE 2PM!!!! I SCREAMED MY HEART OUT WHEN I SAW THEM. XD I wasn't exactly awake when I saw Beast... it was kinda weird..my friends all around me were screaming like crazy...but i missed it..and now I regret it. -.-x

btw....jAY pARK IS IN LA! <3 <3 <3

Guest super_junior4ever

I guess I left before the firetruck arrived. Was there an ambulance behind it? I wouldn't be surprised if the fan was hurt when the security guard threw her against the SUV. He still had her arm twisted behind her back! I just remember her crying and it looked to me like she was cradling her left arm when they were leading her to the security center(?). I didn't get a close look at her face, but he slammed her against those cars pretty hard. The second time, it was so loud that I actually jumped from the sound! The whole thing was just so surreal because it was so violent and it happened right after KMF had ended. People were smiling and laughing and then suddenly, there was this psycho security guard pinning this girl against a car :o I was pretty freaked out by the whole thing.

Sorry to cut your post short! No, I remember there was only a firetruck with it's sirens on. It was going pretty fast too, like it was in a really big hurry. I thought a fire started from the fireworks or something LOL. I only knew there was an altercation between the security guard and the girl today from your account. Geezzzz.... people seriously need to relax. That guard has got some issues...

Guest KiYORee

Does anyone have a list of all the songs that were performed that night? I need to make a CD XD

Guest super_junior4ever

I think there was a part of where they lit the fireworks. IT WAS A LOT so something got caught or something. I'm not sure.

Yeah, that's what I thought too. I thought something caught on fire from the fireworks. The firetruck looked like it was in a really big hurry, so I'm guessing it was pretty serious or something??

Guest APXIII

next thing you kno she's in front of him saying, "sorry, sorry, i'm sorry" cause she was chasing him. you can hear in her vid him say, "sorry for wat?" she couldn't answer but tells him, "i'll see you later!" and nich says, "ok!" then he turns the other way and goes to rite aid. such a cutie!

BEAST:

and i'm like 'Dongwoon! BYE! BYE!" he smiles and waves, "Bye!" and i say to him, "I love you!! SARANGHAE!!" he smiles, "Me too! I love you too!!" i just lost it and screamed! haha..that's all i needed to hear and i backed away.

my sister tries again and she gets Kikwang's attention..BUT! she says to him, "AJ, can you give this to Kikwang?!" ;):o:lol: He smiles about to reach down then when he realizes wat she's saying he pulls his hand back and the CUTEST smile is on his face as he looked to the side. it was too funny because she got mad at him and when we were walking back we explained it to her.

LOL ah lucky~

those encounters are all so cute- especially the last one xD;

I need to go with soompiers and stay at the sponsoring hotel for next year, I need some star encounters too!

Guest swtkutay

Korean Music Festival Weekend

Here are some of my fancams:

I'm not as lucky as some of you guys here since I didn't really try to stalk the celebrities. Although, I was staying at the sponsor hotel.

100430 KARA at Sheraton Hotel Gift Shop

LOL at some of the comments the fans made in the video. "Cinnamon Toast Crunch Nicole!!!". "Somebody shrink a few inches!". "I'll buy that yogurt for you if you give me an autograph!". Great fan service from KARA though, waving and smiling at the fans. They took their time picking out their stuff, especially Nicole! she had so much food in her hands. These girls are SO tiny in real life! I want to know how they keep their figures. The fans were screaming and singing along to KARA songs. You'll see Jiyoung dancing in the video at some point. There was also a HarRi moment. Gyuri stopped and posed for a picture for one of the fans close to me. Gyuri was really respectful and told everyone to quiet down.

100501 Clara Chung - American Anthem

She has a great voice! I hope to see more collaborations of her and Jay Park in the future.

100501 BEAST - Easy

100501 BEAST - Intro & Mystery

100501 BEAST - Shock

I think KMF has made me become more of a BEAST fan. They have such great stage presence and their lives are really good. Too bad I couldn't meet them in person. Although, I think I saw them running past me when I was at the gift shop. They were heading to the elevator. After, a bunch of fans mobbed them and I couldn't see much afterwards.

100501 LeeSsang - The Girl Who Can't Break Up, The Boy Who Can't Leave

I think I saw Gil one time by the gift shop. He was going into those secret doors by the gift shop. Nobody recognized him though. LOL.

100501 Wonder Girls (Sun ye & Ye eun), KARA (Gyuri & Seung yeon), Joo Hyun Mi - Crush

100501 Kim Jong Kook - It's That Person

100501 KARA - Lupin

100501 KARA - Mister

100501 Wonder Girls - So Hot

100501 2PM - G.O.D. Medley

2PM - More coming

2PM encounters: On the morning before the concert, my brother, friends and I were crossing the street from the Whilshire Grand Hotel and we randomly spotted Nichkhun, Wooyoung and their manager on the other side waiting for a taxi. Surprisingly, there weren't any fans around. We were heading that way to catch a taxi too since there was an whole lane of taxis parked on the street. We were heading to The Grove and we were NOT intentionally stalking them. Anyways, I was so star struck, I didn't know what to do. I should have asked for an autograph, but I didn't. They looked like they were in a hurry. I managed to snap a few pictures of them though. I found out later on that they went down to Hollywood Blvd. and the Beach according to Nichkhun's Twitter. My brother also got to shake Taecyeon and Chansung's hands the other night.

Archived