[info] The 8th Annual Korea Times Music Festival 2010 (hb)

Guest khype

Guest eunicepak

omg best night EVERRRR.

GOT TOUCH JUNHO'S HAND 3 TIMES LOL so happy cuz he's my bias.

will upload fancams n pictures later~~

you're so lucky! all i got to do was see him from far hoping he would hear me scream out his name T.T

although that is... impossible. T____________T

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest eunicepak

lol yeahhh I chased Hyunjoong's car (I think that was his?) right after HB xDD

update!

I think Chansung from 2PM is still here in Cali due to a stolen passport :( Poor baby :(

Twitter says they just saw him in the lobby and kpoplive has their source about it...

ohmygosh so it is true! my friend said she saw him at pink's hot dog yesterdayyy. and said he was alone... well with other people besides 2pm. so i was like why would he still be here.. especially without the other members? & i found out right now that it was due to a stolen passport :( sucksssss.

too bad there was no junho :( i would've ran in the streets of la,at night just to see him!<3

I have to agree with you too! I've been to hb for 3 years already and this is probably one of the worst experiences with fans! I have also experienced a lot of pushing and shoving from many fans. One fan pushed me by her hand while i was already walking BACK to my seat and the aisle was completely clear. Seriously disrespectful. Some fans really need to relax,no doubt about that, and apparently people need to learn how to respect others.

Overall great performances by the groups and artist, but the pushing and disrespectful acts ruined it for the most part.

This was my first year going and I kept wondering if the fans are that bad each year. And I guess not because a lot of the fans were really rude which annoyed me so much. When 2PM was performing, my sister & I walked down but stopped since a lot of people were there. Then people began to push and shove to get through. A couple of people pushed me out of the way, I was so mad. So my sister & I made our way back to our seats and they wouldn't even budge to let us go back. So we got mad and pushed through them. They should have been glad we were going back so they can get closer instead of not moving a muscle. <_<

ugh yeah, I know :(

I feel really bad for the idols DDD:

Times like these, you realize that they don't have much of a private life with fans running around frantically to try to see/talk to him :[

I hope they understand, but still, watching some fancams make me so mad and disappointed >.<

Some fans got into their face, which >.< me off :(

Please, give them their space! They're human beings too!

V yeah it was Chansung D: Some people saw him at the hotel by himself with some non-2PM members :(

Guest amaroth

Gosh I cant even EXPLAIN how fun this night was. I was in J section, so I really want to make sure I am able to get better seats next year!!! I never thought I would ever attend anything like this in my life hahaha. Wonder Girls were AMAZING. Last night I started feeling sad because I was already missing the fun LOL!

Guest Special Ed

I think everyone would have a better chance of seeing them if we all became a little more civilized with self control. lol. I mean, when me, my friend, and our roommate was in the elevator alone with Ki Kwang and Hyun Seung; just seeing them freak out when they saw us was bad enough. Especially Hyun Seung. He became stiff like a stick. lol.

Guest APXIII

@xfruityx @sunset* @hpfreak1

Really fans were worse this year?

This is my 3rd time going and didn't really notice :0

..I guess 'cause I didn't bother to bother with my surroundings and just "concentrated" in getting closer to the idols? lol

Well I admit I was one of those fans that ran to the GB area but I was careful not to push or shove or be in anybody's way (I'm short anyways so not much I can do lol)

I did feel bad when some of the GB people would like accidentally bump me and say sorry since I should be the one sorry for being around their box ^^;

I was in the Ramp A section though so I couldn't tell behind me how the fans in further sections were behaving like but yeah...

IF Chansung's passport really got stolen- that's too far, poor him<3

This is not an impression fans in the U.S should be leaving for them :(

Guest Tinateukbum

^ dangit, was it the whole thing ?

omg finally a pic of Kikwang's shirt lift ! I screamed/spazzed so much when that happened, perfect timing for me...I wasn't recording then >< anyways, haha thank you for sharing :]]

I have tooo many videos that I'm not gonna upload them all, I just took care of the idol fancams first. here goes llol.

View from front row Garden Box - 10:

Playlist - http://www.youtube.com/user/yootina#grid/u...8435FDA1EA5B762

2PM

100501 Hollywood Bowl Artists - 2PM [Taek, Khun, Chansung] focused

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmcCFk-eMmY

100501 KMF Hollywood Bowl - 2PM - Again & Again

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKq0iu6dx-U

100501 KMF Hollywood Bowl - 2PM - Heartbeat

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LFNKljj0Qc

100501 KMF Hollywood Bowl - Nichkhun Speaking English

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkCyPGZVTfU

100501 KMF Hollywood Bowl - 2PM - Without U

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbhPI0GXJzE

BEAST [omg !!]

100501 KMF Hollywood Bowl - Ending w/ Doojoon & Yoseob 1/2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlGxgiQPBq0

100501 KMF Hollywood Bowl - Ending with Doojoon & Yoseob 2/2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6AuA1zsXv8

Guest shopaholicness

Hi Everyone!

Just got back from LA late last night, and I've been spending all morning and afternoon trying to get my fancams converted and upload them to Youtube. I have so many to share! I think it would take me forever to compile everthing into one post, so I'm going to upload them in little batches.

Just wanted to start off by saying that I had a blast this weekend. The show this year was AWESOME. I also went last year, but I enjoyed this year soooo much more. Although I'm not quite sure if it was because the production of the show improved this year, or because I had better seats. haha. But I liked the way the show was organized this year. They spaced out the younger and older generation artists well and everyone pretty much had equal time on stage, which is really great. Because time was really unproportionately divied up last year which upset a lot of people. Shinee fans, you know what I'm talking about. And I think it was nice that this year, they acknowledged a lot of the non korean people that were at the bowl, even if the MCs didn't really translate their speeches. At least Haha made a couple of cute attempts at English. hehe. And Nicole would ask us if we're having a good time. So I appreciated that.

I think I may have enjoyed by KMF experience this year because I stayed at the sponsor hotel. Of course I hoped to run into the stars, and you will most likely see them, but only if 1. you have the patience and time to wait around, because they are bound to either leave or return to the hotel some time throughout the day, or 2. you are extremely lucky and bump into them outside of the hotel, like at a restaurant or shopping area. Unfortunately, I was not one of those lucky people who had one on one encounters, but I did spot some of the stars by waiting. Here are my fancams of the times I spotted the stars.

KARA:

First one is of KARA (minus Seungheon) on Friday night when they were shopping in the hotel gift shop. My friend and I had went shopping for a couple hours after checking into the hotel at 3pm, so we weren't there to spot any of them leaving for rehearsals at the bowl, but after we got back and got ready to go to dinner around 8pm, we saw some fans standing around, and decided to wait to see if we could catch a glimpse of anyone coming back. We waited for a while and then decided to give up and go eat because we were so hungry. We went down the escalators to head to the parking lot, and then heard people screaming...I guess it was pretty good timing because everyone was rushing to the gift shop. And it was the girls of KARA shopping! It was funny watching them pick out snacks, etc. I think a lot of times, they were picking things up and putting stuff down and just standing there for the fans. haha. It was kinda nice of them to do that. A LOT of people were crowded aroudn the shop, but I thought it was nice that a bunch of fans didn't run into the shop. But I think someone's mom decided to go in there and talk to the girls, it was kinda funny. Anyway, I was just awed at their beauty. =) That was it for the first day.

[Fancam]KARA Shopping at Sheraton Gift Shop

2PM:

Who I really was excited to see was anyone from either Beast or 2pm. My roommates and I woke up early Saturday morning to see if we could catch any of the stars leaving or coming back from breakfast. I think couple of Beast guys were eating at the hotel restaurant, but I couldn't see clearly who it was. Everyone pretty much gave them their space. I went back into the middle area by the bar near the escalators and stood there with my roomies. All of a sudden, we see this

really tall guy in a hoodie rush past us and run up the escalator. Everyone starts getting excited. They say the guy has blonde hair, so they assumed Yoseob. But I had an inkling it wasn't because the guy seemed really tall when he walked by me. Then everyone figured out it was Nichkhun from 2PM. He was walking to Rite Aid across the street. I was able to get a fancam of him coming out of the store. We all stopped at the crosswalk, and he drops his receipt. One of my roomies pick it up for him and he says "Thank you", which causes everyone to laugh. She then asks him for an autograph, and to my surprise, he agreed! So that's when I ditched the camera and whipped out my CD. I guess I'm a novice at this stalking/getting autographs thing, because I wasn't thinking straight. I was frantically trying to flip to the page with Khun's picture so that he could sign that one, but then the light to the crosswalk changed, and it was time to cross the street, so he had to stop signing....EPIC FAIL on my part! haha *bangs head against wall*...I shoulda just let

sign the cover...lol..oh wells.

[Fancam] NichKhun Leaving Rite Aid

So we were still outside after Khun went back in and spazzing about the moment for a while, when there was some more commotion outside. It seemed like someone else went to the Rite Aid, but I didn't know who. A few minutes later, one of my roommate's cousins tells us that it was Junsu from 2PM because she was in the store buying some stuff when he came in. So we were waiting at the corner, when someone spotted Junsu talking to an American guy in a suit. They start walking down the other side of the street to take a different entrance to avoid the crowds. Some of the girls tried to yell out "10 out of 10!" to get his attention, but he didn't really react. haha. It was still cool to see him.

[Fancam] Junsu Walking Back to the Sheraton

After that, we decided to leave the hotel to go to ktown to eat before we head to the concert, so unfortunately, I didn't get to see Beast leave =( After the concert, we decide to wait around to see if we could catch anyone coming back. There were a LOT of fans that came around after the concert. Unfortunately, either they made it back before us, or entered though a different entrance, but we didn't see anyone. We waited until about almost 2AM when I was talking with a

couple girls about the show and about the WG and the topic of Hae Lim came up, and I said I was really impressed with her English. All of a sudden, the girl goes, "Hey, speaking of Hae Lim, there she is"...I guess it didn't really register in my head..maybe because I was tired, but I didn't realize it until she and another girl was walking through the door and right past us. I think she caught a lot of people off gaurd, but some people started screaming, but no one pursued her for

autographs or pictures. Although, thinking back, my friend and I should have...darn..another missed opportunity....So we finally gave up around 2:30AM and go to our room to sleep.

BEAST:

I was kinda disappointed that I didn't run into Beast the WHOLE weekend, so I was determined to at least see them leave the hotel on Sunday. I tried to wake up early again, and headed to the lobby around 8-8:30AM. It was pretty quiet because I think at this point 2PM had already left on Satuday night after the show, and WG had left earlier that morning. But there were still a lot of fans waiting around, so I figured Beast was still there. Waited for about an hour or so, before I start to see the coordinator guy coming in and out and speaking with the managers. I wasn't sure which group the manager belonged to, though. I ran into my roomie's cousin, and we decided to wait together. We see a couple of vans pull up and people start bringing out suitcases. The girl I was with noticed that one of the girls that was bringing up luggage was DongWoon's sister, so when I saw her bring up luggage twice, I was sure she was with that party. I see one of the bellpeople rolling the luggage cart to the elavator, so I figured someone might be coming soon. I was standing near the hallway where the elevator was, when the manager rolls the filled cart right by me. I look at the contents of the cart and see boxes of shoes, and was thinking "omg, I wonder if this is Beast's luggage"...I shoulda taken a picture of it. haha. So by this point, we're pretty sure someone is coming out soon because a bunch of people started rushing up from the downstairs lobby. Me and my roomie's cousin decided to go outside by the cars to get away from the crowds. Everyones eyes were fixated on the doors to the the inside elevator, when all of a sudden I turn around, and see a bunch of guys filing out from the side of the building to the cars, and then I finally realize it was Beast!! Omg, I'm so sad that I didn't turn around in time to catch KiKwang, but I was able catch HyunSeung, DooJoon, and JunHyung as they walked by and quickly got into their vans. Girls were rushing to give them their gifts last minute. I didn't try to get any autographs because they didn't seem like they were going to stop. I didn't spot DongWoon or Yoseob...not sure if they had already passed me and gotten into the van while we were all staring at the front entrance or if they came from the opposide end. Boy, were they sneaky! So I see DooJoon get into the first van, and I guess it was full because JunHyung was left out and had to move to the second van. It was kinda sweet how the fans all yelled "BYE!!!" as they left. Kinda bittersweet. The only thing I was disappointed about was not getting to get Beast's autographs because I heard about how nice they and their managers were to the fans. I think as they get more popular, that might be more difficult for fans to have access to the boys, so I was dissappointed that I missed my chance =( But At least I got to spot them at least once before they left. They gave us a great show, and I hope that American fans left a good impression on them and that they will come back next year!

[Fancam] BEAST Leaving Sheraton on Sunday

That's it for my star sightings. I'll post fancams of the performances after I get them uploaded.

Geez, sorry for my LONG post even though I didn't even have any juicy stories to tell. lol

Guest puku.wang

Wow. It's hard to put this year into words. Yes, I do admit that some of the fans this year was over the top with pushing everyone out of the way and other sorts. My friend was punched in the face by someone's elbow so she got pissed and layed her elbow on that chick's head and started taking pics. She was like her arm was getting tired and she was just punched. I dunno if it's just me, but I found it hilarious :P (not the punching part, but the laying elbow on the chick's head). I got really pissed near the ending because there were 2 chicks (I sat in last row garden) that jumped over the wall and came in through our box. I was like, WTF! They knocked over our seats and pushed my friends and me out of the way and ran up to see 2PM. :angry: They needed to chill.

Other than that, the concert was great. :D I actually LOVED all the performers. Last year, I sort of dozed off during the first half but this year, it was exciting the whole time. I thought HaHa's performance was so cute and the girl who was chosen was really lucky. :lol: I did guess that BEAST was going to come out first and it was a great beginning. It was perfect because the concert needed some energy to get it going. I thought the brother and sister duo (brother playing instrument and sister singing Amazing Grace) was super cute. :) 2PM had a lot of energy on stage and it was really amazing seeing them perform live. Khun looked super hot (fell in love with him at the hotel) as did the rest of the boys. It was so hot when he started speaking in English. I melted. ;) Kim Jong Kook's performance was awesome too and I loved it when HaHa joined in. Then he started singing Turbo's Goodbye Yesterday and I totally went crazy. I love that song.

Of course, meeting them outside of the concert was really amazing. My friends and I checked in to Sheraton on Thursday and so we saw and met a lot of the singers. :lol: I'll talk about my favorite 2 experiences. :) The first one is of BEAST, the second is of 2PM. We actually didn't stay in the hotel much during the day, it was only on Thursday that we mostly stayed in because we checked in and didn't feel like going out much. On Friday and Saturday, we were pretty much out during the day just having fun so I'm really happy that we got the opportunity to meet them. :)

We just checked in to Sheraton and had just gone up to our room when we decided to come back down to the front desk because we felt bad for these guys who came in from the airport with us because they had trouble getting a room and we were gonna offer them our room to share if they wanted to. Well, we were on the 15th floor and when the elevator opened there were 2 really good looking Asian guys in there. :lol: I'm actually not familiar with BEAST and have only listened to a few of their songs so I didn't even know it was Doo Joon and Yoseob. :rolleyes: I was just texting because my other friends hasn't showed up at the hotel yet, when all of a sudden my friend pops out: "Hey, I like your shirt." I was like, wait, that's her pick up line, so I looked really closely at them. Then Doo Joon seemed a little confused so she pointed to her shirt then pointed to him and gave him the thumbs up sign. It was so cute when he was like: "Oh, thank you thank you." It was so adorable. So we introduced ourselves and Doo Joon goes, "My name is Doo Joon. It's very nice to meet you" and shook our hands. We like almost died. B) So we got out of the elevator and goes to the front desk to see if the 2 guys from the airport was still there. They weren't so we circled in to the gift shop because we haven't eaten all day. It just so happens that Doo Joon and Yoseob was in there too buying drinks and stuff. So my friend and I went up to them and asked for pictures. I would've thought all the fans waiting and nudging each other a couple of feet away (Lol) have already asked them already but we were the first ones. I felt kinda bad because the cashier kept asking us if we wanted to buy something and I kept saying, yes, yes, we will but we soon forgot to buy anything. We did return like an hour later and bought some food though. :P So Doo Joon took pictures with us and that's when all the fans started swarming in. They were really sweet and I swear, they took pictures with ALL the fans.I didn't hear them turn any fan down. :D There was a really hilarious part to the story. So me and one of my friends have already taken pics with Doo Joon, but my other friend hadn't since he took our pictures. So while I was taking their picture, Doo Joon goes: "Are you a singer?" but we heard "Are you a senior?" and so my friend goes "Umm..no, I'm a Junior". Lmao. Doo Joon looked confused and that was when we finally got it that he said "singer" not "senior" so my friend goes "Oh no, no, I'm just a fan". :lol: That was so cute and funny but my friend did get mistaken a lot the whole time we were in the hotel as a singer. Some chicks even ran up to him only to realize he wasn't from BEAST or 2PM. :huh: Anyways, so we went up the escalators and saw that the rest of BEAST was outside and once again, we asked for pics and they were all really nice. I think I took pictures with everyone except for like 2 members because some chicks kept on just grabbing on to their arms and making their friends take pictures. <_< I was like, man, that was rude, they didn't even asked and I did.

Okay, so I knew that 2PM's flight was supposed to land at 3:10 but was getting here early around 2:45 since I was at the airport earlier that day. So my friends and I waited for a while, got news that they were getting held up so went to the shopping place connected to the hotel to check things out. We returned when this car (was it a black van or something? I don't even remember) came in and everyone was like, oh, that's not 2PM and so people were disappointed when all of a sudden Taec pops out!!! :huh: Gyah! Then it was total chaos and EVERYONE from downstairs ran up stairs (I think someone fell) and all the people sitting near the hotel doors ran outside. The boys walked in really fast and got to the elevators really soon after. Well, I couldn't find my friend and I learned later that she had gotten on the elevator to see if she can meet 2PM. I got on the elevator a little later with 2PM's luggage. <_< Well, while I was with 2PM's luggage, she and my other friend was with 2PM on their floor. *jealous* Apparently, my other friend, he accidently leaned on the buttons and floor 21 was pressed. They were like, what the heck, but had to wait for the elevator to go down to floor 15 where we stayed. Well, it opened and 2PM was all waiting around the elevators waiting for their luggage because it was sent up to floor 22 (by mistake? I dunno but I know the luggage was going up to floor 22 since I was on that elevator) and so my friends just got out. :) They went up to Taec and asked if they can take pictures or something and Taec said: "Sorry, we can't." so my friends said bye and went down the hall. What they didn't know was that the hotel doesn't wrap around and when they reached then end of the hall, they were like, oh snaps. :P So, Sheraton has indents in the wall before the doors of the rooms so they both pressed against the door. :lol: My friend started knocking on that random door and my other friend was like, "What the heck, what if someone is in there". So she was like, "Oh man, I don't think she's in there. Let's just go back downstairs." really loud so that 2PM could hear so they didn't embarrass themselves going back to the elevator. Ahaha..if there was a someone in that random room, we're sorry!

So sorry for my long post even though it was only about 2 experiences. I tend to spazz as I write and I write a lot. <_< And wow, just noticed I have a gazillion smilies. O.o

Guest EternalELF

Sorry I cut your post, but KARA was still in L.A. today Sunday right? and when did you meet 2PM. You met all of them at once? wow. How did you get them to sign your stuff? I can't believe you saw Wooyoung...I was looking for him.....grrr....

haha, sorry for all the questions, but would you mind explaining how you met them? dying to know..LOL

actually my friend lives across from them. i visited them and chansung came out twice. the second time i wasnt so starstruck and managed to get autographs. then the 2pm members just keep coming and staying lol. i guess its just luck

they were all so nice. esp junsu

Guest moomoocows

omg i can't believe chansung went to pink's yesterday. my friend and i were in la to do some shopping and semi stalking and running our luck to see if we would run into anyone. we were going to go to pink's cause we wanted to try it out but changed our minds afterward.

just my luck!

Guest EternalELF

lol if anyones interested this is what their autographs look like

kmfwoo.jpg

wooyoung. lol made a mistake on the C. xD my name is Jocelin btw.

kmftaec.jpg

taec <3

kmfkhun.jpg

so hard to get. and it looks like he just scribbled on the paper. but <3 it still

kmfjunsu.jpg

ughhhhh <3 he gave me a hearttttt <3

kmfchan.jpg

bad pen :<

kmf1.jpg

gyuri wrote my name and a heart. again, bad pen. im so dumb :(

will probably post a link to our encounter of junsu later

i feel weird posting this so if anyone thinks i shouldnt ill take em down

Guest bruisedlee

It's so awesome reading about your experiences!

@panamakira, your encounter with 2PM was really cool!

@amaroth, we were in J2, and I wish we were much closer :(

@Kathy, amazing photos! Especially this one!

We thoroughly enjoyed the concert, although the lineup seemed pretty weird to me. Beast opening the show was alright I guess, maybe something energetic to start off the show...but I wish they went on a little later. The Go Korea! segment with all the idols coming out was sort of ~spoilerish~ with 2PM & Kara going on stage before their sets. And then Lee Eun-mi performing after 2PM was a bit anti-climactic. Other than that all the performances and all the songs were awesome.

The Hollywood Bowl was really beautiful, too. I couldn't imagine holding KMF anywhere else. This was our first time going, btw. Everyone had fun. It's also cool to know that we enjoyed the show with 18,000 people!

btw this shot I took freaked me out a bit...but in a good way :P

2dm5l6w.jpg

Hyun Seung looking straight at me?! I was sitting way back in J2! lol

mh4n00.jpg

Haha dousing himself with water lol

On to our encounters at the Sheraton...

We arrived at the hotel Saturday afternoon :( and while we were trying to check in early, we heard screaming from the lobby, then up the stairs and towards the hotel's driveway. Somebody told us Beast just came out. We ran towards the bus that was going to take them to HB but they've already boarded and even rolled the window shades down! lol. I saw a glimpse of Kim Jong-kook boarding as well. While we were hanging out by the bus my sister saw the Wonder Girls head to the parking garage, and she said nobody even made much of a fuss over them.

After all that excitement we got our room, took our luggage up to the 11th floor and headed to the Bowl.

Saturday/Sunday night after the concert, we hung out in the lobby hoping to see some idols...we stayed until 4am with no luck of seeing anyone. But it was fun talking to other fans and hearing about their stories. Much more amusing was hearing all the fanboys brag about their encounters!

Sunday morning...we started getting ready around 10 and pretty much knew there was nothing left to be seen. Before we checked out I told my niece and her friends that we should head down to the lobby to do some stalking, lol. That was around 12 noon. When we left the room we came across the cleaning lady and asked her if she's seen any of the idols and if she knew which floor they stayed on. She said she's seen some of them on the 21st floor, and that fans even came up on Saturday to ask for autographs. So anyway, we headed down to the lobby and waited. Nothing eventful happened.

Somewhere around 12:25pm I tell the girls that we need to go back to our room, get our stuff and check out (we've asked the hotel to give us an extension, hehe). So we get on the elevator and on a whim decided to check out the 21st floor. Sure enough once the elevator doors opened we see this middle-aged musician lugging his equipment with him. We said kamsamnida for a good show and he gave us a smile back.

We see more cleaning ladies and asked one of them if the idols have left or not. She said "I can't tell you that information." So we casually walked around the left wing of the 21st floor, passed by one of the rooms that was being cleaned and saw that it was just as small as ours. We were about to head down when my niece started freaking out saying Seung Yeon of Kara was approaching us. She looked smaller than on stage, and was really skinny. She was wearing a hoodie and something like track shorts and flip-flops. Her right arm was in a cast. I also thanked her for coming and asked if we can take a picture with her, to which she shook her head and said something in Korean...I asked her if she was OK and motioned towards my arm, and she said ne...

So around 12:40 we're back at the lobby to check out. As I turned around from the counter, I see this really cute guy standing behind the shelf with the KMF boss man in the suit and some other people. I thought, hmmm...is he one of the dancers? He's got a cute haircut. They all looked serious. Blank faces. My niece said "It's Chansung!" really quietly...and then they started walking towards me...As Chansung was getting nearer I said "Hi Chansung!" but no reaction from him! I think I said thank you for coming, but what I remember the most was when I told him "I love you! Love you, love you, love you! Come back soon! Saranghaeyo!" In the middle of that we saw him smirk just a tiny bit...but he looked really stone cold lol! Then Chansung and his entourage faded into the exit to the parking garage. I thought the straight face was because he's not allowed to interact with the fans, but after a few hours we found out that his passport was missing. Maybe they were going to the Consulate to get a new passport? idk...

On Chansung...

Chansung looked younger than twenty...his complexion seemed fairer/paler than what I see on the MVs (makeup and spray tan, lol)...he looked really fresh, I didn't notice his eyebags :D his hair was unstyled - just a cute, short mop with his fringe/bangs covering his left eye...Those few short seconds he walked past me was nothing short of heavenly...I think I was close to passing out! He's my favorite 2PM member as well. Really. I just about died :D

I really feel bad that he lost his passport (or somebody stole it)...but is he back in Korea now? I hope so.

Guest APXIII

If you live in LA, it's on TV!! Channel KTN...44?

Omg, aw I missed it!

Ktime should let us know when and where it'll air on tv ><;

Anyways lucky people you!

I always say I'll stay at the sponsoring hotel ever since I missed the chance when DBSK came (my #1 fandom) and end up not doing so x0

It's 'cause I live in the area, about a 40 minute drive...

I will be going to the Bay Area for college this coming year though so anybody from up there we can start planning so I can stay at the sponsoring hotel for next year's concert? lol

Guest skim072

heyy you guys.

i'm trying to figure out who exactly the people i met at the hotel were on saturday night.

i think your name was kim? lol. not too sure. but it was a group of ppl from east bay (girl + guy + lil 9 year old).

with that little 9-10 year old kid.. we kept running into each other on every single floor we were at...

and eventually just chilled in the lobby...

i'd greatly appreciate it if you could PM me hahaha.

Guest Cheon Changmin

I loved the concert! Like a 100 times more than last year's, I got to meet all 2pm in the hotel and all of b2ast as well, I met SoHee and Hye Rim at the elevator, and SoHee gladly received my gift <3!, also I gave another present to Chansung for all 2pm! I saw Kara in the lobby but I didn't meet my fave WG: Ye eun and SunYe =(

What really surprised me is (at least towards me) that B2AST's manager was super cool towards fans and the boys are absolutely sweet, my flight left at 1:20 pm on the day B2AST left, so I saw them in the airport, and my mom encouraged me to go to them and I had this small convo with HyunSeung, he kind of messed in his autograph so he was trying to fix it XDDDD, so adorable, he is my favorite member now ^^':

Me: Shilejiman ssain hae juseyo? (excuse me can you please sign?)

HS: Ah ne ne!

Me: Oje neomu neomu charhaesseoyo! (you did really well yesterday)

HS: O! geureyo? (oh really?)

Me: Gureomnyeo!

HS: What's your name?

Me: Carolina

HS: o.O... how?

Me: C A R

HS: (writing) C A L...

Me: uh... like "R"

HS: O.O?

Me: Chamkammanyo! *showing him a post it with my name in korean*

HS: aaah

Then he kept staring at the autograph with a worried expression and played with the pen in his hand, then he wrote after "calo" (lol) 읔... 카롤리나!! ^^' (like oops... "Carolina" ^^') he kept staring at it some more and then he wrote: "Happy day!!" After that he kind of contemplated the cd and nodded to himself and gave it to me.

HS: Where are you from?

Me: Mekshikoin yeyo (I'm mexican)

HS: Oh!

Me: Jinjja kamsahabnida! (thanks a lot)

HS: Ne! kamsahabnida!

Pictures:

P04-05-10_00.58.jpg

P04-05-10_00.58[1].jpg

P04-05-10_00.59.jpg

And my only 2pm sign...

P04-05-10_01.01.jpg

Guest bruisedlee

What really surprised me is (at least towards me) that B2AST's manager was super cool towards fans and the boys are absolutely sweet

From what I've seen in the fancams and such, yeah...I'm quite surprised too. That's really how it should be! :P

Archived