HyunA’s “Change” MV slapped with 19+ rating!

Guest zahieyjunki

Guest zahieyjunki

HyunA's "Change" MV slapped with 19+ rating!

4Minute HyunA’s solo debut music video ‘Change’ has been given the ‘19 restriction’ label by KBS.

"After deliberation, the music video has been deemed too sexual, so it will only be viewable for a 19+ age audience,” a Cube Entertainment rep revealed, going on to say that the company would respect this decision and begin plans for a re-edited version of the MV that will be submitted later for approval.

A staff said on 14th January, “The MV is said to have contain some sexual references in it. We will accept the restriction. But we are planning to do some editing to the MV and request for re-examination from the KBS board for the MV.

Do you think HyunA's video should be restricted? Tell us your thoughts!

Assuming that the MV received this warning for the sexual dance moves, I wonder if the choreography will be changed (no pun intended). Stay tuned for more on this issue & a second version of HyunA's MV soon!

UPDATE: SBS has announced that the MV will be restricted for a 15+ audience, and MBC has announced that the MV will still be viewable for all audiences. (Keep in mind that the Korean Ministry never officially banned this MV.)

Currently, the song has been the topic amongst fans and netizens for the ‘pelvic dance’, and it features BEAST JunHyung.

cr : allkpop & k-bites

2wnnz7s.jpg

3956890227_0765baa0e0_o.jpg

3.jpg

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does that mean Hyuna is not allowed to watch her own MV? :lol:

Hahaha think so

She'll change her choreography for her prrformance can on air ?

Guest Tofu_Cloud

WHAT THE HELL? are u kidding? am i watching the wrong vid? i seen wayyy worse...

actually her vid is incredibley boring.. its nothing different from a lot of videos i;ve seen *yawns*

its just her dancing chest bumping and hip thrusting, its pretty much 80% dance video.

maybe im watching wrong one??????

LOL what? I've seen way way way way way worse. Vids that include lyrics AND choreography and the MV itself that suggest sexual intentions.

Guest angelixers

Isn't that girl underage? I don't need anyone to call out Miley Cyrus ever again... Lol @ HyunA popping her 17 year old pikapikachu in shorts or SoHee getting her Beyonce on in tiny richard simmons outfits not really shocking anyone...

The song is catchy though. I like it :P

I saw this coming XD Well the video is probably not THAT sexual BUT don't forget Hynah is only 17 years old and Cube Ent. tries to present her in this video as the "korean sex symbol". She is kind a too young for this kind of image. Its just my opinion.^.^

Guest janelleski

i have sensed this the moment i saw the MV. it's really a wrong move for cube since hyunah is just 17 or 18 and their from korea. lol.

as for me, the song is catchy. but i don't find the mv sexual and even hot.

also, hyunah (or cube) is so conscious on her sexy image. did they pattern her on miley?

i don't hate the girl, but it seems that they're following the footsteps of the great miley.

Guest Amethist

Haha that's the first thing that popped my mind too :lol: !

I think they're being way too strict, I don't think it looks that sexual, if this is 19+ already, then how many of the Western MVs promoted there are 19+? I bet a lot :P..

Guest bitter SOOweet

My same exact thought lol.

Er, i don't really think it's that bad -_-;

Yes it is a bit on the "sexy" side esp for her age but to the point to ban it......... ierno....

Archived