HyunA’s “Change” MV slapped with 19+ rating!

Guest zahieyjunki

Guest crazyfrog

really? this MV doesn't really have anything to be 19+ for... well, it's not like this rating's gonna stop anyone from watching it, if they haven't already watched it...

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what's the point of re-editing the MV when so many have already watched the INAPPROPRIATE version?!

I personally HATE her Change song and MV

It's not classy at all and she just tries WAY TOO hard.

c'mon Cube Entertainment, give HyunAh some better stuff!!!

i feel like i'm watching some human trafficing video

the fact that she can't even watch her own mv is just HILARIOUS :lol:

tho, i'm not surprise. totally saw that one comming

wow some of you guys are comparing korean mvs to american mvs

two COMPLETELY different cultures

its probably shocking to them but not for americans

this video was released to korea, not the U.S.

seriously :rolleyes:

OH PLEASE! What's so provocative about this vid that is too much for younger audience. Even SNSD is wearing those super hot hot pants so why is this any different. Sexy dance moves? What about Kara's butt shaking and bare midriff for the Mister song? There are so many more examples..

Sure this vid is sexy, that's because hyunah IS sexy and exudes sex appeal. But is you just watch the choreography alone it's pretty much the same as every other MV. Same for her clothes.

But good for her, free hype and publicity

Guest <3goesDOKIDOKI

it was probably the combination of the crotch thrusting and those short shorts.

they should change one or the other =P

Guest angelixers

wow some of you guys are comparing korean mvs to american mvs

two COMPLETELY different cultures

its probably shocking to them but not for americans

this video was released to korea, not the U.S.

Nobody was comparing cultures or korean/american mvs. Everyone knows american mvs can be filthy as hell. We were comparing the difference in reactions to HyunA/Miley on soompi. They're both underage. Ain't nobody talking about an adult Michael Jackson or an adult Britney Spears. I hope you see the difference.

Guest Atmosphere.

Wtf... since when popping dance became so sexual. :huh:

I thought the video was hot, nothing like sexual.. the hell is wrong with them 0_0

Then they should ban Britney Spears music video in Korea if they think HyunA's music video was too sexual. Gawd. Same for Michael Jackson, cause he has many music video where he's doing sexual dances... goodness.

Guest christelle-g

I expected this since I watched the MV.

I though it's a bit provocative for Korea, so yeah, not a big surprise for me.

But they are a little bit late....

Guest cerulean.skies

So, it's okay for Super Junior to have a pelvic thrust dance and Hyuna can't? Because the only thing I saw that was unusually sexual was that, and maybe flirting with the rapper. Nothing that's NC17.

LOL I agree. But girls find men with sexual prowess very masculine and hot. A girl with sexuality? um... you know the flowery derogatory language that comes with that. and i know people are going to bring the whole "she's only 17" thing up, but face it - even if she was 27, you people would still think she's slutty. the 17 year old thing is just really a cover-up for what you people think about women who don't put themselves up as chaste angels. hey, and in a year, she'll be 18 - technically an adult in North American terms. let's see if people suddenly decide that one year makes an adult enough difference for her to decide what she wants to do. and if you're going to use the "zomg she's a role model for little girls and all little girls are gonna get pregnant because of her" argument... well, g dragon is loved by many young fangirls as well, and look, he had "sex" on-stage lmfao. i'm sure he's more likely to get those fangirls pregnant than hyunah. please.

Guest EnVogue

lol

Does that mean Hyuna is not allowed to watch her own MV? laugh.gif

i think its a good decision

i mean

....t-aras bo peep has a +19 version too

and compared to hyunash change its like

THE RING I&II vs. disneys scarystories with micky n co.

Archived