HyunA’s “Change” MV slapped with 19+ rating!

Guest zahieyjunki

Guest IckyVicky<3dongbang

I think it's a bit too sexy for her age to be doing. at least she wasn't dry humping a man, but she was dry humping air and the fence. If miley were to do that same exact vid, she'd be called a "Wh0r3" & they're the ~same age.

The songs catchy, and she dances pretty hot and she's improved in her popping, but i think if they kept her in the jean overall outfit or short shorts w/ a longer shirt and not "bumpin" everything/everytime it would have been more age appropriate for hyuna to perform.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest SleepiiDreamer

honestly, i didnt think it was that bad. maybe it was the attire. if they did it with more clothes on (lol) it would prolly be ok.

right now, with the amt of clothes on & that kind of choreog, it just gives off a provocative feel.

Guest deeLOVELY

wow some of you guys are comparing korean mvs to american mvs

two COMPLETELY different cultures

its probably shocking to them but not for americans

this video was released to korea, not the U.S.

I think it's a bit too sexy for her age to be doing. at least she wasn't dry humping a man, but she was dry humping air and the fence. If miley were to do that same exact vid, she'd be called a "Wh0r3" & they're the ~same age.

The songs catchy, and she dances pretty hot and she's improved in her popping, but i think if they kept her in the jean overall outfit or short shorts w/ a longer shirt and not "bumpin" everything/everytime it would have been more age appropriate for hyuna to perform.

I agree.

i thnk her biggest problem is that she's too sexual for her age.

shes a young young girl and its realy kinda uncomfortable watching her doin her sexy dances and realizing in the middle of it that shes underage.

i thought it was pretty slutty... especially since shes young but i dont know haha

its nothing compared to american music videos though thats for sure

Guest colloquy

So, it's okay for Super Junior to have a pelvic thrust dance and Hyuna can't? Because the only thing I saw that was unusually sexual was that, and maybe flirting with the rapper. Nothing that's NC17.

Guest Dorkiilove

So, it's okay for Super Junior to have a pelvic thrust dance and Hyuna can't? Because the only thing I saw that was unusually sexual was that, and maybe flirting with the rapper. Nothing that's NC17.

It's 15+..

Guest Dorkiilove

Wait, Don't don was 15+? I still don't see the need for a four year discrepancy

o-o No, No.

UPDATE: SBS has announced that the MV will be restricted for a 15+ audience, and MBC has announced that the MV will still be viewable for all audiences. (Keep in mind that the Korean Ministry never officially banned this MV.)

Guest chopper!

imho, i thought it wasn't sexual. but kids all over probably already seen it so yeah...hm. oh well, doesn't matter, korean kids can watch it here on youtube freely. x)

15+? isn't hyunah 17? so she can watch it now, yay! lols, i can watch it too...

Guest Dorkiilove

Then why did KBS say it's 19+? Is it different for every station?

:x Thats what it sounds like.

It's different for every station I think

wow some of you guys are comparing korean mvs to american mvs

two COMPLETELY different cultures

its probably shocking to them but not for americans

this video was released to korea, not the U.S.

agree...

Archived