Superstar K Winner, Seo In Gook [서인국]

baoi

More song suggestions on Instagram from our cute fox!:heart:

He likes blues, and he asked us:  "Do you like blues?"

- "Evil Twin" by Buddy Guy

- "Heart of Mine" by Norah Jones / The Peter Malick Group .... Beautiful song!

- "Gravity" by John Mayer ....SIG said: "I really like this song" ....And really it is a beautiful song!!!:wub:

Just the thought that he is singing in English makes me giggles!!! :P

• Like 1

Guest phi3nk

OMO Those arms!!! :wub::wub::wub: The best pillow in the world is your man arms, bwuahaha.... suddenly I remember the bought pillow scene in IRY. 

I like his songs choice, though idk some of them since I'm not into Kpop or Korean music. The singers that I've been following are only SIG and Park Hyo Shin (sad, he left Jellyfish a while ago. But good luck to him. And hoping someday SIG would be back again in the music industry, not for fan service Gukkie-yaa!!). It seems he has interest in Blues-Soul-RnB music. I trully miss him sing a song such in the Perfect Fit album. For me personally, it's the best album from Gukkie.

I hope he only got dehydration, not the kind of serious sickness. Since he comes from the country which has different climate than Mongolia. From a cool to dry and extreme temperature, it will make your body shock. Moreover he has such crazy schedule surely it requires good stamina in it.

Can't wait for 2nd Sept to come.

Cqyt-7LUMAA9SOP.jpg

Seo In Guk teases for his chemistry with Nam Ji Hyun in 'Shopping King Louie'

Seo-In-Guk,nam-ji-hyun

Aw, aren't they cute?

You have to get excited for upcoming MBC drama 'Shopping King Louie' because once 'W' is over, you're gonna be craving something new to watch!  And looks like there will be super cute chemistry between the leads in this drama, too.

Seo In Guk posted a new picture onto his Instagram on August 26 of himself with his co-star, Nam Ji Hyun.  He looks down abashed while she pets his head, making everyone go awwww.  She really takes on her character well, wearing countrified attire with a curly perm.  He captioned the picture with, "Again, Bok Shil comforting Louie."  Adorbs.

src : http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/08/seo-in-guk-teases-for-his-chemistry-with-nam-ji-hyun-in-shopping-king-louie

Credit @phi3nk

• Like 2

On 8/27/2016 at 5:46 AM, phi3nk said:

OMO Those arms!!! :wub::wub::wub: The best pillow in the world is your man arms, bwuahaha.... suddenly I remember the bought pillow scene in IRY. 

I like his songs choice, though idk some of them since I'm not into Kpop or Korean music. The singers that I've been following are only SIG and Park Hyo Shin (sad, he left Jellyfish a while ago. But good luck to him. And hoping someday SIG would be back again in the music industry, not for fan service Gukkie-yaa!!). It seems he has interest in Blues-Soul-RnB music. I trully miss him sing a song such in the Perfect Fit album. For me personally, it's the best album from Gukkie.

I hope he only got dehydration, not the kind of serious sickness. Since he comes from the country which has different climate than Mongolia. From a cool to dry and extreme temperature, it will make your body shock. Moreover he has such crazy schedule surely it requires good stamina in it.

Can't wait for 2nd Sept to come.

@phi3nk Yes.... those arms!!!!:wub: I LOL with his face on IRY in the Pillow store :D:D:D:D:D

I guess he suffered from dehydration, because one of the things they said was complaining that they were left  in the middle of the desert without water!

Do you know if we are going to have a live stream for SBS this Friday September 2nd, at 10 pm Korea time??? I want to watch the show!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Guest phi3nk

woaaaa.... I miss Yoon Jae.

Wish GukJi will come together celebrating Tvn anniversary. (delulu fan can dream, can I?)

Another pics from Law of the Jungle cast and crew, seems they've dinner together.

@pafaccio you can watch the live streaming in the usual live streaming sites, since the terrestrial channel is relative easier than cable. I mesmerized when there were several sites which willing to broadcast Squad 38 since we had trouble to watch live streaming OCN channel for the predecessor drama before.

@phi3nk I miss Yoon Yoon Jae too!!!!!!!

I know SIG has only one sister, Is this little girl named Seo Yun-I her sister's daughter? I love the idea of him being a good uncle!!!!:wub: It cannot be right? Because she has SIG's same surname!

OMO!!! You can see here https://www.instagram.com/777seofamily/ SIG kissing his niece!!!:wub: I want to kiss him back!!!!!! 

It says "Don't repost"

• Like 2

Guest phi3nk

yess,,, she's his niece. soooo cuuutteee.... 

How can I envying to this adorable little girl??

Can't wait for Louie and LotJ.

@mikmik I haven't found it yet the SSK with english subtitle. Maybe other friends here can help. But sometimes when you have interest with something or someone, just looking at the video or picture is precious enough though you don't know what he's saying.

Just like this mv which describing our feeling and behaviour toward our bias. Coz I'm Sooni, haha....

I like the music. though sadly this kind of music doesn't have many viewers, in contrast with the popular Kpop.

And this video below like the summary of SIG's music and acting carreer.

@pafaccio  I like that he doesn't hide what he was afraid of or interested. His ability to survive and adapt with his environment is great. Salute.

What scares Seo In Guk to death in the jungle?

On September 2, a brand new season of 'Laws of the Jungle' kicked off in Mongolia!

Seo In Guk was one of the celebrities to visit the jungle with the crew, and during his introduction, the staff noticed that the singer/actor is deathly afraid of bugs! You can see in the clip above just how freaked out he gets at the littlest bugs like moths (plus his cute reactions)!

Did you catch Seo In Guk and the rest of the gang on 'Laws of the Jungle in Mongolia'?

cr : http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/09/what-scares-seo-in-guk-to-death-in-the-jungle

[instiz] TVN CELEBRATES THEIR 10 YEARS WITH AN AWARD CEREMONY TOP10 VOTING

7c681c8ea34a6c7b9c6d40ba12a3cc29.jpg

They're nominations
Drama top10
1. Nine
2. Reply1997
3. Dear my friends
4. Oh Haeyoung again
5. Oh my ghostess
6. Let's eat 2
7. Misaeng
8. Reply 1994
9. Signal
10. Reply 1988

de38a5821eb37feac31512d5feaa0896.jpg

Actors
1. Jo Jinwoong
2. Kim Hyesoo
3. Lee Jehoon
4. Seo Hyujin
5. Sung Dongil
6. Ra Miran
7. Yoon Dujun
8. Park Bogum
9. Ryu Junyeol
10. Eric

SIG also in the nominee (but maybe he's not in the top ten) :(

2a596b67d7cf819e71e423ee9a779275.jpg

Best kiss scenes
1. I need romance 2012. Lee Jinwook and Jung Yoomi
2. Reply 1997. Seo Inguk and Jung Eunji
3. Reply 1988. Ahn Jaehong and Lee Minji
4. Oh Haeyoung again. Eric and Seo Hyunjin
5. High school king of Savvy. Seo Inguk and Lee Hana
6. Oh my ghostess. Jo Jungsuk and PArk Boyoung
7. Reply 1994. Jungwoo and Go Ara
8. Reply 1988. Park Bogum and Hyeri
9. Oh Haeyoung again. Ye Jiwon and Kim Jiseok
10. Let's eat 2. Yoon Dojun and Seo Hyunjin

986bc5968af1909ece3a8e95dc076ef5.jpg

Best chemistry
1. Oh Haeyoung again. Lee Hanwee and Kim Mikyung
2. Journey to the west. Ahn Jaehyun and Eun Jiwon
3. Misaeng. Lee Sungmin, Im Siwan and Kim Daemyung.
4. 3 meals a day. Nah Youngseok and Lee Seojin
5. Reply 1988. Ahn Jaehong and Ryu Joonyeol
6. 3 meals a day. Sanchae and Byeolie
7. 3 meals a day. Cha Seungwon and Yoo Haejin
8. Reply 1997. Seo Inguk and Hoya
9. Reply 1988. Ra Miran, Lee Injwa and Kim Seonyoung
10. Signal. Lee Jehoon and Jo Jinwoong

There is also the bromance between Lee Min Suk and Lee Hyun Suk (SIG+SIG) in this category kkeke.... His double role is jjang!
original post: http://www.instiz.net/pt/4058749

1. The Geniusㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ Please let The Genius win an award
2. Wow these are all unique in their genres.. They're all good programs
3. To the programs to the actors, they're all distinct in their own way ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ..For me it would be Nine (Drama) 3 meals a day (Variety) Jo Jinwoong (actors) Cha Seungwon (variety people) Reply 1997 (best kiss) and Cha Seungwon, Yoo Haejin (best chemistry)
4. I wish Signal or Reply received an award
5. Personally the kiss between Jung Woo and Go Ara in Reply94 was the best... I played the same scene over 15 times
6. Why isn't our Eunji mentioned in the actors sectionㅠㅠㅠ TvNㅠㅠㅠ She was the main in Reply's first season
7. They're seriously all uniqueㅜㅠㅠ I'm rooting for signal
8. I'm voting for Park Bogum...
9. The best kiss was from 1994.
10. Hul how am I going to pick... Seo Inguk must win an awardㅋㅋ

cr: http://pann-choa.blogspot.com/2016/09/instiz-tvn-celebrates-their-10-years.html

Let's make it happen. Vote SIG (he's almost in every category. He's TVN Legend) visit and vote in  http://tvn10festival.interest.me/awards 

His nominees in the TV Content (Reply 1997, HKoS), Actor, Best Kiss (Reply 1997, HKoS), Best Chemie (SIG-Hoya, SIG+SIG).

Go Go Go... !!!