Superstar K Winner, Seo In Gook [서인국]

baoi

Guest asmaraseo

@ituaku, aww... such a gentleman greeting everyone, love it gukkieah :wub: how did u make the vid appears chingu? i can only copy paste the url but then it only shows the url address, no vids or pics

btw i miss the heart and laughing emoticons on prev soompi display, why did they changed that to this plain white not so friendly display?

Hi guys... it feels good to be back here. Also i'm a little worried about I Remember You. I Really hate that it's not getting much buzz on drama fan blogs. And the last time he left a reality variety to do a movie, it wasn't so good. I'm a sucker for karma stuff so I'm just baselessly worries. But from the photos he loooks so darn good with Jang Nara. I HOPE Korea will love this show. KOREA AND THE WORLD!

• Like 4

Guest phi3nk

cr : uploader

omoooo.... i'm out of the blue...

suddenly i fall in love with blue colour...

150518_8.jpg

150518_9.jpg 150518_7.jpg

cr : seogane

good job seogane!!! whoever you are, really really amazing. 

@jennelyoung88 thanks chingu, don't worry you're not the only one in an awe everytime looking at his pics. me too...

until now, i'm still learning how to insert picture and video. idk if you have any problem inserting picture using url and attachment. to me, it seems need longer time to do that than before, cause my connection keep loading and loading. and i'm not patient enough waiting until it's done. right now i only use old method, copy paste, but the problem is sometimes the pics broken. do you have any ideas chingu?? 

​i didn't try to post video yet so i don't know how to do too..yes i have a problem on inserting photos sometimes it really takes a long time,and my face is like this,:angry: haha.. don't have any ideas..maybe our chinggu here have some??

• Like 3

@ituaku, aww... such a gentleman greeting everyone, love it gukkieah :wub: how did u make the vid appears chingu? i can only copy paste the url but then it only shows the url address, no vids or pics

btw i miss the heart and laughing emoticons on prev soompi display, why did they changed that to this plain white not so friendly display?

​me too!! i miss those emoticons,and hope they will add like in yahoo messenger theres a lot of emoticons..and i really miss the lol awesome etc. buttons too

• Like 3

Guest phi3nk

7 Beloved South Korean actors we wish would move in next door

by Shelly M on Mon, May 18, 2015

If you could choose any actor in South Korea to live next door to, who would it be? There are so many actors in the industry that have stolen our hearts with their appearance, on-screen roles, and dynamic personalities that you seriously want to live in the same neighborhood with them. Their "Gangnam Style" is so appealing you wish they would literally just move in.

This list is devoted to the actors I feel would make perfect neighbors. Read through my list, pick your favorites, and feel free to add your own kindhearted guys to the group.

6. Seo In Guk

seoinguk_UZxcIhX.jpg

I am in love with his singing voice! The hot actor can serenade neighbors all he wants, and I doubt he will receive any complaints. In addition, he had fangirls swooning all over the world with his role as Yoon Yoon Jae in the 2012 TvN drama Answer Me 1997.

yessss.... i would like if he come to be my neighbour. i'll visiting him everyday just to chit chat, singing, and share meals together. sometimes fishing and cooking in the weekend. my oh my.... daydreaming !!!

Guest asmaraseo

@phi3nk, in guk as my neighbour? yes, pleaseee! i'd clean his house everyday wholeheartedly, no payment, just that smiling eyes :wub:

gorgeous photos up there, wonder who is this seogane, she/he really knows the best spot to get in guk on cam! AWESOME!

oh chingus, i always wonder why i couldnt find any vids from in guk concert back in 2012 and the japan impact show case? i'd LOVE to see those performances, i only found small footages on fan made MV, in guk looks GORGEOUS :wub: but no proper vids and pics so far, waeee... maybe i need to upgrade my hunting skillz hehe...

Guest phi3nk

@asmaraseo are you sure you just want his smiling eyes??? ;) i am a greedy person, at least i want him make a private concert, singing couple of hours as payback, hahaha.... 

do you know guys, his pose remind me of my favorite manga

150518_1.jpg

7.png

Guest asmaraseo

@phi3nk and @mingmangming, o my gosh, really guys??? i LOVE sinichi kudo too!!! lol, i spent my younger time with that manga hoping that he will have romantic scene with the girl, which never happened as i expected. so, i think i'll get that from in guk with nara shi :wub: its really funny that we share something in common other than in guk :P

@asmaraseo i found these videos..but sorry its not the japan impact..i think this is the jellyfish concert in japan? i know someone posted some of this videos especially the "Can't take my eyes off you" video..and i'm sure you watched it already^_^:wub: i love this video..he is so sexy dancing while singging:wub:

credit to the owners of these videos and to the owner of this playlist

credit to the uploader 

I think this was the time of his We can dance tonight album?

@phi3nk Shinichi Kudo is one of my favorite anime in detective conan,since then i was hooked in detective thing!kekeB):wub:

Edited by jennelyoung88
  • Like 3

ssii_MG_4146-thumb-650x433-55926.jpg

ssii_MG_6714-thumb-650x433-55928.jpg

_ssiiMG_4107-thumb-650x433-55930.jpg

ssii_MG_4537-thumb-650x433-55927.jpg

ssii_MG_6829-thumb-650x433-55929.jpg

tumblr_ncjg5kgzBu1tt098uo1_540.jpg

tumblr_ncjg5kgzBu1tt098uo3_540.jpg

tumblr_na5eheGJgr1tt098uo1_400.jpg

tumblr_na5eheGJgr1tt098uo2_400.jpg

tumblr_na5eheGJgr1tt098uo3_540.jpg

10645241_467630403377461_46421608629565710649911_467630363377465_89098637009225110635833_467630433377458_796459934828319

10712729_470502633090238_384696133627456

10294354_470502619756906_435568301601457

10289893_473355986138236_27193083213675710687033_473356056138229_371781166722936

credits to:

http://seoingukie.tumblr.com/post/98514906327/impact-fan-meeting-in-japan

http://www.asian-hana.com/2014/08/post-380.html

http://seoingukie.tumblr.com/post/94438948747/impact-fan-meeting-in-japan

http://www.seoinguk.jp/?p=gallery

@asmaraseo here are some pictures i found from his japan impact fan meeting:)

i don't know why when i mention name/s its like this...i did it on my earlier post but this time why i couldn't?maybe signal problem?slow internet? Chinggus are you having a problem like this too?

• Like 4

Guest asmaraseo

@jennelyoung88 awww ... thank you chingu, awesome photos! :wub: woah in guk looks so handsome!!! love love love :wub:  that photo with the children, i assume they're singing shake it up, right? waaa... if only i could watch the vid

Guest phi3nk

yeah Team EngGuk,,, where aareee yyoouuuuu??? long time not hear all of your chatter... hihihi... i miss you guys. ;) (oohhh ... i never thought i would say the word something like that, hehe....) not only kimnabong, i think we all here feel the same way.

@ilynnsg who are they in that pic? what i know that the uploader (the guy in the middle/behind in guk) is the owner/ president of gym something like that. and i found also the other celebs in his insta. is it mean in guk take a gym exercise to prepare his role in new drama or is it his daily routine?? ooohhh... talking exercise remind me of my belly fat, :w00t: haha... i have to go exercise then.