[Drama 2010] Dandelion Family / Blossom Sisters 민들레 가족

Guest C51236

• Replies 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest samasta93

I couldn't help having tears in my eyes when I saw SK was crying alone in the garden... tears.gif the way she looked at her wedding ring....... oh myyyy so heartbreaking...... tears.gif

I couldn't help having tears in my eyes when I saw SK was crying alone in the garden... tears.gif the way she looked at her wedding ring....... oh myyyy so heartbreaking......  tears.gif

So did her husband go to his first love then?

Oh, I feel bad for her but maybe it's a good thing.  SG had an unresolved love and maybe this situation will allow him to bring closure to that part of his life and move on as well as enjoy his current life.  He should finally be able to get his 'clean break'. (Let's just hope the process is short and not too painful for all those involved)

Hey, Am I the only one who literally hate SG & SH's son? I understand wanting to be acknowledge and accepted but he's doing it at the expense of hurting SG's wife and daughters. 

episode 48 ratings: 13.1% (2010.07.18 TNmS 제공)

Episode 48 LYJ cuts:

Part 1/2 http://www.youtube.c...h?v=r3q4i5I9JAg

part 2/2 http://www.youtube.c...h?v=wOBw1v5rWy0

credit:TheLilyHua YT

2010071821141393638_1.jpg

Credi:tNaver/as tagged

Yes the scene in the garden was really tear worthy..Seeing the husband crying watching his wife was even more emotional.

I also found it really great the acting in the scene where he has all the family in the living room. Kim Dong Wook caught my

attention the most. I thought his facial expressions in those scenes were great and he didn't even speak in that scene.

so what was the reason for SG's first love leaving him after their night together those donkey years ago? i haven't had time to fully watch this drama so just skimped through some of the episodes but only watched in full the few recent episodes. from what i know ... she was the one to walk away (whatever the reason) of her own free will? anyway, that son of hers is super creepy in looks & behaviour imo ... which kind of make me non too sympathetic with his character and just want to punch him in the face telling him to stop whinning for his daddy like he's some 5 years old.

and while i thought the wife was pretty annoying with her eldest son-in-law attachment & her hysterics ... the ex annoys me even more when she start acting like she's the abandoned wife.

i know yoo dong geun is a veteran actor & all that ... and despite the numerous kdramas i've watched over the years ... i've manage to completely skip most of his dramas ... but urmm ... is his acting always that bland or is it his character supposed to be so bland?

Guest samasta93

So did her husband go to his first love then?

Oh, I feel bad for her but maybe it's a good thing.  SG had an unresolved love and maybe this situation will allow him to bring closure to that part of his life and move on as well as enjoy his current life.  He should finally be able to get his 'clean break'. (Let's just hope the process is short and not too painful for all those involved)

Hey, Am I the only one who literally hate SG & SH's son? I understand wanting to be acknowledge and accepted but he's doing it at the expense of hurting SG's wife and daughters. 

I don't know whether he has decided to go with Seon Hee or not, this is what I'm curious about too. If I'm not mistaken, after MiWon came to the tea house, Seon Hee was alone with Sang Gil and she said "Not this home, has to be Hyung's home."

And then, at home, after recalling back his conversation with Seon Hee, he said something to SK about Jay "hanbon bla bla bla.." and SK's expression cannot be guessed.

Somehow I feel, as a part of his guilt for 'abandoning' a S-O-N and his first love.. he feels like he has to be with them as an atonement for his mistake. But now the question is, how about SK and his daughters?

I think, mostly all of us dislike Jay (every aspects of him) <_<

his smile, his attitude, his appearance.. and so on..

perhaps our opinions would be different, if they found someone who is more capable (good looking :P ) as SangGil's illegitimate son.

I guess, Jay wants the whole world know that he has a father. That his father has a S-O-N.

And now how to resolve this fact is.. up to SangGil. I think, by leaving his family is not a solution.

(maybe all of us gonna stonned him yo if he did so). :phew:

so what was the reason for SG's first love leaving him after their night together those donkey years ago?

At the cliffhanger continuation at the start of ep 47

SG asks SH whether Jay is his son, and why she kept that a secret from him, adding that now knows what brought on their old friend's fatal heart attack. But before she's managed to say more than "I'm sorry", he adds a rider about whether Jay knows that he's his father, to which she nods silently.

Before SG has quite absorbed that extra shock and before SH has had a chance to answer his main question, Jay himself arrives at the teahouse. He overhears SG telling SH it was really evil of her to let him live his life in ignorance of his son's existence, to which she asks him whether he really can't grasp why she couldn't tell him or what she has gone through herself,

He asks why didn't she tell him instead of leaving for the States (we gather from earlier episodes this was at her father's existence, since he wanted to separate the couple in view of SG's lowly social status before he rose in the world through his own efforts) and she explains that she didn't know she was pregnant herself until she arrived in the States, and by that time it was too late. She could have at least written to her, he protests, but she asks him what good would that have done. He was serving in Kangwon in the border zone with no chance of a release from his military duties, so what could he have done about her predicament? She decided it was her fault alone, and she had to take sole responsibility for it. It wasn't something she should lay on SG's shoulders. "And I still think that way now" she concludes, at which SG furiously tells her to stop being 잘난척, a difficult notion to translate, but he's in effect accusing her of making a martyr of herself, presenting as noble self-sacrifice what he's inclined to see as selfish cowardice. Without reacting to that, she adds that when Jay was three she was shocked to hear the news that SG had got married. She never imagined he would marry so soon. Even when she first found out he was married, she should still have told him, he insists. But by that time he was working in Saudi Arabia and his wife was pregnant with her first child, she protests. Knowing the truth would have faced SG will an intolerable dilemma, and she decided she had to spare him the need to choose between her and his wife, and his two children. At that point, Jay decides to come in and we cut back to MW and JW at the house.

Have to rush off now, but I'll try to find some time later to say a bit about the other queries, unless someone else manages to help out the non-Korean speakers before I get chance to.

Wow I must admit that I am surprised by the dislike towards Jay. I don't think his character is so bad. The acting definetly leaves something to be desired and they definetly could have found a better actor-preferably one that was actually left handed :D to play

the part but in the end especially the last episode I rather liked him with the "sisters".

We've been annoyed by a few characters in this drama...but the annoying part seems  to be their acting. I feel that all the actors are pretty good. 

I just watched episode36 with subs and that scene where Dr. Kim comes in to the restaurant and beats up his wife..made me tear up watching again. that was a great scene.   

Two episodes to go. I will definetly miss KDW and LYJ. From news KDW has another role already lined up and Yoonji has decided to go and travel a bit before taking on anything else. I think for men at KDW's age they work as much as possible before they have to go for military service. Both of them have done really well in studies. Yoonji graduated with A plus. and KDW just got a graduate degree earing an A....both are smarties it seems:)

http://nanumnews.com...2&section=sc208

Mon 19/07/2010  MBC weekend drama series 'Dandelion Family' had a 15.3% (AGB Nielsen Media metropolitan -based) and has recorded its highest ratings .

Credit:Naver

Note:I've been posting the Tns ratings which are always percentage wise lower for some reason. But good to know the ratings are up and newsworthy!

The other article was about HW and JH's couple pajamas :lol:

http://stylem.mt.co....44115873&type=1

2010072016344115873_1.jpg2010072016344115873_2.jpg

I have had a little issue with them wearing the same pajams for so many episodes and was happy to see another set mentioned above:P ..still they could have had a cuter pair but I shouldn't complain

May contain Spoilers

Here are episode 49 and 50 previews;

I will use google translated text so it may not make sense :P

Episode 49:

제이한테 당분간 아버지 노릇 좀 해줄게...

상길은 숙경에게 재훈을 받아들여 달라고 이야기하고, 숙경은 그런 상길이 미우면서도 한편으론 맘이 아프다. 재하와 혜원은 숙경의 마음을 달래주기 위해 식구들과 함께 외식에 나서지만 옆 테이블에서 다정히 식사를 하던 상길과 선희, 재훈과 마주치게 된다. 집을 나갈 결심으로 나서던 숙경은 상...

TRANSLATION:

The stories have received the best quality of sukgyeongege jaehun andSukgyeongeun such a letdown, but the best quality on the other hand hurts our feelings .Loading and soothe the mind to give the goose a sukgyeongui with my family to eat , but thenBe patient at the next table was eating the best quality , and Sunny , jaehun will encounter .Decided to leave home and face the best quality naseodeon sukgyeongeun struckMeanwhile, the difficulty of drying himself to pour out the best quality figure ...

Episode 50:

더 이상 미안해하지 말아요!

결국 상길은 집을 나서고, 선희는 숙경을 찾아와 자신이 한국을 떠날테니 오해를 풀고 예전으로 돌아가 달라고 부탁한다. 혜원은 능력을 인정받아 회사에 복직되고, 노식도 숙경에게 지원을 받아 포장마차를 시작한다. 상길은 집으로 돌아오고, 선희는 약속대로 한국을 떠난다. 얼마후, 우연히 ...TRANSLATION:

Eventually the best quality moving out of the house , Sunny sukgyeongeul 'll come and they leave KoreaClear the air and go back to the past is asking .In recognition of the ability of the company reinstated the goose isNosikdo sukgyeongege begins to stand with support .For best quality back home , leaving Sunny in Korea , as promised .After a while , and coincidentally, the birthday of jaehun invited to jaehun sukgyeongeun learned andOnsikgudeulyi together, counts 10,002 . The family gathered in one place for a long timeSmiling happily loading their press toward the camera shutter .  

Some new pictures from the imbc.com site:

http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/dandelion/photo/index.html

There are three different sets of pictures..probably around 15 total...you just have to go to the 3 individual pictures on top click and then you can see the others under it.

credit:imbc.com

Guest samasta93

2 more to go.. and finish..

gonna miss JH-HW.. when will we hear good news about HW??? :phew:

thank you sqd66 for the spoiler and pictures :lol:

Guest samasta93

Am I missing something? Why suddenly I saw HW is already back to her office?

and...

seems like we wouldn't be able to hear good news about HW's pregnancy~? :unsure:

and...

seems like we wouldn't be able to hear good news about HW's pregnancy~?  :unsure:

well samasta93 she had to have a happy ending which meant getting her job back. Maybe baby news will come too..tomorrows show

episode may hint at it. I think because so much drama had been going on in HW's parents life a pregnancy would be too much to expect. Lets see...last episode tomorrow. As in alldramas tehy make the bad person redeem themselves with doing some good..and seems DR. Min is no exception. Good to see him helping the poor.

Guest samasta93

well samasta93 she had to have a happy ending which meant getting her job back. Maybe baby news will come too..tomorrows show

episode may hint at it. I think because so much drama had been going on in HW's parents life a pregnancy would be too much to expect. Lets see...last episode tomorrow. As in alldramas tehy make the bad person redeem themselves with doing some good..and seems DR. Min is no exception. Good to see him helping the poor.

I see.. ^_^

it's ok if there wouldn't be any news about her pregnancy~~ ^_^

I'm just thinking that her parents and JH parents are kinda waiting too long for a new grandchild~ esp. JH's father~ ;) well it's just my two cents~~

arghh.. I have to concentrate on my exams :wacko: T_______T

The bit you need was right at the very start of ep 48, where the three sisters are in the study center classroom in the basement.

HW has obviously just told her sisters that she's back working at the department store, and they're exclaiming with delight, but also surprise, asking how come she got taken back to quickly when she seemed to be in such deep trouble.

A little sheepishly, HW explains that if truth be told, it came about because she followed JH's instructions (I resist translating "took his advice" because the Korean expression she uses is associated with children (or wives!) "doing as they're told" by their elders or betters).

Instead of hoping, probabably in vain, for the full truth to emerge and vindicate her, she should swallow her pride, go to the Team Leader and beg to be taken back on any conditions, even if it means having the same lowly status as a part timer. That way she will have a chance to show her true skills on the job and win her old status position back by showing her true professionalism, which is what she's determined to do.

This is a bit creaky (and it's visibly awkward how this scene has been edited in, disrupting the cliffhanger plot line, which has to be rescued by Noh Shik coming in in alarm and telling MW to come upstairs right away, her mother has packed up all her father's things and is haveing them sent over to SW's house.) Looks to me as though this plot strand would have been developed more in an additional five or ten episodes, if the ratings early on in the show had been better.

and...

seems like we wouldn't be able to hear good news about HW's pregnancy~? :unsure:

I think the answer to that one is here too.

Since HW has embarked on a new uphill struggle to prove herself in the workplace all over again, she won't want to be taking time off for infant care any time soon. Especially if she's guessed that her sister-in-law's offer to act as live-in nanny wasn't sincerely meant. Though I suppose her Mom is going to want something to keep her busy if hubby is going to be spending most of his time cooing over his new-found thirty-something-ish "baby" son...

Archived