[Drama 2010] Life is Beautiful 인생은 아름다워

Guest yeohweping

It is likely that there will be NO marriage scene or something like that. I jumped to that conclusion after I read this article:

Life Is Beautiful cuts out gay vows, angers writer

SBS’s weekend drama Life Is Beautiful is perhaps most notable for the gay couple at its center, played by Song Chang-eui and Lee Sang-woo. The October 23 broadcast, however, edited out a key moment for them that has brought on a flood of viewer complaints and has angered writer Kim Soo-hyun, who, by the way, is one of the most well-known and respected drama writers in the country.   The scene that should have been aired features the abovementioned couple, Tae-sub and Kyung-soo, speaking their commitment vows to each other in a church. The two had just attended the wedding of Ho-sub (Lee Sang-yoon) and Yeon-joo (Nam Sang-mi, and take a quiet moment to speak their devotion to each other.   Apparently the Jeju Island church where they filmed the scene voiced a complaint and requested that filming be halted. They asked for the producers to remove all dialogue from that part, after which filming proceeded wordlessly. Producers had intended to air the scene as filmed but the result hardly had the intended effect.   The 67-year-old Kim Soo-hyun spoke out her disappointment on Twitter, writing, “I had thought a church was a place where even a murderer could hide without being kicked out, but I suppose I must have read too many novels and watched too many movies.” After the broadcast ended, she wrote, “It feels like my face has been wiped with a dirty rag. The flow and rhythm and timing were all a mess.” She also uploaded the script to show how the scene was intended. (Translation below.)   Some viewers also voiced their anger, pointing out the hypocrisy of stations having no problem airing adultery and other makjang content, but balking at a positive portrayal of a gay couple vowing their love to each other.

Here’s the script excerpt as posted by Kim:

The doors of a church open, and Kyung-soo and Tae-sub enter holding hands.

Looking at each other… still holding hands, Tae-sub leads Kyung-soo inside…

Kyung-soo – [Looking at Tae-sub, he quietly follows]

Tae-sub – [stopping, looking ahead] “…It’ll be okay [to go inside] even if I’m not religious, right?”

Kyung-soo – [Looking ahead with him] “I think so.”

Tae-sub – “I was envious of Ho-sub.”

Kyung-soo – [Looking at Tae-sub] …

Tae-sub – [standing face to face, he holds out his hand wearing the ring]

Kyung-soo – [Takes the hand wearing the ring]

Tae-sub – [Two hands clasped] … [He looks at him]

Kyung-soo – [Looking back] …

Tae-sub – “…I… am praying.” [Looking ahead, with hands held]

Kyung-soo – “Try it out loud. If you don’t like it, I’ll redo it for you…”

Tae-sub – [Opening his eyes, looking forward] “Until the day we die…”

Kyung-soo – [Looking back]

Tae-sub – “Let us be forever… That’s my prayer.”

Kyung-soo – [Looking at him] “Then I won’t have to redo it… I feel the same way.”

Both – [They embrace quietly]

Original publication can be found here.

--- 

Oh my God, so all my hope has just washed away...

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so it should be the scene after Ho sub wedding, right?

which was replaced by the whisper scene?

I'm crying for real while reading this article... crying with 2 feelings

the first is that I'm so sad for the deleted scene *heart broken*

the other is that I'm touching with KT beautiful vowing words (which is prohibited by some people *sigh* )

Kim Soo-hyun spoke out her disappointment on Twitter, writing, “I had thought a church was a place where even a murderer could hide without being kicked out, but I suppose I must have read too many novels and watched too many movies.”

Then what the couple is, They're even innocent citizens and mean to do good thing there

The righteous church should be equal to all.

“It’s a sin to hate, but how can it be a sin to love? No matter who it is.”- Yong ha's wise word

I'm on your side, writer

Some viewers also voiced their anger, pointing out the hypocrisy of stations having no problem airing adultery and other makjang content, but balking at a positive portrayal of a gay couple vowing their love to each other.

I totally agree!!!

There's nothing wrong with this scene or maybe those people don't like seeing people express love to each other(RIP...)

Tae-sub – [Opening his eyes, looking forward] “Until the day we die…”

Kyung-soo – [Looking back]

Tae-sub – “Let us be forever… That’s my prayer.”

I think this is what TS whispered to KS

I'm sure God accepts your good wish.

I'm the one who prays for you and all homosexual couples

RIP those who are narrow-minded and unequal

and who have never tried to understand the differences

Guest anhmaiyeu1987

Haiz...

Still waiting for the best ending for TaeSub and KyongSoo But ...

After reading your note it makes me feel so sad. It look like we cant against the traditional custom right?

All people is on over the world have been opened their mind ... when we can do it?

I;ve just thought that if we dont have the mariage scene that means the title of that film "Life is beautiful" will beaome Life IS NOT beautiful ...

This life is too much Multiform and multicolor ... whenever the society know and accept that?

haiz....

Best regards

Guest fattahshi

OMG...i cant believe they went to that extent, boycotting our fav couple~ this is sad T_T

its just vows for goodness sake, not a wedding...it would be understandable if it was 

i hope they put that scene in the DVD version...~

The scene that should have been aired features the abovementioned couple, Tae-sub and Kyung-soo, speaking their commitment vows to each other in a church. The two had just attended the wedding of Ho-sub (Lee Sang-yoon) and Yeon-joo (Nam Sang-mi, and take a quiet moment to speak their devotion to each other.

According to this statement, I think the sequence is like this: 

(1) Ho Sub's Wedding

(2) Tae Sub and Kyung Soo in Kyung Soo's apartment (a quiet moment to speak their devotion to each other) => This scene is featured in ep 58.

(3) They both went to the church and the cut scene was here.

Yeah, I strongly believe there are people like you and me who shed some tears after knowing this truth... Hard to accept...

Everyone, it's time we faced the truth. I'm still sad, but there's no other alternative. You see, even the respected writer does not have a voice here. There are only 4 episodes left, which means we have only 2 weeks to go through. Let's recollect meaningful memories that Tae Sub and Kyung Soo have given us.

This is the preview of episode 60:

lifeisbeautifule5910916.jpg

lifeisbeautifule5910918.jpg

http://img4.imageshack.us/g/lifeisbeautifule5910916.jpg/

When I use Google Translator, it turns out like this: Grandma asks Ho Sub whether Kyung Soo has a girlfriend. Ho Sub says Kyung Soo has a daughter already. Mom would like to discuss Grandma's doubt with the couple, saying that they will get hurt... That's all I understand.

We've been witnesses of censorship, but cutting out parts of a story isn't new for LiB's KyungTae, it's been sadly happening for some time now.

JTanis, ep #58 wasn't hiding anything anymore, right :w00t:(just them lounging in bed, naked and happily married... or, wait, wrong couple, that was YeonJoo and our adorable HoSub >_<)

But, I swear, even if I turn up the volume, I can't hear shower noises, doors being closed or what other fans seem to hear O_o

harumi_chikamatsu, the interpersonal relationships in the Yang clan are one of the most interesting parts of LiB imo

Some new BTS pics + related link to article

scan.jpg

hug.jpg

credit: http://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype2.htm?id....=20101025

@Ayachou 

Actually, that scene should be for KT!!

O.K. it might be too much to show *sigh*

but nothing can stop my imagination!

As I thought, It's worth to wait for your comment before going to bed.

Thank you so much for the news. Anybody translates the page please~~

You do brighten up my night, after I've been depressed by the deleted scene for the whole night

I follow the url and translate with Google.

so it's their last hug? T_T I don't want to hear that

last hug(on screen) would be pleasure tongue.gif

I love the way TS hugs KS. He rarely puts his arms above KS's

I don't know why but to come straight to the point, I love to see 'uke' hugs 'seme' like that biggrin.gif

The two in black are so handsome

Your smiles heal my wound tonight  ^___^

ahh, they looks really close in the pictures

We've been witnesses of censorship, but cutting out parts of a story isn't new for LiB's KyungTae, it's been sadly happening for some time now.

JTanis, ep #58 wasn't hiding anything anymore, right  :w00t:(just them lounging in bed, naked and happily married... or, wait, wrong couple, that was YeonJoo and our adorable HoSub >_<)

But, I swear, even if I turn up the volume, I can't hear shower noises, doors being closed or what other fans seem to hear O_o

harumi_chikamatsu, the interpersonal relationships in the Yang clan are one of the most interesting parts of LiB imo

Some new BTS pics + related link to article

credit: http://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype2.htm?id....=20101025

Thank you for the news. After all, hugging is all the broadcast will show us. I do think  a commitment vow is needed. That's what the audience have been longing for. Anyway, it's pleasant to see the two embrace.

Dang... I need to catch up... I only watched KT couple scenes from ep 55-59... I have no idea whats going on with other people... X_X

btw KS is 경수 and TS is 태섭 ... I think someone watned to know somewhere on the board...

Wow @ the hate... but yeah I'm Korean... I have a pretty clear idea of what kinds of hate going on, I shouldn't be surprised too much...

===

Translation coming up for the news page :)

Actors LSW & SCE acted out their last hug scene in SBS 'Life is Beautiful.'

At the indoor set of 'Life is Beautiful,' they filmed their last hug scene on 25th approx 3 pm

This was their first big meeting after their vow scene at the church was edited out, but LSW, SCE, and everyone on the set worked very hard for this scene. Rather, the thought of last hug scene made it seem like there was a feeling of liveliness. Especially the two actors that went through so much by the media for 8 months, there was a sense of closeness. They fixed each others clothes, and made the clothes right, which reminded others of a real couple.

At the scene, Jung Eul Yung PD told them "It's your last hug scene" and pointed out "It must be even more dramatic(?)"

The two hugged almost 100 times before and during the film, and even joked "Your belly moves when we hug. Stop breathing so much" to make the mood more lighter.

LSW commented "This was a very difficult role to play, but that's why I learned so much" and said "It really made me rethink about the minorities"

'Life is Beautiful' will end on the upcoming 8th with its 63rd episode.

Hugging is all the broadcast will show us. I do think  a commitment vow is needed. That's what the audience have been longing for.

I totally agree!!

If it can't be in the church, just KS or TS room would be pleasure.

I need to hear those words from them

@a13xl Thank you so much for translating wub.gif

there was a sense of closeness. They fixed each others clothes, and made the clothes right, and others to remind others of a real couple.

wow, I also can feel it from the photos they take together, compared with photos taken at the early filming

I can see a big difference and I'm very happy to see it

"Your belly moves when we hug. Stop breathing so much"

Who do you think said this quote? haha

I bet LSW did

My mind is full of KT these days.

think of the deleted scene, think of the ending and how they will be after that

I want to see the ending but sometimes don't. Guess you guys are the same as me

So, we know the truth. We won't ever seen a kissing between those two. I don't know how you guys but when I read the line "the last hug" I'm a little bit sad and don't know how to explain it.

Christan always oppose homosexuality so I won't surprise to learn that the scene had been edited out. I'm reading the script and image what it looks like and I think it's such a beautiful scene for the drama.

Two more weeks to go and you know, it's pain and hard to say goodbye. Hope someone will pick up the story and make it into a widescreen instead of television drama.

I've got a feeling that Tae Sub has become more and more interactive after the night he and Kyung Soo spent together in episode 58. He now likes to make fun of Kyung Soo and feels extremely relaxed accompanying his Kyung Soo.

I love their conversations in episode 59.

---

(Tae Sub's apartment)

K: Which would you like to eat, lettuce or mushroom?

T: Both of them!

K: You don't need to go (to the hospital). There have been your mom and your brother-in-laws.

T: You like me to such extent? (*Laugh*) All right, I know, thank you. Then don't be noisy anymore.

---

(Kyung Soo's car)

T: The baby was given birth to just a while ago.

K: Boy or girl?

T: A boy.

K: A boy?!

T: I rushed here without seeing my mom.

K: All has been prepared for you. The kind of meat you like is ready too.

T: Meat?

K: Hotpot!

T: Really? That's nice. What about other dishes instead of hotpot?

K: Afraid of your being like that, I prepared everything in advance.

T - *Laugh and touch K's shoulder with his hand*

K: Don't touch me - I'm driving.

T - *Laugh*

K - *Laugh*

---

However, the cutest thing was said by Kyung Soo during their breakfast:

T: If you spare me some hours to read my books, I will take you to the cinema.

K: Okay. If it's Yang Tae Sub's request, it will be no problem for me to go to hell to get it done.

Now I'm gonna post Tae Sub and Kyung Soo's conversations in episodes 58-59.

Ep 58 (from 09:55)

K: There is not much time left in this year, isn't it?

T: Yeah.

K: It's about 2 months and a half until the New Year.

T: Then...?

K: It's next year that we have been together for 3 years. Right?

T: Yeah, 3 years.

K: And the year after next, the 4th year.

T: (*Hold his glass of wine*) Why are you talking about this?

K: Some day in the far future, we can be standing besides each other like this, and can be saying "Next year is the 40th year."

T (*passionately looks into K's eyes*)

K: What's the matter?

T (*comes closer to Kyung Soo, whispering to him)

Episode 59

Scene 1 (from 05:15)

K: Let's have breakfast!

T: Okay.

K: Which would you like to eat, lettuce or mushroom?

T: Both!

K: Both? Then bring the bowls here.

K: You aren't going home?

T: Yeah, it will definitely make Mom tired. Since I go home only once a week, I'm becoming a guest there. Mom also thinks that way; she always pays much attention. Seeing that, I don't feel good. Just take it easy and everything will be more comfortable.

K: Then stop grumbling. (*Smile*)

K: By the way, I'm taking you to work.

T: Why?

K: I'm also picking you up after work and we will go buy something together. After that, you can feel free to read books in your room. (There are some mistakes in the Chinese subtitle here)

T: It'll be a lot of work; why not just eat something simple?

K: Today I would like to cook a special dish.

T: What?

K: I'm cooking it using your mom's book.

T: What dish?

K: Take it as a secret.

T: Mixed rice with vegetables? You once said you wanted to cook this dish.

K: Just continue your breakfast.

T: I thought you would ask me to go to the gym with you.

K: These days are more suitable for cycling. Let's go cycling this afternoon!

T: If you spare me some hours to read my books, I will take you to the cinema. No cycling, see a movie?

K: Sure. If it's Yang Tae Sub's request, then it'll be no problem for me to go to hell to get it done.

T *Answers a phone call*

T: Hello, Mommy. I'm still home. Really? I see. I'll go right away. Yes, I'm having breakfast.

T: Ji Hye is about to give birth to her baby. She's in the hospital.

K: So that means the cancel of our special lunch?

T: Yeah.

K: What? I have been thinking about it for several days. Won't you let me spend lunch eating some cool pizza

alone??

T: Let's see how the situation is, first. I'll phone you.

K: You don't need to go (to the hospital). There have been your mom and your brother-in-laws.e

T: You like me to such extent? (*Laugh*) Okay, I know, thank you. Then stop being noisy anymore.

Scene 2 (from 49:24)

T: The baby was given birth to just a while ago.

K: Boy or girl?

T: A boy.

K: A boy?!

T: I rushed here without seeing my mom.

K: All has been prepared for you. The kind of meat you like is ready too.

T: Meat?

K: Hotpot!

T: Really? That's nice. What about other dishes instead of hotpot?

K: Afraid of your being like that, I prepared everything in advance.

T - *Laugh and touch K's shoulder with his hand*

K: Don't touch me - I'm driving.

T - *Laugh*

K - *Laugh*

PHMP, thx for the translation ^^ KS is so whipped and TS can't stay away from him for too long, lol

Apart from the cut scene in the church, there was a bed-scene, apparently, and something like a shower-scene (?) for KT in ep #58. Since yesterday more parts from the original script from deleted or never filmed scenes of #58 were posted on DC.

Half of the conversation where they're in front of the laptop, drink wine and TS whispers to KS were removed, too.

ep #58 KS apartment, KT are looking through the wedding photos together

태섭-삭제..

경수-(삭제 하며)삭제..(다음사진으로)

태섭-살려두고

경수-살려두고/(다음으로)

태섭-살리고.

경수-살리고/이것도 삭제(삭제한다)

태섭-아아 괜찮은데 왜애..죽이고 살리는 거 전적으로 내 권한이라 그랬잖아. 왜 니멋대로 죽여..

경수-있어봐..더 난 거 있을 거야.

태섭-암튼 죽이고 살리는 건(내가 한댔잖아)

경수-(오버랩 올려다보는)야 우리 이거 지금 당장해야해? 어디 시간 맞춰 제출해야하는 거두 아닌데 천천히 하면 안돼?

태섭-내가 하자 그런거 아냐. 들어오자마자 옷 갈아입고 곧장 앉아서 시작한 거 너야.

경수-그래 그랬다.(일어나며) 우리 와인 마시면서 좀 쉬자. 니가 볼땐 덮어놓고 들이대고 쉽게쉽게 찍는 거 같아두

태섭-(오버랩)알았어 피곤하다구. 마시자 그래..특별한 날이구 지금 마셔두면 몇시간 뒤에는 깰 거구 그럼 저녁 시간 지장없으니까 나 공부할 수 있구 그래 좋아.(와인 꺼내는)

경수-오늘 왜 이렇게 안 튕기구 고분고분하냐?

태섭-(오프너 꺼내며)글라스 내놓고 안주 꺼내.

경수-이리 줘..내가 하께 너 불안해.

태섭-(넘기며)불안하기는/ 병도 못따는 바보 만드는 거 저면서.

경수-흠흠.

태섭-(냉장고 문 열며)치즈?

경수-오케이.

태섭-(치즈 꺼내다 놓고 접시 챙겨 놓고 글라스 두 개 꺼내 놓으며)결혼식...이뻤지.

경수-결혼식은 다 이뻐야.

태섭-와인 잠간 마시고 어디 가자..

경수-어디

태섭-비밀.

경수-비밀 좋아해 암튼.(와인 마개 열리고 두잔 따르어서 한잔 주고 한잔 들고 선채로 들고)얼마 안남었다.금년.

태섭-엉.

경수-두 달 반 지나면 해 바뀌어.

태섭-그래서.

경수-바뀌면 우리 햇수로 삼년째야.

태섭-웅 햇수로는 그렇지.

경수-내년 지나면 사년째고.

태섭-술잔 들려 세워놓고 그 소리 왜 하는 건데.

경수-먼 훗날 어느날 우리 똑같이 이렇게 서서 해바뀌면 사십년이다 그러자구.

태섭-....(보며)

경수-왜..

태섭-(보며 술잔 식탁에 놓고 경수 술잔도 빼내 식탁에 놓는)

경수-??

태섭-사랑하자..

경수-...

태섭-사랑하자구..(손목 잡으면서)

경수-......(보다가 왈칵 안으면서 침실로 들어가는)...

S#침실.

@안은채 들어와 침대 옆구리에 퍽 앉아....

경수-.....(보는)

태섭-(보는)

경수-(태섭 목 안아 붙이는)....

태섭-(마주 꽉 안으며 쓰러지면 안될까? 한번 해보지)

the two children (that's how Kim Soo-Hyun calls KyungTae) are sleeping spooned together

@포개진 스푼으로 잠들어 있는 두 아이..

태섭-(문득 눈 뜨고)....(잠시 있다가 핸드폰 집어 시간 체크하고 몸 일으켜 경수 보는)....

경수-....

태섭-(코 잡아 흔드는)

경수-(그러는 손 잡아 내리고)

태섭-그만 일어나자. 너무 자버렸어..

경수-몇신데..

태섭-여섯시..

경수-벌써?

태섭-(벌떡 침대 내려서며)일어나 일어나. 시간 없어..빨리 일어나.

경수-(일어나며)저녁 먹어야지.

태섭-나가서 해결하자구..샤워는 해얄 거 아냐. 속성 샤워하구 나가자 빨리.갈데 있다 그랬잖아.(샤워실로 들어가며)빨리 정신 차리라구..

경수-(하품하는)...

태섭-E-빨리이이이

경수-아 그래 알았어. 알았어 알았어. 알었다구..(침대 내려서며)무슨 막차 탈일 있냐? 왜 그렇게 서둘러어.

@샤워 물소리 들리기 시작..

S#샤워실.

태섭-(샤워 맞고 있는).......

경수-(들어오는)....(벗으세요)

태섭-(돌아보고)??

경수-속성하자면서어..

태섭-나 삼분이면 돼애애..

경수-(샤워 속으로/)그래애 둘이 함해서 삼분으로 끝내자구우..

태섭-암튼..아 나가아아

경수-(태섭의 등에 제 등 돌려대며)삼분이면 끝나..같이 하자구.

태섭-나참...

credit: dc 상어애인

Please don't ask for translations.

I'm sure one of the sweet members of this thread will translate it ^_^

Idk, it seems some people are hard working at re-writing, cutting and changing KT into something completely different than it was meant to be. And I get the feeling this has been going on for awhile now... remember LSW's comment about their assumed first kiss in ep #16?

On a good note: the cast & crew is getting a lot of love from personal fancafé's of the actors. Presents, food, drinks, books, toys and expensive things for the actors themselves. Everything is packaged in these adorable little boxes and gift bags with pretty ribbons and colorful designs. And they make hundreds of them, so that the complete team of LiB gets one. (This is a fanclub standard for famous people in the k-entertainmant industry)

A very small example of newer presents from Largo, LSW's fanclub. They also sent fish, meat, chicken, rice, japchae, water, coffee, sweets, books and more (they make hundreds of these and transport them in a big van to the studios or filming locations, I can post more pics^^ ):

gifts.jpg

credit: SWW

So another piece of shocking news? Thank you for letting us know about this. I'm getting mad at the broadcast station. How could they completely change the original story? Now I understand why Ms. Kim Soo Hyun is so angry.

Yeah, the truth is now revealed: the last scene of our couple's will be only a hug; all marriage, kissing, and bed scenes have been cruelly left out.

What more can we see in the last 4 episodes? Down... Anyway, it's nice to know that a lot of fans have supported the drama.

Apart from the cut scene in the church, there was a bed-scene, apparently, and something like a shower-scene (?) for KT in ep #58. Since yesterday more parts from the original script from deleted or never filmed scenes of #58 were posted on DC.

Half of the conversation where they're in front of the laptop, drink wine and TS whispers to KS were removed, too.

What the....??? Do you think it's so weird? I did mention earlier somewhere that two male idols can kiss together and no body make a big deal about it.... I mean they kiss for real (Ex, super junior) butsome audiences get angry if they saw two actor kiss... They are actors and the kissing is just part of the acting, not real. I am gonna kidnap those people who are in charge of this show and torture them , who's with me? :D :D :D

But, Life is Beautiful is very so brave to demonstrate a gay couple for the first time in the television and since it's first so it must deal with punches of difficulties and oppositions. I highly hope, expect, wait for, wish, there will be more dramas follow this footstep, but, they will not face to many obstacles like LIB is doing.

scan.jpg

hug.jpg

Cute pics of our lovely KyungTae couple blush.gif

The mention of a "last hug" filming sounds soo sad ... Now I wish LIB was longer. I'm never bored of watching LSW & SCE... they're just sooo darn cute together. :D

I'm sadden to hear of the so-called KyungTae "censorship". fury.gif

thanx PHMP for the awesome translation on epi-58-59. Kyung Soo's is soo easy going and accommodating to TS's need ... he always end up doing what TS wants/demands. I need to find a guy like Kyung Soo :)

Idk, it seems some people are hard working at re-writing, cutting and changing KT into something completely different than it was meant to be. And I get the feeling this has been going on for awhile now... remember LSW's comment about their assumed first kiss in ep #16?

another shocked and upset -*-

I am gonna kidnap those people who are in charge of this show and torture them , who's with me? :D :D :D

I'm with you!!

Kim Soo-hyun tweets

오늘 곳은 구름한점없는 쾌청에 바람 전혀없는 환상의 날씨네요. 결혼식 촬영은 무난하겠어요.기온은 모르겠어요. 밖에 나가보지 않아서. 일주일만에 현관을 나서 돌솥밥집 가 아점을 먹고 들어올 예정입니다. 동성애와 카톨릭 얘기는 이제 그만 넘어갔으면 해요.

I try Google translation.

They film Ara's wedding today and the writer said something about homosexuality and the church

(I'm so sad that there are wedding and wedding for others but nothing for my beloved couple T_T)

Guest 25cotton

It's a real shame about all the KyungTae censorship surrounding the show.... but I'm kinda surprised that they didn't go ahead and find some way to release the cut scenes online or even just photos with the script. Maybe for the DVD?

Anyway, regardless, I still believe that those scenes still happened (we just didn't get to see them :(). And I'm still very, very thankful that the KyungTae couple exists at all! It's amazing how well they've handled such a touchy story (especially in South Korea, where gay rights are way behind the times)! It's a better storyline than almost every other male/male relationship on TV worldwide! So I'd still like to thank the writers for giving us this show, and I'd like to thank all of you here for keeping us up-to-date and even translating!

I can't wait for an epic final hug! But at the same time, I'm scared of LiB coming to an end! D:

Archived