JYPE Online Auditions

Guest XxAzianxPridexX

Guest xxSushixx

The same problems =( I emailed JYP webmaster before but they didnt fix anything and I even called JYP in korea

and some man told me that he doesnt know anything about the audition website -_-

I prefer auditions by email it's much easie ..

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tried uploading something since everyone here was saying they couldn't. I was able to upload photos buuutttt my vocal file wouldn't go through D: If the file doesn't work, I'm just gonna stick it as acting or something .___.;

edit: Okay, lol it did go through, but I was stupid and didn't realize that the volume was muted when I went to check the file. But my file got cut off since the wav converter I used was crappy. .__.; Won't let me change the file to the better file though.. T_T; I'll try again later...

Guest Anathebassist

omg im soo frustrated with the website. I've tried uploading so many times and it just comes up with an internal error. I converted the video format but still error im soo ridiculously frustrated its maddening. :crazy:

Guest sushi09

I thought my computer was being stupid and wouldn't let me upload my video. I guess I'm not that only one who is getting an error message when uploading the video.

Is anyone else getting this error uploading their audition on to their website?

"Active Server Pages 오류 'ASP 0113'

스크립트 시간 초과

/eng/member/app_fileup.asp

스크립트를 실행할 수 있는 최대 허용 시간을 초과했습니다. 속성 Server.ScriptTimeOut에 새 값을 지정하거나 IIS 관리 도구에 있는 값을 변경하면 이 제한을 바꿀 수 있습니다. "

Guest xRyuusei

For some reason, the JYPE site miraculously worked for me yesterday. I have no solution sorry :( But I kind of gave up for a few days and then tried again. Maybe that will work? But if you're going to upload a video I think you HAVE to use IE.

^ Yes you can. If you go to jype.com and click on audition, they have an address on there that you can use to mail your audition to.

Guest summerfall

For some reason, the JYPE site miraculously worked for me yesterday. I have no solution sorry :( But I kind of gave up for a few days and then tried again. Maybe that will work? But if you're going to upload a video I think you HAVE to use IE.

^ Yes you can. If you go to jype.com and click on audition, they have an address on there that you can use to mail your audition to.

really??

what type of file is your video??

Guest xRyuusei

really??

what type of file is your video??

I used .wma for audio and .wmv for video. I'm pretty sure you can use mp3 too for audio, but I'm not sure how other video files will work out though.

Guest summerfall

I used .wma for audio and .wmv for video. I'm pretty sure you can use mp3 too for audio, but I'm not sure how other video files will work out though.

ok thanks.. but it still didn't work for me^^;.. maybe i just need the luck that you have..

BTW

did anybody received any comments or emails already regarding their audition??

are they still evaluating?? :blink:

the first and second time I'd got their message that said the evaluation are complete but after that I didn't get it anymore(it's about 2-3 weeks)

Guest ohdangchang

you get a notification sent to your e-mail saying they have looked at it etc.

but they dont leave any comments on it..

i dont know why they said they were going to comment/give suggestions on our audition apps

when they havent done it for anyone..

i dont know why they said they were going to comment/give suggestions on our audition apps

Ahh thanks...well since I just sent it in today I'll just wait...good luck to everybody!!

Guest MyNameIs_Luka

I'm guessing that they will only give suggestions and leave comments if they really, really, really, really (you get the idea lol :P ) see a potential in you....Yeah but it does suck that they haven't even commented on anyone's videos at least we know of on Soompi. I guess they really want to find that special diamond in the rough <_<

Just wondering I know there are a lot of people who audition but about how long did it take for the audition to be looked over...a couple of days??

Guest L0VE_BUBBLES

Just wondering I know there are a lot of people who audition but about how long did it take for the audition to be looked over...a couple of days??

I still have not received a comment/reply yet from JYPE. and i submit it on December 30! I hope they comment on my soon.

Archived