but for some reason i cant

i tried uploading a video using IE but it said internal server error

so then i tried it on google chrome but it wouldn't let me find/open the file

my file is less then 10 mins and is under 50 mb

would a kind soul help? :] thankkksss

edit--

nvm somehow it uploaded lol

hey guys, can you help me out please? >.<

i joined yesterday and sent my application but everytime i go on "Review Application"...i can't really see anything? i mean it said on the website you can see your application, like the clips you sent in and pictures, but you can't modify it. However, my clip is on the site.

So if i can't review my application, i won't be able to receive comments from the staff??

i didn't join as a non-member, so i should be alright, right???

sorry for all these questions >.<

yeah same thing happened to me...

are u able to view ur video tho? cuz i cant

everytime i click on it it says u can only view ur application

idk i guess we just gotta wait and see

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest fadedsidewalk

hey i have a question, how i have to upload the videos? cause when i press "Upload video" a windows appeared with some kind of "editing video program" ok, i put the videos and i put the beginning and the end of the video, take the capture, and then what? what am i supposed to do to upload it to the aplication?

can someone helps me? =)

mines is the same as your, or i think it might be. i dont understand how to upload, there is a find/open file that i clicked, but nothing pops up, how did you guys upload your videos?

hey i have a question, how i have to upload the videos? cause when i press "Upload video" a windows appeared with some kind of "editing video program" ok, i put the videos and i put the beginning and the end of the video, take the capture, and then what? what am i supposed to do to upload it to the aplication?

can someone helps me? =)

I had the same problem, but I clicked on "If there's an error showing video" and then installed codec (I think it's a player, please don't take my word on it, I don't want to be responsible for computer viruses)

However, my problems were solved and my video worked.

64392604.png

it seems like everyone is uploading their videos fine

edit--

I had the same problems but now it's work maybe because of RAM of your PC or something like that.

I have installed the codec, i don't have any problem to look my video and stuff, but i don't know knwo to upload it >__< when i press "upload video" that window doesn't desapeard and my video isn't uploaded =/

.__.

who already sent application on the web(audition.jype.com), did you get any reply from casting team ?????

and how long did you get it?

Guest mizgen17

it seems like everyone is uploading their videos fine

edit--

yh i can't view my uploaded video as well but it is on the site

but everytime i click "Review my application"....my application form doesn't even show up....

it said "no recent application forms", but i did apply so i'm confused.

Guest natarii<3

I'm on a mac and for some reason... Whenever I go to jype.com it says Malicious Malware Suspected or something like that.... :(

Guest AdrianJ

help.., i need fast reply.., i have a problem in "ID"

where can i get the id? or can i put whatever i want??

if so, can you give me an example.., thanks

Guest mizgen17

to AdrianJ

do u mean the username?? u must have 6+ characters tht consists of letters and numbers

for example adrianj56 or 75850AJ

my ID is my soompi username so mizgen17 =)

gd luck

Guest ruffriiderz

Are you guys excited ! if a casting team gets back to you let me know i want to see how it goes! :) oh and if you do make it as a trainee you get to meet 2PM :o how exciting , anyways goodluck to everyone, i'll audition in a few months i got to practice :) hehe

Guest beguileiota

Have you guys tried sending audio files? I tried sending in an .mp3 but it just won't work. Anyone else have similar things happen?

Guest Random10034

Mizgen: Hey, the same thing happened to me. I applied but when I clicked review my application, they was nothing there. It said there was like no history of process of application or anything. But in know I applied because I saw the little picture of me in the videos section.

Ugh...so confused.

T.T

Guest beguileiota

Oh, I just figured out that it wasn't my audio file that was making it not work, but rather my pictures. I tried sending it with audio and without pictures and it works now. But now I don't have any pictures! Drats! What should I do?

Guest onlykhang

There are problems uploading with pictures and video.

I already downloaded the codec... but still has errors

when I upload the video.

But when I uploaded mp3 only [no pictures/videos.]

It was okay.

What do you guys think is the problem?

--------------------------------------------------

UPDATE:

I tried modifying my submitted entry..

and you can upload the picture there ^_^

Still can't upload videos ><

USE ONLY IE [internet Explorer]... when you upload your audition.

Because some buttons doesn't show on Mozilla.

Guest Random10034

onlykhang: in your <Review the Application>, do you see your application? Even though I submitted mine, it says that I did not have any applications in progress. I really don't understand. I applied as a member, or at least I think I did. And I got an email today, saying that my evaluation was done but I can't see the comments of the judges.

How did you do your application?

Guest onlykhang

@Random10034

Yes, I can see my application... but how do you see the judges comments?

I have to register 4 times before my application was successful ><

If you can login as a member then you did the right application...

Use only IE to view the site and submit audition.

Guest Random10034

onlykhang: I don't know...I feel very confused.

I can log in. Like when they ask me to log in to apply, I can do that. I can also access the Review my Application Section but...I can't seem to see my application.

No history of registration form in progress.

That is what it says. I don't know. Because I got an email today saying that the evaluation for my application was over.

I don't know how to access judges comments either. I hope someone can help us.

Guest sapharia

when submitting a song, does it matter what language it has to be in? Would it be okay if I sing in english or japanese? I'm not a korean speaker, so I can't really sing korean songs =/ (i could try, but it would end up sounding horrible since I can't pronounce korean words that well yet =p)

Guest MyNameIs_Luka

when submitting a song, does it matter what language it has to be in? Would it be okay if I sing in english or japanese? I'm not a korean speaker, so I can't really sing korean songs =/ (i could try, but it would end up sounding horrible since I can't pronounce korean words that well yet =p)

They probably would want to here you sing in Korean..Cuz think about it..Why would they even consider a person auditioning if they can't even sing korean who is trying to audition to a korean entertainment company? All they want is to see if you can try to learn the language so to see if you have the potential to become a trainee under their label in South Korea.

Archived