JYPE Online Auditions

Guest XxAzianxPridexX

Guest twisterhersheys

errrrgh!!

How am i supposed to be a KPOP singer if i cant even upload my audition on JYP's difficult website!?!?!?

I keep getting that error!! ugH!

this is so frustrating.

seems like there are no solutions... ive tried the file as a mpeg, mp4, mov, avi and NOTHING!

boo! :(

Try wmv.

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest loveholique

Out of curiosity, to those of you who emailed your auditions to the gmail account, has anyone gotten any kind of response afterwards?

Tips from me if you wanna upload in audition.jype.com

1. You must use Internet Explorer, or Opera. Firefox and other doesn;t work

2. Sign up first

3. Uploading video = useless (it's hard to upload video on that site)

4. Upload sound file can make your submission is success ( maximum 2MB files, cause if more than that size, i always failed)

Anyway i have a question guys

There are 3 files on "Review the Application" page, but all of them didn't deleted at all since 2 months ago

They said that they will deleted it after 7 days for screening proccess

So, is that mean that they don't watch my video yet?

What should i do?

Guest KhmerChinboiy

i have a question

I herd you can post your youtube link to your JYP online audition so where do you post it on ? does anyone ever done that before?

Out of curiosity, to those of you who emailed your auditions to the gmail account, has anyone gotten any kind of response afterwards?

i sent my full audition with 6 links to box.net, 2 videos, and 10+ pictures through email to that gmail account OVER A MONTH AGO. LOL

and i havent got any response whatsoever. i didn't even get a rejection letter.

so... i think JYPE pretty much abandoned that email account unless some miracle happens and they look at it :D

What do you do if on the registering page even when you are registrating as a foreigner it says that you have entered an existing social security number?

er... i either skipped that part, chose a random option or put in my cell-phone number instead.

xD

anyways, to those who could not upload their videos+audio clips+pictures, i feel ur pain.

i downloaded about 3 converters and tried almost every format for video, audio and picture, but something went wrong every time.

so... yea. i'd say about 90% of people have trouble uploading stuff onto that online audition thing.

it was a great idea, but way too complicated. i think they should have just stuck with regular email auditioning. :/

anyways.. good luck everyone. ^^

Guest meengreen016

I can't upload my video! IT opens another window and i finish that part it goes 100% but it never put any code on the application pg so the video wasn't in my application. What do I do? and i was logged on but it said i did it as a non registered user so i couldnt view my audition. ughh

I can't upload my video! IT opens another window and i finish that part it goes 100% but it never put any code on the application pg so the video wasn't in my application. What do I do? and i was logged on but it said i did it as a non registered user so i couldnt view my audition. ughh

on the page before this near the bottom im pretty sure someone posted JYP's newer email for auditions. ^^

u could try sending it to that too :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest yoon_ji99

I, for some reason can't upload my dance video. Does anyone know how to upload it? It's just this little box that pops up and I don't know what to do.... I clicked everywhere, drag-dropped, everything T____________T

• 4 months later...
Guest ShineeManiac2

I need help...

Well, i need help on how to put up a User ID?! It says up to 6-12 characters and 1 number!

Can someone show me an example of that? Thanks!

Good luck to those who are also auditioning. Please reply back asap. I need help. Thanks again. ^^

Guest ShineeManiac2

I need help...

Well, i need help on how to put up a User ID?! It says up to 6-12 characters and 1 number!

Can someone show me an example of that? Thanks!

Good luck to those who are also auditioning. Please reply back asap. I need help. Thanks again. ^^

Hehe, nvm. I got it. But i need help about the cell phone number thing. it has like ex. 010 for the first three digits then 2 big spaces for me to fill in the rest. what do i chose? because there are 010, 011, 016, 017, 018,  019. Help me please?!?!

JYP Entertainment will not be holding E-mail Auditions any longer and will start Online Auditions at http://audition.jype.com/! E-mail auditions and their email (audition@jype.com) will no longer be available!

JYP Entertainment Casting & Training Team officially announce that JYP E-mail auditions will be gone after Jan. 10, 2010.

QUOTE The world renowned JYP Entertainment that produced J.Y. Park ("The Asiansoul"),

Wonder Girls, 2PM, 2AM and JOO, is now launching the JYP Online Audition site!.

From now on, if you are dreaming of becoming a global entertainer,

you can experience JYP auditions from wherever you are!  

Just log in to audition.jype.com and complete the application form

with photo, video and recorded voice files up to 50MB, showcasing your talent and passion.

JYP Online audition site provides 5 different languages

(Korean, English, Chinese, Japanese, and Thai) to explain the application process.

After you apply online, you can also check the comments

from JYP Entertainment casting & training team whenever you wish to.

Your dream of becoming a super star through JYP Entertainment starts at: audition.jype.com

Also, please note that JYP e-mail auditions will be terminated on January 10th,

2010 and audition@jype.com will not be valid any longer.

Therefore, if you would like to participate in JYP auditions, please log on to audition.jype.com.

Sincerely,

JYP Entertainment Casting & Training Team.

I was auditioning for JYP Entertainment on http://audition.jype.com/ and I clicked "Audition Notice" and clicked "Grand Open - JYP Online Audition Site" and the message that I quoted was that.

More information there!

So no e-mail auditions T^T

Will there be youtube auditions? I think they still doing youtube auditions after Jan. 10 but I'm not sure.

Just wanted to give people a heads up!

Good luck auditioning for JYP Entertainment!

Anyone can be a member even though you live in the US, Thailand, Philippines, Malaysia, ect.

UPDATE: 02-05-10

If you guys are having trouble with the online audition (i don't. perfectly fine for me. already send in application), then do the mail audition. Mail Audition is WAY better than the Online Audition. Why? Well because the staff of JYPE with actually see it for sure.

If you can't do mail auditions, then wait for a few days. The site is still new. There will be updates in the site.

Help:

IMPORTANT NOTE: Make sure you use IE!

Making An Account:

First, you have to put your username and your e-mail address. Click "OK" and check your e-mail inbox. Check your junk/spam box too! The e-mail should have your verification number. Copy it and paste it to the "Verification process though an e-mail" box. Then you will be on the next page. Enter ALL information required. Make sure your username have at least one number! After that, you are a member of JYPE Online Audition Site

Applying:

Will be updated later! smile.gif

Tips:

- Make sure that when you submit your audition video, make sure the song title and singer name is in korean so it be easier for staff members of JYPE

(example:

Don't do "Girls' Generation - Oh!" or "SNSD - Oh!", put "소녀시대 - Oh!"

Don't do "T-ara - Bo Peep Bo Peep", put "티아라 - Bo Peep Bo Peep"

"2NE1 - Fire" is fine.)

- More to come smile.gif

PLEASE WAIT FOR MORE INFO ON HELP & TIPS!

Hi, sorry but i need help  on something...

You know how when you sign up for it and get to the application part. I need help on the cell phone part. It gives me options to chose from for the first three digits. Here they are: 010, 011, 016, 017, 018, 019. What are these numbers suppose to mean? sorry i really need to know asap. thanks! Good luck to all who are also auditioning. :)

• 4 weeks later...
Guest AIGONAGINA

I didnt have any problem with mine and imma audition really hope i get in teehee.

Good luck to all of you out there.

• 4 weeks later...

Hehe, nvm. I got it. But i need help about the cell phone number thing. it has like ex. 010 for the first three digits then 2 big spaces for me to fill in the rest. what do i chose? because there are 010, 011, 016, 017, 018,  019. Help me please?!?!

Hi, sorry but i need help  on something...

You know how when you sign up for it and get to the application part. I need help on the cell phone part. It gives me options to chose from for the first three digits. Here they are: 010, 011, 016, 017, 018, 019. What are these numbers suppose to mean? sorry i really need to know asap. thanks! Good luck to all who are also auditioning. :)

those are the three digits for cell phone numbers in korea. basically, don't put in a cell phone number if you don't have a Korean one.

• 2 years later...
Guest shadapanda25

So I saw this forum, and why cant I make an account? I tried couple times and I still dont get the verification code. I'm so upset right now please help!!!!!!!

• 1 month later...
Guest xangelxx

Hi!Im new here,Im planning to do an online Audition For JYPE and i have questions.Is the second stage of the auditions a live one?And because i live in singapore,would i have to go to korea just for the second round if i passed the first and would they pay for the ticket?

Archived