Song Jong Ho (송종호)

fairy1996

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi everyone, I'm new here. Yes, I signed up because I want to support this thread on our beloved Song Jong-ho oppa.

I watched Princess' Man awhile back and suspect that I have a crush on Song Jong Ho! Oh, what will I do? I have never felt the same way with other celebrities before. Indeed, his performance in Princess' Man seems to outshine the rest of the casts and definitely unforgettable. I feel he is very convincing as a villain. A sexy, handsome villain, that is. I watched The Suspicious Housekeeper and gosh, he looks so devilishly charming and handsome there; I thought to myself: I don't mind being stalked by him, as long as nobody gets hurt in the process. :P

As for his character in The Grand Heist, I enjoyed the adorable, comical expressions that he pulled out. It is fun to watch him acted in it. I watched that movie because SJH oppa is in it. I kept looking out for his character to emerge in the movie. I'm pretty sure he had lots of fun during that film shoot. Yeah, I watched the earlier video clip in which his hair was longer, that was a hot haircut in those days; I used to fancy those cuts, since my age is almost the same as his. Though, these days I like his hair short, like the one he is sporting currently. Mustache or no mustache, I don't mind. He still looks hot, no matter what he wears. Ah, a tall, quiet and kind of mysterious guy he seems... So intriguing, so attractive, so sexy ...

I wish him the very best of lucks in his career. May he gets more leading roles and continue to enjoy a great life. I wonder what books he likes to read, what movies he enjoys most, etc... I enjoy reading and watching movies too. :)

Oh, what will I do? ... This curiosity is killing me. lol

@sun74
hello there ^^ nice to see another new member sign up in soompi bcoz of oppa >.<anyway, welcome to Song Jong Ho's thread. and, thank you for supporting our oppa.and, i am 100% agree~ and i know because i already feel it >.<well, most of US feel the same way as you :D but, i started to love him in Mandate Of Heaven ~he is so dashing manly, there. *O* and then, i tried watching reply 1997 [first] and right then, he made a comeback with SH ~and now, he will make cameo appearance with upcoming drama, Full sun / Beyond The Clouds :D 

@fairy1996

Thank you very much for the warm welcome. I am so glad I found this thread.

I will definitely check out the other dramas that he acted in, especially Mandate of Heaven. Let's pray our oppa gets more striking roles in the future and hopefully snare some awards. :)

TODAY Vid + Pic ; Full sun Back-to-back.im still searching for stream link.since my last stream for kbs was mandate of heaven , and i lost the link -.-''anyway,oppa. i will watch eng sub :D 

1606889_198808630328403_580713166_n.jpg

Proposeee ~~ ahhh. our cutie pie >.< 
http://youtu.be/W0mugi8XH6Q

Guest chansun

@fairy1996  Here, beside you  =)) Really, i hope him have new main actor in this film, i read the content so good.But he choosed a role with the sad end and... appear just scenes, perhap make us miss him :((

Hi there everyone, I know it's been a looong time since I was in this thread!!! I was busy watching multiple drama at the same time.First of all @sun74 I welcome you too to the thread and agree with you and with @fairy1996 about Oppa being so much dashing, adorable and cutie-pie. I started to follow his projects since watching him first on 'Will It Snow In Christmas". We are really happy to have more and more people being fan of our beloved Oppa.@fairy1996 - Thank you so much for all the hard work you've done so far without anyone else seems to be helping you out there. I wish I could do something too, I'll do my best. Plus, his role in the drama it is too short and yes, he needs to look forward to new drama very very soon.@chansun - Welcome back and I really missed you as well in this thread. Hope to see you more often in the future.

Guest chansun

@jeeji  Yeah. i always to follow him and all but i don't have free time, when i return so many pics. They are sweet and he so kute. :)) :x
@fairy1996  Really, i hope new project, he will choose a police.Because, entirely consistent with his Dream.........:)O:-)

Archived