Song Jong Ho (송종호)

fairy1996

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest chansun

@fairy1996 Yes! Really i don't like main actor in dramaand i like Han Ji Hye.Now,I'm picky Korean film and choose some artists i like ....... (exam i think i'm old ) =))Ah, do you have gif pic? Can share it?:x

Bh2nN26CQAAIEqs.jpg

@jeeji  @chansun !!!!!!!!!I gt heart attack TODAYYYYY!See who "favourite" my tweet >.<and who the only one in his "favourite" \:D/IM DEAD !!!!! Im soooo dead !! KYAAAAA ~ :x :x :x :x :xJonghoooo oppaaaa :\">
He online , but why he didnt update his twitter T^T ~sob3x :((
p/s : i post at GR thread >.< .I gt confused because I open both thread. GR and Oppa ~

Guest chansun

@fairy1996  Happy and i hug you  :-* wonderful.If i were you, i would die =))Haha, his photo so surprise,I did not recognize him (so young) Thanks photo <3

@fairy1996,You're a really luck girl, I envy you =D> I'm so happy for you also. It is rare for someone to have such a luck like this one.  BTW, you did mention me in the thread of drama 'Golden Rainbow', which page is it?! 

jeeji said: @fairy1996,You're a really luck girl, I envy you =D> I'm so happy for you also. It is rare for someone to have such a luck like this one.  BTW, you did mention me in the thread of drama 'Golden Rainbow', which page is it?! 

Song Jong-ho in romance with Park Hee-bon

NEWWWWWWW! i DONT CARE IF IT DRAMA SPECIAL. AS LONG AS MY OPPA AS THE LEAD :x YAHOOOOOO!!
\:D/

photo413081.jpg

Actor Song Jong-ho is starring in the KBS 2TV "Drama Special - Why I'm Getting Married" with Park Hee-bon.

This drama is about a woman who is about to get married, reuniting with her crush from the past.

Song Jong-ho is the man who Park Hee-bon is going to marry after a long term relationship. He may seem blunt, but he actually cares about his girlfriend a lot.

Song Jong-ho suffers as he watches his girlfriend is torn between him and her crush and builds a connection with those who have been together for a long time.

Song Jong-ho appeared in the KBS 2TV drama "The Full Sun" as Han Hi-hye's fiance and this time, it's a similar role. "Drama Special - Why I'm Getting Married" is going to be aired on the 23rd at 11:55PM.

p/s : im on. hopefully streaming will not lag so much T^T hoho

HeechulBoughtHerBap.jpg
so this is Park Hee Bon ~ Heiii. This is Tae Gong Shil's sister in Master's Sun XDhahahaha :D  Jongho oppa will has similar role with the full Sun [i swear i Love Gong Woo Jin SOOOOO MUCHHH]  :\"> 
mandate20-00505.jpg

But how can I forget my Junghwan and Woo Young :x

Guest chansun

fairy1996 said:

Song Jong-ho in romance with Park Hee-bon

NEWWWWWWW! i DONT CARE IF IT DRAMA SPECIAL. AS LONG AS MY OPPA AS THE LEAD :x YAHOOOOOO!!
\:D/

photo413081.jpg

Actor Song Jong-ho is starring in the KBS 2TV "Drama Special - Why I'm Getting Married" with Park Hee-bon.

This drama is about a woman who is about to get married, reuniting with her crush from the past.

Song Jong-ho is the man who Park Hee-bon is going to marry after a long term relationship. He may seem blunt, but he actually cares about his girlfriend a lot.

Song Jong-ho suffers as he watches his girlfriend is torn between him and her crush and builds a connection with those who have been together for a long time.

Song Jong-ho appeared in the KBS 2TV drama "The Full Sun" as Han Hi-hye's fiance and this time, it's a similar role. "Drama Special - Why I'm Getting Married" is going to be aired on the 23rd at 11:55PM.

p/s : im on. hopefully streaming will not lag so much T^T hoho

Archived