Song Jong Ho (송종호)

fairy1996

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@latteholic : i see. its okay. just lemme know *through twitter* if you have anything to add  :) 
@jeeji ; hehe. thank you, dear. sigh. i dont think i will be able to be active , after this T^T sem will start ~ will be very busy with assignments , tutorial and blabla :'( huwaaaa. i really depend on you, girls ; @jeeji @sun74 @chansun . @latteholic @Myke Constance D , we still can interact through twitter ;)

Guest chansun

@jeeji : How are you to day?Long time no see :x@fairy1996 :  Why don't you use facebook?Can you edit the first page SJH ?
:-*

• 5 months later...

@chansun, @fairy1996, @latteholic and everyone who I did not recall How R U? It's been a really really loooong time. I see there is been no much activity in Oppa's thread as he is not so much being active/busy these days for us to update it!!!! :(  However, I've got some pics of Oppa with this best friends actors Oh Jiho and Jo Yeonwoo at Seoul Fashion Walk which held last month. Hope you like them and get a smile on your face seeing him :D

20141017_1413545956_79170800_1_zpsb93749

20141017_1413544185_61129800_1_zps939c5d

141019tkachdtk123125_zpsc33f1972.jpg

141019dufwnd12_zpsbf0ece73.jpg

• 3 months later...
Guest chansun

jeeji said:

@chansun, @fairy1996, @latteholic and everyone who I did not recall How R U? It's been a really really loooong time. I see there is been no much activity in Oppa's thread as he is not so much being active/busy these days for us to update it!!!! :(  However, I've got some pics of Oppa with this best friends actors Oh Jiho and Jo Yeonwoo at Seoul Fashion Walk which held last month. Hope you like them and get a smile on your face seeing him :D

20141017_1413545956_79170800_1_zpsb93749

20141017_1413544185_61129800_1_zps939c5d

141019tkachdtk123125_zpsc33f1972.jpg

141019dufwnd12_zpsbf0ece73.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

“Orange Marmalade” Starring Yeo Jin Goo and Seolhyun Holds First Script Reading

KBS‘ upcoming Friday drama series “Orange Marmalade” recent held its first script reading with its main cast members.

On March 13, the members of the cast gathered for the first script reading for the upcoming fantasy romance. Yeo Jin Goo, Seolhyun of AOA, CNBLUE‘s Lee Jong Hyun, Jo Ara, and Song Jong Ho were among those present at the reading.

orange-marmalade-script-reading.jpg

Yeo Jin Goo, Seolhyun, and Jong Hyun showed great chemistry in particular. They were reported to have met before the script reading to get to know each other better.

Director Lee Hyung Min commented, “I could see that all the actors have prepared a lot for this drama. As the reading went on, I became more confident that we will be able to create a great drama.”

“Orange Marmalade” is a fantasy romance about humans and vampires. It is expected to premiere this May.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/03/15/orange-marmalade-starring-yeo-jin-goo-and-seolhyun-holds-first-script-reading/

• 1 month later...
Guest adikkeluangman

[Photo] AOA′s Seolhyun, CNBLUE′s Jong Hyun, Yeo Jin Goo and More Have Sweet Gathering for ′Orange Marmalade′

47729587.jpg

Seolhyun is a lucky girl

87735330.jpg

The claws come out

58955052.jpg

Go Orange Marmalade!

The stars of upcoming KBS 2TV drama Orange Marmalade gathered for a production presentation, held at the Yeouido Glad Hotel in Seoul on May 12.

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/92477/orangemarmalade-photo

-----

Song Jong Ho talks about going from Lee Il Hwa's 'son' in 'Reply 19​97' to her husband in 'Orange Marmalade'

Yeah... remember when Lee Il Hwa played the mother in 'Reply 1997' whose daughter was dating Song Jong Ho?  He was pretty much like a son to Lee Il Hwa there, but now he's playing her husband in 'Orange Marmalade.'  That's what you call a sudden switch!  He discussed this during the press conference for the upcoming vampire drama on May 12.  

CDtUogGUkAAYLlK.jpg

He said regarding their coupling, "It was awkward calling her honey when I used to call her mother in 'Reply 1997.'  Still, we've worked together [before] and she comes out as an older woman, but she looks young, so I felt no burdens.  I hope you'll watch without preconceived notions."

You'll get to see a different chemistry between the two actors this time around!  Make sure you watch out for it this Friday during the drama's premiere.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/05/song-jong-ho-talks-about-going-from-lee-il-hwas-son-in-reply-1997-to-her-husband-in-orange-marmalade

• 5 months later...

Archived