Song Jong Ho (송종호)

fairy1996

Guest sun74

@fairy1996

Auwww, that picture of our oppa is so cute! *melting* Thanks for sharing, dear.

And to answer your question, yes I am. From the east part (Borneo) actually. :)

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"The Reason I'm Getting Married | 내가 결혼하는 이유 (Drama Special / 2014.04.11)

It's up now in youtube :x Enjoy watching with subs ^.^Have a good day , Diamang

@sun74 @chansun @latteholic @jeeji

is there any way for us to edit oppa's front page? O.o
it's almost 5 years without any update ~
how i really hope @Woundedheart will online T^T 

[edited]I aleady ask the moderator regarding this matter.hopefully we can fix it ~Good night, Diamang ^^
1489073_207401396135793_1459777691_n.jpg

Hey @fairy1996, I think this thread can be transferred to another member who is willing to keep this thread running. If you asked the moderator, they might be able to do that (or maybe that's what they said already when you asked them? :) )
Thank you for posting his pictures at OJH's wedding! I was wondering where his bestie was when I looked through OJH's wedding’s pictures, and there he was, looking good as always (and you're making the right choice for not going to the wedding with the not-long-enough-pants-and-no-socks-look, SJH!)

@latteholic ,, yes. You are right. They can transfer the page ~ and asked me if im willing to do that. I was actually thought , (despite thw owner was not online for quite a long time) we all can Edit it together xD lol. Gonna wait for the mod to reply, anyway ^^ ahahahahahahahahahaha =)) yes! You are definitely right xD oppa! Please realize that You are tall!!! :))

Guest sun74

@fairy1996

Oh my god! Thank you so much for the pictures. You brighten up my day.

SJH oppa looked so dashing in that suit. Tall, handsome, charming, lovable! What else can I say that is not being said already? :)

@fairy1996, it is as @latteholic said. It's best to write to the mods as they would do the needful and make you and the owner of the thread. It is indeed been a long time and someone needs to make an action in Oppa's fist page and who is better to do it than the most energetic memeber here than you? Good Luck. Thanks for uploading those pics from the wedding, surely Oppa looks so handsome and dashing.

@sun74 : my pleasure , dear :) Good to share with all of you ;)naaaaah. its a normal thing for us [fangirl] XP ikr? he even drives me crazy. ahhh. i canttttt!!! >.<anyway, wow :o daebak ! if you write poetry, dont forgt to share with us XDjust imagine him ....., 8-> :x kyaaaaa !
@jeeji lol. if that so, i will do my best. LOL ! need to wait reply from the mod. :')

Guest sun74

@fairy1996

Thank you for inspiring me as well, my dear fairy. :D
I wrote a simple, short Love Sonnet for Brother Song - it's nothing much, maybe laughable, but it's from my heart. Here it is:

I wonder could he be a demi-god?
Guarded by nymphs and fairy
Out of reach but never far from my thought
He is the reason I lurk at Soompi

It feels I have loved him for aeon
In my dreams I sing him the song
"Falling Into You" by Celine Dion
I long for you, oh Brother Song!

His name is the only Hangul I could write
even if he and I are oceans' apart
This adoration I could no longer hide
Song Jong Ho is the keeper of my heart.

@sun74 , the third stanza, first line....  *touched* T^T awhhh ~ you are such a sweetie :-* only if sjh read this :)
i can feel your sincere , pure heart through this~ :)1912295_207420512800548_1541267976_n.jpg 
just posting randomly ~ since there is no news regarding him so far. hurmmm.please make a comeback oppa T^T i miss you ~ 

Guest sun74

@fairy1996

Oh my dear fairy, you understand my feelings too well. Thank you so much for the adorable photo collage of our beloved oppa. I'm so thrilled to see it until joyful tears flowed from my eyes. Maybe I miss him so much. I too, wish he would make a grand comeback... maybe in a movie or something.

It's strange that he has that powerful effect on me; I've never been this crazy about any celebrity before in my life. I suspect I probably have met him at some points in past lifetimes. Pardon the silly me for thinking that way. :D

@sun74 =)) =)) hahahaha. you really know how to make my day :)) yeah. i miss him too :(( everyday i google him with hope there is news regarding him. *may sounds crazy* . but its ok. i believe our longing will be paid off ^^ 
anyway , @sun74 @jeeji @latteholic @chansun , i really need ur help with our first post. i will put more pictures / posters and etc . and ill start photoshop-ing and gif-ing  but it may take some time O.o if you have any pics or anything to put in the first post, plz let me know, okay ^^ lets do this together :-*

Hi @fairy1996‌ I can help with giffing as long as there's link to the YouTube clip or media fire. I no longer can download torrent though.. Let me know! Possibly via twitter since I don't check soompi that often anymore :)

@fairy1996 Woooow =D>  Congrates on becoming mod of Oppa's thread. Finally, we can see major changes and updates on the first page after a serious long time not been done anything earlier. I will try to to help you as much as I can and let's rock this thread everyone ;)

Archived