Song Jong Ho (송종호)

fairy1996

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*jawsdroppppppeeeedd* :-O
huh?? what? he gt sentenced?? :((NOOOOOO!! how about his disease?already exposed or not?yaaaahhh! I cant watch it today ep. since this 2 days I have killer subjects T^Taishhhh..
goodbye oppa. :-hsee you in next drama  :D

Guest chansun

Some pics His face was fierce ;)
@fairy1996 He is a killer, and can "mad man".A finish cause heartache :((@jeeji  That's right, the writer for him have sad end. But i love this character, Hope him again soon :x
But why him not lead actor ...1456065_571750022897657_797032108_n.jpg
1461804_571750029564323_1316882743_n.jpg
994042_571750076230985_1788174002_n.jpg
1472840_571749986230994_1285939813_n.jpg
cre:SBS

@latteholic...thank for suggesting Mandate of Heaven.  I will check it out.
@chansun...thank you for the bts pictures.  Just seeing him smiling and getting along with his fellow actors was great.  
After watching him appear as the antagonist who did such a heinous crime it was hard to enjoy the series.  He really was the character you love to hate.....and much too handsome for such a sad and tortured character. 

@chansun - Thank you so much for all the updates and pics you've posted in the last couple of days :) The ending of Oppa is a bittersweet one. As, he is not dead and went to prison which I'm somehow in favor of. However, it means that we are not able to see him more on screen until he gets to chose a new project!! =(( Oppa, please get a new one as soon as possible :x
Plus, I might think after this, the thread might go into a phase of silence as Oppa is not so much active these days. Guys, please try to come in here every now and then to keep the thread alive as much as possible.

@jeeji
:(( :(( :(( :(( :((yeah.. kind of T^T i'll be definitely active after 3/12 . and I will share his pictures, upload his videos in youtube and more. oppa! please update ur info. gonna miss you on my screen ~ 
@graciecanfly
LOLOLOL :))yes !! 100% lucky woman. you know, i once read at twitter that SJH is known as a well-manner and sweet to his fans especially for them in his fanclub. he treats the fan like his sister. \:D/ [i will share , if I find it ^^  dont worry] and some LUCKY FAN gt a pat on their head or hug from SJH. [GOSHHHH!! OPPA :x ] and it makes me thinking. he treats his fan soooo goooood.... so ,how he will treat his gf or wife? :-?  DANGGGGGG! Lucky lucky lucky !  
it seems to be the end of him. ahhh. i dont want him to get hurt more since the father already proposed to park bok nyeo. let him in the prison,, away from PBN and has a new life.. T^T he should be !

• 4 weeks later...

LOL. it's quite here :(( where are you ,, guys?? @jeeji @chansun @latteholic anyway,, hi guys !!I've gt something to share. :D
1501674_170970339778899_76946639_n.jpg

1475815_170970369778896_1251480350_n.jpg

1505042_170969943112272_311170063_n.jpg

i read about oppa's article befre. he said that he wanted to act a villain role ~if a villain, i really want him to have a role like lee jin pyo in city hunter. a villain,,, i mean A RUTHLESS VILLAIN but at the same time, we [as the viewers] cannot hate him 100% ^^ ~ bcoz i dont really want him to hate by others..it's hurt when i opened the twitter, search for his name, and people are bashing him.  :-qbut,, i will always support my oppa  :x
more pictures coming soon ^^

@fairy1996,It's been a long time, how are you doing? Thanks a lot for all the pics of our handsome Oppa, he looks so dashing and charismatic as usual :\"> . And, don't worry about those stupid people who are saying that to him. They just don't appreciate him as he should be we're there for him 110%. We love you Oppa :x

Archived