[Drama 2010] Stars Falling From the Sky / Wish Upon A Star 별을 따다 줘

Guest fanda4000

Thanks for the spoiler, sorry have to change the color from yellow to blue, I have trouble reading the yellow writing LOL

Hey you are not supposed to change the color of spoilers like that! It's on purpose, according to the forum rules. If it's spoilers, not everyone should be subjected to reading it, hence the intentional hard-to-read color scheme!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest oobabi3jjang9oo

does anyone know where i can find an updated drama schedule for throughout the week?

soompi doesn't update theirs anymore and i'm having a hard time figuring which drama airs after what. thanks!

Guest tina-phuong

I just finished watching ep 19, ep 20 is already out but it is raw :(

watch it at Viikii, their subbing is super duper fast

please someone give us a link to watch it raw! please please.......... :D

I watch it on Viikii because the sub is available within 1 day, why watch raw when you cant understand Korean

Guest Rainie

Just finished episode 20! I think the series wrapped up nicely...I love the bickering scenes between KH and PK. I'm gonna miss this series T_T...I love the kids and the couple. The only part that I found strange in this episode was JY's mother committing suicide, I think it was out of her character to suddenly regret all that she's done. Other than that, this episode was better than episode 19.

Guest kaedejun

Just finished episode 20! I think the series wrapped up nicely...I love the bickering scenes between KH and PK. I'm gonna miss this series T_T...I love the kids and the couple. The only part that I found strange in this episode was JY's mother committing suicide, I think it was out of her character to suddenly regret all that she's done. Other than that, this episode was better than episode 19.

I think she did it more because she didn't want to deal with the consequences and the shame rather than because she regretted it.

Awww,,,, they gave us a nice ending. Got most of the other crap out of the way in ep 19 so we could have a romantic and cute end to the show. Good job, considering. I liked that they kept that other stuff to a minimum and this episode was more about their relationships. I guess Pal Kang turned the cold lawyer into one big softie.

I actually preferred the hug after the rescue to the kissing scene. lol. I guess I'm just not a fan of mushy speeches. :lol: Homegirl still refused to hug back but what can I do? Gatta live with it. lol.

Well, overall, it was an enjoyable drama. I guess Parang and Kang Ha were best friends forever. lol. Giving up all that stuff... I hope they reverse that in the future. Makes no sense, yo. You can still make your own money AND collect your inheritance.

I liked how they turned Kang Ha into the town lawyer. Stuff like that happens in real life. Like my brothers are doctors. Everytime, friends keep coming to them talking about their ailments. Trying to get free medical care. :lol: Even I do it too... "Hey, I've got this throbbing pain in my neck. What do you think it might be?" So that's pretty realistic.

Okay, so that fight scene... when he was struggling to open the car door... were we supposed to take that seriously? Because it cracked me up big time. LOL. But damn, he was so fine in that scene... as in before that scene when he was waiting with the bag of potatoes. I was just like, "Damn, this guy is FOINE. Call me."

Hahaha... Tae Kyu at the wedding telling her to make sure she didn't marry till she became the Insurance Queen was also funny. And also the part already mentioned where he told her that she wasn't all that. lol. They were funny. I'll definitely watch this episode again.

One hilarious thing was when the police showed up, that gangster tried to wheel his boss away. DEAD :lol: That almost killed me. I guess he was very loyal cos I would have so left my boss alone and tried to escape.

Paarag standing on that railing while they made their wishes got me nervous. lol... I was watching to make sure he didn't fall. :D

Thanks to all the wonderful people who provided links, summaries, spoilers, discussions etc etc. I had fun in this thread. See you all some other time in another drama thread :)

Guest TaroTard

oobabi3jjang9oo - Dramabeans usually lists the main shows on the right hand side of her site :)

Just watched ep 20 it was made of epic win! I absolutely loved it, it made me laugh a lot and it made me happy and it made me squee at the cuteness and it made me tense! It felt magical! HAHA

The scene in KHs office was one of the cutest scenes ever!!! Just what every girl wants to hear :: swoons :: and at the hospital when he told her not to get any dreams of grandeur that was hilarious, then when he asked her to marry him she brought it up she said she was too busy because of it was LOLZ and then she said she wouldn't marry him until she was Insurance Queen and he told her to have a more realistic goal! HAHA loved it that he backed down when she glared at him, husband and wife already ^0^ they are so adorably cute together I love them!

Gosh I am gonna miss the show so much, I felt my stomach sink when I watched it on viikii and it stopped T_T waaaaaaaaaaah how can it be over?? I am so sad ^^;;; Will have to start it again now :P

Thanks to everyone for all the ep links, subs, pics, etc. its been great <3

Guest MeiHearts

omgshhh i think i'm depressed already T_T

just finished ep 20 and it was soooo satisfying~~ another kiss *dies* and everything wraps up nicely. Hahah KH kinda gives up his pretty house and everything to be w/ the kids & PK *dreams* he's definitely one of my fav kdrama men of all time muahaha. and nami's definitely my fav kdrama baby omggg too cute. and lol another baby?!! that was sooo random XD i wish they would've shown the wedding tho *sigh* that would've been even more fulfilling.. but hey i can't complain. i'm gonna miss KH PK and the kids soooooooo much T_Tahhhh what will i do now?

The only thing that would have made that ending more satisfying is if we had the Pal Kang and Kang Ha wedding...but all that teasing over the lack of a wedding was good enough. I love that Jae Young transformed and became much more likeable...although making fun of Kang Ha when Pal Kang threw the bouquet away was classic.

I loved how everything was resolved and we got so many happy family scenes...poor Dol LOL

Joon Ha/Shin Dong Wook's hair looked so much better...wow.

That family is fabulous and Kang Ha officially replaces Tae Bong of Dal Ja's Spring as my perfect kdrama leading man....yes Kim Ji-Hoon I officially choose you.

Hope to see ya'll in another forum, loving another show, another time.

Next up A Man Called God, Oh My Lady, and maybe a few others. Last episode of Yama Nade this week too.

Guest kaedejun

i loved the part where kang ha hugged pal gang after they were saved by the cops, and JY looked hurt and awkward, and jun ha cleared his throat and looked away - it was perfectly awkward and yet showed that the wounds were still kinda fresh, so it was too soon to see them accepting of that

i'm surprised that JY took to PG so fast as a younger cousin - it's kinda cute, but kinda fast!

and i'm happiest with the ending - i loved how he just smiled at her when she said she'd marry him. it was enough!!!

Guest asianromance

i'm surprised that JY took to PG so fast as a younger cousin - it's kinda cute, but kinda fast!

maybe it's because PG is her blood relative now? those high class families do care abt blood relations a lot. I think JY needs some good female companionship. Being an only child and hanging around JH and KH must have spoiled her. And her mother wasn't the best female role model.

i'm curious- if Jinju's wedding was like a year later, why is pal-gang and JY's hair still the same length? Women's hair length and style are more likely to change from year to year, unlike a guy's- since guys get regular trims. I wish they had changed KH's hair for the end. I think it has become more distracting because in real life it has grown 1.5-2 inches since the drama started filming and they're trying to keep the same style.

Guest redzone85

OMG!!! i finally discovered a drama worth watching, i been only watching one drama slave hunter since a few good dramas finished after IRIS. I saw my friend watching this drama, and i found it extremely funny and heart touching. Nice drama, only if i discovered this earleir i wouldnt have been bored waiting for a decent drama to come out.

Guest moley

I just finished watching ep 20 & I loved it! =D However, I still have one question. How is KH related to the grandpa? If they're blood related, wouldn't he & PK be blood related as well?

maybe it's because PG is her blood relative now? those high class families do care abt blood relations a lot. I think JY needs some good female companionship. Being an only child and hanging around JH and KH must have spoiled her. And her mother wasn't the best female role model.

i'm curious- if Jinju's wedding was like a year later, why is pal-gang and JY's hair still the same length? Women's hair length and style are more likely to change from year to year, unlike a guy's- since guys get regular trims. I wish they had changed KH's hair for the end. I think it has become more distracting because in real life it has grown 1.5-2 inches since the drama started filming and they're trying to keep the same style.

lol. Considering Nami didn't grow in a year, I decided to let all that stuff go.

Guest I_broke_a_nail!

I just finished watching ep 20 & I loved it! =D However, I still have one question. How is KH related to the grandpa? If they're blood related, wouldn't he & PK be blood related as well?

The grandpa and KH aren't related... at least I don't think so.

I think towards the end of the last episode, when PK signed away her rights to the inheritance and KH signed away SOMETHING, that SOMETHING was the contract to the shares of the grandfather's company. I think since KH was at a high position and it was arranged so that KH owned more than 1/2 of the company's shares, he would therefore, by default, own the entire company after grandpa's death. It was somewhat mentioned for a minute during the 2nd episode where the company's leaders were discussing the aftermath of grandpa's first fainting incident.

That's just a theory of mine. But I think that's what was going on.

lol. Considering Nami didn't grow in a year, I decided to let all that stuff go.

LOL.

Well....Nami is starting to walk so I mean, there IS some kind of growth happening there.

===

Best drama to start off the year by the way. I love the KH and PK interaction. Their bickering is SO funny. Like the part:

PK: Yo-bo-sa-yo?!

KH: Yobosayo? Why are you saying yobosayo? Are you making a call on the phone or something?

lol.

And oh my god Pa Rang <33 The cutest. I can't choose between him and the baby Nami, because Pa Rang sleeping with KH was so adorable. I love how he's like "if you marry that lady, I won't be able to sleep with you anymore" ... its like Pa Rang's the mistress or something lolol

Guest moley

^ Right, but I still don't understand the relationship between the grandpa/president & KH. There's a scene where Jaeyoung says she saw when they were young & grandpa was so fond of KH and because of this she wanted to be with KH? So that means grandpa has known KH for a long time! I don't see the connection between them.

Guest 18nbk

^ Right, but I still don't understand the relationship between the grandpa/president & KH. There's a scene where Jaeyoung says she saw when they were young & grandpa was so fond of KH and because of this she wanted to be with KH? So that means grandpa has known KH for a long time! I don't see the connection between them.

I think KH's dad use to own that company. Then grandpa took over it. KH's dad worked for grandpa too. And grandpa also watch over KH and his younger brother after their dad died.

Did I get it right?

Guest moley

I think KH's dad use to own that company. Then grandpa took over it. KH's dad worked for grandpa too. And grandpa also watch over KH and his younger brother after their dad died.

Did I get it right?

Ohhh ok. I thought it was kind of vague throughout the drama or maybe I was focusing on KH's good looks too much to pa attention! Lol, thanks for clearing that up though.

Archived